00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,757,074 Views | 87,880 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 07:02:16

34,000 B/P

58,000 Medal Points

Make sure to check out Pyroscape 3 on the portal so our sponsor doesn't regret paying us hundreds of dollars for a game that got ignored by the public.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 08:21:06

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 15: Manowar - Guyana (Cult of the Damned)

Listening to:

Freedom Call - Crystal Empire

At 4/10/11 08:51 AM, Odyssic wrote: Level 41

Nice one.

At 4/11/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/10/11 07:48 AM, Bahamut wrote: That I'm looking forward to.
Sorry, blocked by family stuff. Now we'll try again this lunchtime!

Bah, take two!

At 4/11/11 04:17 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/10/11 07:48 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's an awesome idea. Hopefully you've got B prepared already.
Yep. :)
Just need to find a song to represent the band, but that's a very easy task.

Sounds easy enough for you then. :P

Because I'm awesome.
But I am awesome, too.

But I'm a DRAGON!

He is but John Greely was good on Night of the Stormrider.
True, but I still like Matt's take on the Stormrider songs better.

Well, I like Matt's take on the self-titled tracks. :P

NOT IF YOUTUBE STEALS OUR AUDIENCE!
YOUTUBE CAN GO FUCK ITSELF!

YEAH, YOUTUBE SHOULD DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 10:44:35

HEY GUYS!

Only two more posts and we have officially passed the Politics Lounge in number of replies. In other words, we'll have the biggest thread on NG.

Woopdiedoo!

At 4/3/11 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote: Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.
This is the funniest thing I read today.

I know you and Bahamut had a huge conversation about that ealier :p Didn't know who liked Manowar and who didn't though.

At 4/1/11 03:53 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/31/11 04:39 PM, Auz wrote:
They look kinda gay now that I think about it.
Maybe they all are gay?

I would not be surprised. I mean, bodybuilding, dancing, they probably rub themselves in with oil from time to time... usually that can only mean one thing.

At 4/4/11 06:39 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote:
At 4/1/11 12:29 PM, Bahamut wrote:
I talked to my friend yesterday about that album which started with Christopher Lee's speech. He said it was from Blind Guardian and he also mentioned Hall of the Mountain King. Don't know if that's an album of theirs, but it was Blind Guardian apparently.
Blind Guardian never had Christopher Lee but they did have narration on Nightfall in Middle-Earth. As for Hall of the Mountain King, that's the name of one of the Savatage albums.

I guess he was wrong then.

Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.
Tell him to not judge a band by their appearance.

I'm pretty sure he has actually listened to their music :p

While the outcome is sometimes oh-so obvious. Especially when celebrities or politicians are up on trial. The cases sometimes drag on for years while everybody knows they're gonna get away with a fine at best. Unless of course they have really murdered somebody.
I hate it when celebrities are on trial and they get away no matter what. At least there are some who are dealt with accordingly like the original Iron Maiden vocalist Paul Di'Anno who's in jail for several months for benefit fraud.

Well I've seen celebrities committing worse crimes and getting away with it.

I personally find drunk driving a worse crime than fraud and you read about celebrities getting caught for that like once every month or so. And what do they get? They lose their drivers license for a week and pay a fine of 0.0001% their annual salary "cause the reputation damage is enough punishment already".

At 4/4/11 07:26 PM, reverend wrote:
At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote: Man, that's cheap. All the meals are EU6.25 or EU6.50 here. But you could blame it on the dollar not doing so well lately.
Yeah that's true. It would be so expensive to visit Europe at the moment. I'll bet most Europeans can enjoy a nice vacation over here. Most meals are about five dollars, at a sit down restaurant it's about ten.

Which comes down to about 7 euros. And not only are the prices low for us, you also get a lot of food for your money :)

So yeah, I think America is becoming a pretty nice holiday destination for us Europeans. I should go there myself as well one of this days, now that I can still go there cheap.

Ah that explains. Although my geography knowledge is pretty good, you probably know more than I do then.

But hey, if I ever go to America I'll just make sure that I buy a map. Problem solved ^^
Google maps on the cell phone solves everything as well.

But I don't have any of those high tech fancy phones. My current phone is like 5 years old. I'm more the type of guy that just wants his phone to call and text people and nothing more. Also, I don't want to throw my old one away as long as it isn't broken yet.

Well of course they have been ranked the #1 university in the world for God knows how many times, so they've build up an indestructable reputation at this point. And you know how rich families like to show off.
Number 1? So you would put Harvard ahead of Oxford?

I don't know. Usually when you see these 'top university lists' it's Harvard, Oxford or Cambridge at the #1 spot.

Not that I care that much for such lists though. They often appear to be a bit biased and there are like dozens of them floating around, all saying different things.

At 4/5/11 02:11 PM, Odyssic wrote: 6 and half hours later, 3 blams got.

Finally, 2 years 2 months and 2 days (I'm not making this up) I got 4,000 Blams, today I have 5,000 Blams. With that, 30,000 B/P, Supreme Commander.

Awesome! Welcome to the club :)

I am rank 188 at the moment, so I take it I'm the 188th person to do this. I have also got 13.00 Total VP, now a few stats.

Kids these days, don't even know about SevenStar...

At 4/5/11 07:03 PM, illuminate wrote: Not so much a level up or milestone but just a special mention that i hit an even 1 on my Blam/Protect ratio for the first time since it was 0/0 (always been more a Blam person but i guess it just shows how times have changed here on NG with more stuff passing rather than getting blammed.)

Nice one at 62k. I remember mine was more around the 12k point.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 13:03:06

SAFETY PATROL. XD

The re-ascension of Slash has begun. Only 29900 more to go until I'm a Supreme Commander again!

My B/P ratio is about 3:1 in favor of saves. Considering the 'quality' of the average Portal submission, I really think it should be the other way around. I've sure as hell voted 0/1 more than 2-5. Fucking mass-saving Portal, making horrible flashes pass despite my best efforts. sdgsdggf.

This is going to be a looooong road.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 13:04:19

At 4/11/11 01:03 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: SAFETY PATROL. XD

NO WAIT

Town Watch.

Haha, I've been away from these lower ranks for so long that I got the order mixed up.

TOWN WATCH FUCK YEAH

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 15:28:31

At 4/11/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/10/11 07:48 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's an awesome idea. Hopefully you've got B prepared already.
Yep. :)
Just need to find a song to represent the band, but that's a very easy task.
Sounds easy enough for you then. :P

Yes, and I still have some time to find the right song. But propably I'll do it just when I type the post in the news post form. Same was with the song for Agathodaimon, I figured: "Ah well, I'll just take one of my favorite songs from them, that'll do". ^^

Because I'm awesome.
But I am awesome, too.
But I'm a DRAGON!

Dragons are a dying race! How many other dragons besides you are there?

He is but John Greely was good on Night of the Stormrider.
True, but I still like Matt's take on the Stormrider songs better.

Yes, the chorus of "When the night falls" is so much better when Matt sings it.

NOT IF YOUTUBE STEALS OUR AUDIENCE!
YOUTUBE CAN GO FUCK ITSELF!

Okay, you bring the fire, I bring the petrol!

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote:
At 4/3/11 01:42 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/3/11 01:01 PM, Auz wrote: Also, he said Manowar was fucking gay.
This is the funniest thing I read today.
I know you and Bahamut had a huge conversation about that ealier :p Didn't know who liked Manowar and who didn't though.

And I thought we made our points clear on who likes the band and who doesn't.

They look kinda gay now that I think about it.
Maybe they all are gay?
I would not be surprised. I mean, bodybuilding, dancing, they probably rub themselves in with oil from time to time... usually that can only mean one thing.

"I rub your back if you rub mine.... err, no homo, of course!"

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 18:46:13

i know i noob, but what other way besideds getting the 10 xp per day from voting on 5 movies\games?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 19:56:29

ahhh, kk :P
thanks ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-11 23:41:39

41,000 B/P points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 00:16:44

Level 11 is now mine. Also loving the matching color aura whistle :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 02:00:01

hanks for voting, Faggard! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 11,370 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 33.

~smooches~

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 03:02:08

At 4/12/11 12:09 AM, Cootie wrote: 13,000 saves.

not as good as cooties.. but i managed to gather 7000 saves

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 04:02:28

Coop makes headway with the fourth chapter of his story, despite still not having published the second. Congratulations to:
Odyssic: Level 41
Corky: 34,000 B/P
Addict: 9,000 Saves
Emlfuryoflion: 41,000 B/P
Cootie: 13,000 Saves
Mimilop: Level 13
Faggard: Level 33
LegolaSS: 7,000 Saves

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

At 4/10/11 06:08 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/9/11 01:55 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/9/11 05:34 AM, Coop wrote: I'll create the thread and link people to in from the EGB and the B/P thread. Let's get out there and do good!
Excellent thread Coop! The revolution lives once more!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION! WE AREN'T DEAD! ON TO THE PORTAL WE MARCH!
Marching songs at the ready! Last night, while drunk, I marched home to Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Let it Die and Hero - all had a nice beat for walking and 20 minutes to mget home while sozzled is great work!
I just saw Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and I was shocked. Bruce with long hair and the whole band wearing SPANDEX! *shivers*

Maiden running a tribute to Manowar?That I'm not sure whether I'd like to see or not.

At 4/11/11 06:50 AM, Odyssic wrote: My blams have gone right up, 3 days agos, I only got 2 blams. The past 2 days, I've had 10 and 15. I like it.

Ffffffffffffffffffffff! As you can probably tell, mine hasn't.

At 4/11/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote: Coop makes a flying visit to the LUL to congratulates:
You forgot me, I guess if it was a "flying visit", you were rushing?

I missed it, sorry.

At 4/11/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/11/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/10/11 07:48 AM, Bahamut wrote: That I'm looking forward to.
Sorry, blocked by family stuff. Now we'll try again this lunchtime!
Bah, take two!

Managed it! It isn't a revolution, without epic quotage.

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote: HEY GUYS!

Only two more posts and we have officially passed the Politics Lounge in number of replies. In other words, we'll have the biggest thread on NG.

We need more competition! *heads to politics, starts manning the pumps.*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 04:18:23

Reached Level 11 today :)

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 07:24:33

Congrats to Level Up Lounge for taking (retaking?) the top spot for threads.

Listening to:

Manilla Road - Open the Gates

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote:
At 4/4/11 06:39 AM, Bahamut wrote: Tell him to not judge a band by their appearance.
I'm pretty sure he has actually listened to their music :p

Maybe he hasn't given them a real chance.

They lose their drivers license for a week and pay a fine of 0.0001% their annual salary "cause the reputation damage is enough punishment already".

And my dad lost his driving license for 15 months.

Personally, I think he should be forgotten.

At 4/11/11 03:28 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/11/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: Sounds easy enough for you then. :P
Yes, and I still have some time to find the right song. But propably I'll do it just when I type the post in the news post form. Same was with the song for Agathodaimon, I figured: "Ah well, I'll just take one of my favorite songs from them, that'll do". ^^

I'd rather type my posts up beforehand so I've got them ready and don't have to rush them last minute. I finished off five more songs on Sunday so that'll keep me going until the end of June.

But I'm a DRAGON!

That only makes me more unique, thus extra special and awesome.

Yes, the chorus of "When the night falls" is so much better when Matt sings it.

I've only heard the original vocalist singing Iced Earth and I can easily tell Matt is better.

Uhh, we're not Sirtom, you know?

At 4/12/11 04:02 AM, Coop wrote: We need more competition! *heads to politics, starts manning the pumps.*

Nah, we have no business over there.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 09:13:27

With that vote, you now have 18,000 experience points

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 10:07:54

180,000 Total Stats

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 12:45:17

Level 41 today good golly.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 12:53:44

..and now I feel incredibly bland posting in a 4 long line of Level 41s :(

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 14:42:21

Hey there, LUL Regulars. I need your help with depositing again.
Since I will be moving on Saturday and (most likely) Sunday I won't be able to deposit on those days. So it would be really cool if one of you guys could jump in.

At 4/12/11 04:02 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/10/11 06:08 AM, Coop wrote:
At 4/9/11 01:55 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 4/9/11 05:34 AM, Coop wrote: I'll create the thread and link people to in from the EGB and the B/P thread. Let's get out there and do good!
Excellent thread Coop! The revolution lives once more!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION! WE AREN'T DEAD! ON TO THE PORTAL WE MARCH!
Marching songs at the ready! Last night, while drunk, I marched home to Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Let it Die and Hero - all had a nice beat for walking and 20 minutes to mget home while sozzled is great work!
I just saw Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and I was shocked. Bruce with long hair and the whole band wearing SPANDEX! *shivers*
Maiden running a tribute to Manowar?That I'm not sure whether I'd like to see or not.

At least they wheren't wearing any fur thongs.

At 4/12/11 07:24 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 4/11/11 08:21 AM, Bahamut wrote: Sounds easy enough for you then. :P
I'd rather type my posts up beforehand so I've got them ready and don't have to rush them last minute. I finished off five more songs on Sunday so that'll keep me going until the end of June.

Yes, I typed it up already. What I meant was "copy pasting the already written post on to newgrounds and then deciding which song I want to present".

But I'm a DRAGON!
That only makes me more unique, thus extra special and awesome.

That didn't help the last of the Mohicans either. I'm sure he's long dead now.

No, that's why it's just regular petrol. Not "Haggard's petrol". Also, "petrol" sounds much more dramatic than for example "dry brush".

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 14:43:25

Damn, I was waiting for this and now I missed it!

49,000 B/P!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 19:08:38

17,000 Blam points.

It took forever to get there.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 19:13:14

Top 2000 in exp!

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-12 22:05:48

2,000 Blams.

At 4/12/11 12:16 AM, Mimilop wrote: Level 11 is now mine. Also loving the matching color aura whistle :D

That's not something you should really be proud of.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-13 00:28:00

At 4/12/11 07:08 PM, Little-Rena wrote: 17,000 Blam points.

It took forever to get there.

If it was a few years back it wouldn't have taken so long. But it is going take even longer to get to 18,000 blams with the way the portal is failing to blam a lot of shit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-13 00:30:13

At 4/11/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote: Well, the first Yankee to reach 3,000 hits would be a start. He could also eclipse Rickey Henderson for Stolen Bases as a Yankee, before Brett Gardner gets there in about 2014-2015. That's on an average of 40 SBs per season, so he could do it quicker, if all goes to plan.

Kind of funny, you would think there would be at least one Yankee with 3k Hits, but alas. So Jeter is going to hit 77 HRs this years? Two more and he can pass Bonds.

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote: Only two more posts and we have officially passed the Politics Lounge in number of replies. In other words, we'll have the biggest thread on NG.

Oh Snap! Congrats LUL!

Which comes down to about 7 euros. And not only are the prices low for us, you also get a lot of food for your money :)

So yeah, I think America is becoming a pretty nice holiday destination for us Europeans. I should go there myself as well one of this days, now that I can still go there cheap.

And more importantly the beer is cheap as well. A pint is only about $2 dollars depending where you go.

But I don't have any of those high tech fancy phones. My current phone is like 5 years old. I'm more the type of guy that just wants his phone to call and text people and nothing more. Also, I don't want to throw my old one away as long as it isn't broken yet.

Same here. I rarely even use my phone and all I do on it is just text and occasionally surf on it. It's a dumb phone so I can't do much with it but Opera Mini works well with it.

I don't know. Usually when you see these 'top university lists' it's Harvard, Oxford or Cambridge at the #1 spot.

Not that I care that much for such lists though. They often appear to be a bit biased and there are like dozens of them floating around, all saying different things.

So what would be tops on the Auz list? No including your current university.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-13 04:37:37

Listening to:

Týr - How Far to Asgaard

At 4/12/11 12:53 PM, Fim wrote: ..and now I feel incredibly bland posting in a 4 long line of Level 41s :(

I just had to switch my alt's aura to light because of you and Odyssic. I intended to retire it at level 42 with light aura anyway.

At 4/12/11 02:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Hey there, LUL Regulars. I need your help with depositing again.

Just send me, Auz and Coop a PM again. That was fine last time.

At 4/12/11 07:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: That only makes me more unique, thus extra special and awesome.
That didn't help the last of the Mohicans either. I'm sure he's long dead now.

But I'm a dragon, I'll last for a very long time. All I need now is a lover.

No, that's why it's just regular petrol. Not "Haggard's petrol". Also, "petrol" sounds much more dramatic than for example "dry brush".

Even that still makes us sound crazy. YouTube can make themselves die in a fire.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-13 06:19:34

Coop continues with his writing, while congratulating:
Asandir: Level 11
Bahamut7: 18,000 Experience
illuminate: 180,000 Total Points
Fim: Level 41
Haggard: 49,000 B/P
SCTE3: 666 Audio Review Responses
Little-Rena: 17,000 Blams
Jolly: 2,000 Blams
Martin: 33,000 B/P

Listening to:
Iron Maiden - Moonchild (Flight 666)
Boston - More Than A Feeling
Alice Cooper - Wind Up Toy

At 4/12/11 04:02 AM, Coop wrote: We need more competition! *heads to politics, starts manning the pumps.*
Nah, we have no business over there.

Politics is everything, I'm afraid. I just generally don;t give my opinion on it in that forum.

At 4/12/11 12:53 PM, Fim wrote: ..and now I feel incredibly bland posting in a 4 long line of Level 41s :(

3 Level 41s and a Level 52. It was nice symmetry, to be honest, with illuminate's butter on a stick.

At 4/12/11 02:42 PM, Haggard wrote: Hey there, LUL Regulars. I need your help with depositing again.
Since I will be moving on Saturday and (most likely) Sunday I won't be able to deposit on those days. So it would be really cool if one of you guys could jump in.

PM me details, when you need it, same as last time.

At 4/11/11 04:17 AM, Haggard wrote: I just saw Maiden's "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" and I was shocked. Bruce with long hair and the whole band wearing SPANDEX! *shivers*
At least they wheren't wearing any fur thongs.

They might have been, under the spandex :P

At 4/13/11 12:28 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 4/12/11 07:08 PM, Little-Rena wrote: It took forever to get there.
If it was a few years back it wouldn't have taken so long. But it is going take even longer to get to 18,000 blams with the way the portal is failing to blam a lot of shit.

Hopefully the revolution will help. We need to make people aware of it and keep Wade informed of all the shit that passes, which shouldn't, so that he gets mad and nukes parts of the portal.

At 4/13/11 12:30 AM, reverend wrote:
At 4/11/11 04:06 AM, Coop wrote: Well, the first Yankee to reach 3,000 hits would be a start. He could also eclipse Rickey Henderson for Stolen Bases as a Yankee, before Brett Gardner gets there in about 2014-2015. That's on an average of 40 SBs per season, so he could do it quicker, if all goes to plan.

Some players who have been Yanks have gotten more than 3,000 career hits, just not all with the Yanks. Gehrig would have, but his disease and power outage stopped him.

Kind of funny, you would think there would be at least one Yankee with 3k Hits, but alas. So Jeter is going to hit 77 HRs this years? Two more and he can pass Bonds.

I would laugh my arse off if he did. Then I would fly to Brazil, dress like a woman and lead the carnival in Rio, so confident am I that he isn't capable of that.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-13 13:33:42

7,000 posts, 21,000 total stats. Hooray.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-04-13 14:42:46

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote: I know you and Bahamut had a huge conversation about that ealier :p Didn't know who liked Manowar and who didn't though.
And I thought we made our points clear on who likes the band and who doesn't.

Sorry, I haven't really followed that conversation.

"I rub your back if you rub mine.... err, no homo, of course!"

Exactly! XD

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote: HEY GUYS!

We need more competition! *heads to politics, starts manning the pumps.*

Let's race them! First to reach 3,000 pages wins.

At 4/11/11 10:44 AM, Auz wrote: I'm pretty sure he has actually listened to their music :p
Maybe he hasn't given them a real chance.

Perhaps. I don't know, I can't really speak for him :p

They lose their drivers license for a week and pay a fine of 0.0001% their annual salary "cause the reputation damage is enough punishment already".
And my dad lost his driving license for 15 months.

15 months? Damn. I guess he had to take the public transport when he went to work?

Isn't that pretty embarrassing for a guy his age? :p

Personally, I think he should be forgotten.

To be honest I don't know him that well. That's about the only thing I know about him.

At 4/13/11 12:30 AM, reverend wrote:

And more importantly the beer is cheap as well. A pint is only about $2 dollars depending where you go.

For a whole pint? Damn. It's 2 euros for a glass here. If you want something stronger, you'll pay 5 euros for 2 cl and 10 cubes of ice.

Same here. I rarely even use my phone and all I do on it is just text and occasionally surf on it. It's a dumb phone so I can't do much with it but Opera Mini works well with it.

I suppose being able to check your email and such at all times can come in pretty handy, but they're useless when you want to go to sites like Newgrounds.

So what would be tops on the Auz list? No including your current university.

I don't know man. The only university I can judge is the TU Delft and I actually don't know much about other technical universities in Europe or the USA.

Doesn't Massachusetts have one of the best technical universities in the world? Or Michigan? I guess it'd be nice to check that place out someday, but I'm fine with studying in Delft.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature