00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,791,111 Views | 88,012 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 15:40:12

At 2/10/05 03:33 PM, NasFlash wrote: every rank, and massacore- i cant find the url but i could always send you one, i have them all, if no one else knows the URL that is!

Sure man, send me a Security Guard one, if you have one..?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 15:41:09

At 2/10/05 03:40 PM, Massacore wrote: Sure man, send me a Security Guard one, if you have one..?

It's only the Elite Guard pictures, sorry. :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 15:49:31

At 2/10/05 03:41 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 2/10/05 03:40 PM, Massacore wrote: Sure man, send me a Security Guard one, if you have one..?

yea, i thought it was for all ranks but i just looked and i only have EG sigs but i have all of the EG sigs, youll be EG soon enough anyway if you keep up youre current pace!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 15:51:04

At 2/10/05 03:41 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:

Heh, thought it might be. Nevermind :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 15:59:36

At 2/10/05 03:57 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Hehe, I just get 4 PPD. Good job for getting 3. But you should try to post a bit more on the BBS to have a bit more posts.

Heh, I think I post enough on the BBS. I've made around thirty posts today. I think I will get to 4PPD soon. It's just that I didn't bother posting on the BBS at first or even bothered to post much, but I'm a BBS addict now. ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 16:01:21

At 2/10/05 03:59 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 2/10/05 03:57 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Hehe, I just get 4 PPD. Good job for getting 3. But you should try to post a bit more on the BBS to have a bit more posts.
Heh, I think I post enough on the BBS. I've made around thirty posts today. I think I will get to 4PPD soon. It's just that I didn't bother posting on the BBS at first or even bothered to post much, but I'm a BBS addict now. ;)

I used to post loads but then i didnt post for abour a month and my ppd dropped from like 8 to 2, i got it back up to 6 today though!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 16:01:22

At 2/10/05 03:57 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
Maybe they are the same person... Like Shrapnell and HumanTarget52... Just look at this picture, it tells that or Shrap and HT52 are in the same house frequently, or they are the same person on 2 computers. I took this screenshot in a thread called "Shrapnell" or something like that. That was pretty strange and everyone was scared. Maybe they also talked on IM and said okay, at go we press Post it...

how come i cant see their number of exp points or sign up date? thats not exactly a pro photoshop job, sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 16:18:55

Well I got to Elite Guard Private and got my 1000th blam point. So that's all good. I hope I can get to 1000 saves some time soon (currently at 512) so that's my next goal, in addition to the basic leveling up.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 16:43:27

At 2/10/05 04:04 PM, BonusStage wrote: If you don't read it, then it just proves that you can't be saved ;_;

I read it. Well said Bonus.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 16:55:33

Congrats to:

-DRD1982: EG First Lieutenant. Now that badge I like.
-Bahamut7: 3PPD.
-authenticsimpson: EG Private, 1000 Blams, 500 Saves. Nice balance there!

At 2/10/05 12:26 PM, BonusStage wrote: It can't be summarized, that's the problem :\

Oh, it's one of those stories, then.

At 2/10/05 02:43 PM, -Myst- wrote: Oh ... the Joe has the same age as I ... and is born on the same date ... that's pretty weird uh?

You both have dark auras, too.

At 2/10/05 04:04 PM, BonusStage wrote: Master_Inuyasha, NasFlash, Bahamut7, Massacore.......... mods about you guys being a BIT too comfortable with your posting alright?

Stop doing that! Or don't, whatever.

If you don't read it, then it just proves that you can't be saved ;_;

I'll read them both tomorrow, if that makes you happy. I don't have the time/don't feel like doing that now.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 17:13:29

I just noticed this while flicking through the old pages. The requirement for level 20 is currently dead on 10,000 points.

Jen_the_Great

LV19 Light
Exp. Points:
9,878 / 10,000

Rockin'!

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 17:14:59

At 2/10/05 02:48 PM, DRD1982 wrote: Rank Up!! Now Elite Guard 1st Lieutenant!!
Yay for me!! Time to change my symbol

Cool, congrats dude.

At 2/10/05 04:04 PM, BonusStage wrote: If you don't read it, then it just proves that you can't be saved ;_;

Well said Bonus, that most definatly needed to be said.

At 2/10/05 04:18 PM, authenticsimpson wrote: Well I got to Elite Guard Private and got my 1000th blam point.

Congrats on that, keep at it and you will be at sergent in no time at all.

At 2/10/05 04:53 PM, _matt_ wrote: I am a plumber.

Hahah congrazios _matt_ this time it's for ever.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 17:34:51

At 2/10/05 04:04 PM, BonusStage wrote: i mean GO AWAY and do something for like an hour, and not post, or maybe just lurk and wait until a few things you can reply to all come up at once, because if you don't then again this club may be labeled as a bit too much like an AIM convo, and locked for idiocy

I doubt that a few spamming/chatting posts would oblige an admin to lock it but I admit that the situation was pretty bad pretty. There was so much chatting and congratulations lists that I didn't bother to read the LUL since my previous post in here.

and for you guys to be the reason why, WOULDN'T go well with some of the users that have been here for ... like 500 pages or something of that matter, or even since the beginning, and though none of them have expressed their opinions on the matter YET

heh, that's the kind of message that the other regulars used to reply to the crap I posted in the past (it reminds me of our awesome replying chains :P). Indeed, I remained quiet while "the chat or whatever" was happening and I didn't consider posting a warning like that one.

While you are at it, Bonus, go clean up the reviewing thread and all the chat that happened there and it never freakin stops. The guys over there are even worse, they type their reviewing stats on every post that they send. pfff

trust me i've done so, and I've realized how much of a time waster that is, so don't, just stop, and get yourselfs settled down, before some people complain to the "Wi/Ht?" mods about you guys being a BIT too comfortable with your posting alright?

You guys should listen to him. He rarely posts that kind of reply so the warning that you guys just received was a very special one :D

hahaha you are all doomed :P

Seriously though, it reminds me of myst_williams, kiba or myself when we started to browse this forum. We tried to reply to all the posts that existed and it was getting annoying very quickly. :P :O

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 18:27:30

At 2/10/05 03:37 PM, TheJoe324 wrote:
At 2/10/05 02:43 PM, -Myst- wrote: Oh ... the Joe has the same age as I ... and is born on the same date ... that's pretty weird uh?
That's crazy.

Such a great day for humanity !

Ok, I admit it, I'm just another of Joe's alt accounts, I'm not a real person ...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 18:29:41

At 2/10/05 05:34 PM, EKRegulus wrote: I doubt that a few spamming/chatting posts would oblige an admin to lock it but I admit that the situation was pretty bad pretty. There was so much chatting and congratulations lists that I didn't bother to read the LUL since my previous post in here.

Yeah, i know, but if they had kept going, for a week or something like that, then the chances would be a bit higher, not after a couple hours though, so i GUESS you're right :P

heh, that's the kind of message that the other regulars used to reply to the crap I posted in the past (it reminds me of our awesome replying chains :P). Indeed, I remained quiet while "the chat or whatever" was happening and I didn't consider posting a warning like that one.

hhah that chain was fun, but yeah you can't just let those kind of things go one for more than a page or two :\

While you are at it, Bonus, go clean up the reviewing thread and all the chat that happened there and it never freakin stops. The guys over there are even worse, they type their reviewing stats on every post that they send. pfff

Trust me, as long as i'm still banned, i'll avoid that thread ;)

You guys should listen to him. He rarely posts that kind of reply so the warning that you guys just received was a very special one :D

Trust me, he'd know, NOW TAKE THE HINT

hahaha you are all doomed :P

you is singular
are is plural
lolfail <3

Seriously though, it reminds me of myst_williams, kiba or myself when we started to browse this forum. We tried to reply to all the posts that existed and it was getting annoying very quickly. :P :O

Yeah, even i did it for a while, now i only do to things aimed towards myself, or that are posted accomplishments.

At 2/10/05 05:14 PM, Tom_s00 wrote: Well said Bonus, that most definatly needed to be said.

3 well said's eh, well hey gfox always liked 3, and gfox is a hot sexy mod, so thanks <3

At 2/10/05 04:55 PM, -Mazza- wrote: Oh, it's one of those stories, then.

*giggle* only for you baby ... what?

Stop doing that! Or don't, whatever.

Telling me or them, better be them :\

I'll read them both tomorrow, if that makes you happy. I don't have the time/don't feel like doing that now.

The 1st would be just for enjoyment, the 2nd one has meaning and actual depth ;)

At 2/10/05 04:48 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Hehe, yes, well said, man.

Agreed.

I started posting in here aproximatly 4 months ago, when we had only 700 pages. I don't remember having seen all these people before. But right now, on the last pages, I'm the one that have posted alot :(

Yeah, you've made 5 or so on this page, and in the case, i could add you to the list FBI, i mean, that's exactly what i was talking about in the first place :\

Don't blame meh!! rofl

Not completely i don't ;)

At 2/10/05 04:43 PM, Rooty-the-Pie wrote: I read it. Well said Bonus.

Thanks, for some reason i've typed a lot ... in this forum, today :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 18:58:32

At 2/10/05 04:04 PM, BonusStage wrote: text etc etc

understood, soryy , we were being idiots¬!

I read it!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 19:23:42

You shouldn't be so botherd BonusStage. It's no big deal really is it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 19:45:41

At 2/10/05 03:27 PM, NasFlash wrote:
At 2/10/05 03:02 PM, Massacore wrote: Congratulations man! Where'd you get the sig BTW? I've seen a couple like that ;)
Denvish made them, i cant remember the URL but ill try and find it for ya now!

http://bp3d.no-ip.com/

At 2/10/05 04:04 PM, BonusStage wrote: Master_Inuyasha, NasFlash, Bahamut7, Massacore..SNIP... this place is supposed to not neccesarily be as big and fast moving as the ASM...SNIP...so PLEASE, i'm not saying leave, ...SNIP.. just stop, and get yourselfs settled down, before some people complain to the "Wi/Ht?" mods about you guys being a BIT too comfortable with your posting alright?

Yes. The LUL has gone insane... I mean, it is supposed to be a lounge for chatting as well as posting achievements, but these many many short posts, innocent as they may be, are getting farcical. Please, if you simply want to chat, head to another forum, or use IM. I know it's tricky to know where to draw the line, but none of you are doing the rest of us any favours by continuing the behaviour... so PLEASE, calm it down.
Thanks

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 20:08:16

At 2/10/05 08:06 PM, sketch0587 wrote: Omfg look what BonusStage found

And another, it seems to be your day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 20:17:53

At 2/10/05 07:45 PM, Denvish wrote: Yes. The LUL has gone insane... I mean, it is supposed to be a lounge for chatting as well as posting achievements, but these many many short posts, innocent as they may be, are getting farcical. Please, if you simply want to chat, head to another forum, or use IM. I know it's tricky to know where to draw the line, but none of you are doing the rest of us any favours by continuing the behaviour... so PLEASE, calm it down.
Thanks

Worst thing is, by doing all this posting, i've just added to it, I'll stop posting tonight, on any account :\

At 2/10/05 07:42 PM, Massacore wrote: Why's that a suprise? You seem pretty hostile towards me, i've only been here like 4 days.

Read what FBIpolux said, he saved me some writing :)

At 2/10/05 08:09 PM, sketch0587 wrote:
At 2/10/05 08:08 PM, Dire_Wolf9 wrote: And another, it seems to be your day.
I assume you meant this.

... I assume that this was a joke went wrong

Now be quiet Mr. alts *shakes finger @ alts*

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 20:27:36

That was some not-so-fun catch-up reading. Too much of it was spammy. Short posts that occured too often. Ease off. Please? =/

The Sailor Scouts all congratulate anyone who made an accomplishment or got some cool looking numbers. Kiba would give Kibatulations to everyone if he wasn't bound and gagged naked in the back room as well. ;)

Also, I am very happy to say this account is now ranked #90 for b/ps. ^_^ Maybe I can make it into the top 80 by the end of this month. It's a rather large gap though. =/

*Sailor Scouts go back into the back room.* :o

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 20:28:48

At 2/10/05 07:34 PM, Level-Up-Lounger wrote: Level-Up-Lounger sez - That picture sucked BonusStage

Image quality is so crappy when saved as a .jpeg.

And yes Bonus, I read what you had to say. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 20:41:19

At 2/10/05 08:27 PM, Sailor-Moon wrote: That was some not-so-fun catch-up reading. Too much of it was spammy. Short posts that occured too often. Ease off. Please? =/

I don't recognize most of you people. What happened to the all the members? In the last 4 pages the only names I'm familiar with are FIGMENTUM, -Myst- and ShittyKitty.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 20:51:56

At 2/10/05 08:41 PM, Afterburner wrote: I don't recognize most of you people. What happened to the all the members? In the last 4 pages the only names I'm familiar with are FIGMENTUM, -Myst- and ShittyKitty.

Actually this is just an alternate alias for me right now, I'm just having a little fun with a joke alias. But alas, I doubt you would know me by my normal one anyway. It's Inuzuka-Kiba. I doubt it means much to you at all but I have been here long enough to make it into the "Regulars" list that RC has. But you're right. I have been seeing more and more new faces here. (Even though posting here regularly for only a few months makes me somewhat of a new face as well. Or at least to Members such as you.) =/

So anyway. I'm Kiba. Nice to formally meet you Afterburner. :)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-10 22:19:39

At 2/10/05 08:41 PM, Afterburner wrote: I don't recognize most of you people. What happened to the all the members? In the last 4 pages the only names I'm familiar with are FIGMENTUM, -Myst- and ShittyKitty.

Hey, it's been a while since we've seen you around dude. Well, I guess the Wi/Ht? "club" kinda changed into a group of regulars spending time in the thread ... and mostly trying to boost their stats. Welcome back anyway ;)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-11 00:32:03

Who are you? You huge n00b!

(You need to post more.)

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-11 01:48:19

At 2/10/05 07:45 PM, Denvish wrote:
Yes. The LUL has gone insane...so PLEASE, calm it down.
Thanks

Well I took it a bit farther than you did. I cleared out some of the junk. I just plain didn't like what I saw.
Massacore please do not post everytime the portal is slow anouncing it. Thanks. If you are still having voting problems us an IM, or serach for the many other topics topics about such things.
I could list everyone I removed posts for but I'm sure you know who you are.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-11 02:36:28

Thanks to Massacore, NasFlash, Tom_s00, Bahamut7, IvanTuroc, Qwoxyl, Eldarion for 8000/mod grats. I won't be making a habit of thanks lists, but I feel it's necessary this time.

Air lung at no cost to:

Vince50 - 1111 BP
FBIpolux - 4.00 BBSPPD
Massacore - 200 BP
-CyberPunk- - EG Sergeant
DRD1982 - EG First Lieutenant
authenticsimpson - EG Private, 1000 blams
_matt_ - plumber
BonusStage - anti-1337, some wierd numbers on alts or something... maybe...?
sketch0587 - 1000 days old
-Gooch- - 6000 posts, EG Lieutenant Colonel

At 2/10/05 08:41 PM, Afterburner wrote: I don't recognize most of you people.

Maybe you should try visiting more than once a month, then

At 2/11/05 01:48 AM, ramagi wrote: Well I took it a bit farther than you did. I cleared out some of the junk. I just plain didn't like what I saw.

I was very tempted to, I probably would've got the shears out if it had carried on. Hopefully that'll be an end to the nonsense now. The LUL seems to go through phases like this

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-11 02:52:27

Alkador congratulates:
- BonusStage for 7331 posts: Anti 1337 indeed.
- Denvish for becoming a BBS moderator.

At 2/10/05 08:41 PM, Afterburner wrote: I don't recognize most of you people. What happened to the all the members?

I'm no member, but hi, I'm Alkador.

Eugh, all I can say for the two days I was away for is Wha-Tee-Fark? Ok, I get the point of some of the posts, but most of it to me seems to be useless pieces of spam that is not needed at all. I agree with Denvish on that, I'm sure most of us could tone it down.

How is everyone? School is hell, as usual, but I've made it into a leadership position at school (you regulars suck, you...) and I'm happy there. I just have to wait and find out about the other 2.

Carmel, how do you want my birthday thingo? E-mail, here or do you want me to yell out?

Anyway, a busy night since I'm on less now. But I haven't forgotten the story, no, I have an installment for you. Hah!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2005-02-11 02:57:34

At 2/11/05 02:52 AM, Alkador wrote: Carmel, how do you want my birthday thingo? E-mail, here or do you want me to yell out?

Im sure no one can abdoct someone from the internet that can be anywhere in the world with knowing a birthday date.
So hahaha, you can post it here ;D

Qwoxyl, is it the 27th or 26th? Damn im 100% sure its one of them!! :P

BBS Signature