00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Smoking

835 Views | 7 Replies

Smoking 2003-01-11 17:13:41

I believe there are many smokers out there who are adicted really bad (poor grammar, sorry). I find it sick that people could profit from the deaths of others. This is bad, very bad.

Response to Smoking 2003-01-11 18:49:03

My mother is a smoker and she knows it is harmful but it's her choice to slowly kill herself with it if she wants to. I am very anti- smoking but in the end who really cares.

Response to Smoking 2003-01-11 19:34:06

Obviously we do. Otherwise we wouldn't talk about it.
People often say that the government won't ban cigarettes because of how much revenus they make.
But for every 4$ made off a box of cigarettes, it costs the government 5-10$ in health care.

Response to Smoking 2003-01-11 20:09:45

Smoking is just an eggagerated (sp?) version of many of the other wrongs that exist in our society today. Point is - its up to the person. If you wanna smoke, thats your choice. If you wanna profit and make money out of people smoking, thats your choice too. Right and wrong doesnt apply to business, people. Its all a matter of choice, a la The Dice Man, heh.

Response to Smoking 2003-01-11 20:50:26

At 1/11/03 07:34 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: Obviously we do. Otherwise we wouldn't talk about it.
People often say that the government won't ban cigarettes because of how much revenus they make.
But for every 4$ made off a box of cigarettes, it costs the government 5-10$ in health care.

Remember Ted, thats in Canada, our wonderful hipocritical country :)

Smoking

Response to Smoking 2003-01-11 22:35:20

Nobody stuck a gun to anyone's head the first time they smoked a cigarette. Tobacco has existed for hundreds of years, and so has smoker's cough. We didn't need a goddamn study to show the two were connected. Yet people still actually sue the companies for getting cancer, ect. Come on, if you didn't know smoking is bad for you when you started, then you are a fucking MORON and DESERVE cancer. Period. I don't care if it was 1999 or 1830, they still knew back then it wasn't exactly great for ya, even if they didn't know about cancer.

Response to Smoking 2003-01-11 23:52:12

At 1/11/03 10:35 PM, Scaletail wrote: Nobody stuck a gun to anyone's head the first time they smoked a cigarette. Tobacco has existed for hundreds of years, and so has smoker's cough. We didn't need a goddamn study to show the two were connected. Yet people still actually sue the companies for getting cancer, ect. Come on, if you didn't know smoking is bad for you when you started, then you are a fucking MORON and DESERVE cancer. Period. I don't care if it was 1999 or 1830, they still knew back then it wasn't exactly great for ya, even if they didn't know about cancer.

Damn Straight...you know what all those smoking related cancer deaths every year are? Thats natural selection in action.

Response to Smoking 2003-01-12 06:36:00

Rofl goat, harsh but true.