00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Posting Remixes and Original Songs

1,118 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am aware that it is against the rules to post animations through multiple accounts, because the mods are afraid of people spamming newgrounds that way. But is it wrong to have more than one account for music. Before you flame me, here me out...

1. I write a lot of my own music, and I want to post videogame remixes on Newgrounds through the username LightOtaku

2. I would NOT use the account for any other purpose, than to post my remixes. That includes no leveling up, no reviewing anything. Just remix postingness.

3. I would not spamm the AP with a bunch of crappy remixes. If you'd take a look at my original work, I don nothing but quality stuff.

http://www.newground..307453&sub=43487

Please respond soon!

Thanks to everyone for your time! ^_^

Response to Posting Remixes and Original Songs 2006-03-12 18:27:15

Ok boys,Flame time!
1.Double accounts are against rules no matter what
2.i dont like your stuff to much so i dont want another copy of in spaming the portal
3.ill leave the rest for everyone else to flame

Response to Posting Remixes and Original Songs 2006-03-12 18:52:52

At 3/12/06 06:27 PM, MixaMan wrote: 2.i dont like your stuff to much so i dont want another copy of in spaming the portal

Shut up dude. He is not 'spaming' (spamMing) in any way and whether or not you like his stuff has shit to do with the matter at hand.

Well, I wouldn't complain. But I'm not a good reference in any way.

Response to Posting Remixes and Original Songs 2006-03-13 18:08:03

At 3/12/06 05:52 PM, DarkOtaku wrote: Questions.
At 3/12/06 06:27 PM, MixaMan wrote: Ok boys,Flame time!
2.i dont like your stuff to much so i dont want another copy of in spaming the portal

Ok; First off.
I am afraid that you'll have to use your account for this, as double accounts ARE against the rules, no matter what purposes it serves.
Alts, are a quite normal matter, but still not legal.
This will result in banning, most likely.
I encourage you to submit everything under one account.

Now, for..."MixaMan".
Biasm, Is not something well accepted here in the AP.
I havent heard this person's stuff, but do you honestly thinking that saying.
"Meh, I dont like your stuff, therefore it sucks and you're not allowed to submit it",
Would be some kind of statement making you look really cool to the gang?
I see no reason to flame this person, as he was merely asking questions.
I do not see asking questions as some way of breaking rules, do you?
This was only my opinion, find some darn good arguements, and I will stand corrected.

Response to Posting Remixes and Original Songs 2006-03-13 18:48:42

Ok you're right about that. Double accounts are against the rules no matter what anyone says.

it's spelled SPAMMING. get it right, get it tight. Me, I've heard some of DO's shit, it's decent and worth a listen to every once in a while (haha, opinions). It isn't spamming if a question is asked if it was alright to begin with, to which our answers reflect DO's final decision.

Ummm, no. Biggest reason, you've opened the floodgates onto yourself and the others don't like that too much, including myself. So before you go and start any "I hate 'insert name here'" bandwagons, ask yourself if it's worth all the shit you'll catch later on. Karma is a bit of a bitch you know.

Die...

Response to Posting Remixes and Original Songs 2006-03-14 13:19:15

At 3/13/06 06:48 PM, ShinDenjin wrote:

After maticiously picking through the FAQ, I cannot find anything saying you are not allowed to have more than one account UNLESS you are using it to get around a ban or around certain rules.

(correct me if i'm wrong)