00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Battle Royale Story

36,152 Views | 663 Replies

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 05:59:15

weakness: squirell based weapons

strength: gerbil based weapons.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 06:23:49

At 10/25/05 11:31 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: BBS Battle Royale Chapter Twelve "Round One...Fight!"

Nice work i still like #11 much better though, but this was still cool, DaSadGirl Again meh, she is like in everyone hmmmm....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 08:22:01

Strength:Banhammer
Weakness:Banstick

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 13:39:23

At 10/26/05 06:23 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 10/25/05 11:31 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: BBS Battle Royale Chapter Twelve "Round One...Fight!"
Nice work i still like #11 much better though, but this was still cool, DaSadGirl Again meh, she is like in everyone hmmmm....

~X~

Don't worry, I have a dagger for her as well ;-)

-Sarai

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 13:42:48

strength=speed

weakness=magic

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 14:23:07

If there's still spaced I'll join.

Strength - quite big and powerful

Weakness - overly nice (I'm aware thats fine in the normal world, but in a Battle Royale it would suck)

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 14:26:11

omfg no one else post strengths and weaknesses its started so your to late

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 16:30:29

I think im checking this far too often >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 16:31:04

At 10/26/05 02:26 PM, supa_sag wrote: omfg no one else post strengths and weaknesses its started so your to late

Rofl... That is funny though...

At 10/26/05 01:39 PM, Sarai wrote: Don't worry, I have a dagger for her as well ;-)

Good DSG Die DIE haha J/k DSG is ok....

Hmmm no New Chapter today hmmm im thinking someone is getting burntout heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 16:32:31

Oh Lord won't you give MM a second wind....

*grin*

-Sarai

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 16:34:59

At 10/26/05 04:32 PM, Sarai wrote: Oh Lord won't you give MM a second wind....

Calm down he knows im joking...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 16:36:08

At 10/26/05 04:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:

~X~

Who are you not calling calm?

* GRIN *

*slllliishhhhh*

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 16:41:36

At 10/26/05 04:36 PM, Sarai wrote: Who are you not calling calm?
* GRIN *
*slllliishhhhh*

Haha they did warn me about you so i guess i asked for it haha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 17:05:35

At 10/26/05 04:36 PM, Sarai wrote:
At 10/26/05 04:34 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:

~X~
Who are you not calling calm?

* GRIN *

*slllliishhhhh*

You're loco.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 17:08:54

I'm Chinglish.

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 17:14:15

At 10/26/05 05:08 PM, Sarai wrote: I'm Chinglish.

I knew it.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 17:20:03

Before I start writing again, I just want to drop and give this warning. Don't worry, I won't burn out. You see, I work from 5 in the morning to 3 the afternoon. So it'll take me some time to get back to the story, seeing as that it at least takes me 30-45 minutes to write these out. As for the people who I haven't gotten to in the story, don't worry, your time will show up soon enough. But you must be patient. Thank you all for reading. It still shows that people on NG still like to read...or see other people get killed. Whichever comes first, thank you all.

Still original, creative & innovative, most known unknown.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 17:22:21

At 10/26/05 05:20 PM, Mast3rMind wrote:

Thank you all for reading. It still shows that people on NG still like to read...or see other people get killed. Whichever comes first, thank you all.

Bloody murder....what more can be said.

And no worries, we understand completely. Take your time, well still be here.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 18:58:55

At 10/26/05 02:26 PM, supa_sag wrote: omfg no one else post strengths and weaknesses its started so your to late

They are just showing that they are noobs that don't read through all the topic before posting.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:13:22

:P I had read it, but posted mine for some reason anyways. Please don't call me a noob for that. (at least...)

:P

Still, kickarse story there, MM. Can't wait til the next epic chapter.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:42:16

BBS Battle Royale Chapter Thirteen "No Dose"

After the massive hand to hand combat battle that Sarai and Seizure_Dog and Sarai had, they were interrupted by another person seeking revenge for what has happened to his partners. Running in seperate directions, 2ndPrize decides to go after Seizure_Dog. Meanwhile, BareNakedMike and the others had gotten themselves caught in a few traps set out by someone. Sun covered, a stranger crosses paths with with them.

Mast3rMind- Hey! What's up, man?

The stranger jumps down from the hill making himself more visible in the eyes of others.

Zen_Gaijin- Fine...you're not planning on jumping me and beating my ass are you?

BareNakedMike- No, we're gathering enough people to start a resistance against Wade and the others.

Zen_Gaijin- Resistance? You have to be kidding me?

Chumbawamba- We kid you not. There might be a way to get off this damn rock.

Zen_Gaijin- You do know how impossible that sounds right. Especially with the "Only one person wins" motive attached to it.

Mast3rMind- I have an idea. Just trust me on this.

Zen_Gaijin- Why should trust any of you?

-Canas- Easy, none of us tried to kill you as soon as we got caught in your damn traps. Think about it. We'll ask first, then shoot later.

Zen_Gaijin- Alright then. I guess I'm in.

DaSaGirl- Nice, now we're six people strong.

BLAM!

A shot is fired and connects with -Canas-'s left leg.

-Canas- SHIT!

Falling back and being caught by BareNakedMike.

Chumbawamba- Who the hell shot that!

Zen_Gaijin and DaSadGirl runs out in different directions looking for the person who may've shot -Canas-.

Two minutes later...

DaSadGirl- Whoever shot -Canas-, sure is good at running.

Zen_Gaijin- I got nothing. I heard the person, but the person was way too fast.

Mast3rMind- Let's load up -Canas- into the car

They load up -Canas into the car. They all try to pile into the truck, but people won't fit because -Canas- is horizontal taking up too much space.

BareNakedMike- Hold up, this won't work.

DaSadGirl- I have an idea!

Three minutes, the car is back on the road, heading back to the city...with -Canas- on the hood of the car.

-Canas- Hey, DaSadGirl! As soon as my leg gets stitched up and healed, my foot will directly go straight up your ass for putting me up here!

DaSadGirl- Uh huh, just keep talking shit. Hey, Mast3rMind, see that tree? Drive under it?

-Canas- No! Nooo!

DaSadGirl- Apologize.

-Canas- Fuck you!

WHAP!

Zen_Gaijin- Did we hit something?

BareNakedMike- No, -Canas- was just put to sleep for awhile.

Meanwhile, much deeper into the forest. 2ndPrize's hunt for Seizure_Dog is getting good as he had saw him and is continuing in the same direction as he was last headed.

2ndPrize- Only a matter of time before I catch you and kill your ass...just a matter of time.

The sun finally begins to go down as BareNakedMike and the other reach the city. They all get out of the car and begin carrying -Canas- upstairs back to the rooftop.

Mast3rMind- Welcome to our home for now.

Zen_Gaijin- I gotta say, I'm a bit impressed.

BareNakedMike- Let's check on NewGrounds.com. The BBS anyway, there just might be something interesting for us to look at, or even use to our advantage.

DaSadGirl turns on the laptop and hooks it back up to the internet. They automatically go to NewGrounds.com and find the new betting results posted. One side says, "People You Expect To Lose, and people you expect to win. With one seven lots for the potential people belonging to these polls the curiosity settles in as DaSadGirl clicks on "People You Expect To Lose" first.

People You Expect To Lose

1. Mast3rMind
2. XwaynecoltX
3, BareNakedMike
4. -Canas-
5. Chumbawamba
6. Seizure_Dog
7. 2ndPrize

Mast3rMind- I can understand my name being up there. As for you guys...

Chumbawamba- It's obvious, you see, just because we're trying to get off this island together as a group, they are thinking two things. One of us will betray the group and kill the other people in it, or we do something stupid, get caught, and we all die.

BareNakedMIke- Makes sense. Click to see who they expect to win this.

People You Expect To Win

1. Sarai
2. Lost_Chances
3. DaSadGirl
4. Sanjay
5. Kaabi
6. Minion777
7. BlueFlameSkulls

BareNakedMike- Two questions, what have the last four done that we don't know about, and why is DaSadGirl's name up there?

DaSadGirl- I have no clue. Maybe Quisty got people to vote for me. I don't know....

Silence clouds the rooftop as concentration goes back into the forest. 2ndPrize has parked his car, on a hill within three miles away from the danger zone.

2ndPrize- I guess getting some sleep would do me some good.

He lays back in the back seat of his car as four shadowy figures gather around the rear of the car and push it down the hill together.

Voice 1- Sleep is not an option out here.

Voice 2- True concept, you snooze, obviously you will lose. Although being snuffed out in your sleep doesn't seem all that bad. Heh ha, you never it coming.

Voice 3- Well remember the plan we had. As soon as we kill off everyone else, we go against each other to see who loses. As for now, we'll work together.

Voice 4- Shh! I want to see this guys head pop! I want to be able to here it, to make sure that we killed him.

The car continues to go down the steep hill. Getting closer and closer to the damnger zone, the excitement is increasing.

Voice 1- Did it work?

Voice 2- Wade did say wait for seconds within a danger zone and BLAM! you're gone. It's passed that. I don't think he made it to the danger zone.

Voice 4- Aw! Damn it!

Voice 3- Don't worry, I can take care of that right now.

The third shadowy figure brings runs down the hill and brings out the flamethrower and starts torching the car. Now engulfed in flames, the person runs up the hill to watch it burn. 2ndPrize smells smoke and wakes up.

2ndPrize- *Cough!* Hmm? Smoke...fire! I'm on fire! Awww....!

BRICKABRICKABOOM! The sound of the car blowing up. With the light from the initial flash of the explostion, the faces are revealed. -Dawkins, Kaabi, Minion777, and BlueFlameSkulls.

-Dawkins- Nice work there BlueFlames.

BlueFlameSkulls- I know. I know.

Meanwhile back to the rooftop, everyone sees once again fire and smoke coming from the forest.

Zen_Gaijin- Looks like another person died.

End Chapter

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:49:05

that chapter was hot.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:49:37

My, oh my...

This is turning into a flame war... :P

Nice job, man.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:51:39

At 10/26/05 05:20 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Before I start writing again, I just want to drop and give this warning. Don't worry, I won't burn out. You see, I work from 5 in the morning to 3 the afternoon. So it'll take me some time to get back to the story, seeing as that it at least takes me 30-45 minutes to write these out.

Maybe, you can just create all of the chapters. I mean I can certainly wait. Then you just post it.
It may sound dumb.

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:54:50

Me no like the expected to lose list :(

Haha anyways another good chapter MM...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 19:57:55

At 10/26/05 05:20 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Whichever comes first, thank you all.

I honestly think that its the night by night coverage that keeps people so interested in this story. You could've just plopped it all in a couple of posts, but this is different, this is like a nifty T.V show that people tune in every night (day, or afternoon) to watch, most waiting for their eventual cameos.

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 20:02:21

At 10/26/05 07:57 PM, JackRabbitStudios wrote: I honestly think that its the night by night coverage that keeps people so interested in this story. You could've just plopped it all in a couple of posts, but this is different, this is like a nifty T.V show that people tune in every night (day, or afternoon) to watch, most waiting for their eventual cameos.

That couldnt have been said more perfectly...

Infact When MM is away its like we gather around the old water cooler to discuss the moments of the latest show hehe, great stuff indeed....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 20:02:57

Sweet I wasn't killed of by the p3nor slicing Sarai huzzah!

But anyway Mast3rMind your story is just a breath of fresh air and its written very well.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 20:07:30

At 10/26/05 07:51 PM, FoodnSex wrote: Maybe, you can just create all of the chapters. I mean I can certainly wait. Then you just post it.
It may sound dumb.

Well, it isn't like I haven't already thought that out, but there are certain problems preventing me from doing such a thing. For one thing, I have to go to sleep, wake up 5 in the morning to go to work, work, and walk from work back home, depending if I have change for a bus. Then spend 30-45 minutes writing these out. Time isn't on my side. But I madea quota that I'm trying to stick to, two chapters a day. I can do no more after that. On a week day.

At 10/26/05 07:54 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Me no like the expected to lose list :(

Blame NG and it's new users for putting you on that list. What do they know?

Haha anyways another good chapter MM...

~X~

I try, I try.

At 10/26/05 08:02 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 10/26/05 07:57 PM, JackRabbitStudios wrote: I honestly think that its the night by night coverage that keeps people so interested in this story. You could've just plopped it all in a couple of posts, but this is different, this is like a nifty T.V show that people tune in every night (day, or afternoon) to watch, most waiting for their eventual cameos.
That couldnt have been said more perfectly...

Infact When MM is away its like we gather around the old water cooler to discuss the moments of the latest show hehe, great stuff indeed....

~X~

Thanks for putting it that way. I started to worry that I wasn't getting these done fast enough. I'm working as fast as I can. Until the weekend, it's two each night. Oh, and new news considering this story, I put it all on my word pad and it's 53 pages long so far, not only that, but by the way things are looking, we could have more than 20 chapters coming out of this story alone.

At 10/26/05 08:02 PM, Zen_Gaijin wrote: Sweet I wasn't killed of by the p3nor slicing Sarai huzzah!

But anyway Mast3rMind your story is just a breath of fresh air and its written very well.

Thanks, I'm trying to keep this going to the best of my ability. I won't get burned out anytime soon. Be prepared for another chapter soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Battle Royale Story 2005-10-26 20:14:29

At 10/26/05 08:07 PM, Mast3rMind wrote: Thanks for putting it that way. I started to worry that I wasn't getting these done fast enough. I'm working as fast as I can. Until the weekend, it's two each night. Oh, and new news considering this story, I put it all on my word pad and it's 53 pages long so far, not only that, but by the way things are looking, we could have more than 20 chapters coming out of this story alone.

Great story, and dont worry about finishing them as fast, im just as happy with 1 a day, so anyways, take your time or whatever, but they are good and some of the best i read in a really long time here on the grounds....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature