00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony!

10,018 Views | 72 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 12:36:15

nice its a bit more advertisment for NG which is always good!

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 13:09:46

At 2/7/06 02:39 AM, Jonas wrote: On this Wade, and I speak as someone that sells the unit, the Sirius S50 portable unit recieves signals live, and the playback you are talking about is only from a signal that is recorded at user preferance. It can hold 50 hours of recorded music, or a variable amount of Mp3s depending on length and quality. As for size, it's a little bigger than a twinkie. Couldn't say as to what they were doing back at CES, however I can say that the unit recieves signals well everywhere except larger buildings that aren't made to carry signals, but that's like complaining about cell phones not getting signals in the woods. They aren't made for everywhere. :) It's a mistake to assume otherwise.

Might want to look into that more. :) Everything I have read states the S50 can not receive a live signal if you are walking around with it. You can hook it up to a base or whatever and receive live signals, but you can't go for a jog or a walk around with it out in the open and receive a live stream, you can only listen to pre-recorded programs.

C-NET review:

The bottom line: The Sirius S50 is a compact and attractive satellite radio player, but users must learn to live within its limitations. It's best for car commuters who occasionally want a portable unit. If you want live satellite streaming on the go, you'll need the Delphi MyFi XM2Go or Pioneer's Airware XM2Go, which work with XM satellite radio.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 13:33:42

At 2/7/06 01:21 PM, GreenSkullkid wrote:
At 2/7/06 01:09 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Sorry for going off-topic, but what's up with this whole sticker deal?

Sticker orders are backed up at the moment, but I'm going to be getting through them very soon.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 13:57:02

I ama chicken!!!

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 14:02:47

So I wasn't here for three days and I don't get nothing ?!

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 14:05:20

At 2/7/06 01:33 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 2/7/06 01:21 PM, GreenSkullkid wrote:
At 2/7/06 01:09 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Sorry for going off-topic, but what's up with this whole sticker deal?
Sticker orders are backed up at the moment, but I'm going to be getting through them very soon.

OK, I wanna ask some too.

1)
What's up with the delenMe stuff? I've been waiting for over a month.

2)
What's up with the Audio Portal? I've sent you four letters, and you never replyed. please investigate why I am banned, it is an error.

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 15:22:40

i woul dlike to say that Opie and Anthony are my heros

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 15:37:15

Just thinking about it now...and when you have people that show kind of sadistic stuff like that, doesn't it create more of a bad image for Newgrounds?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 16:11:50

Hahahaha, I laugh because I'm uncomfortable when people get their sacks crushed to powder by mouse traps, I guess I'm just wierd like that. The idea of a 50 year old nude virgin crawling around on her hands and knees over a floor covered in mouse traps does make me giggle though. Trust me, if I had money, I'd get XM.

So I'm basically awesome.

Original NG chat lives and thrives here.

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 18:38:06

With the money they get for doing this I would stick my nutz in a jar full of wasp

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-07 19:26:04

hey that stuff about the old lady is just mean... seriously that's torture, and to an old lady? how is that funny at all?

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-09 13:04:31

At 2/7/06 07:26 PM, King_Of_All_Things wrote: hey that stuff about the old lady is just mean... seriously that's torture, and to an old lady? how is that funny at all?

She's not OLD OLD. She wasn't forced to do it, she agreed to do it. All the guys on the show were snapping the mouse traps on their hands and fingers, so she wasn't doing anything they weren't, other than being naked and blindfolded. :)

This isn't the first time Stalker Patty has been naked and crawling around the studio. The last time she did it, she had to wear a Krusty the Clown mask.

Patty is happy to do this crap as she loves the attention she gets, etc. If she wouldn't do these things they would have no use for her on the show, and she knows it. So if she wants to be invovled with the show, she's going to have to do crazy stuff, but it is always her CHOICE.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds on Opie and Anthony! 2006-02-12 02:48:08

i think it would be pretty sweet if you and sony created a new up date for the psp ng page to be able to play some ng games and some more movies like some of the final fantasy stuff -jeff-