00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

soniccrackers23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Klay Klub

52,778 Views | 1,333 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:10:00

Hey, you forgott to make red transparent again; I attached an image.

Darnit, wap.cc is offline, but I host my stuff on NotToxic.com anyway.
It is far from beeing done, but i finaly figured everything out. Neat System:
http://www.notToxic.com/wapcc/kk

Just to give you an impression. I am not trying to build the greatest site of the world, right now its just the logo, a slightly modified minimalistic style, and a few changes. Setting up Forum in a bit.

Klay Klub

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:15:43

Not to bad at all, you are good with all this "html" stuff. What do you think about kabouterjapp doing an easter egg, I cant turn him down! tell us when you have the forum up and running okay?

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:26:24

Sure! Sounds good!

I created a few categories in the forum now, this should do for now. If anything else is required, I will ad it later.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:32:00

Schorhr in the calendar on the 15th of April it says Let the collab begin, does that mean we start animating or send it to you?

| NGSM | FPS CREW | NG CSS SERVER |

[Newgrounds] CounterStrike: Source server

217.163.25.105:27015 - [FusioN] +uK

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:34:15

No, sorry ;-) I just tried the function, and because we said here that we should try to START this around mid of the month, I posted the 15th. It is not the DUE date ;-)
Well, you can send it to me I suppose, but when the time has come.
Everyone with ideas or willing to do so, lets make a thread for the rules & conditions so we can link to that toppic everytime its beeing asked ;-)

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:37:34

just adding onto what schorhr said, yes that is when we shall start. I won't except and I don't think he will either. I dont think we will except them for a few days atleast I want to see this collab do good, so take your time on it I can wait for it to be done :-)

Has anyone noticed how screwed we would be without schorhr?

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 17:42:15

At 4/8/06 05:37 PM, yoddtacos wrote: just adding onto what schorhr said, yes that is when we shall start. I won't except and I don't think he will either. I dont think we will except them for a few days atleast I want to see this collab do good, so take your time on it I can wait for it to be done :-)

Has anyone noticed how screwed we would be without schorhr?

*LOL*, nah, I am just trying to help.
Actually, the site would be usualy available via
k.wap.cc or wap.cc/kk for example; unfortunaly, the host of my cc-domain has problems, thats why its on NotToxic.com/wapcc at the moment.

Well, lets see what will happen. If people choose to quit, or dont send in any work, we will fit in others, or if more people would like to join, we either expand the project or start a new collab soon. Nothing should be taken to serious, I have seen collabs that died because the starters "ruled them to death" by creating wierd rules and deadlines.

I also noticed that the site did not look right in the Internet Explorer, the last change took care of that.

Oh, and by the way, I will announce special ranks to other people so they can post news, moderate forums and change the site, but please give me some time to set it all up first; And if someone wants to beg for special rights, that usualy has the opposite effect.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 18:36:34

Err, you know, I can also include some text in the signature thing, such as the site adress. Unfortunaly, my domain wap.cc is STILL offline, so I could not set up a short url such as kk.wap.cc. As soon as that works I will include the Site URL into the pic.

Anyway, here you go:
http://www.nottoxic.com/wapcc/kk/sig/?NAME

Change NAME with your name obviously.

http://www.nottoxic...kk/sig/?NAME&f=3 (0-5)
will use a different font. Just standard fonts, sorry.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 19:33:58

eh, thought I would be gone longer. How about almost no deadline,just wait until everyone sends something in, and if someone takes to long we hassle them. Just deadlines make people rush to much. So just take it slow people XD!

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 19:36:58

Yep, lets see how things develop :-)

Dangnabbit, I have troubles with the upload routine of the portal system, but else its working pretty neat; Just not much content yet.

Unfortunaly my domain is *still* down, so I was unable to create a short URL.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 19:46:49

Well everyone I am proud to say we are almost ready for next week, we just need some good music! I am looking non-stop, you find one here and there, but none have sunk yet! So what I am saying is look with me! I am quite excited to get this started, I think the outcome will be "top drawer", as my British cousin says (hes brithish). But let me get this straight with you all TEAM ONE WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS! team two I am sorry but, no...

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 19:54:32

Hehe :-)
I just had another idea as well;
We could make a 20 second audio track for example with random sounds.
Then, each artists has to animate synched to that.
Its not a music video, but I am convinced it will be fun to watch what people interpreted into the audio, and what story their movie will tell.
PLUS, there wont be any copyright issue; At least I own royality-free sounds.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 19:59:03

I totally agree with that idea but will we all be using the same sounds, and it it still on teams?

