00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!!

1,725 Views | 36 Replies

I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:25:32

YOU DON'T SEEM TO CALL THE UOTD A N00B AND SHE'S ONLY GOT 5 POSTS!! I'VE MADE OVER 90 AND I'M NEARLY LVL 5!! DOES THAT MAKE ME A N00B? DOES IT??!!!?? FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING CUNTS!! JUST COZ YOU WERE HERE LONGER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BULLY NEWCOMERS. AND I'M NOT A NEWCOMER!! I'VE SEEN MORE MOVIES THEN MOST OF YOU HAVE IN LEVELS!! I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR EFFORT TO MAKE MY LEVEL RISE!! ng isn't about the highest level, its about being in a site, having fun and basicaly dossing about!! just coz you got a high level doesn't mean your the best. YOU CAN GET LVL 10 VERY EASILY!!! just vote every day and in a month or two you can get it. I'VE BEEN HERE NEARLY A BLOODY YEAR!!!!!! AND LEAVE N00BS ALONE YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:28:43

At 11/8/02 05:25 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: YOU DON'T SEEM TO CALL THE UOTD A N00B AND SHE'S ONLY GOT 5 POSTS!! I'VE MADE OVER 90 AND I'M NEARLY LVL 5!! DOES THAT MAKE ME A N00B? DOES IT??!!!?? FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING CUNTS!! JUST COZ YOU WERE HERE LONGER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BULLY NEWCOMERS. AND I'M NOT A NEWCOMER!! I'VE SEEN MORE MOVIES THEN MOST OF YOU HAVE IN LEVELS!! I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR EFFORT TO MAKE MY LEVEL RISE!! ng isn't about the highest level, its about being in a site, having fun and basicaly dossing about!! just coz you got a high level doesn't mean your the best. YOU CAN GET LVL 10 VERY EASILY!!! just vote every day and in a month or two you can get it. I'VE BEEN HERE NEARLY A BLOODY YEAR!!!!!! AND LEAVE N00BS ALONE YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

Did I Call you a Newbie?

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:29:32

i wasn't talking to you, but check my topic 'im back' and you'll see who was calling me a n00b

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:30:35

At 11/8/02 05:29 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: i wasn't talking to you, but check my topic 'im back' and you'll see who was calling me a n00b

Ok Thanks, Ill Look :)

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:32:08

At 11/8/02 05:30 AM, JDTV wrote:
At 11/8/02 05:29 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: i wasn't talking to you, but check my topic 'im back' and you'll see who was calling me a n00b
Ok Thanks, Ill Look :)

thank you for actualy caring for me

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:35:41

OMG!! I'VE GOT MORE POSTS THAN YOU AND YOUR A HIGHER LEVEL!! PROOF I'M NOT A N00B!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:45:18

At 11/8/02 05:35 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: OMG!! I'VE GOT MORE POSTS THAN YOU AND YOUR A HIGHER LEVEL!! PROOF I'M NOT A N00B!!!

Wow! The Facts!

Information
JDTV: Super Newbie at Level 13 and Sucks.
Darth-Daver: Super 1337 Master King of the Portal who Rules everyone and we must obey him because he is king and if he dosnt he will banish us forever and it will make us very sad for calling him a newbie when he is a Super Elite Master and the King of the Portal!

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:46:57

At 11/8/02 05:35 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: OMG!! I'VE GOT MORE POSTS THAN YOU AND YOUR A HIGHER LEVEL!! PROOF I'M NOT A N00B!!!

no, he just posts at cc.cc more than here, cause this bbs basically sucks.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:50:13

At 11/8/02 05:46 AM, esspat wrote:
no, he just posts at cc.cc more than here, cause this bbs basically sucks.

It dosnt suck, its just there are too many Name Callers Here which Really Annoy me!

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:53:47

At 11/8/02 05:50 AM, JDTV wrote: It dosnt suck, its just there are too many Name Callers Here which Really Annoy me!

POOBUM.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:55:54

At 11/8/02 05:25 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: YOU DON'T SEEM TO CALL THE UOTD A N00B AND SHE'S ONLY GOT 5 POSTS!! I'VE MADE OVER 90 AND I'M NEARLY LVL 5!! DOES THAT MAKE ME A N00B? DOES IT??!!!?? FUCK YOU ALL YOU FUCKING CUNTS!! JUST COZ YOU WERE HERE LONGER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BULLY NEWCOMERS. AND I'M NOT A NEWCOMER!! I'VE SEEN MORE MOVIES THEN MOST OF YOU HAVE IN LEVELS!! I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR EFFORT TO MAKE MY LEVEL RISE!! ng isn't about the highest level, its about being in a site, having fun and basicaly dossing about!! just coz you got a high level doesn't mean your the best. YOU CAN GET LVL 10 VERY EASILY!!! just vote every day and in a month or two you can get it. I'VE BEEN HERE NEARLY A BLOODY YEAR!!!!!! AND LEAVE N00BS ALONE YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

STFU n00b!

I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!!

My Main Account @LaszloFung

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 05:57:19

this is the trash i'm talking about FL8 YOUR MOVIES ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:01:51

At 11/8/02 05:57 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: this is the trash i'm talking about FL8 YOUR MOVIES ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD!!!

You're funny! You sound like someone just trying to act like a n00b. I bet you're just OgreX or someone.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:04:26

No i am darth-daver/davydave/beserkerdave/superbond!!! they are my names darthdaver being the most recent name change. AND I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A N00B I AM NOT EVEN A N00B!! YOU ARSEHOLE!! YOUR MOVIES SHALL DIE I'M GONNA GET MY MATES TO BLAM YOUR MOVIES TO HELL!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!! FUCK OFF YOU BULLY!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:05:57

Typing in all caps is the worst way you could try & convince people you aren't a newbie.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:07:30

it is a symbol of SHOUTING!!! so i am using caps to represent my anger and pent up frustration. My mind can't take this abuse anymore, it is driving me to the floor, i will kill you all, flattened with a heavy ball. This crap can't continue, so all i have to say is FUCK YOU!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:15:54

At 11/8/02 06:07 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: it is a symbol of SHOUTING!!! so i am using caps to represent my anger and pent up frustration. My mind can't take this abuse anymore, it is driving me to the floor, i will kill you all, flattened with a heavy ball. This crap can't continue, so all i have to say is FUCK YOU!!!

Sign-up Date: 8/10/02

More like you've been here for almost three months.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:16:05

i'm gonna kill the world in my hate, no one will live not even my mate. i will then kill me, cut from neck down to knee. This bullshit can't last forever, so to destroy it will be my endever, may you all learn a lesson, and become the only left one. don't insult the young users, coz you will become DEAD LOSERS!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:17:23

At 11/8/02 06:04 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: No i am darth-daver/davydave/beserkerdave/superbond!!! they are my names darthdaver being the most recent name change. AND I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A N00B I AM NOT EVEN A N00B!! YOU ARSEHOLE!! YOUR MOVIES SHALL DIE I'M GONNA GET MY MATES TO BLAM YOUR MOVIES TO HELL!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!! FUCK OFF YOU BULLY!!!!

No, How about F8L (Friend of all) Get's his friends to vote 5 on all of his movies so they don't get blammed?

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:17:30

At 11/8/02 06:07 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: it is a symbol of SHOUTING!!! so i am using caps to represent my anger and pent up frustration. My mind can't take this abuse anymore, it is driving me to the floor, i will kill you all, flattened with a heavy ball. This crap can't continue, so all i have to say is FUCK YOU!!!

HAHAHA, you remind me of a Shakesperian play where the characters get all emotional over stupid things. Who cares if you are a n00b and people make fun of you. Its happened to us all. Its kind of like a new member to a police squad or somthing like that. They always get tricks played on them and stuff. Like a freshman. Don't worry, it will pass over. Now please STFU n00b!!!
hahahhaaahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:24:46

At 11/8/02 06:16 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: i'm gonna kill the world in my hate, no one will live not even my mate. i will then kill me, cut from neck down to knee. This bullshit can't last forever, so to destroy it will be my endever, may you all learn a lesson, and become the only left one. don't insult the young users, coz you will become DEAD LOSERS!!

Right, Killing people over an internet squabble,

Loser

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:27:20

i get shit from everyone here! i'm feeling like suicide!! realy. god you americans are so full of bullshit, and you hate me coz i'm ever a star wars fan, or i'm english! stop bullying me! its not right, you should all give me an apology for being fucked up bastards. I'm not the loser, YOU ARE! all of the ones who insult me and others are LOSERS! you'll never get ahead in life. think, i get a good job, get a good pay, while the bullys lose friends as soon as they run out of money from there 'daddy', and then they can't get a job. SEE? big dkifference between a loser in here and a real loser in life. JUST WAIT TILL YOU LOSE YOUR FRIENDS!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:29:05

At 11/8/02 06:27 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: i get shit from everyone here! i'm feeling like suicide!! realy. god you americans are so full of bullshit, and you hate me coz i'm ever a star wars fan, or i'm english! stop bullying me! its not right, you should all give me an apology for being fucked up bastards. I'm not the loser, YOU ARE! all of the ones who insult me and others are LOSERS! you'll never get ahead in life. think, i get a good job, get a good pay, while the bullys lose friends as soon as they run out of money from there 'daddy', and then they can't get a job. SEE? big dkifference between a loser in here and a real loser in life. JUST WAIT TILL YOU LOSE YOUR FRIENDS!!

Hey dumb fucker, you began this by making this theard. ONE PERSON CALLED YOU A N00B AND LOOK WHAT YOU STIR UP.

IDIOT.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:35:55

At 11/8/02 06:27 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: i get shit from everyone here! i'm feeling like suicide!! realy. god you americans are so full of bullshit, and you hate me coz i'm ever a star wars fan, or i'm english! stop bullying me! its not right, you should all give me an apology for being fucked up bastards. I'm not the loser, YOU ARE! all of the ones who insult me and others are LOSERS! you'll never get ahead in life. think, i get a good job, get a good pay, while the bullys lose friends as soon as they run out of money from there 'daddy', and then they can't get a job. SEE? big dkifference between a loser in here and a real loser in life. JUST WAIT TILL YOU LOSE YOUR FRIENDS!!

Suicide? You should get some guidance if this site is really doing that to you. You know, you have to learn that you have to become accepted, not just be accepted when you first walk in. When I joined it was upsetting, I mean Newgrounds users are the biggest assholes of the internet (that is a complement), you won't just walk in and be welcomed with open arms here. I've learned just to go with the flow and argue. I am an American and I feel offended. You are saying that we all hate star wars? Yeah right and I don't hate 'english' people, if you are refering to British. Anyways, I do plan to get a job with nice pay. I have a high GPA and I am very skilled in the ways of math and science (Advanced in both classes). So please refrain from insulting my intellagence. Thank you for your time.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:37:49

NG ISN'T A POPULARITY CONTEST! I GOT SHIT FROM OVER 100 PEOPLE,here are a few people: D-FENS OGER-X CHARLES PENGUINS AND MANY MORE!!! NG ISN'T ABOUT BEING THE MOST POPULER USER ITS ABOUT HAVING FUN, AND ENJOYING THE SITE!! STOP THIS N00B BULLSHIT AND LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE!! THIS N00B SHIT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN APART OF NG!!

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:38:06

Also don't change your mind by saying you want to commit suicide because somebody called you a n00b, then saying that we are the fucked up ones, then say that after commiting suicide you will be ahead in life.

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:39:02

I wasn't talking to you wadezillar
i was talking to bastards like the one above your post

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:55:30

At 11/8/02 06:39 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: I wasn't talking to you wadezillar
i was talking to bastards like the one above your post

Mine? :( - You Have Greatly Hurt My Feelings Darth-Daver!

Or if you mean the One EXACTLY Above his last post that was yours, so I dont think you meant that...

So My Feelings stay Hurt :(

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 06:57:00

At 11/8/02 05:25 AM, Darth-Daver wrote: YOU DON'T SEEM TO CALL THE UOTD A N00B AND SHE'S ONLY GOT 5 POSTS!!

your statement contains a non sequitur

UOTD and being a "n00b" has nothing to do with each other
being that the UOTD is completely random and even a person who JUST signed up can become UOTD

BBS Signature

Response to I'M NOT A FUCKING N00B!!! 2002-11-08 07:20:14

I still say you're a n00b.
I would really like to see you blam my movies.
Oh wait.. you're new so your don't realize that they are past the blam limit!

Heheheheheh This guy is funny.