00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,971,046 Views | 60,519 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 02:28:12

At 4/3/07 02:23 AM, Seamonky wrote: -If I passed you in Blam and Protect Points, then yes noob. ;)
-Man, I wish you would Blam and Protect like you use too. I'm not getting anywhere. You can pass me.

If the MOTHERFUCKING NEW LAYOUT would ever arrive, I'd probably go nuts and B/P. Or maybe even make a new profile and proceed to pass everyone (again) and laugh and point and fap.

Plus then I'd have better incentive to get my computer fixed, and begin the SECOND ERA OF SLASH RETURNS flashes...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 03:46:03

Sorry to change the subject off my awesome update but has anyone else looked in the General section of the BBS lately. I have seen about 10 topics all relating to penises. What are your thoughts on this? Is the General section becoming a cheap, tasteless place to go?

Also, you may not have noticed from the update but I hit 9000 b/p points just before. Its a weird feeling not leveling up after hitting that milestone. I have around 450 points STILL to go before the next (easier to pronounce and spell) level.

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 03:53:14

At 4/3/07 01:18 AM, Sterockicy wrote: 01 // 52113 // 0411 // 029.4 // 030.1- // ADT

He actually slowed down, I wonder what happened, I guess life hit him too.

02 // 50093 // 0754 // 053.9 // 001.3- // Phantom

Pretty crappy as always but I'm still hanging in there.

03 // 48739 // 0719 // 051.4 // 012.8+ // X-Naut

I passed you once, but I don't know what will be with you know. So...Back off

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 04:50:32

At 4/3/07 03:46 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Sorry to change the subject off my awesome update but has anyone else looked in the General section of the BBS lately. I have seen about 10 topics all relating to penises. What are your thoughts on this? Is the General section becoming a cheap, tasteless place to go?

General, cheap and tasteless?!

NO WAI

Treason, sir.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 13:54:14

At 4/3/07 01:18 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Barracks roster – April 3, 2007

Thanks for the Update! :D

Sterockicy’s note:

Nice adjustment you made there. It indeed looks much cleaner. :) Good job.

Top 5 Gainers:
pwroftheseagoat - 1369
Sentio – 1311
PenguinLink – 1176
MadCow – 1019
ArtDanVal – 988

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Top gainers, repeat offenders: Sentio, pwroftheseagoat, PenguinLink!

Again, congratulations to you two. :)

New EGB members: Coop83, MetalDart, ElementalSoldier, Whitcomb!

Welcome back! :) And greetings, Whitcomb.

Top 3 biggest average rises: Odyssic + 28.5, BlueHippo + 21.5, Shanus + 18.2!

Congratulatons! Coming back with a vengeance I see. :O

08 // 31740 // 0000 // 000.0 // 000.0+ // EagleRock
09 // 30190 // 0005 // 000.4 // 000.3+ // SlashFirestorm
10 // 28826 // 1311 // 093.6 // 010.3+ // Sentio
11 // 28316 // 0763 // 054.5 // 014.9- // Hemlok

Pretty tight notch between you four. Hemlok seems to have slowed down, just like a couple of other members have as well. :( And a little advise Sentio. :P Don't plan on passing Sir EagleRock, or he'll use his EGSC powers and toast you in a matter of seconds! :D

16 // 23491 // 1019 // 072.8 // 007.7+ // MadCow
17 // 22472 // 1369 // 097.8 // 070.7- // pwroftheseagoat

I see a battle going on in here as well. :)

24 // 09014 // 0620 // 044.3 // 011.1- // Sterockicy

Congratulations on reaching 9,000 B/P Points, buddy! :D Keep up the great work. 1,000 more and you'll reach the big number of 10,000! :O

26 // 07184 // 0595 // 042.5 // 018.2+ // Shanus
27 // 07108 // 0689 // 049.2 // 004.3+ // DarkSoldier

You guys are doing great as well. Keep guarding the portal well, soldiers!

38 // 03089 // 0545 // 038.9 // 005.5- // DarkLotusJuggalo
39 // 03023 // 0622 // 044.4 // 028.5+ // Odyssic

You guys are in a tight spot as well. :O

21 // 13360 // 1176 // 084.0 // 012.7+ // PenguinLink

This has been one of my best weeks so far. :)

We are getting ever so close to having 50 members. C’mon Elite Guards, Join us, JOIN US!

I say we make a flash that consists of advertising the Elite Guard Barracks! Ha, kidding. :)

Enjoy!

You did a great job. As far as I can see, you didn't make any mistakes. :)

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

At 4/3/07 02:13 AM, Sentio wrote:
Top 10 now! Woo! Much better pace than the last update, and EGSC is so close now I can smell it (it smells of alcohol and strippers before you ask...). Two to three weeks to go!

It also smells of McDonalds! :D lol...

At 4/3/07 02:28 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
If the MOTHERFUCKING NEW LAYOUT would ever arrive, I'd probably go nuts and B/P. Or maybe even make a new profile and proceed to pass everyone (again) and laugh and point and fap.

*PenguinLink sees Slash crying in the corner, waiting for the New layout to come. He then goes and pats him on the back. "Don't worry, it'll come soon enough". He then starts walking away and he gets hit by a lemon. "Where in the hell did that come from?"*

At 4/3/07 03:46 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Sorry to change the subject off my awesome update but has anyone else looked in the General section of the BBS lately. I have seen about 10 topics all relating to penises. What are your thoughts on this? Is the General section becoming a cheap, tasteless place to go?

My guess is that someone made a topic about it and everyone decided to parody it. Dunno, that happens regularly in the general section of the BBS. But sometimes there are some good topics to post in about, although some rarely interest me.

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 14:07:50

At 4/3/07 01:26 AM, MadCow wrote: How is MetalDart a new member?

The same way that I am - was a member, then left and has now rejoined, so there are no prior records of him from last week.

Typical, I'm stuckbehind two of the most prolific current members - I'm about to be abused into 16th place by MadCow :'(

Thanks for the update, Sterockicy

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 16:06:01

At 4/3/07 02:07 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/3/07 01:26 AM, MadCow wrote: How is MetalDart a new member?
The same way that I am - was a member, then left and has now rejoined, so there are no prior records of him from last week.

Ah, that's what I thought.
That's what happened when I came back too...

Typical, I'm stuckbehind two of the most prolific current members - I'm about to be abused into 16th place by MadCow :'(

HeL yesh you iz >:o
Wach Yo bak DAWG

Also, I'm now Elite Guard Lieutenant General!
But I was asleep when I got to it, so I missed it, kinda :[

The Elite Guard Barracks

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 16:23:17

At 4/3/07 04:06 PM, MadCow wrote:

Congratulations! :D Keep up the great work. :)

Coop83 also missed his new badge while being asleep. 0_0 But I can understand that. I can't name a user who has stayed up at 1 o' clock in the morning just to see his newly acquired badge. Keep up the great work, with this pace, you'll be an Elite Guard Supreme Commander in no time. :)

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 17:16:07

At 4/3/07 04:23 PM, PenguinLink wrote:
At 4/3/07 04:06 PM, MadCow wrote:
Congratulations! :D Keep up the great work. :)

Thanks ;)

Coop83 also missed his new badge while being asleep. 0_0 But I can understand that. I can't name a user who has stayed up at 1 o' clock in the morning just to see his newly acquired badge.

I didn't sleep for 2 days before I got the badge.
I'm an insomniac, but it seems the days I actually go to sleep are the days I miss something like a new badge >___<

Keep up the great work, with this pace, you'll be an Elite Guard Supreme Commander in no time. :)

Yeah, then I can sleep easy, hah.
Once I get to 10k posts and EGSC I'm going to do other stuff, and become a bit inactive, hopefully (school and other stuff).

*Salutes*

*shows disrespect by not saluting back* >:}

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 21:37:49

At 4/3/07 01:18 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Barracks roster – April 3, 2007

Thanks again Sterockicy!

Top 5 Gainers:
Special Congratulatory list:

Keep up the good work and welcome.

Rank // B/S // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name

Congrats on reaching 50k Dan.

Someday...

04 // 46916 // 0406 // 029.0 // 021.5+ // BlueHippo

If I can gain 20 points more then you everyday for the next 200 days, I will pass you.

... Just to put things in perspective.

05 // 43042 // 0753 // 053.8 // 009.3- // Major-punk

I'm very pleased to see I'm still in the top 5. My pace was a little down this week but it's still competitive. I'm aiming for 44k next fortnight/update. =)

06 // 42149 // 0860 // 061.4 // 026.5- // pepeatumi

Yes I'm still keeping an eye on you.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-03 23:53:34

Blams: 11074 (+35 since last log)
Saves: 12483 (+36 since last log)
Total B/P points: 23557
Total B/P points acquired today: 71
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Lieutenant General (1943 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 22.609
B/P Rank: #137 (0 move since last log)

It was an ok day.
The only highlight was getting to EGLG.

I wasn't even on most of the day.
Although none of you people will know since this fuckin club is so INACTIVE D;

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 00:16:01

At 4/3/07 05:16 PM, MadCow wrote:
Thanks ;)

You're welcome. :)

I didn't sleep for 2 days before I got the badge.
I'm an insomniac, but it seems the days I actually go to sleep are the days I miss something like a new badge >___<

You surely are a dedicated soldier. :) Or I hope so, because I can't imagine what you could be doing so late at night. You would be a great Nighttime guard, because our current guard, Sterockicy, is slacking off. >:) (Ha, kidding bud.)

Yeah, then I can sleep easy, hah.
Once I get to 10k posts and EGSC I'm going to do other stuff, and become a bit inactive, hopefully (school and other stuff).

Oh teh noes! You won't be able to make Sigs for us anymore once you become an Elite Guard Supreme Commander! :O

*shows disrespect by not saluting back* >:}

*Shows respect anyway by saluting, since MadCow is in a superior rank than him.*

*Salutes*

At 4/3/07 09:37 PM, Major-punk wrote:
I'm very pleased to see I'm still in the top 5. My pace was a little down this week but it's still competitive. I'm aiming for 44k next fortnight/update. =)

If you keep up that great pace, acquiring 44,000 B/P Points should be a breeze for you. :)

At 4/3/07 11:53 PM, MadCow wrote:
Although none of you people will know since this fuckin club is so INACTIVE D;

Reading this statement and seeing the mad cow in your Sig sends chills up my spine. :O

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 01:28:49

At 4/3/07 02:13 AM, Sentio wrote:
Woo, update time!

Woo, Me getting recognition time!

At 4/3/07 01:54 PM, PenguinLink wrote:
Thanks for the Update! :D

No worries, Good pace by the way! 2nd time for you in the top 5 gainers. I guess you have to keep up a pace like that to stay in the top 300 b/pers list.

At 4/3/07 02:07 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Thanks for the update, Sterockicy

No probs, Your on the list now. I think your on enough already though!

At 4/3/07 09:37 PM, Major-punk wrote:
Thanks again Sterockicy!

Enough with the thanks, Its not like slave labour, I dont mind doing it.

I am glad none of you have found any mistakes on my update as of now and I hope that next fortnight when I am doing it that I dont find that I have made a big mistake and someone ends up making 10000 points. Not that that has ever happened before though ;-P

I just found out that my attempts of making over 100 points a day average for the next update is going to be extremely hard to do thanks to this weekend coming up. I just realised that Saturday is my Mums Birthday, Sundays Easter (how could i forget that) and Monday is a day off for my Dad (just great!) and my Football team is playing that day so I will have to go to that.

Today was bad enough a day for my pace, I had a shocker! But now with all of that stuff added to the mix, my dream of getting of getting a pace like that over the holiz is almost certainly over.

WHY?

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 01:45:26

At 4/4/07 01:28 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
I just found out that my attempts of making over 100 points a day average for the next update is going to be extremely hard to do thanks to this weekend coming up. I just realised that Saturday is my Mums Birthday, Sundays Easter (how could i forget that) and Monday is a day off for my Dad (just great!) and my Football team is playing that day so I will have to go to that.

Yeah, I stand no chance of that either. This weekend I'm hopefully off to Boston after it was cancelled before, but there is still time for a freak storm or something to cancel this flight as well. After all I have a 100% record of flights cancelled out of Denver International Airport. On top of that my dad is visiting for most of next week, and I'll probably spend most of it up in the Rockies somewhere, although getting the time off work is looking impossible... No points for me!

Today was bad enough a day for my pace, I had a shocker! But now with all of that stuff added to the mix, my dream of getting of getting a pace like that over the holiz is almost certainly over.

To be honest even the best of us aren't getting 100 per day at the moment. AfroUnderscoreStud and pwroftheseagoat are the only two on the top 300 list making it, and even they are only just. I'm B/Ping solidly for 16 hours a day and still only making 90 or so outside of the weekends.

But don't despair yet- the whistled submissions will be cleared tonight, and with them a pile of B/P points that have been stashed away for months (Wade posted about it in General this morning- can't be bothered to find link).

*Salutes*

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 01:45:47

At 4/2/07 07:46 PM, MadCow wrote: http://www.google.com/tisp/
It's supposed to be this broadband service that you set up by flushing cables and stuff down the toilet, I thought it was real at first (before I read the installation part), so they got me kinda good :P

As funny as that was, I still think the YTMND was the best.

Heh, they had pink names that one time didn't they? Or was that only Pink mod names since Stamper got Modded. I forget D:

Just the mod names. and then a bunch of threads started coming up, because everyone was confused. All from the Newgrounds Voicemail thread. I hope you still remember who it was that made that suggestion. ;)

That plunger thing isn't a bad idea though, if only they weren't so cheap/uncreative this year, they could have done some really neat stuff.

Indeed.

At 4/3/07 01:18 AM, Sterockicy wrote: 01 // 52113 // 0411 // 029.4 // 030.1- // ADT

Wait, am I seeing this right? ADT actually slowed down? :o

While you on the other hand, must enjoy tormenting by pulling farther away.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

At 4/3/07 03:53 AM, Phantom wrote: So...Back off

lolno.

At 4/3/07 09:37 PM, Major-punk wrote: Someday...

More like in your dreams. :p

At 4/3/07 11:53 PM, MadCow wrote: Although none of you people will know since this fuckin club is so INACTIVE D;

SAWREE MENG.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 10:02:44

At 4/4/07 01:45 AM, X-Naut wrote: While you on the other hand, must enjoy tormenting by pulling farther away.

You should know that really won't last with me, I'm finding myself busy with other things and not with B/P, much less now that the interest in B/P is all gone.

lolno.

< / <3 >

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 10:58:38

At 4/4/07 10:02 AM, Phantom wrote:
I'm finding myself busy with other things and not with B/P, much less now that the interest in B/P is all gone.

I know how it is. There always seem to be 100 things that need to be done, Just look at how poor I've done.

23 // 09243 // 0169 // 012.1 // 001.7- // ever-vigilant

Bah, I'm ashamed to call myself a member of the barracks. Mind you I have got some time off work not long from now so mabey I can push it up a bit or spend my time on my new X-thing 360. I got it yesterday and I think that it is good fun (console, 2 controllers, 4 games for £300 brand new).

Finaly I hit level 11 yesterday as well. I miss my boxing glove. But I must persever to get to level 12 (the one I really want).

e-v

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 14:33:53

No worries, Good pace by the way! 2nd time for you in the top 5 gainers. I guess you have to keep up a pace like that to stay in the top 300 b/pers list.

Actually, you don't have to maintain a strong pace in order to stay in the Top 300 B/Pers list. Once you join the List, there is a fairly large amount of inactive users above you so passing them is a breeze. You're doing great as well, so keep it up!

Who said it wasn't slave labor? >:)

*PenguinLink hits Sterockicy with a rope and yells, "Get that update ready for next, next, next Tuesday!"*

I'm sorry to hear that. :( At the very least have fun in the Football game you're going to, and I wish your Mother a happy Birthday. :)

WHY?

Because we hate you. Now get over it. :D

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

At 4/4/07 01:45 AM, Sentio wrote:
Yeah, I stand no chance of that either. This weekend I'm hopefully off to Boston after it was cancelled before, but there is still time for a freak storm or something to cancel this flight as well. After all I have a 100% record of flights cancelled out of Denver International Airport. On top of that my dad is visiting for most of next week, and I'll probably spend most of it up in the Rockies somewhere, although getting the time off work is looking impossible... No points for me!

I'm sorry to hear you won't be getting any points either. :( But I hope you have a nice flight and good time up in the Rockies. :) When you come back, it will be very close to Pico day so there is an opportunity to boost up your B/P Points! :D

But don't despair yet- the whistled submissions will be cleared tonight, and with them a pile of B/P points that have been stashed away for months (Wade posted about it in General this morning- can't be bothered to find link).

Hooray! Long-lost B/P Points galore! :D

*salutes*

*Salutes*

At 4/4/07 10:58 AM, ever-vigilant wrote:
Finaly I hit level 11 yesterday as well. I miss my boxing glove. But I must persever to get to level 12 (the one I really want).

Congratulations on reaching Level 11! :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 18:25:40

At 4/3/07 02:07 PM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks for the update, Sterockicy
No probs, Your on the list now. I think your on enough already though!

NEVER! If there's a list, I want to be on it!

I'm not on the top Blammers list yet, that's my next target!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 23:48:26

Blams: 11109 (+35 since last log)
Saves: 12519 (+36 since last log)
Total B/P points: 23628
Total B/P points acquired today: 71
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Lieutenant General (1872 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 22.655
B/P Rank: #136 (+1 move since last log)

Plus the 19 under judgement to make a total of 90 points today, I guess. Another ok day. I went up another place, I think I passed leveloneaccount!

Also, what's up with everyone? I refuse to stop posting until this topic is completely active again!!! D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-04 23:52:03

At 4/4/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote: Also, what's up with everyone? I refuse to stop posting until this topic is completely active again!!! D:

Chapter four of my disturbing Pokemon fanfiction is up. :sigh:
I refuse to stop browsing the site until the new layout is up. November '06 my ass...I have a bad feeling this is gonna be the PM system all over again...

If this goes on much long, I might start B/P'ing again. :-O

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 00:02:08

I drop in every now and then MadCow. :3

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 00:55:10

Congrats on the new rank- I doubt you will ever reach level 12, but then I didn't think I would make level 13, and now I'm only a month away from 14!

At 4/4/07 02:33 PM, PenguinLink wrote:
Actually, you don't have to maintain a strong pace in order to stay in the Top 300 B/Pers list. Once you join the List, there is a fairly large amount of inactive users above you so passing them is a breeze. You're doing great as well, so keep it up!

Not at all in fact- I was inactive for 3 months whilst at around rank 210, and only dropped 10 spots that entire time. The majority of users between 300 and 100 are inactive and got those points a long time ago, so you can really race up the ranks at first. People move a lot faster in the top 100 though (except for the inactive group around EGSC), so I've got my work cut out to keep climbing.

I'm sorry to hear you won't be getting any points either. :( But I hope you have a nice flight and good time up in the Rockies. :) When you come back, it will be very close to Pico day so there is an opportunity to boost up your B/P Points! :D

I don't care about not getting points- it should be a great week, and I really hope I can escape work as much as possible, as I've been running three experiments at the same time the last couple of days, which is slowly killing me... (they aren't even in the same building!). Pico Day should be fun though- with luck I'll be EGSC by then.

Hooray! Long-lost B/P Points galore! :D

I didn't seem to gain anything :( I thought you gained points for whistled submissions that are eventually deleted, but evidently not- if it were true I'd have an extra 100 or so points today.

At 4/4/07 06:25 PM, Coop83 wrote:

That is my next target too... though I still need to get on the top VP list as well. That won't be happening any time soon though- if only I had learnt how to deposit experience when I first joined. I'd be level 15 by now.

At 4/4/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote:
Also, what's up with everyone? I refuse to stop posting until this topic is completely active again!!! D:

Work sucks, that pretty much sums it up.

At 4/4/07 11:52 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
If this goes on much long, I might start B/P'ing again. :-O

Just wait until I've passed you please :D. Only another few weeks before I do- I passed 29,000 B/P today.

At 4/5/07 12:02 AM, MetalDart wrote: I drop in every now and then MadCow. :3

Why hello there.

And with that I'm going to go and collapse in a corner. 14 hour work days should be illegal or something...

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 01:56:00

At 4/5/07 12:02 AM, MetalDart wrote:
I drop in every now and then MadCow. :3

Why hello there MetalDart. Other than congratulating us on 700 Pages, it has been some time since you've posted in here, meng :)

At 4/5/07 12:55 AM, Sentio wrote:
I didn't seem to gain anything :( I thought you gained points for whistled submissions that are eventually deleted, but evidently not- if it were true I'd have an extra 100 or so points today.

Maybe you get Whistle Points instead of B/P Points. I dunno. 0_0

if only I had learnt how to deposit experience when I first joined. I'd be level 15 by now.

I hear you man. I could have been early Level 14, or late Level 13 by now if I had deposited every day. :(

Work sucks, that pretty much sums it up.

You forgot School. School sucks as well. >:(

And with that I'm going to go and collapse in a corner. 14 hour work days should be illegal or something...

You must be pretty tired. No alcohol to ease your weariness? :)

*salutes*

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 02:13:24

At 4/5/07 01:56 AM, PenguinLink wrote:
Maybe you get Whistle Points instead of B/P Points. I dunno. 0_0

Well those you definitely get, but I was under the impression that you got blam points for deleted submissions that had been whistled. Not the end of the world, just a little boost would have been nice :)

I hear you man. I could have been early Level 14, or late Level 13 by now if I had deposited every day. :(

I would have missed a few days anyway, but there was a long period when I first signed up when I didn't do anything with the account- maybe as long as 3 months. Had I got going right from the start I'd be a low level 15 now, and almost level 16 had I been able to deposit every day.

You forgot School. School sucks as well. >:(

Hehe, that too- been almost three years since I was at school though, so the memory is a little hazy :)

You must be pretty tired. No alcohol to ease your weariness? :)

Yeah, I've been running around like a crazy person all day. I started at just before 9, and didn't leave until 10, and even then I had to read over some papers when I got back. I'm only up now because I'm waiting for my washing to finish. Sadly no alcohol as I don't drink when I have to get up for work in the morning, but I am looking forward to three days off at the weekend, and hopefully much partying in Boston :D

*Salutes*

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 02:29:06

At 4/4/07 01:45 AM, Sentio wrote:
Yeah, I stand no chance of that either............

Sweet well I have a chance to catch up a bit on you. Watch your back!

To be honest even the best of us aren't getting 100 per day at the moment. AfroUnderscoreStud and pwroftheseagoat are the only two on the top 300 list making it.

Yeah, I really hate those guys for doing that. How the hell does Stud achieve it every bloody update. Plus his alt has so many points too. I gotta assassinate that guy! But first I will get some tips off him.

Also I may sound like a total noob for asking this but it has been on my mind for a few months now. Why did he make his alias AfroUnderscoreStud? Any relation to Afro-stud? or IS he Afro-stud? or is he a fan of Afro-stud? or is it just a popular name going around? or did Afro-stud steal AfroUnderscoreStuds name?

I am so confused!

At 4/4/07 01:45 AM, X-Naut wrote:
Wait, am I seeing this right? ADT actually slowed down? :o

*Cough* Thanks to my new feature, Yes *Cough*

I know how it is. There always seem to be 100 things that need to be done, Just look at how poor I've done.

I guess this wouldnt be the best time to tell you that I am going to pass you soon?

At 4/4/07 02:33 PM, PenguinLink wrote:

True! Man I cant wait until I make that list. Only 60 ranks to go until im in and once I am in I will probably never leave MWAHAHAHAHAH! So many inactive member make my job a lot easier. Still it seems a bit daunting and painful to know that I have to make it to 11000 points + before I make it. The holiday period isnt enough time to make it dammit!

Who said it wasn't slave labor? >:)

Ok you got me, It is. I dont even get paid. You know its funny you say that, Every time I tell my family what I am doing when they watch me on the computer or when I tell them, They always ask me why I dont get paid for it. They clearly dont understand but, is anyone willing to pay me? :-)

*PenguinLink hits Sterockicy with a rope and yells, "Get that update ready for next, next, next Tuesday!"*

Yes sir!................."Arsehole"

I'm sorry to hear that. :( At the very least have fun in the Football game you're going to, and I wish your Mother a happy Birthday. :)

Thankyou. I will let her know that a Penguin wishes her a good day. I am sure she will give me a very strange look!

WHY?
Because we hate you. Now get over it. :D

That definately explains my situation. Thanks for clearing that up. My life finally makes sence. These things happen to me because I am hated. OMG OMG, Meaning of life!

At 4/4/07 06:25 PM, Coop83 wrote:
NEVER! If there's a list, I want to be on it!

Man your just like me, Searching for fame and recognition. Difference is, your actually acheiving that goal. Dammit man!

Hmmm.... I wonder if im close to making that list *Checks list* "OK THEN!"

*Salutes*

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 05:42:06

At 4/4/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote: Total B/P points: 23628
Plus the 19 under judgement to make a total of 90 points today, I guess. Another ok day. I went up another place, I think I passed leveloneaccount!

Now you're really breathing down my neck. I'd better hustle, as it will not be funny for me to return to position 135 for about the 12th week in the last 13

At 4/5/07 12:55 AM, Sentio wrote:
At 4/4/07 06:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: I'm not on the top Blammers list yet, that's my next target!
That is my next target too... though I still need to get on the top VP list as well. That won't be happening any time soon though- if only I had learnt how to deposit experience when I first joined. I'd be level 15 by now.

Well, Blammers will be an easier target for you, than it is for me - I'm averaging about 5-10 Blams per day.

However, if I'd managed to deposit every day, I'd have 50 experience points more and would be ahead of BonusStage :(

At 4/5/07 02:29 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 4/4/07 06:25 PM, Coop83 wrote: NEVER! If there's a list, I want to be on it!
Man your just like me, Searching for fame and recognition. Difference is, your actually acheiving that goal. Dammit man!

Check my account details - It's my thrid anniversary in just over 3 weeks time.

Hmmm.... I wonder if im close to making that list *Checks list* "OK THEN!"

It's moving swiftly towards 17,000 Blams and here I am stuck at 12,500 or thereabouts.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 15:36:49

Stolen: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/372216

Original: http://satf.info/2/COWRYYY.swf

Seen around a lot. There's one of the links it can be found on other sites.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 18:54:33

At 4/5/07 03:36 PM, MetalDart wrote: Stolen: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/372216

Original: http://satf.info/2/COWRYYY.swf

Seen around a lot. There's one of the links it can be found on other sites.

It passed D:
Sorry I missed! What do we do now? :[

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 19:31:33

At 4/5/07 06:54 PM, MadCow wrote: It passed D:
Sorry I missed! What do we do now? :[

Thief! April 5, 2007
Reviewed by: TehRoffleWaffle Overall Score: 0
satf.info/2/COWRYYY.sw

Author's response:
Did you put that on there? Because I surely don't remember hosting it anywhere else but Newgrounds and a few other sites.

I guess I email an admin now.

BBS Signature