00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dasharky3D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,803,453 Views | 88,025 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 18:04:07

At 8/23/04 05:35 PM, BonusStage wrote:
Yeah but he seems to have been taking his sweet time, i would guess that doesn't sound to familiar to you ;P

What?I have no idea what you're talkking about.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 18:04:19

At 8/23/04 05:35 PM, BonusStage wrote:
AHEM *steps forward* I AM the resident account taker uh carer of o.0

Hey resident account taker uh carer of, I need Friday to Sunday (I'm at the Reading festival w00t) do you think you're up to it? muchos gracias senor, merci beaucoup etc etc

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 18:07:55

(I'm at the Reading festival w00t) do you think you're up to it? muchos gracias senor, merci beaucoup etc etc

cool! wot bands you into , and who are you most looking forward to seeing?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 18:11:43

At 8/23/04 06:07 PM, tom_s00 wrote:
cool! wot bands you into , and who are you most looking forward to seeing?

I'm into most things - people are always amazed at how much shit i like... Obviously I'm looking forward to the headliners (esp. Green day and the Offspring), but FFaF will be awesome, I hope I get to see A, I LOVE Hundred Reasons and Coheed and Cambria will probably be good too. Are you going as well?

p.s. I have your profile pic as my desktop wallpaper :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 18:18:37

FFAF there my favourite band !!! i envie you so fucking much ,no infortnatly im not going : ( and hundred reasons , their so local to me, the lead singer used to work in out local game shop before they hit the big time.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 19:33:40

At 8/23/04 01:56 PM, Dobio wrote: You are making an FAQ movie and all your information is wrong. You got a pity pass. Wewt.

Well, as much as I hate to admit it... I do agree... when i get home (currently a couple of hours away with about 5 minutes on a computer right now), I will most likely updating it... again.
I think I read the proper BP info about 14 or so pages back from TheJoe, but I cant be sure... slow computer >:D.

Normally, I wouldn't care. But the fact that people were salvating about how 'helpful' it was, is just stupid and makes it not worthy of passing.

I didn't see anybody claiming it was helpful (except a few of the reviews)... most stuff i saw was it being a 'cheap way to pass the portal', and 'too basic, you suck'.

Normally I have a problem with little kids who think they are funny when they failed humour 101.

I don't remember the last time i tried to be 'funny' in the BBS. Probably way back when GoldenClocks 'funniest image ever' thread was still locked was when i was trying to be remotely 'funny' at all.

Plus, you were spewing chunks all over this thread a while back, and you posted your link like 4 times.

There were 2 links, both to different 'flashes', and I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'spewing chunks'.

Did I deserve to be banned? that's debatable... but the reason you gave and the length of it I found 'unsuitable' (once again, can't think of proper word).

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 19:37:58

At 8/23/04 07:33 PM, j00bie wrote: read above post...

I also need a spelling and grammar lesson...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 20:06:15

At 8/23/04 06:11 PM, --delteated-- wrote: I hope I get to see A, I LOVE Hundred Reasons and Coheed and Cambria will probably be good too. Are you going as well?

I've seen Hundred Reasons twice, ironically as a support act both times. First time supporting Idlewild in 2000 and they were *shit* - seriously, the random Irish openers who were just releasing their debut EP were better. Saw them supporting Muse in '01 and they were much improved. If I had cash to dump I'd go to Leeds.

At 8/23/04 06:18 PM, tom_s00 wrote: FFAF there my favourite band !!!

They are SHIT. I'm sorry, but I saw them on the NME tour this January. Franz Ferdinand were awesome, the Von Bondies were pretty cool and the Rapture were great. Half the crowd left, I thought I'd give them a chance. Four tracks later I left as well. They're the very zenith (nadir?) of sucking.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 20:07:15

After a real quick scanning of the past 10 pages... I found some things I felt I needed to reply to :D

At 8/20/04 07:27 PM, Marman124 wrote:
guess what NO1 GIVES A SHIT AND U SHOULDN'T EITHER

I just found this post funny.

At 8/21/04 02:11 AM, innphernoe wrote:
I'm Level 25!

holy shitdoh! never seen you before... but definately worth a congrats.. or several.

(Not quoting anybody in particular).... stuff about Qwoxyl becoming the new Wi/Ht member.

Congrats on that... though I havent seen many postings from you on this forum (am I blind?), congrats anyways!

At 8/22/04 01:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Eh. LEVEL UP!

Ive been looking for this post since oage 614 just so i could quote you on it...
Congrats! Though It won't be the same without your Nunchaku, it just looks so... different.
I see you also have 6666 posts, coincedince or not, it sure is fun to look at!

At 8/22/04 02:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
What the shit? O_O

Yet another random post that made me laugh..
BEEBOOOO!!!

At 8/23/04 05:35 PM, BonusStage wrote: No need to be abitch about it ;P

I wasn't... I leveled up the day I was banned... I just never got to make a post about it because... well... i was banned :O.
Making me realise, that the above posts are my first couple as a Level 12 :D
Once again, thanks for depositing for me.

I find it sure is hard to quote people/get people to quote you on stuff when you havent posted in 15 pages... I thought I would find more stuff to add input on... but it seems everything has been answered to all questions... and all people who needed congratulated have already been multiple times.

Since I have little to nothing to 'announce', I just noticed that 6 of my posts have been deleted (I had 3100 when I left for vacation) and was currently at 3094 when i returned.
But on an even more irrelevant note... I just played the best damn golf game of my life... shooting a 67 on a pretty frikkin hard course :D.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 20:12:48

At 8/23/04 08:07 PM, j00bie wrote: But on an even more irrelevant note... I just played the best damn golf game of my life... shooting a 67 on a pretty frikkin hard course :D.

Yeah, those nine-hole pitch and putts can be difficult :-)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 20:26:32

At 8/23/04 08:06 PM, jonthomson wrote:
I've seen Hundred Reasons twice, ironically as a support act both times.

I've only seen them support as well, it was at Incubus and they were fucking awesome, in fact that was an incredible gig, surpassed only by when Deftones were supported by A Perfect Circle

At 8/23/04 06:18 PM, tom_s00 wrote: FFAF there my favourite band !!!
jon replied:
They are SHIT etc.

Never seen them live - maybe they suck live but their stuff on record is pretty good...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:08:45

At 8/23/04 08:12 PM, jonthomson wrote: Yeah, those nine-hole pitch and putts can be difficult :-)

Yea, this one hole... I Only 4-putted the green, I framed the ball :D

At 8/23/04 08:40 PM, BonusStage wrote: Ahem do you not understand the power of :P, because i do believe you must have forgotten :P

Sure thing, whatever you say... :D

What are you going to do cry about it or something :D

Nope, I'll just suck it in like a man :D

they disappered because of magic, that is all i can say <,< >.>

Or a thread was deleted, that could work too :D

For all we know this really hard course was so hard every hole was par 1.

6000+ Yards with a slope rating of ridiculously high... it was pretty difficult.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:18:21

At 8/23/04 03:06 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 8/23/04 02:56 AM, Bila wrote: I think I can help
This is a Daishi, or at least one view of one
Thanks =)

wow! you got that pic added fast !!!

And hey bila, have you seen the sig i made you? =P

yea, it's pretty cool, I should go ahead and use it.
I level up tommarrow to the next level! It's a double-headed axe

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:24:05

At 8/23/04 09:18 PM, Bila wrote: yea, it's pretty cool, I should go ahead and use it.

that's pretty cool, let's hope HT doesnt up your requirements enough to make you level-down again (assuming you deposit before him). You only have 1 exp of breathing space, and I think at such a high level, the level-up will have to wait another day.

Still, early congrats :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:44:30

8/23/04 12:42 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
Although im dont know how should he look so can you please post a pic of it (i dunno if i putted in the sig the right one =P)? thx :D

Here's a Daishi, but there are a lot of other(better) pictures!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:46:13

At 8/23/04 09:44 PM, Dire_Wolf9 wrote: Here's a Daishi, but there are a lot of other(better) pictures!

Oops, here's the pic.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:48:47

At 8/23/04 09:08 PM, j00bie wrote:
6000+ Yards with a slope rating of ridiculously high... it was pretty difficult.

Wow. You must be damn good.

Seriously though, in response to your response to my review, when I said I expect better, I meant in the future, not that I expected better for that flash... Thx for the info about NGling...

*scuttles off to check it out*

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 21:51:47

At 8/23/04 02:56 AM, Bila wrote:
I think I can help
This is a Daishi, or at least one view of one

There are alot of website with these pics, but personally I liked Direwolf's original wolf... or maybe a "warg" from Lord of the Rings.
Wolves are cool animals!

Do you mean this one?
Thanks for the picks Carmel!!!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 22:06:01

Just two more months(I hope)!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 22:07:11

At 8/23/04 10:06 PM, Dire_Wolf9 wrote: Just two more months(I hope)!

Yeah, about that for me too... it sucks

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 22:12:53

Only about two more days until I'm out of my 5 day level up increments. ( Which is the exact same amount of days until I start school:( )

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 22:21:25

Actually that is 63 days the most it will go to is 65 days I think.

Had 8.64 vp for awhile now. Barely got any b/p points today. I don't even know if I made 30 or not.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 23:13:08

At 8/23/04 10:24 PM, BonusStage wrote: sorry guys but HT will add maybe a week to that, but of course what is one week compared to 3 or months months right :)

hah. Everyone loves HT! I'm only about 2 or 3 months away from leveling up myself thanks to him.

In other news, today is the only day that having an 8 on the end of my experience is a good thing.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-23 23:20:41

I just took this screeny. I thought it was pretty interesting. I didn't even realise that gfox got level 17 until i saw it. Congrats to him and all others with new levels, ranks and/or crazy postcounts/exp amounts.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-24 00:05:42

At 8/23/04 10:21 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:
Actually that is 63 days the most it will go to is 65 days I think.

I am guessing it will most likely take hime a good 70 days myself

I just got to level 12 a few secs ago. On to 13.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-24 00:07:45

Finally less than 400 blam/protect points away from a blam/protect rank up. I'm so excited and so motivated to reach it. A VP of 12.00 will look cool. :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-24 00:07:53

Silly BonusStage, forgetting to deposit for me today...
I almost missed todays deposit, until I voted on a UJ submission at 11:58!
I just random portal submissioned 4 times, voted blindly (oh know! My voting power will effect the score SO MUCH!!!), deposited just in time.
Then about 20 seconds later, was able to vote on 5 more submissions PROPERLY to make todays deposit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-24 00:23:51

At 8/23/04 11:25 PM, BonusStage wrote:
So that is why you have gone so fast, and for a second there i was scared for my "omg how did you get so many points so fast" people to all of a sudden find you, heh just kidding, just remember homework before NG, or should i say do one assignment, vote on new UJ's, and then rinse, lather and repeat :D

Or maybe Work a little bit look for new submissions then work some more. Rinse, lather and repeat. But thank God there are weekends.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-24 00:27:38

At 8/23/04 09:18 PM, Bila wrote: wow! you got that pic added fast !!!

yeah! im always starting to work right way!

yea, it's pretty cool, I should go ahead and use it.

Thanks! and also big congrats on being level 22!
It would be an honour for me to make a sig for such a respectable user =)
Its very easy to change a level in a sig, just going to flash and copying to right levelol...

At 8/23/04 09:44 PM, Dire_Wolf9 wrote: Do you mean this one?
Thanks for the picks Carmel!!!

Hehe actually i dont think i made it lol, but do you want a normal wolf on it? or the daishi?

Here's a Daishi, but there are a lot of other(better) pictures!

Ok, i guess i can use that, just need to get off the BG...
Im now working on yours...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-08-24 02:54:08

At 8/23/04 04:32 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 8/23/04 02:46 AM, Bila wrote: You can make up for your lost time, eventually...
It's the ever increasing point spread that will nail you Bila. I remember when it was somewhere around 400 experience to gain a level and it's what now, 700?

I've been making a point to vote every day for 1+ years (and eat more vegetables!) and I've become much stronger!!
"The old keep getting older and the young must do the same."

ouch! must you keep reminding me that I'm a senile old fart?
LOL, you kids in your early 40s are mean!

DON'T CALL ME OLD OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH MY CANE! :P

:: ... and you never answered my question. Was that an Ingram M-11 you had in your sig pic? Do you know anything about firearms or are you just a gun nut?

I don't think you'll get an answer. It's easy enough just to find a picture of a gun online.....

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge