00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

privateC2004 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cat club!

93,965 Views | 1,306 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-30 12:52:59

At 4/30/06 04:36 AM, Mortal-Donkey wrote: OK I need some help. Our cats keep on vomiting in the night but we're not sure why. They're not ill as they're eating well and running around but has anyone else had a similair problem and if so what was the cause?

If they eat mice, it could be tapeworms, get checked... There is medicine hat cures them in liek two seconds. They act normal, but just throw up, and eventually some worms come up. But they are there until you get the vacs. A sign of this is if there is little things around that look like a grain of rice. These come from the cats behind, and are parts of the worm... there ya go!

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-30 13:02:45

Well we haven't found any bits of the worm but they do eat mice. Thanks yodd!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-30 15:47:01

R3dfox, since you are good at creating drawings, could you make me a character, I want a ninja kitten, I want to start a series, and ninja kitten is what I want. COuld you just make a picture, because I don't know how I want to draw him!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-01 00:57:14

At 4/30/06 03:47 PM, yoddtacos wrote: R3dfox, since you are good at creating drawings, could you make me a character, I want a ninja kitten, I want to start a series, and ninja kitten is what I want. COuld you just make a picture, because I don't know how I want to draw him!

LOL okay...

what kind of personality do you want this NINJA KITTEN to have...

do you want him to be all serious...?
do you want him to be funny...?
do you want a mix of both...?

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-01 18:48:35

At 5/1/06 12:57 AM, R3dF0x wrote:
LOL okay...

what kind of personality do you want this NINJA KITTEN to have...

do you want him to be all serious...?
do you want him to be funny...?
do you want a mix of both...?

Well I want him to be more funny than serious, with ninja swords and a thing over his mouth, stands on two legs. I want it simplistic, so i can draw him myself in different positions. But he has a very stupid/funny personality. I appreciate you doing this!

You guys, as I said earlier, I found a stray cat that is nice, I can keep him, what should the name be?

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-01 21:06:36

mmm

if it's male name him - Poncho

if it's female name her- Yosu

IDK, just shoutin' some names... :P

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-01 22:40:06

Poncho? well I dont find that great... It is a guy. He isnt a very attractive cat, his color is weird, and hes very slim. But he is very nice and playful. What about Roger or fox?

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-01 23:33:07

well, you can name him Zorro, that's spanish for F0x :p

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-02 10:13:34

At 5/1/06 11:33 PM, R3dF0x wrote: well, you can name him Zorro, that's spanish for F0x :p

Zorro is spanish for fox!? I did not know :p

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-02 15:43:05

At 5/2/06 10:13 AM, yoddtacos wrote:
Zorro is spanish for fox!? I did not know :p

Si, soy Z0rr0 R0j0 XD...
(yeah, Im Red Fox )

so what did you end up naming him...oh and Im working on your NINJA KITTY...I should have it up by tomorrow...

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-02 17:38:46

At 5/1/06 10:40 PM, yoddtacos wrote: Poncho? well I dont find that great... It is a guy. He isnt a very attractive cat, his color is weird, and hes very slim. But he is very nice and playful. What about Roger or fox?

fox trot fan? i love that comic

WILD CARD!!!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-02 19:04:14

I should call him red fow, although he is orange... We have not decided a name. We are going to have him for a few weeeks atleast. But our cats seem to hate him and visa-versa, so unless they get better r3df0x will be gone!

P.s. Invaderjim, what is the fox comics lol

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-02 20:27:35

awww.....dont abandon me XD

try to find him a new home...but at least you were kind enough to take him in for a few weeks...

*mew

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-03 10:29:17

Meh, it depends we may not abandon him but my mom says "if our cats don't like him thats what we have to do". Whatever, could give him to a friend!

Is ninjakitty coming today? Not to pressure you or anything

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-04 14:23:08

Where are you guys? No post in like two days, come on!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-04 16:44:33

okay...many of you who are regulars to the CAT CLUB, have read that my girlfriend is allergic to cats...but this does not stop her XD...

Her allergies aren't really something from stopping her from getting a kitty, which she did, but she's putting up with all the side affects...but she wanted one really really badly :P, so she got one... here are some pics...

She named him MINUS, which is like the cutest name, I think <3

Here is Minus looking at his Mama :D !

Cat club!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-04 18:14:01

Woah, MINUS is cool, good name as well. r3dfox, I need to make a suggestion, get a higher quality picture on your computer and put Minus on www.kittenwars.com My old cat howard is almost at 100 battles, and right now he has a higher win rate than all cats there but 8. Your girlfriend... on... tough... chick! lol!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-04 19:51:08

At 5/4/06 06:14 PM, yoddtacos wrote: Woah, MINUS is cool, good name as well. r3dfox, I need to make a suggestion, get a higher quality picture on your computer and put Minus on www.kittenwars.com My old cat howard is almost at 100 battles, and right now he has a higher win rate than all cats there but 8. Your girlfriend... on... tough... chick! lol!

nah, that's cool...My girl and Minus are enough to make me happy...I dont need people to vote on Minus's cuteness to know that... :p

and the picture was taken from her camera phone, so the quality will suffer a lil...

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-04 19:57:41

Well it is settles Rojo Zorro is going to my next door neighbor. Well the funny thing is that we put him there and he comes into our backyard wanting cheese and food. Even though our next door neighbor has like 6 cats I think and they are all really fat, this is weird.

Fine r3df0x dont listen, but kittenwar is a nice thing... but I see you are on ngc do you have any interest in the abstract collab?

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-04 20:06:23

At 5/4/06 07:57 PM, yoddtacos wrote: Well it is settles Rojo Zorro is going to my next door neighbor.

In spanish, it's Zorro Rojo...the adjective comes second, the object in this case Zorro(f0x) is the object...:P for clarification...

Fine r3df0x dont listen, but kittenwar is a nice thing... but I see you are on ngc do you have any interest in the abstract collab?

umm IDK, I was involved in what I thought was the DAFT PUNK 2 collab, but I guess it wasn't the "official" one that is on VGDC's site....I dont like sprites any way...

no, I've not thought about joining the Abstract Collab, cause I did not know about it...I'll check it out.. :D...

*mew
*or Yiff
>.< whatever

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-05 09:56:43

So how is miuns today, and is your girlfriend acting up to allergies? IS minus crazy, tell us about Minus. Lol that is a pretty nice name!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-05 21:42:26

At 5/5/06 09:56 AM, yoddtacos wrote: So how is miuns today, and is your girlfriend acting up to allergies? IS minus crazy, tell us about Minus. Lol that is a pretty nice name!

ha ha ha...okay, okay...

here's the f'n cutest thing I've seen in a long time...here is Minus and *Eli...

*Eli is the stuffed animal cat I sent my girl :P (read back to the first page for details)

it's moments like this that just make me smile and I cant stop... :D

Cat club!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-05 22:16:18

okay animefan10, you are in of course!

Minus is a sexy cat. I will psot a pic of Rojo Zoro tomorow. He still comess into our backyard and in our hosue, he loves us!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-06 00:03:48

At 5/4/06 02:25 PM, Ev0lJam wrote:

:look at this lil cute kitten i just found!

adorable!
i am joining this club too, seeing pics of kittens is worth it!
oh, and i won't be able to post a picture of mine, since it died long ago.

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-06 00:05:01

i'm in.

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-06 11:31:03

OKay, you guys are both in, this club is really picking up!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-06 12:46:35

I'll do an updated members list soon...

I think we gained quite a few members since I last did the list...

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-06 23:34:53

yes, R3df0x is second in command. He was 3rd to join, but pyromuffin hasn't done anything, so hes 2nd!

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-07 00:42:20

At 5/6/06 11:34 PM, yoddtacos wrote: yes, R3df0x is second in command. He was 3rd to join, but pyromuffin hasn't done anything, so hes 2nd!

...IDK about command...but okay....

MORE people need to get involved......Lets promote more interclub activity , to do so we should have some sort of activity, like your posting your best cat photoshop...

I sometimes do this with my girlfriend, it makes us smile...but the idea is to start with a blank canvas, and someone draws part of a picture, then they send it to the next person, and then they draw a lil more, and so on and so on...we send the picture to everyone in the CAT CLUB and at the end we post the final picture...the picture must stay some what CAT related, but total random stuff is funny to see...

what do you all think?

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-05-07 08:21:16

I think cyber cat is the best photoshop ever. No one will ever beat that.

Anyway, my kitten has turned into a cat. It's a sad day, because now he is so boring. He sleeps all day, never plays and is too calm. Not just years of boring cat walking around the house.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature