00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GileSan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Goth collection!

19,135 Views | 183 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-18 13:20:14

At 1/18/06 12:58 AM, Morextremist wrote: we need an emo collection now...

No, we dont.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-18 13:21:43

At 1/17/06 10:33 PM, AnzRage wrote: bout emo?

Wut about emo? Do we need an emo page? NO!

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-18 15:55:25

eww

GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-18 17:29:21

Good job Tom, my first time posting i think... anyway.. i think you did rather good putting those together. as for salad fingers, i'd have to slip that into the same catagory, but when in doubt, ask the author. other then that. i am giving you props for you efforts.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-18 19:51:24

In my opinion what REALLY needs to be done is to allow us Newgroundlings to see more of the review statistics, such as humour, style, graphics, etc. Why is it that we can only see the top 10?

I love ALL of the flashes which are in the top 10 for style and graphics, for example, so I would really like it if I could see that list all the way down. That seems to me a better idea than adding more sections. :P Anyone else agree?

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-18 23:07:48

you should loop some "christian death" in the background of the goth page....play the song called "heresy" hheehehheeheheheheh

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-19 10:20:46

I dont consider Salad Fingers goth. Its just surreal and funny.

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-19 12:39:06

Look freaakin sweet. I'll go tell all my goth friends(lot's of them).

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-19 19:45:05

dude everbody hates goths there just plain freaky just destroy the goth section

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-19 19:46:50

At 1/18/06 11:07 PM, PanzerDivision wrote: you should loop some "christian death" in the background of the goth page....play the song called "heresy" hheehehheeheheheheh

lol how stupid u freak

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-19 19:49:01

At 1/18/06 09:00 AM, NintendoClock wrote: wtf. A goth collection?

Whats next an emo collection too?

lol i would totally hate ng if they made a emo section

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-20 09:48:36

if you are wanting to expand on your goth collection i have two movies of mine that you should check out:
MALICE: http://www.newground..m/portal/view/180834

Nocturne J: http://www.newground..m/portal/view/215882

these are of two goth-like tastes if you ask me so one of them or both should at least suit goth taste.
-J

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-20 17:18:56

Nice one Tom.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-21 06:34:11

i said, [b]EWWWW!!!!![/b]

GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY BUTTS GAY

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-21 12:51:00

At 1/18/06 07:51 PM, Esn wrote: In my opinion what REALLY needs to be done is to allow us Newgroundlings to see more of the review statistics, such as humour, style, graphics, etc. Why is it that we can only see the top 10?

I love ALL of the flashes which are in the top 10 for style and graphics, for example, so I would really like it if I could see that list all the way down. That seems to me a better idea than adding more sections. :P Anyone else agree?

Not really, when some people think that a movie is really really goodthey'll give it all 10s in everything even if it doesn't deserve them (for example giving a movie completely devoid of violence a 10 in violence because you thought the movie rocks) it's a crime even I have been guilty of which would make the top ten in style graphics humor violence and whatnot inaccurate.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-21 16:09:17

At 1/19/06 07:45 PM, doomguy232 wrote: dude everbody hates goths there just plain freaky just destroy the goth section

goths are faggits they should just go to hell like where they want to go

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-21 17:01:43

At 1/16/06 01:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: is Salad Fingers something that has overall goth appeal?

I'd say Salad Fingers is more random than goth. I was part of a random group in highschool and everyone went histerical about Salad Fingers cartoons. The goth collection looks good as it stands right now tho (dan <--- not a goth).

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-22 00:21:13

At 1/16/06 01:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: I tossed together a "goth" collection page. This is tricky for a number of reasons... First off, I've hung out with lots of goths in my life and have frequented plenty of goth clubs and events, so I feel pretty in touch with what a goth collection page would consist of. At the same time, I don't consider myself goth, so I want plenty of feedback on this one. Also, there are two types of content - games and movies that feature goth characters, and games and movies that have a general goth appeal. For example, is Salad Fingers something that has overall goth appeal?

I liked what I saw in the goth section, personally. I especially loved the JTHM stuff, but was slightly irked that JTHM - FO did not have it's own button and was kind of not noticeable at the bottom, if you were just scrolling thorugh.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-22 14:04:44

At 1/16/06 01:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: I tossed together a "goth" collection page. This is tricky for a number of reasons... First off, I've hung out with lots of goths in my life and have frequented plenty of goth clubs and events, so I feel pretty in touch with what a goth collection page would consist of. At the same time, I don't consider myself goth, so I want plenty of feedback on this one. Also, there are two types of content - games and movies that feature goth characters, and games and movies that have a general goth appeal. For example, is Salad Fingers something that has overall goth appeal?

:-----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
I don't really think Salad Fingers is anything other then creepy. o_o And disgusting. I think he would more or less find a good home on a creep page. >_< Then again, my dad likes the shows......I say leave him be on the Weeble and Bob website where they're idea of humor is crapper jokes. o_0 So in conclusion, I'ed say no. Salad Fingers isn't really gothy. But thanks for considering a goth page! ^.^ I've gotta send you some home made food sometime for being so nice.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-22 15:53:21

Yup, that's a good Idea for all us goths out there. It's about TIME somebody thought of it. =)

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-22 19:36:48

wow...goth collection huh? that was quite the bitch move. goths are a bunch of pussies

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-22 20:21:22

Now that you have done a goth collection page it's only fair that you do a collection for the group of people who are almost the eact opposite of goths. Hippies.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-24 14:35:09

i think youve cracked it give yourself a pat on the back

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-24 17:02:24

Vampires.....But No Dr. Shroud?

I think Dr. Shourd should be included under the Vampire section of the Goth page.

Goth collection!

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-24 21:50:32

At 1/21/06 12:51 PM, Father_Time wrote:
At 1/18/06 07:51 PM, Esn wrote: In my opinion what REALLY needs to be done is to allow us Newgroundlings to see more of the review statistics, such as humour, style, graphics, etc. Why is it that we can only see the top 10?

Not really, when some people think that a movie is really really goodthey'll give it all 10s in everything even if it doesn't deserve them (for example giving a movie completely devoid of violence a 10 in violence because you thought the movie rocks) it's a crime even I have been guilty of which would make the top ten in style graphics humor violence and whatnot inaccurate.

Then why does it seem to me that it's actually pretty accurate? The top10 in "graphics" actually have really good graphics, the top10 in "style" actually have really good style, etc, etc.

Even though there are some who abuse it, there are also many who abuse the NG voting system as well and it still seems to work quite well. Seriously, being allowed to see more of the "review" statistics is my #1 request for Newgrounds.

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-25 15:36:17

At 1/16/06 01:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: I tossed together a "goth" collection page.

Just when I was startig to get a little bored, you go and make this.
Tom Fulp, I don`t say this to many people but...You. Rock. Man. :-}

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-25 18:03:47

A goth collection sounds pretty good

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?

Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-25 22:58:39

ya they are a bunch a faggit pussies

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-25 22:59:46

goths are a bunch of sad depressed pussys

GET A LIFE GOTHS

Response to Goth collection! 2006-01-25 23:03:53

GREAT a goth collection just what newgrounds needed, more faggit sucidal freaks that wear make up just great good job tom.....idiot