00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NegaSimon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Chat!

11,270 Views | 162 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 12:46:23

chat? what's the matter with it? it works so great!
but! personally i dont like chat ,except when there isn't nothing better 2 do!
Peace out!

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 15:58:31

I got's me a kabob!

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 16:54:58

Don't read this.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 16:59:28

I gots me a kabob!

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 17:32:26

The reason I don't go is because I usually get bored in chat rooms. It seems too repedative to me.
http://gta_3_cheats.tripod.com/

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 17:45:03

I tried getting to the chat today, and it wont let me in. It just left a gray screen and wouldn't load.

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 18:13:52

I think most people doon't use the chat because it's at the top, so small. When most ppl go in, they jump right into the games and toons, but they don't even notice the bar at the top.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 18:16:40

Maybe becuase they are not interested?

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 20:44:41

i dunno whats up, but my ng account has been unbelieveably fucked up as of late. whats going on?

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-24 21:52:23

I have a question anybody have the msn name

Don't argue with idiots, they'll onlybring you down to their level. Then they'll beat you with experience.

They added me to their list. the e-mail address is newfiez@hotmail.com? I just want to know. I e-mailed that person but maybe i'd get a faster response on the bbs

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 02:26:29

At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat. We have long thought many users may have trouble accessing the chat room thought the java chat client we use. So everyone try joining our CHAT ROOM and leave a comment here if you were unsuccessful in connecting. Let us know what problems you encountered.

YOU FIGURE>????>??>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>? >?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>":":":":}{}{

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 09:24:23

it boots, initialises the screen...then *snap* im back to the beginning of the applet where you type the nick and channel. its a very lame cycle

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 11:18:55

Are you kidding me? Have you read the forum Tom? Why in god's name would I want to subject myself to a real-time experiance with these retards? Out of the bazillion users on this site there are maybe a dozen that can form a coherant thought, site administrators excluded. I can only imagine the collective I.Q that gets displayed in the chat room....I would attend but I fear my head would explode.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 12:46:27

Well you know what? The rules and guidelines need to be changed or im just gonna stick with my mother f*cking bolt, msn, yahoo, etc chats that give you freedom in what the f*ck you wanna say. Hey Wade, you wanna know what problems I encountered? The f*cking chat room itself! It f*cking sucks!

(ps: FFVII rules and FFX sucks ass)

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 13:10:16

the connection keeps closing whenever i go to it...damn java.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 17:04:54

At 11/23/02 08:11 PM, D-Fens wrote: OMFG what are you talking about SOlarisDX!? Haven't you heard!?!? .......... TRILLIAN SUCKS BALLS!!

That's such a convincing argument!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 18:23:19

the chat room SUCKS. the ops are mostly nazis, the average user there is retarded, there are always idiots spamming/scrolling/generally being annoying, or its empty.. i could go on and on. my biggest complaint is the nazis.. i mean ops... its funny, the central factor/idea in this website is freedom of speech, but if you go to the chat youll find out the central idea of it is censorship. you say something the ops dont like, you get kicked or banned (even if its inoffensive to no one and not in caps or flooded/scrolled etc). cursing isnt allowed there for some people, for others it is. theres just so much wrong with the way the room is run its pathetic. i avoid it on a regular basis. i used to TRY going there but it really sucked. i only got kicked a couple times (usually for making a statement contrary to the liking of one of the ops), so its not like ive been banned for being an asshole and am ranting about how unfair it is. clean up the ops and the chat will be better.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 19:29:54

At 11/25/02 12:46 PM, XIII wrote: Well you know what? The rules and guidelines need to be changed or im just gonna stick with my mother f*cking bolt, msn, yahoo, etc chats that give you freedom in what the f*ck you wanna say. Hey Wade, you wanna know what problems I encountered? The f*cking chat room itself! It f*cking sucks!

(ps: FFVII rules and FFX sucks ass)

No need to be scared. you can say "fuck". we don't mind. Oh! right. incase mommy finds what you type. smart move.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 19:35:58

At 11/25/02 06:23 PM, Othello wrote: the chat room SUCKS. the ops are mostly nazis, the average user there is retarded, there are always idiots spamming/scrolling/generally being annoying, or its empty.. i could go on and on. my biggest complaint is the nazis.. i mean ops... its funny, the central factor/idea in this website is freedom of speech, but if you go to the chat youll find out the central idea of it is censorship. you say something the ops dont like, you get kicked or banned (even if its inoffensive to no one and not in caps or flooded/scrolled etc). cursing isnt allowed there for some people, for others it is. theres just so much wrong with the way the room is run its pathetic. i avoid it on a regular basis. i used to TRY going there but it really sucked. i only got kicked a couple times (usually for making a statement contrary to the liking of one of the ops), so its not like ive been banned for being an asshole and am ranting about how unfair it is. clean up the ops and the chat will be better.

Actually i went to the chat last night and had no problems. I don't feel that the ops have nazi beliefs. They seemed like nice people. As far as the cusing goes. you can get away with alot if it isn't you usuing it to try to insult someone. Thats pretty childish. But if you, for instance, say "Thats fucking awesome." then i don't see why you'd have a problem. The reason why they ban people is just to weed out the idiots, morons and kids. It's just a place to chill and "shoot the shit" with others.

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 19:49:13

You know...i've changed my mind about the chat. I like it. and i urge others to try. But if you do, don't sit there and watch others chat. it's annoying.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 20:06:07

At 11/25/02 07:29 PM, Jaderaptor wrote: No need to be scared. you can say "fuck". we don't mind. Oh! right. incase mommy finds what you type. smart move.

Its a habbit. I tend to cuss a lot and some people just look at my cuss words and call me immature thinking my opinion isnt worth more than the water in a bong.

Anyway, F*CK NG CHAT . The mere thought of NG censoring way more than other common chatrooms is bullsh*t. DID YOU HEAR ME WADE? BULLSHIT!!!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 22:19:11

Well... I tried to send a few points across... none are making any difference. I'm going to quit trying in this thread. Kthx.

Oh yeah, and for the record, there are no "Nazi Ops" in the chat, chances are if you get kicked, you did something wrong that if I had MY choice, you'd be banned on the spot. You always think there's nazi ops in the chatroom until someone who actually DOES abuse his power comes in.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-25 22:29:18

Dear Tom,
DO you think anyone really come to newgrounds to chat? no, they just come to view the movies and play da games. if they wanted to chat theyd go somewhere else. its not like ur gonna run into hot chicks in here. mostly its a bunch of prepubesent 11 year olds who jack off while playing hentai games. aight.
-rezesnik

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 00:03:31

At 11/25/02 10:29 PM, eskimosotero wrote: Dear Tom,
DO you think anyone really come to newgrounds to chat? no, they just come to view the movies and play da games. if they wanted to chat theyd go somewhere else. its not like ur gonna run into hot chicks in here. mostly its a bunch of prepubesent 11 year olds who jack off while playing hentai games. aight.
-rezesnik

Why are people posting to tom, in this thread? Wade started it. not tom.

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 00:39:14

Im bored, im bored, Im really really bored.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 00:54:34

At 11/26/02 12:03 AM, Jaderaptor wrote:
At 11/25/02 10:29 PM, eskimosotero wrote: Dear Tom,
-rezesnik
Why are people posting to tom, in this thread? Wade started it. not tom.

LOL...

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 02:33:44

At 11/21/02 07:16 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have always wondered why more NG fans don't stop in and check out NG Chat. We have long thought many users may have trouble accessing the chat room thought the java chat client we use. So everyone try joining our CHAT ROOM and leave a comment here if you were unsuccessful in connecting. Let us know what problems you encountered.

Xp is a bitch sorry wade cant chat on it but i can on aim maybe you can hook up a room on aim.

NG Chat!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 06:41:56

I checked out Chat one night and found it interesting. Flash was being discussed in great detail. Generally, chat bores me, though. You can only listen to people describe how they eat roasted infants or want to jam foreign objects up each other's asses so many times before it starts getting old. Not that that stuff offends me. It's just a way for some people to feel validated. Unless it's typed in capital letters. Then I go hide under the couch. Really, I'm just here to push my score up and jack off to hentai games. Really.

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 11:09:36

Well I got in pretty easily just took awhile. Got dial up other than that it was wasy as hell. While I was in there, a couple of us ppl had an idea get a committee to get rid of crappy ass movies ppl with high voting power that have power to post on the frontpage so we can ask peoples comments and or things like that and then ask each others vote and all go vote a 0 on it to get rid of the crappy ones becuz ppl vote high on their own crappy entries and get their friends to do the same and thats just not right. Either that we could report it to you and you could delete it off your site. Not an extremely bad idea wouldn't have to pay ne1 and you'd get crap off your site that sux balls. My blam and protection points still ain't working for my voting power it annoys the shit out of me!

Response to NG Chat! 2002-11-26 12:26:04

Damn, I can't connect!
My browser say something like "unsafe java code" (or something like that)