00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,779,892 Views | 87,971 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-18 20:53:15

I hare it though, if I vote 0 by accident on a good movie I don't want my account getting reset, if you have a high blam-protect ratio it looks like you did it on purpose and wade s much more likely to purge your account. I'd rather build it up slowly and not have to worry about getting a 1.00 voting power all of a sudden.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-18 21:35:59

(BonusStage reporting)

yet another account that needed deposits as reached 1,000 XP today ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-18 22:22:47

Take a look at wade's profile, tomorrow he will be level 18! I just wanted to bring this up incase i forgot to do it tomorrow, and i also wanted to warn you of my up coming level up, it seems like only yestersay i was in here celebrating my level 12 upgrade, ahh well time flies...

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-18 22:37:03

At 10/18/04 10:22 PM, _matt_ wrote: Take a look at wade's profile, tomorrow he will be level 18! I just wanted to bring this up incase i forgot to do it tomorrow, and i also wanted to warn you of my up coming level up, it seems like only yestersay i was in here celebrating my level 12 upgrade, ahh well time flies...

During the time I spend on ng, Wade was always level 18. He was probably at different levels before I came but that is old news. Wade stopped depositing experience pts so expect him to fall much lower in the levels. Of course, it won't happen tomorrow but in a couple years he might be as low as 11-12. Tom doesn't deposit either and lijim rarely deposits (I noticed that he gained 20-40 in sk's last update on 80 possible pts).

A worthy level-up to tell us would be the new user at level 28. Since I joined ng, there was only one user at level 28 but now they are 2.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-18 22:43:16

Congrats to BonusStage for passing me in VP ^_^ </nice>

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-18 23:13:37

At 10/18/04 11:00 PM, BonusStage wrote: WELL according to what i KNOW he used to be very high in the 20's and deposited almost every day, but i bet he either got BORED of doing so, or admin responsibities got in the way, and quite possible a combination of both.

Thx for stating the obvious. I knew that he was at a different level BEFORE i started comming to ng. uh yeah admin responsabilities + bored might be the answer. That's what I was thinking.

blah tom blah AH blam posts blam more crap blah!

Tom was obviously at a higher level before. That isn't a secret for anyone. Lijim, stamper, etc All of them stopped to deposit. Although, lijim added 20 pts to his total this week! Is he scared to fall below level 17? :D

As for me: i got to 250 reviews FINALLY, and made a pretty nice sized post about it in the top reviewers thread, so IN OTHER WORDS, i have now made two big yet non-gfox (this one only having two after all makes it barely count as one ;P) posts something i am VERY proud of, maybe it is because of how much i right in the reviews though, got me in a QUICK TYPING MODE :o

Congrats ON everything that HAPPENED to YOU. <---uh oh isn't there something similar with your post? :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 00:33:35

BEDN!!1/11?1!! WHAT ARE JOO DOING WITH THAT THING!!!!111!1

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 00:47:08

At 10/19/04 12:00 AM, JmBd wrote: Hey, I just became level 23. o_O

A sad day for newgrounds.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 00:59:36

At 10/19/04 12:47 AM, JerkClock wrote:

Thanks JerkClock.

86 fun.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 01:18:15

Congrats!!! I think light is the best for all levels :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 02:02:31

At 10/18/04 05:24 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 10/18/04 03:23 AM, D0GMA wrote:
Anywho, the weekend results. 29 people at 80/day+:

I saw that and my 1st thought was "Damn, I'm on the bottom half of that list"

My second thought was, "Damn, only 29 of us are NG addicted voting freaks?"
Maybe I do need a new hobby

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 03:21:36

HAHAHH! oh man i can see why you would want to kill HT52 atm!!! lol, you're lvl 22 by 5 exp points atm
XD.
meh, no level ups here. i got 1,818 posts, 2625 reviews... yeh, nothing to really report atm. :( lol.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 05:31:09

At 10/18/04 01:15 PM, jonthomson wrote:
Yeah, misread you initially. That might explain a few things. There's no way that something like this could happen legitimately (for the record, I am the one):

There's a numbe of things that bother me about that whole situation, not least of which is all the crap it puts the review mods through. Until some kind of fix is put through, it will continue to be a problem. I thought that whole bit had been resolved after the Idiotfinder flash back in January, but apparently not.

The bonus is, Wade will likely say "fuck it" and just clear the flags, and everyone who got forced to vote will lose WPs over it.

At 10/18/04 01:23 PM, Eldarion wrote:
I am teh Elite Guard Sergeant!!!

Grats

I'll not be a lazy bastard this time and instead I'll do my own pic...

heh, about time

At 10/18/04 04:32 PM, Continuum wrote: OMG RANK UP!
Elite Guard Master Sergeant

Grats =)

Commence to congratulating!

*grumble* fine I take it back :-P~~~

At 10/18/04 08:08 PM, JerkClock wrote: Damnit to hell I'm never getting any more blams until I reach 2000 protects, sick of my blam-protect ratio growing.

I gave up on it a LONG time ago. The last time I was close to even was when I made Sergeant with 1510 blams and 1490 saves

At 10/18/04 08:53 PM, JerkClock wrote: I hare it though, if I vote 0 by accident on a good movie I don't want my account getting reset, if you have a high blam-protect ratio it looks like you did it on purpose and wade s much more likely to purge your account. I'd rather build it up slowly and not have to worry about getting a 1.00 voting power all of a sudden.

Don't be overly concerned. The people who get reset are the ones who habitually fire off zeros at the UJs. You pop up on the radar when a significant number of flash over 2.70 have a 0 from you. If it's chronic, you wind up like ceagle, but the occasional 0/1 isn't going to cause problems for you.

Kind of like the CC used to be, most SS stuff that comes through is crap. They multi-vote their stuff in enough that I find it extremely unlikely that my 0 on the stuff that does suck is going to cost me my BPs. Some of it's good and that I'll vote to save, but I'm no sheep to vote to save garbage from SS or -Err0r's fucking crap just because it's probably to pass.

At 10/18/04 09:35 PM, MasterStalker wrote: (BonusStage reporting)

yet another account that needed deposits as reached 1,000 XP today ^_^

LOL you should have left it alone so they had the "honor" of hitting 1k by themselves ;)

At 10/18/04 10:37 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Wade stopped depositing experience pts so expect him to fall much lower in the levels. Of course, it won't happen tomorrow but in a couple years he might be as low as 11-12. Tom doesn't deposit either and lijim rarely deposits (I noticed that he gained 20-40 in sk's last update on 80 possible pts).

I think they, as administrators, have recognized that they are not supposed to be too high up in level, rank, or VP.

At 10/19/04 12:47 AM, JerkClock wrote:

LOL, the next question is obvious. Which account?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 05:36:12

Grats OsamaRama, Continuum and Bedn on their irthday Rank up and level ups, well done guys :)

Big Grats to Eldarion, it looks like i better dig out that "I have a Vagina" sig.....sighs.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 07:05:18

At 10/19/04 05:31 AM, D0GMA wrote: I gave up on it a LONG time ago. The last time I was close to even was when I made Sergeant with 1510 blams and 1490 saves

lol omg, if you were trying to get even number of b/p points, you'd be depriving yourself of twice as many blam points! hahah.

Don't be overly concerned. The people who get reset are the ones who habitually fire off zeros at the UJs. You pop up on the radar when a significant number of flash over 2.70 have a 0 from you. If it's chronic, you wind up like ceagle, but the occasional 0/1 isn't going to cause problems for you.

eh? so what you're saying is... if some ass-hat goes and votes 0 on everything in sight, even if its way passed judgment, he could have his account (and in term VP) reset? shize! lol.

Kind of like the CC used to be, most SS stuff that comes through is crap. They multi-vote their stuff in enough that I find it extremely unlikely that my 0 on the stuff that does suck is going to cost me my BPs. Some of it's good and that I'll vote to save, but I'm no sheep to vote to save garbage from SS or -Err0r's fucking crap just because it's probably to pass.

MAN oh man am i sick of the SS's crap...
god. on occasion i might vote a 2 on one of their movies, just because i know that A: i will be lowering their score somewhat, and B: be getting myself a protection point.
but in most cases i 0 their asses.
oh, and has anyone noticed that -Err0r submits every movie he makes like twice or 3 times, just in different combinations with other shorts? its really pissing me off. he should have half as many submits as he does.

I think they, as administrators, have recognized that they are not supposed to be too high up in level, rank, or VP.

lol. yeh i remember when Tom was lvl 10... and then i saw him post a while later, and he was level 9?! lol, i was 'omfg'ing' myself. hahaha.
i think hes currently missing out on level 10 by 8 or 9 points.

LOL, the next question is obvious. Which account?

t3h B3dn strikes!! hahaha.
well, i know that i have no level ups to speak of, but when i refreshed my profile a few minutes ago, i thought i'd just share these...
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,600 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 1,840 quality entries.
BBS Posts: 1,820 in total (4.869 per day)
lol... not often that i have figures in all 10's.
also, how many people have more protection (or blam) points than they do posts? or has anyone got more reviews than posts, like i? lol.
...i can think of a few people with more Protection points than they do posts... hmmm.
------
well, its been dead tonight, hasnt it...
meh, i might leave soon :( haha.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 07:46:36

At 10/19/04 07:24 AM, BonusStage wrote: Well heh Stamper must've stopped pretty quickly being that he still is a level 3 and hopefully forever will be :)

hahaha, is stamper actually on level 3???

Making fun of my RANDOM CAPITALIZATIONS EH? I challenge you TO A DUEL :o

rofl! hahahaha.
eh, when are you gona write some more reviews, Bonus?
t3y = big! lol.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 09:23:09

Hello ppl! I know its not the best place to ask but... umm well...... i'll ask anyway O_o
I need voices for my flash movie, which i really get back to working on it... soo...
Can anyone do voices? Just e-mail me here emailk13@hotmail.com for more details :P
Thank you (:)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 09:41:36

Congratualtions to Bedn for level 23 and congrats to Eldarion for EGS and Continuum for EGMS.

At 10/18/04 12:56 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: yea but, the talk about new levels introduced has been going on for over a year now.. bedn and I use to talk about that about a year ago. I don't think you can strongly believe there will be new levels. I think it's just like pico 2.. talk about it a lot but then never actually complete it.

I know that any of the things that have been talked about might not come before 2006, that's why I said if new levels are introduced. Let's just hope that IF new levels come, we're still here to enjoy possible large jumps and cool icons.

At 10/18/04 09:02 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 10/18/04 12:49 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Stuff about screenie
oh of course, but have you ever seen a screenshot like that one? Nijsesus' is old and cliche ;P

No, I can't say that I have. And it's not cliche, it's classic.

If someone else had said that (but knew I didn't care about my post count), they might not have used the tag and I still would have found it funny.
oh i see how it is, now let us travel to a long long time ago, to a place called Camelot where flashes roamed and .. some fragons too,

Fragons? Oh I get it, hahaha...

one day Qwoxyl one of the mediocer knights of the octogonal ottoman ... died THE END ^_^

As you can see here, Bonus is trying to insult me by calling me mediocre and by saying that I died, he's obviously showing that he wishes I was dead (the emoticon only proves that point further).

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 10:52:06

Congrats to Eldarion, Bonusstage and Continuum on their recent rank up's. and anyone else i missed.
---

....And now your 22 again : ( congrats anyway..

At 10/19/04 07:05 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: well, its been dead tonight, hasnt it...
meh, i might leave soon :( haha.

Leaving now in in MARCUS language = will probably stick around for another hour saying how he's going to bed but never does....

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 12:02:02

At 10/18/04 04:32 PM, Continuum wrote: OMG RANK UP!
Commence to congratulating!

Congrats to you :)

Uh oh. I hope ht52 has good security on his account...

otherwise.....

ALL HIS ACCOUNT WILL BELONG TO BEDN!!!!!

At 10/19/04 05:36 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Big Grats to Eldarion, it looks like i better dig out that "I have a Vagina" sig.....sighs.

Haha! Can't wait to witness your public humiliation :D

At 10/19/04 07:24 AM, BonusStage wrote: Well heh Stamper must've stopped pretty quickly being that he still is a level 3 and hopefully forever will be :)

Yeah, Stamper owns level 3 like Crimson_Edge owns Level 1 :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 12:41:29

At 10/19/04 12:07 PM, JmBd wrote: I had a photo from earlier this morning.

ouch... that hurts... but hey you'll level up 2 times in 2 day.. that's quit an accomplishment! ^^

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 16:18:16

OGM I got to level 15 today!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 16:21:18

That staff looks very weak. It should be the avatar for level 1...

Lately, ht52 deposits before the daily experience update which includes the top50 list refresh, the modified ranking, etc. Ht52 and his crew used to deposit during the day but it seems that they changed their mind. Maybe a new peon has access to his account.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 16:34:48

At 10/19/04 07:05 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: ...i can think of a few people with more Protection points than they do posts... hmmm.

There's quite a few actually, a quick skim over the top 50 list showed most of them falling into that category.

At 10/19/04 07:46 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: hahaha, is stamper actually on level 3???

Yep, lately it's been his
white power fist.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 18:03:31

At 10/19/04 04:40 PM, BonusStage wrote:
BUT WHAT IT, what if CE decides to ruin it all and become the king of level 2 :o

He wont because hes a n00b fag, that thinks hes gonna be a mod very very soon, hes that arrogant.

Congrats DonDoli on the level up to 15, well done bud, shows staying power :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 18:19:30

Toms00 - i actually went to bed after that post!!! hahahha.

At 10/19/04 04:40 PM, BonusStage wrote: Hmm i may today, not sure though, i'm actually antisipating watching some more of the series that i started yesterday SO, i may have some more :), haven't gotten the responses though, which is not what i am used to considering that RogerR always does his basically the day after ^_^, still not done with his movies ):<

yeh roger r is a good responder. well, i hope you write some more soon.

t3y = big! lol.
explain this?

they are big! hahaha. i know, it was stupid... *looks ashamed*...
*then runs of to school*.
laters! haha.
well, the suspense is killing me:
Experience: Ranked # 1,004 out of 612,347 users!
AAHH!!!!
be back in the later hours :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 19:38:07

At 10/19/04 04:18 PM, DonDoli wrote: OGM I got to level 15 today!

Grats, grats!!

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 20:24:38

Ha. Personally I think 22 looks much more bad asss than 23 does. (No offense to you Yoink_Vines!) I would stop depositing at 22, unless getting to 24 or 25 was enough modivation to keep me at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 20:44:28

4000 protection points. Not a bad number, eh ?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-19 20:57:09

At 10/19/04 08:44 PM, Shpouiten wrote: 4000 protection points. Not a bad number, eh ?

SWEET!!! I'm working my ass up to get my first K of protect... it's harder than I tough :'(

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature