00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BWWAA-LORD-OF-DUCKS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cat club!

93,763 Views | 1,306 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-12 20:26:11

At 4/12/06 03:20 PM, -tkinney- wrote: Here's a pic of my girlfriend's cat :) It's named Tarzan...

The pose it's in just screams for someone to photoshop a gun into it's paws...
Like I did with Charlie, here, but it's not photoshoped, and no gun, just a marshmallow turner...

Cat club!

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-12 21:05:36

At 4/12/06 08:26 PM, Black_Cat_ wrote:
At 4/12/06 03:20 PM, -tkinney- wrote: Here's a pic of my girlfriend's cat :) It's named Tarzan...
The pose it's in just screams for someone to photoshop a gun into it's paws...
Like I did with Charlie, here, but it's not photoshoped, and no gun, just a marshmallow turner...

A marshmellow turner, never heard of that ;-) cool cat your girlfirend has tkinney!

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-14 22:06:00

Well, how is everyone doing?

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-14 22:14:46

At 4/14/06 10:06 PM, yoddtacos wrote: Well, how is everyone doing?

Eh, my dad just got back home from israel. Kind of hard, living with the UN.
BTW- I think Charlie fought a neighborhood raccoon again. He has a nice, big scrath on his head.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-14 22:33:13

Can I join? I got two cats. A Burmese called Minki and an old cat called Biscuit.

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-14 23:34:20

At 4/14/06 10:33 PM, positively_negative wrote: Can I join? I got two cats. A Burmese called Minki and an old cat called Biscuit.

Sure, the more who join, the better!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-15 00:20:49

At 4/14/06 11:34 PM, yoddtacos wrote:
At 4/14/06 10:33 PM, positively_negative wrote: Can I join? I got two cats. A Burmese called Minki and an old cat called Biscuit.
Sure, the more who join, the better!

Ok then I'm joining!!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-15 00:35:54

At 4/15/06 12:20 AM, positively_negative wrote:
Ok then I'm joining!!

Welcome abord, SIR

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-15 12:05:25

At 4/14/06 10:06 PM, yoddtacos wrote: Well, how is everyone doing?

doing alright I guess...just waiting for school to be over but it's a short break since Im heading right into summer school to get some BS classes out of the way >: I but other than that things are alright...

but to keep things cat related...it's soo cute =3, I get cats who visit me often on my apartment balcony, they come to just sit and or play, IDK who's cats they are but they seem to always come by my place...sometimes at night though >:( I can hear them on my roof running by or rolling around and it wakes me up...

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-15 21:19:26

How many floors up are you? I hate how when you dont pay my cat any attention at night he scratches the metal blinds on my windows and it is so friggin loud!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-15 21:31:36

At 4/15/06 09:19 PM, yoddtacos wrote: How many floors up are you? I hate how when you dont pay my cat any attention at night he scratches the metal blinds on my windows and it is so friggin loud!

only on the 2nd floor...but they every time I try to take a picture they run off >:( one day I'll get them and I'll post it... ^___^

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-15 22:08:31

At 4/15/06 09:31 PM, R3dF0x wrote:
only on the 2nd floor...but they every time I try to take a picture they run off >:( one day I'll get them and I'll post it... ^___^

Okay :D

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-16 04:12:26

At 4/15/06 09:31 PM, R3dF0x wrote:

yeah one of my cats doesn't like having his pic taken. but he is quite old. 15 in may!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 12:47:02

Hey all, long time no post! My newest cat, Leonard is currently biting my toes lol, so right now it hurts, do any of your cats teeth on your fingers and stuff, or even pillows? Leonard just keeps on biting on stuff, and you'd think hes mentaly retarded, but he is smarter than most cats...

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 12:50:30

Hi! Can I join? This is my kitty, Dennis:

Cat club!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 13:35:55

here's also my latest kitty Im sending to my girl friend...(if you didn't already know, she's allergic to real cats so I do what I can)...

His name is Kuku.... saludos a Kuku todos(say hi to Kuku everyone)!!!

Cat club!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 13:51:55

RagingWhiteboy;

of course you can join!

Hello Kuku, hows it going!?

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 13:59:43

At 4/18/06 01:57 PM, Ev0lJam wrote: hey can i join here is a picture of my three legged cat sweep.i also have another cat called sooty i will post pic of her later.

awww :( born that way or hit by a car/woodchipper accident O.o?

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 14:00:49

At 4/18/06 01:51 PM, yoddtacos wrote: RagingWhiteboy;

of course you can join!

Yay! I'll try and get more silly pictures of my cat.

Oh and, uh... Hi Kuku O______o

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 14:01:33

At 4/18/06 01:57 PM, Ev0lJam wrote: hey can i join here is a picture of my three legged cat sweep.i also have another cat called sooty i will post pic of her later.

Ev0ljam of course you can join! Why does your cat only have 3 legs, its quite sad. Can it walk around alrigh though?

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 14:30:05

because I got nothing better to do... o.O

here's a current Members List...

Cat Club Members

based on order of joining ( if you are not on the list, you never officially joined )

Cat Club Members
1) yoddtacos
2) -Pyro-Muffin-
3) R3dF0x
4) Haleyv2
5) Dragonfruit
6) -tkinney-
7) Black_Cat_
8) dark_something
9) swedekid
10) Mortal-Donkey
11) -Popbrain-
12) -Paradox-
13) jacktherack
14) Killer909
15) positively_negative
16) RagingWhiteboy
17) Ev0lJam
18) New Member Could beYOU!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 14:35:26

my friend also has a three legged cat. one of his legs got taken off by an electric lawnmower. :-(

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 14:43:43

At 4/18/06 02:38 PM, Ev0lJam wrote: oh dear that sounds very painful.btw my three legged cat sweep hasnt got a tail either theres just a stump where the tail was.

wow sounds like your cat's had a dangerous life!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 14:54:56

lol, I had a cat named martin with a stump tail, they are called manx cats, that is the breed.

If a manx breeds with another kind of cat did you know that it is another manx everytime. ANd that 90% of manx are orange, and one out of a thousand orange cats are woman.

the more you know!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 16:31:06

At 4/18/06 02:54 PM, yoddtacos wrote: lol, I had a cat named martin with a stump tail, they are called manx cats, that is the breed.

If a manx breeds with another kind of cat did you know that it is another manx everytime. ANd that 90% of manx are orange, and one out of a thousand orange cats are woman.

the more you know!

I guess that would explain why the Manx breed of cat hasn't died out yet or become very rare. That's kind of a shame because they are really ugly looking cats. Cats just aren't cats to me without a tail.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 16:35:01

At 4/18/06 04:31 PM, milinko959 wrote:
I guess that would explain why the Manx breed of cat hasn't died out yet or become very rare. That's kind of a shame because they are really ugly looking cats. Cats just aren't cats to me without a tail.

And well I agree cats are better with their tails, I do not mind manx. They look almost the same as normal cats. But all in all, i'd rather have a cat with a full tail like you said...

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 17:07:40

I dont own a cat, but here's a question for you cat owners...

At what age do your cats stop acting like kittens?

My friend has a few kittens and I slep over there in her living room one night cause she was all alone and didn't want to feel alone...but her kittens like climbed all over me all night long and when I woke up they were all cuddled together next to my chest... ^____^ it was soo cute, but man!!! they were rolling around and jumping and all over the place for hours at a time...

Also, when they do become adult, do you find that they reflect your personality?

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 17:18:50

At 4/18/06 05:07 PM, R3dF0x wrote: I dont own a cat, but here's a question for you cat owners...

It really depends on the cat itself. I have a cat that is about 8 months old who still loves to play (though his sharper teeth and powerful jaws make it a little less fun), though he has always been a real hyper cat. I've had other calm cats who seem to never be real kitten-y. However, all cats seem to lose their spunk after a while usually around six months I've found and become a lot more boring.

My friend has a few kittens and I slep over there in her living room one night cause she was all alone and didn't want to feel alone...but her kittens like climbed all over me all night long and when I woke up they were all cuddled together next to my chest... ^____^ it was soo cute, but man!!! they were rolling around and jumping and all over the place for hours at a time...

Yeah, kittens are awesome, too bad they don't stay like that forever.

Also, when they do become adult, do you find that they reflect your personality?

Hmmm...this is a real good question. I think in certain ways yes. For example, the kitten mentioned above gets a lot of attention and gets played with a LOT since he is our first indoor cat, maybe that is why he is so hyper. As for our outside cats, since they get less attention, I guess they are more independent and a tad less friendly, so I guess my opinion would be yes.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 17:36:20

i luff cats

im in.

Cat club!

Response to Cat club! 2006-04-18 19:06:36

At 4/18/06 05:07 PM, R3dF0x wrote: I dont own a cat, but here's a question for you cat owners...

Depends, my persian was never really a kitten, never played, downright boring
Although I had a cat that was about a year old when he stopped, and only because he had a tumor

Dont let them learn the trick with the blinds I hate my kitten when he does that!

I find when they become an adult, they are more cudley, less play. They need less attention and stuff if that is anything about what you are asking

Milinko959

Would you liek to join this club? If so read the rules your in!

and you too sero!