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 20:06:55

That's the question.
I'dd say everybody animates to the same sound-track, else this has pretty much no point.

If you care:
http://www.nottoxic.../wapcc/f/cd1and2.jpg

http://www.nottoxic.../wapcc/f/cd2and3.jpg

I try posting on the site as well, but i am affraid its going to be dead anyway ;-)
Still, posting the collab info there would be advisable.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 20:08:33

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 20:11:33

Well we could all do a story to the same sound (kind of like what you said) I don't know a knocking sound and everyone tells their own story (version of it)... I dont know you are the one with portal awards, you decide...

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 20:16:13

At 4/8/06 08:11 PM, yoddtacos wrote: Well we could all do a story to the same sound (kind of like what you said) I don't know a knocking sound and everyone tells their own story (version of it)... I dont know you are the one with portal awards, you decide...

Wasnt that what I suggested?
Or do you mean to just give a few sounds everybody has to fit in, instead giving a 20 second soundtrack (or however long it shall be) all have to animate & synch their animation too?

A little difficult to get feedback here, lets wait what everybody who wants to join has to say.

*LOL* These portal awards... Gosh, my old stuff is so bad. Well, the game was OK, for my first one anway.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-08 21:43:35

Yeah like how it should have one sound, different story for everyone... Good idea schorhr, good idea!

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 02:54:52

I'm waiting till someone of you says what i got to make.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 04:24:50

At 4/9/06 02:54 AM, KabouterJaap wrote: I'm waiting till someone of you says what i got to make.

Well, what would you like to do? We still have not decided, so give your oppinion :)

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 04:37:59

How long do you think the average clay animation takes would u say?

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 06:02:05

Can i have one plz hehehe.
cheers,
jord

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 06:03:32

sorry, if i didnt make it clear..
can i have one of those sigs plz, that says Angz(Jord) plz
cheers,
Jord

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 06:50:26

ARGH!! i hate double posting.. but now this is a triple post!!
anyways.. as i was going to say:
i dont know if i can join in with this collab as i am currently working on another collab which is skating and no, dnt worry.. its animation not klay.
sorry peeps.. i know you wernt depending on me.
ive managed to whipp something up for you which is only a few seconds long but you might want to use it.
ill attach it to my next post.
cheers,
Jord

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 08:05:30

Please everyone, go to [url=http://k.wap.cc]k.wap.cc[/url] (or kk.wap.cc)
and read the news. I have posted a preview on the official rules.
It does look long, but I also included all neccesary information.

If someone asks in the future, just redirect them to
[url=http://kkc.wap.cc]kkc.wap.cc[/url]
which will take them to the recent Collab thread.

At 4/9/06 06:03 AM, Angz wrote: sorry, if i didnt make it clear..
cheers,
Jord

You still need to make it transparent ;-)
Also, you could have used
[url=http://k.wap.cc/sig[/url]k.wap.cc/sig
[/url]

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 08:08:09

how on earth can u make klay anmations with a webcam and how to u lower the size of the movie?

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 08:08:21

ARGH
I got confused with the fact that I had to use phpbb code in another forum.

Please everyone, go to k.wap.cc (or kk.wap.cc)
and read the news. I have posted a preview on the official rules.
It does look long, but I also included all neccesary information.

If someone asks in the future, just redirect them to
kkc.wap.cc
which will take them to the recent Collab thread.

At 4/9/06 06:03 AM, Angz wrote: sorry, if i didnt make it clear..
cheers,
Jord

You still need to make it transparent ;-)
Also, you could have used
k.wap.cc/sig

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 08:29:58

the site is looking pretty good...
nice work schochr
is there another name we can call you by its a little hard to remember :P

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 08:37:15

Marcus, Shaw, Marcus Shaw, or Schorhr, up to you ;-)
"Schorhr" is a spoof on "Shaw", since many can not pronounce it properly here in germany.

At 4/9/06 08:08 AM, Dumbass_Dude wrote: how on earth can u make klay anmations with a webcam and how to u lower the size of the movie?

Go to
http://www.nottoxic...s&cat=StopMotion
and start with 01 ;-) There is a link to a small tutorial, and for more questions, browse the other Link Lists.
(Or ask here).

Response to Klay Klub 2006-04-09 08:56:03

does everyone here have to have that sig?
or is it optional.
i think we have to go over all the ppl that have joined till now and their opositions..
! 0_o !

haha

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature