00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Chat!

11,237 Views | 162 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 12:34:45

At 11/21/02 10:56 PM, CriscoBoy wrote: This is for all you comp-game playin' newgrounders:
The alpha version of DOOM 3 has leaked onto the internet. It is FUCKING AWESOME!!! BEST GRAPHICS AND SCARIEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN!!!
My brother downloaded it and we played it, but he didn't give me the URL of where to download it. It's definitely worth searching for on Google.com though.

What the hell does that have to do with NG chat?

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 12:45:57

At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat. We have long thought many users may have trouble accessing the chat room thought the java chat client we use. So everyone try joining our CHAT ROOM and leave a comment here if you were unsuccessful in connecting. Let us know what problems you encountered.

WHOOOO HOOOO!!! CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT KILL A CAT CHAT!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 12:58:00

DAMN!!
Still trying but whitout progress!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 17:49:19

At 11/25/02 10:19 PM, SnIpErClOcK wrote: Well... I tried to send a few points across... none are making any difference. I'm going to quit trying in this thread. Kthx.

Oh yeah, and for the record, there are no "Nazi Ops" in the chat, chances are if you get kicked, you did something wrong that if I had MY choice, you'd be banned on the spot. You always think there's nazi ops in the chatroom until someone who actually DOES abuse his power comes in.
At 11/25/02 07:35 PM, Jaderaptor wrote:
At 11/25/02 06:23 PM, Othello wrote: the chat room SUCKS. the ops are mostly nazis, the average user there is retarded, there are always idiots spamming/scrolling/generally being annoying, or its empty.. i could go on and on. my biggest complaint is the nazis.. i mean ops... its funny, the central factor/idea in this website is freedom of speech, but if you go to the chat youll find out the central idea of it is censorship. you say something the ops dont like, you get kicked or banned (even if its inoffensive to no one and not in caps or flooded/scrolled etc). cursing isnt allowed there for some people, for others it is. theres just so much wrong with the way the room is run its pathetic. i avoid it on a regular basis. i used to TRY going there but it really sucked. i only got kicked a couple times (usually for making a statement contrary to the liking of one of the ops), so its not like ive been banned for being an asshole and am ranting about how unfair it is. clean up the ops and the chat will be better.
Actually i went to the chat last night and had no problems. I don't feel that the ops have nazi beliefs. They seemed like nice people. As far as the cusing goes. you can get away with alot if it isn't you usuing it to try to insult someone. Thats pretty childish. But if you, for instance, say "Thats fucking awesome." then i don't see why you'd have a problem. The reason why they ban people is just to weed out the idiots, morons and kids. It's just a place to chill and "shoot the shit" with others.

irony at its finest: i went in the chat a little while after posting this, maybe a few hours or more or less, i dont know, to look for wade so i could report an auto vote movie without the hassel of emailing him... was banned by WheelJack.. pretty funny... if you really believe some if not a majority of the ops arent nazis you really havent had the full ng chat experience. the censorship and wanton bannings are really unbelievable...

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 21:44:09

At 11/26/02 12:45 PM, Animefreak343 wrote:
At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat. We have long thought many users may have trouble accessing the chat room thought the java chat client we use. So everyone try joining our CHAT ROOM and leave a comment here if you were unsuccessful in connecting. Let us know what problems you encountered.
WHOOOO HOOOO!!! CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT KILL A CAT CHAT!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

Your first post and already, you act like a complete moron. *sigh*...i pitty ye.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 01:36:26

No problems here! Lookin good :)

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 09:08:48

I can't make it work, the pack freezes my shit. Am also running XP

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 09:27:59

sorry but i couldn't connect even with the most up-to-date microsoft windows virual machine

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 09:29:15

At 11/27/02 09:27 AM, Darth-Clock wrote:
sorry but i couldn't connect even with the most up-to-date microsoft windows virual machine

damn i said virual, when i was supposed to say virtual

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 10:16:07

aparently i only need to set my java thingy on secure options......anyway i think that the chat is a great place BUT it should be more rooms to talk in.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 10:38:24

Mmmm .... redundant.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 13:48:56

i used the chat room for about 2 weeks....then i realised it sukked. no one ever talks, and if u do someone comes out with the most unwitty comment ever. Half the time u get kicked because they dont like ur name. IF U SPEAK IN CAPS LOCK THEY MOAN.

I dropped NG chat as soon as i noticed noone had a sense of humour. i now use NG BBS and the CC chat room. if the NG chtroom was more FRIENDLY then ppl may enter. oh well.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 15:02:26

I dont like to chat that is why I do not go to NG chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 16:53:52

What should I do???
I can't connect!!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 17:26:44

I finally got chat to work!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 18:58:40

well it works... i dont plan on going back though. I've had more stimulating conversations with my goldfish.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-27 19:13:54

didn't work

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 06:03:59

Chat no worko for me-o

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 09:21:09

will someone plz make me a game for me!!!!!!!!e-mail me for more details mekillkenny1@msn.com or unbootable2@yahoo.com

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 10:48:22

Java selection must be secure, connection closed to irc.webmaster.net.. bla. bla bal

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 11:29:22

Nah it works fine as like 150 people already said. When's the next update gonna be?

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 14:49:45

It takes me along time to make up ,my mind about something.I don't decide hings quikyl.
While I was eating dinner last nigth,my brother was watching his favorite television show.Just,as I finished eating,my brother asked me question.He wanted to know where Mr.Wade born.I said I didn't remember where Mr.Wade saud he was born.Then my brother asked another question.He wanted to know if I knew TomPulp.I said I knew Tom veywell.I've known Tom for more than ten years.We used to work at same office.We used to have lunch together.We used to leave the office at about 12 noon everyday.Once in a while,Tom and I used to go to the NG chat society(oh is cool) in the evening.After I answered both of my brother 's question ,he started watching television again.Just as I was having a cup of coffee.He said he was going to the NG chat.He wanted to know if I wanted to go him.I said I did.My brother wanted to know if he could go too I said he could go.He wanted to meet TomPulp.
*Questions:
1.While Basher13 was eating dinner,what was brother doing.
2.What did Wade say he was going to do.
Please check u brain if the question not provided anymore.
TIPS=NG Chat certain rigth.
Certain rigth that's in you staff.
Staff is not aoutocally rigth.
Now who is the best...NG chat!!so go get 'in and post it!haha

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 18:20:22

the chat closed my browser when i went in... i was very disipointed

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 22:31:13

I never knew we had a NG chat. I'll have to check it out sometime.

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-28 22:41:19

>Let us know what problems you encountered.

Used to work for me (about last month). Now it just flashes up for like one flick and says
'java connections must use secure encoding' and takes me back to the login screen.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-29 00:46:09

There Should be a profile in the chat room

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-29 07:28:32

WTH?

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-29 09:16:15

Nope...wont let me in...'Java Connections must use secure encoding'. Confusing to say the least

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-29 13:16:39

I couldn't get in the Chat Room...

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-29 13:20:27

Everyone I would like you go to this game called runescape it is a massive multiplayer game ... It is very addictive! Tell your friends about it! Give it time, you start off horrible and nothing to do once you get better you can do more. You can fight in it or do other skills.