00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

949,559 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-24 16:04:19

At 8/21/05 03:59 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: anyone here see the 24 minute screening of Advent Children I didn't but I have seen trailers and its awsome one guy summons Bahamut

Yeah, that's the leader of the SHM (silverhairedmen) they want to resurect Sephiroth or someting like that, I saw the fight scene with Tifa in the church it looked AWESOME!!!Me desktop now it Reno and Rude in AC...looks sweet.

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-24 16:07:07

Me too. =( They've been butchering Final Fantasy ever since they became Square Enix.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-24 16:14:53

At 8/24/05 04:04 PM, DivineJoic wrote:
At 8/21/05 03:59 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: anyone here see the 24 minute screening of Advent Children I didn't but I have seen trailers and its awsome one guy summons Bahamut
Yeah, that's the leader of the SHM (silverhairedmen) they want to resurect Sephiroth or someting like that, I saw the fight scene with Tifa in the church it looked AWESOME!!!Me desktop now it Reno and Rude in AC...looks sweet.

Please keep the spoilers with warning.

Oh btw Dirge of Cerberus looks like it will havean optional PLAYONLINE feature (like FFXI), sorry if you already know. Anyway information is on the official site (try and navigate through some of the japananese) link

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-24 16:18:16

At 8/24/05 04:07 PM, Sephirona wrote: Me too. =( They've been butchering Final Fantasy ever since they became Square Enix.

Let's all form an angry mob and burn down Square Enix! ^^

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-24 19:15:00

Actually, the One Winged Angel is Sephiroth's widely known theme song, and Bahamut doesn't actually have an official song...

But yes, Bahamut is a very cool creature, and it's no surprise that they made a game for it.
Also, to your above post, there isn't actually a confirmation that Sephiroth will be in Advent Children; who you saw summoning Bahamut was really Kadaj, the youngest of three Sephiroth clones that will be in the movie. (Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz)

i know that it belongs to Sephy and sephiroth is in the movie as seen int he end of trailer 2 and the clones bring another question. is one of them one of the two guys looking for clouds mother because they look alike

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-24 19:24:04

At 8/24/05 07:15 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: i know that it belongs to Sephy and sephiroth is in the movie as seen int he end of trailer 2 and the clones bring another question. is one of them one of the two guys looking for clouds mother because they look alike

yes sephiroth seemingly is in the movie, but does anyone know it Reno and Rude are still working for Shinra Inc. (y'know Turks and such) or are operating on their own?If they are still working for Shinra Inc. I kind of find it bad that they left out Tsjeng (or however the fuckers name is writen) and Elena.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 00:01:10

Yes, all the Turks are there, all the characters are there except for [from what I've heard and know] Aeris and Sephiroth. You see Sephiroths clones, not Sephiroth himself.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 12:21:53

At 8/22/05 01:58 PM, Sephirona wrote: I agree totally. I don't particularly hate Aeris, but I do believe that without her death, the game would have lost much of its meaning. One of the reasons behind Cloud's supposed anger is the fact that she was killed; through this, he was motivated to continue in his search. Also, without Aeris' death, the story wouldn't have been as meaningful. If someone died whilest protecting the planet, wouldn't that seem more powerful? If she was revived, then this meaning would have been gone.

I hate when characters come back from the dead =/ You really do think..... well what was the point then? lol
I mean ok not all the time, but most of the tiem when a character comes back it almsot makes ya wonder why?

Yeah, those are cool. xD

Getting them on your own takes way to long =/ I like challanges but not like that lol

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 13:16:47

At 8/24/05 04:18 PM, DivineJoic wrote:
At 8/24/05 04:07 PM, Sephirona wrote: Me too. =( They've been butchering Final Fantasy ever since they became Square Enix.
Let's all form an angry mob and burn down Square Enix! ^^

I've got no problem with this..l. We attack at dawn!

does anyone know if the final fantasy movie is going to be in a foreign language with subtitles or in english.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 13:51:33

If any one needs help with final fantsy 7 fill free to ask me I have played that game since it came out i now every little thing about that game i even still paly every once in a awile

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 14:03:59

At 8/25/05 01:51 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: If any one needs help with final fantsy 7 fill free to ask me I have played that game since it came out i now every little thing about that game

ok, i guess you do...

i even still paly every once in a awile

YOU LIE! I've been trying to get you to start a new game for months now.

"No, I dont want to. I'm so far" you always say.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 14:05:43

At 8/25/05 01:51 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: If any one needs help with final fantsy 7 fill free to ask me I have played that game since it came out i now every little thing about that game i even still paly every once in a awile

Alright, what's the comvination to the safe where the key is in that leads to Vincents room in the shinra mansion?
What is the password to get the keycard from the mayor of Midgar?
From what town did Zack come?
Where do you find Knights of the round materia?

I know the awnsers to these ofcourse, I just want to test i you really know evrything about FF 7.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 14:17:07

At 8/25/05 02:05 PM, DivineJoic wrote:
Alright, what's the comvination to the safe where the key is in that leads to Vincents room in the shinra mansion?

Right 36, Left 10, Right 59, Left 97

always changes with each game

Gongaga Village

secret island you can only get to in the northeast part of the world map with a gold chocobo

I know the awnsers to these ofcourse, I just want to test i you really know evrything about FF 7.

I do, played it many times.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 14:23:37

At 8/25/05 02:05 PM, DivineJoic wrote:
At 8/25/05 01:51 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: If any one needs help with final fantsy 7 fill free to ask me I have played that game since it came out i now every little thing about that game i even still paly every once in a awile

Right 36
Left 10
Right 59
Right 97

Gongaga, his parents are in the soutern most house on the far right.

get a gold chocobo and fly to the island that doesnt apear on the map just northeast of the goblin islands by the first continent.

you would have done better to ask the rocket code for the huge materia. That was the one thing I actually didnt find on my own.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 14:27:12

yeah, Meep got me into the game. We really arent sure about the Mansion safe code though.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 14:34:20

At 8/25/05 02:23 PM, MasterOfMeep wrote: you would have done better to ask the rocket code for the huge materia. That was the one thing I actually didnt find on my own.

I forgot...anyways, you are either a liar a a completly obsessed person...don't matter to me cause both of them means I don't like you.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 16:25:18

Aeris is in Advent Children and so is both Sephiroth and his clones trust me on this I watched the trailer multiply times and if you pause it near the end with good timing it has Sephiroth plus at one point cloud and Aeris are in a field with nothing but the ground plus I can tell its her because it shows part of her clothes just not her face and I believe its either a dream or Cloud enters death most likely a dream

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-25 16:59:59

At 8/25/05 04:25 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: Aeris is in Advent Children and so is both Sephiroth and his clones trust me on this I watched the trailer multiply times and if you pause it near the end with good timing it has Sephiroth plus at one point cloud and Aeris are in a field with nothing but the ground plus I can tell its her because it shows part of her clothes just not her face and I believe its either a dream or Cloud enters death most likely a dream

**SPOILER ALERT***

It's in clouds dream and she is used in a flashback as is Zack, she kind of stays dead but sephiroth comes back as you can see in the trainer.

**END SPOILER**

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 11:25:49

I have multiply versions of one winged angel and they all seem alike but one song I have that is the least like the others is one called Sephiroth's Theme so how can One Winged Angel be his theme when it isn't the same as the song called Sephiroth's Theme

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 12:36:03

At 8/25/05 04:25 PM, TwilightLegend wrote: Aeris is in Advent Children and so is both Sephiroth and his clones trust me on this I watched the trailer multiply times and if you pause it near the end with good timing it has Sephiroth plus at one point cloud and Aeris are in a field with nothing but the ground plus I can tell its her because it shows part of her clothes just not her face and I believe its either a dream or Cloud enters death most likely a dream

Link to the trailer?

And if you think about it logically,

**************Spoilers for VII*****************

Aeris is dead and so is Sephiroth. Sephiroth killed Aeris and Cloud & Co. killed Sephiroth. Unless they are maggot spewing corpses they aren't coming back alive so it was probably a flash back of sorts you saw.

********************End Spoilers***************

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 12:46:58

At 8/26/05 12:36 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Aeris is dead and so is Sephiroth. Sephiroth killed Aeris and Cloud & Co. killed Sephiroth. Unless they are maggot spewing corpses they aren't coming back alive so it was probably a flash back of sorts you saw.

True, but look at the ending. I think Aeris is revived. You saw her face, but that was about it. It makes me think she's back to life.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 13:24:21

At 8/26/05 12:46 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:

True, but look at the ending. I think Aeris is revived. You saw her face, but that was about it. It makes me think she's back to life.

Being stabbed, through the heart, and sinking to the bottom of a lake, not breathing... I think she's pretty dead. You know when angels or whatever, that's what her apperance ment, she was looking over the earth.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 15:09:20

SPOILERS PEOPLE
http://www.gamespot...tchildren/media.html

thats a link to both trailers and yes there is a flashback of Sephy but he is also in the movie as a living breathing person and yes his clones are there BUT SO IS HE and so is Aeris but in a dream and one guy in the movie says they can make a new Sephy if they wanted so it could be a new one but either way ITS SEPHIROTH

END SPOILERS

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 16:30:32

At 8/26/05 03:09 PM, TwilightLegend wrote:

SPOILERS PEOPLE

ITS SEPHIROTH

It's not truely Sephiroth because he is a clone of the original one which goes back to my statement saying 'They are all clones', which so far has proven correct.

END SPOILERS

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 16:36:58

At 8/26/05 04:30 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Spoiler thingie

A clone is as good as the original...actually, a clone is like a second original thus making it an original...when you put blue on a on a paper and then blue on another paper it'salways blue right?There point proven, next discussion please.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 17:50:08

At 8/26/05 04:36 PM, DivineJoic wrote: A clone is as good as the original...actually, a clone is like a second original thus making it an original...when you put blue on a on a paper and then blue on another paper it'salways blue right?

No, clones aren't always as good as the original for they are not the original. They don't posses the same memories as the original and don't nessecary have the same emotions as the original. The only similarities between a clone and the original is their DNA, the rest is a large variable.

next discussion please.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Final Fantasy Club

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 18:55:19

At 8/26/05 05:50 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: No, clones aren't always as good as the original for they are not the original. They don't posses the same memories as the original and don't nessecary have the same emotions as the original. The only similarities between a clone and the original is their DNA, the rest is a large variable.

**SPOILER**

He seemed pretty eager to kill Cloud and this is sephiroth we are talking about, for gods sake the man has no emotions.

**END SPOILER**

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 19:02:39

when I saw the trailer of Avent Children Sephiroth was there fighting Cloud was that a flash back of Clouds?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-26 21:25:29

FOR THE LOVE OF...the clones have the shorter hair and Sephiroth has the Long Hair plus the guy at the end may be a new one but he isnt a clone he is entirly new hence it is Sephiroth II if you will or possibly the original

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-27 05:33:57

At 8/26/05 01:24 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Being stabbed, through the heart, and sinking to the bottom of a lake, not breathing... I think she's pretty dead. You know when angels or whatever, that's what her apperance ment, she was looking over the earth.

Hmm, not so sure about that, but since there's magic in a Final Fantasy game, magic could bring her back to life. I'm sure there will be a way to bring her back to life. I want to see Advent Children, so I know what happens to Aeris. I just don't have a fucking idea when I see the ending of FF7.