00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Klay Klub

52,636 Views | 1,333 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-07 06:58:52

welcome to the club
do u claymate or u like to watch?

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-07 08:22:29

At 5/6/06 11:32 PM, schorhr wrote:
Wow, what did you get? :-))
No rush....
No one is done so far, I thought I could maybee do it this week, but I had stuff to do, and now I travel to frankfurt, not knowing if I have all the stuff I need to continue to work there, which means more delay :-(
Wow, making only 20 seconds of animation can really consume time if you try out new materials first....

Ummm, I got twenty of those 1 lb sculpy clay packs....I got a press mold (I don't think I'm going to need it)....and I got several large pieces of styrophome for sets. I'm ordering three Stikfas tonight and maybe ANOTHER webcam.....

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-07 12:15:03

At 5/7/06 06:28 AM, G_F_D wrote:
dude just send to your place.. why do u have to send to a shop?!
its clay. nothing more

I have explianed this, my mom would flip out because if I ordered from Shaw, she would go crazy and yell "why the hell are you talking to someone from Germany" And I wouldnt be able to use the computer for months. IF I ordered from a store she would send it back lol!

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-07 12:46:55

Well I finally sat down and made 35 seconds of the film covering Scene1. Things are looking good I hope I could finish in time to get in the Mochiland contest though.

Also to TrinityPictures

Im afraid I cannot use your voice because well the character that is Tom im going to make him a goblin and then your voice wont fit the profile.

Maybe next time!

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-07 13:49:05

At 5/7/06 12:15 PM, yoddtacos wrote:
I have explianed this, my mom would flip out because if I ordered from Shaw, she would go crazy and yell "why the hell are you talking to someone from Germany" And I wouldnt be able to use the computer for months. IF I ordered from a store she would send it back lol!

oh yea i remember that..
but still its just clay lol... why dont you ask her maybe then shell let you. or watever send to the shop.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-07 19:47:09

@Schorhr
(sorry for all the questions)

Thanks for the tips on making a set, I was thinking about saving up for Stop Motion Pro 5, is this a bad idea?

And on a note i should've asked a while ago.. The room the computer is in here is a shared room, so I dont have much time without getting anything moved, Is there a "cheap" computer that will be able to run my logitech quickcam, MonkeyJam, Wax, audicity and Zweinstein without costing me too much money? The only reason I asked this is I saw you said something about making a set :)

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 08:18:03

At 5/8/06 02:12 AM, FlashSpark wrote: What? I never had any goblins in the script. Tell me what's been done, you've got me really interested now.

HAHAHA

well long story short I have a cool looking goblin character and my voice guy could pull the voice of well so I thought why not make Tom a goblin!

Im going to go eat my breakfast then im back to work today I want to get to the part where the director comes in and explains everything...

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 10:44:55

was a little bored and i tried using that crappy clay that i have.. i think the guy in the left is gonna be wat the ppl look like in the crowd but green blue red colored guys if you know wat i mean or maybe a little more detailed the other guy is just some blob i made lol : )

Klay Klub

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 11:22:02

At 5/8/06 10:44 AM, G_F_D wrote: was a little bored and i tried using that crappy clay that i have.. i think the guy in the left is gonna be wat the ppl look like in the crowd but green blue red colored guys if you know wat i mean or maybe a little more detailed the other guy is just some blob i made lol : )

you can try putting some crazy hair maybe add some little arms and stuff

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 12:29:54

i was bored so i made some more guys... i might make some more yellow ones...
and iv got to chop up the big red guy so then i could make like 4-5 others.. lol

Klay Klub

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 13:17:45

hey! I've ordered 4 stikfas....and thats OK that my voice cant be used in the movie....remember I thought it was for the Movies and most of the players are British....but I am downloading some stuff that can alter my voice. so.....

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 15:46:25

how about we do something for klay klub or something like a claymation or something?
that would be awesome. who here likes south park? go to my website click on my sig wavey thingy. anybody know if majigger is a word? MAJ-IGG-ER LOL i know im pointless and random but hey everybody here is cool. right? i like friends.*puts on a smile even though he has two AK-40's on his back two Colt 45's in his pocket and carrying a knife. while looking innocent and gay and a closet opens behind him and dead people fall out blood everyhwere and which is related to the explanation of the carpet suddenly turning red*

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 16:02:59

At 5/8/06 03:46 PM, ClayWay wrote:

yodd???????

why the hell?
wat?

im confussed

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 16:25:32

At 5/8/06 03:46 PM, ClayWay wrote: how about we do something for klay klub or something like a claymation or something?

we are working on a collab as i last remembered, that was a while ago cos i couldnt find the thread for a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 17:28:14

At 5/8/06 04:02 PM, G_F_D wrote:
yodd???????

why the hell?
wat?
im confussed

Nope its not yodd, he just took his signature without noticing it said yoddtacos on it :D

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 17:57:57

At 5/8/06 05:28 PM, GhettoChicken wrote:
At 5/8/06 04:02 PM, G_F_D wrote:
yodd???????

why the hell?
wat?
im confussed
Nope its not yodd, he just took his signature without noticing it said yoddtacos on it :D

Aha, ghetochicken is smart, he got through the clever disguise... I ahve not changed my sig for a long time, man is this thing outdated, I am off to ASM!

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-08 23:51:34

haahahah lol.. wata dumbass.
well its not like im not.. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-09 05:58:59

Hey people whats new...???

Anyways i made something awhile back and this is its result...

===Flower (CLAY)===
Flower in clay, with some effects in paintshop pro8, its something different but i like it, its kinda neat i think, please discuss, especialy you clay people...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-09 09:04:44

looks good the little frozen cracks.i like

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-09 23:49:37

i hope this klub is not dying.... no1 posted in over 10 hours,

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 06:55:14

i wanna join!!

E.K
dustball and gel

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 07:00:46

well here is my fist clay mation:
<A> http://media.putfile.com/CLAY-MATION

?ô?ôthe music is form my cousins band leap?ô?ô

well what do you think, it got blamed on ng.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 08:14:04

hey. welcome to the club E-K
the animation was ok. the lights was a little flickery and the video format was really bad.. its actully not that.bad...

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 15:19:12

At 5/9/06 11:49 PM, G_F_D wrote: i hope this klub is not dying.... no1 posted in over 10 hours,

Amen to that, I really hope it doesn't die, hopefully all will be well, and welcome new member, I'm loading your video now and will put some input on it ;)

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 15:24:29

At 5/10/06 07:00 AM, E-K wrote: well here is my fist clay mation:
<A> http://media.putfile.com/CLAY-MATION

?ô?ôthe music is form my cousins band leap?ô?ô

well what do you think, it got blamed on ng.

Nice movie, good ideas, Theres not much more I can say that G F D didn't. :)

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 19:17:34

At 5/10/06 03:19 PM, GhettoChicken wrote: Amen to that, I really hope it doesn't die,

It wont, sometimes clubs just go though dry spells people get busy and then they get busy again i wouldnt worry to much about it...

Any new clay art or animations in the works...???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 20:48:03

At 5/10/06 07:17 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Any new clay art or animations in the works...???

Im done my "Claytopian Way" it did not come as good as I hoped for it came a bit choppy and the voices seem out of place.

I just have to make it pretty in flash so I can submit to newgrounds and Mochiland soon.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 21:51:18

At 5/10/06 08:48 PM, PiePie wrote: I just have to make it pretty in flash so I can submit to newgrounds and Mochiland soon.

Yeah you should, i never actually gave a shot at clay animation but maybe one of these days if i ever have time, fo now just clay artwork and moldings i supose...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-10 23:53:45

i just heard, that yodd was banned and well we all know shaw is moving to frankfurt and hasent set up his pc yet.. i think thats wat happening...
i made more characters like the ones on the other page. ill post some soon

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-05-11 06:19:28

Aww so thats what they are doing cool cool...

YEah post some new stuff when you get time, it will also keep the club active, as for me nothing new as of yet...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature