00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pqndabear34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,771,664 Views | 87,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 04:18:56

Listening to:

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness

Thanks to:

Newgrundling. Thanks for stopping by!

At 3/1/11 01:03 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've heard of her but haven't checked her videos yet. Then again, from the TGWTG associates, I only bother with Linkara and occasionally Spoony and Benzaie.
So far I only watch AVGN regularly, so I still have some time to spare while I wait for new AVGN-Episodes. ^^

Speaking of AVGN, his 100th episode should be up tonight!

I'm glad you gave Primordial a chance. I still need to get more of their stuff. Good thing they have a new album coming out in April.
Good thing that I might see them live in June ("might" because I tend to miss half of the bands I plan to see on a festival...)

Is it the Hard Rock Festival you plan to go to? Germany has several rock/metal festivals which is a good thing.

Fuel

That's all I need as far as I'm concerned.

Again, you're being biased.
So are you.

You with level 26: No, it's awesome in every way no matter what the others say.
You with level 47: Hah, now you're being outvoted.

See?

At 3/1/11 11:31 PM, Corky wrote: Talking with some of the folks from newgrounds we've found a way to cut the links from my name to the profile here on newgrounds. I'll be able to keep the rest of my stuff. Good news, but it does suck that I got rid of a lot of flashes. I'll have to change them and upload them again someday.

That's good news! :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 04:26:20

Coop considers downloading the demo of Magicka, while congratulating:
RacoonMario: Level 33
Jon: 11,000 Posts
Bahamut: 14.00 Total Voting Power
DiMono: Captain; 14,000 B/P
SCTE3: 12,000 Posts
Shade: Level 11; 4,000 Posts
EJR: 10,000 Medal Points
Jolly: 1,000 Days on Newgrounds
LegolaSS: 19,000 Experience

Listening to:
Reel Big Fish - Somebody Hates Me
Foo Fighters - Summer's End
Iron Maiden - The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner

At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/1/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/28/11 04:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: You should show the ending of The Room instead. Much funnier.
One of these days, I'll sit there and watch this film the whole way through. Most of my education on this film is from clips on YouTube.

It's tearing me apart.
You could have seen the full video a few days ago but YouTube took it down due to nudity and sex scenes. Although this is a legitimate reason to take the video down, they still need to take tons of videos down that I've flagged several times.

I'm sure that I can find a copy on "other" sources

At 2/28/11 02:00 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: I guess. That sounds like a typical janitor job to me.
My new goal in life: Become a janitor!
Basic lines for a janitor:

"I'm on a break."
"Schedule conflict"
"Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived *flicks page*"
"I ain't never seen you 'round here before, neither."
And what are the advanced lines for janitors? I want to impress my future employer.

"Scruffy believes in this company"
"Oh marmalade!"

At 3/1/11 03:07 PM, Newgrundling wrote: Hai lounge. Gratz Bahamut et al

O Hai Newgrundling

At 3/1/11 09:47 PM, EggoBleeder wrote:
At 3/1/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote: In future, please try to avoid the 4x post stuff here - if it doesn't work doing this before school, do it after, when you're awake.
I am awake by then. I'm just good at typos. It's hard to avoid that 4x post as there is not, and most likely won't ever be, an edit button.

I'm great at typos - I just proof read and change it before pressing "post". You should learn to too, since it's not like we've just removed the edit button.

At 3/1/11 11:31 PM, Corky wrote: Talking with some of the folks from newgrounds we've found a way to cut the links from my name to the profile here on newgrounds. I'll be able to keep the rest of my stuff. Good news, but it does suck that I got rid of a lot of flashes. I'll have to change them and upload them again someday.

So they're not being taken off here? Oh thank god!

Now I just need more flash to review that the authors will respond to that isn't really spam.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 04:35:21

Thanks for voting, Faggard! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 11,000 experience points.

~ smooches ~

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 05:06:05

At 3/1/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote: I don't think I could stomach it... oh and add some Black pudding in there as well :D

Eh, I'll skip out on the Black pudding. It's just not appealing to me. Now just add some cinnamon buns and pour some OJ on it then you'll have a complete breakfast.

Now there's a face that hasn't been here in some time. :)

At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's The Room, the film has tons of pointless scenes yet they amuse us all.

I think the only way that I would watch it is with some Rifftrax commentary to ease the pain.

Excellent!

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 05:15:01

LEVEL UP!

Here's to the next level as this knife is rubbish.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 08:49:49

Did someone get their account and a bunch of posts deleted? I made my last post here on this page, but now it's on the previous one.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 14:17:38

At 3/2/11 04:18 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: I've heard of her but haven't checked her videos yet. Then again, from the TGWTG associates, I only bother with Linkara and occasionally Spoony and Benzaie.
So far I only watch AVGN regularly, so I still have some time to spare while I wait for new AVGN-Episodes. ^^
Speaking of AVGN, his 100th episode should be up tonight!

Awesome! I hope it will be a big party.

I'm glad you gave Primordial a chance. I still need to get more of their stuff. Good thing they have a new album coming out in April.
Good thing that I might see them live in June ("might" because I tend to miss half of the bands I plan to see on a festival...)
Is it the Hard Rock Festival you plan to go to?

Yes.

Germany has several rock/metal festivals which is a good thing.

Right again. There are quite a few. Right off the top of my head I can name:
Rock Hard Festival (duh)
Wacken Open Air
Rock am Ring
Rock im Park

well, not that much "metal" bands in the last two, but still...

Party.San
Wave Gotik Treffen

if you want to count Gothic as Metal, that is

M'Era Luna

another festival that is mostly frequented by Goths

Under the Black Sun

I'm not really sure what to think about that one. The name sounds really suspicios and it has a reputation of many NSBM bands playing there and thus many braindead people (=Nazis) in the crowd
Fuel
That's all I need as far as I'm concerned.

:(

Again, you're being biased.
So are you.
You with level 26: No, it's awesome in every way no matter what the others say.
You with level 47: Hah, now you're being outvoted.

See?

For you it's just the other way round, so meh. :P

At 3/2/11 04:26 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: I guess. That sounds like a typical janitor job to me.
Basic lines for a janitor:

"I'm on a break."
"Schedule conflict"
"Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived *flicks page*"
"I ain't never seen you 'round here before, neither."
And what are the advanced lines for janitors? I want to impress my future employer.
"Oh marmalade!"

Thanks. I'm off to apply for some janitor jobs now!

O Hai Newgrundling

O Hai Coop. Wanna play some Football? I forgot me underpants in the appartment!

Also Coop, have you ever watched Twin Peaks? There's a Special Agent with the name Cooper. And he's often called "Coop" by his friends. Now every time someone calls him that, I have to think of you. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 15:48:08

At 2/28/11 04:00 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah I thought so.

I watched a compilation of Home Alone 1 and 2 and plenty of those traps were quite hilarious now that I see them again :p
Thinking about it, roof sealant and a six inch nail was pretty sick.

Yeah that nail... 0.0

Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

Also, you're the film buff around these parts - what did you think of the Oscars? A genuine acceptance speech from Colin Farrell; plus some shitty blubbing from Natalie Portman. Okay, that might be hormones, since she is pregnant, but come on!

I'm a bit embarrased to say that I haven't seen them (yet). I could've seen them live, but the problem was that they were broadcasted at 3:00 AM on a Sunday night while I had to wake up at 6:30 AM.

I can say what I think about the award givings though. I'm more positive about them than I was last year.

I'm happy that The Social Network did not get Best Picture, because while I thought it was a good film, it really did not deserve it. Personally I was rooting for Black Swan, but alas it lost to The Kings Speech. I'll go check that one out asap. I'm glad Natalie Portman won Best Actress because she gave a fantastic performance imo.

Alice in Wonderland winning two oscars sounded a bit silly to me, but I can't deny that it did not deserve the oscars in the two catagories it won in :p

At 2/28/11 04:10 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: I could swear some kind of NG meme sprouted from the fact that Bedn stole the programming code for the Flash portal to build Retrogade's portal.
I really don't think so.

Oh well, it was all before our time :(

Nah they were nothing to fear for. I believe some walkthrough explicitely warned me for them, but I think you could also get some kind of protection accesory from status effects just before you were going to battle him. Without his Bad Breath, he's a pushover.
Does his Bad Breath even do anything?

I assume it induces a shitload of bad status effects normally, but with the right accessories... nothing. Does he have any other special attacks?

And people keep complaining about how they are milking FF7 so much :p
Hahaha. At least FFVII hasn't got a remake yet.

No... just a silly film and prequel.

But the battles were now in 3D right? That looked pretty nice to me.
Nah, the PSP version is going back to 2D.

Yeah, but on the DS it's 3D which is pretty sweet imo. If they do it as well as they did in Golden Sun.

Wasn't there a point of no return somewhere and if you built your safe point there and saved you were fucked?
You CAN get back out. You just have to go all the way back to the start and enter the Highwind. The only point of no return is when you enter the very centre but by then the game will disable the save point.

Yeah I was thinking about that center point. I didn't know the game would disable the option to save there. I'll remember that for next time :)

At 2/28/11 06:54 AM, reverend wrote:
At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: I go for one slice of bread usually, but I found that a bowl of soy yoghurt goes down best for me. The problem is, I'll be hungry again an hour later.
For me it's just whatever to tide me over to lunch to keep the stomach from growling. At the moment I would settle for anything besides oatmeal. I'm sick of the stuff atm.

I never eat oatmeal, except as an ingredient in apple pie. Gives such pies a very good taste I have to say.

And yeah... my gf says you shouldn't eat too much of it, and that you should try out different recipies with oatmeal instead of eating it the same way all the time :p

Agreed. It's often too sweet for my liking. I prefer curry ketchup sauce on most things, it's basically a more spicy version of ketchup. Goes much better with burgers and stuff like that.
Curry ketchup, hmmm never heard of it. I'm assuming it's just curry powder mixed in, right?

Not exactly. I find it a bit hard to find the ingredients of the sauce. It contains a lot of spices; Curry powder may be one of them, but there are different kinds of the sauce. Apparently it's only available in Holland, Belgium and in Germany under the name 'Curry Gewürz'.

If I want to spice it up, I sometimes just add Old Bay to it. It's pretty good.

Looks like that tastes best on seafood.

I think light mayonnaise is different in America than it is here :p It's quite similar to normal mayonnaise in Holland. They just used less oil I think.
I guess have a keen sense of taste or in other words I'm picky. I'm the type to by whole milk instead of 2 percent even though it's better for you, heh.

Yeah, it's the unhealthy things that usually give the best taste :p

Also cheese sauce? Ugh, I would never eat that with my fries.
Well okay shredded cheese then. :P

Better, but I don't think I like the mix of cheese and potato.

At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: Ours was only 350. I feel poor :(
We only actually pay 600 Euros for it, the rest is payed by my soon-to-be-parents-in-law. Because we are getting married and stuff. :)

Ah, parents. Our parents and family have been a great help financially as well. I think they've donated about 1000 euros by now.

So when are you going to get married?

Yeah I can agree with that line of thinking. Apart from the fact that we'll learn to appreciate more expensive furniture, it's also a bit risky to go and buy very expensive stuff. At the start you never know if it's gonna work out or not and if it isn't then you end up being flat out broke with furniture worth thousands of euros that you can hardly store anywhere.
Yeah, plus if you try to sell it, you'd only get about half of what you payed if you are lucky.

Exactly. It's gonna be very hard to sell it for a reasonable price and moving it somewhere might also be a big problem.

But you know, the thought of "things not working out" never crossed my mind when I moved in with my gf. ^^

I'm doing well in not thinking about it, but I'm just keeping it in the back of my head. Just in case.

And so do Björn and Benny! Our closet is called dombås. We decided that it's pronounced "dumbass" :p
Hm, when I searched for Björn I only came up with some ugly as fuck teddy bear, Benny resulted in Benno and Billy... maybe Benny is a cross between those two? ^^

I'm pretty sure something was called Björn a few years ago. I could be wrong about Benny. Billy is a bookshelve right? :p Maybe if Benno was a desk... it could be some desk/bookshelve combo.

Silly Swedish names. Even for Dutch people they're unpronouncable.
I was instantly thinking of "dumbass" as well, heh.
There's also some furniture which name looks a lot like "wichsen", which means "to jerk off" in german. ^^

When I googled it I got: "Ich glaube 'ne Badezimmermatte hatte mal den Namen 'WICHSEN'." as a first hit.

Lol :p

More than enough. In a week or two I'm sure you can see all that might be worth seeing around here.
Great, then I'd have another two weeks to visit Belgium. I only have been to the city of Brussels once, but I would like to see more of the country.

I've been to Brugge and Luik (or Bruges and Liege) and if I remember correctly they were pretty nice cities. Been in Brussel once, but I was only driving through it with the bus on my way to London. Didn't get a chance to see much of it.

Obviously I'd like to stay for a while to enjoy the scenery :p
"We have no time for the scenery, we have another 10 places to visit today!"

Oh boy :p

I better get one of those oversized, mobile houses Americans like to drive around with.

I guess. That sounds like a typical janitor job to me.

If I was a janitor, I'd wanna be like this guy:

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-02 16:48:12

Became a Police Captain!

Only 500 more B/P points to go.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 00:48:02

17,000 exp.

Seems like a big thing.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 00:55:01

Lieutenant!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 02:23:55

I am level 10 now. I have almost graduated from the fists :D
If I vote every day for the whole month, I can be level 11 before April!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 04:09:23

Coop start the final preparations for his Cricket training, while congratulating:
Faggard: 11,000 Expeirence
Quinny: Level 26
Cootie: 16,000 Posts
WeHaveFreshCookies: Level 24
Gagsy: 17,000 Experience
Jolly: Lieutenant
Spaghetti14: Level 10

Listening to:
Snap! - The Power
Velvet Revolver - She Builds Quick Machines
Guns'n'Roses - Live & Let Die

At 3/2/11 05:06 AM, reverend wrote:
At 3/1/11 03:57 AM, Coop wrote: I don't think I could stomach it... oh and add some Black pudding in there as well :D
Eh, I'll skip out on the Black pudding. It's just not appealing to me. Now just add some cinnamon buns and pour some OJ on it then you'll have a complete breakfast.

Mug of tea - something for the grease to float on in your stomach :P

At 3/2/11 02:17 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/1/11 01:03 PM, Haggard wrote: And what are the advanced lines for janitors? I want to impress my future employer.
"Oh marmalade!"
Thanks. I'm off to apply for some janitor jobs now!

Excellent, I'm glad I've been an inspiration.

O Hai Newgrundling

Since you're European and you know the true meaning of football, yes. *kicks football to Haggard*

Also Coop, have you ever watched Twin Peaks? There's a Special Agent with the name Cooper. And he's often called "Coop" by his friends. Now every time someone calls him that, I have to think of you. ^^

I know of him, but you should have seen my face in the cinema when they give the full name of Agent Cooper in RED ;)

At 3/2/11 03:48 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/28/11 04:00 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah I thought so.

I watched a compilation of Home Alone 1 and 2 and plenty of those traps were quite hilarious now that I see them again :p
Thinking about it, roof sealant and a six inch nail was pretty sick.
Yeah that nail... 0.0

Yeah, it's pretty sick, though it does link to the Homer Simpson line "Fiddle-dee-dee! That will require a Tetanus shot!" quite nicely.

Also, you're the film buff around these parts - what did you think of the Oscars? A genuine acceptance speech from Colin Farrell; plus some shitty blubbing from Natalie Portman. Okay, that might be hormones, since she is pregnant, but come on!
I'm a bit embarrased to say that I haven't seen them (yet). I could've seen them live, but the problem was that they were broadcasted at 3:00 AM on a Sunday night while I had to wake up at 6:30 AM.

I can say what I think about the award givings though. I'm more positive about them than I was last year.

I'm happy that The Social Network did not get Best Picture, because while I thought it was a good film, it really did not deserve it. Personally I was rooting for Black Swan, but alas it lost to The Kings Speech. I'll go check that one out asap. I'm glad Natalie Portman won Best Actress because she gave a fantastic performance imo.

Alice in Wonderland winning two oscars sounded a bit silly to me, but I can't deny that it did not deserve the oscars in the two catagories it won in :p

I've seen bits of King's Speech (dodgy copy, I'm afraid.) I will go and see this one at the cinema, since I think Geoffrey Rush is a fantastic actor.

Black Swan is something I'll have to wait for on DVD, but it might be well worth watching.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 04:24:46

Listening to:

Manilla Road - Gates of Fire

Thanks to:

EggoBleeder
Odyssic

At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: You could have seen the full video a few days ago but YouTube took it down due to nudity and sex scenes. Although this is a legitimate reason to take the video down, they still need to take tons of videos down that I've flagged several times.

Someone will probably reupload it at a later point but you gotta be quick if that's the case.

At 3/2/11 05:06 AM, reverend wrote:
At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's The Room, the film has tons of pointless scenes yet they amuse us all.
I think the only way that I would watch it is with some Rifftrax commentary to ease the pain.

If that's a better way for you to watch the film. As for me, I managed to get through the movie without the Rifftrax commentary.

At 3/2/11 04:18 AM, Bahamut wrote: Speaking of AVGN, his 100th episode should be up tonight!

Nah, he only got one guest to his party. :P Still a good episode, though and the games he reviewed were ideal for the 100th episode.

What about Headbangers Open Air? Slough Feg are meant to be appearing at that venue.

well, not that much "metal" bands in the last two, but still...

I said metal/ROCK. ;)

See?

And you take the unfair turns so I win by being fair.

At 2/28/11 04:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: Does his Bad Breath even do anything?
I assume it induces a shitload of bad status effects normally, but with the right accessories... nothing. Does he have any other special attacks?

Oh that might explain something. I always had one Ribbon at that point.

Hahaha. At least FFVII hasn't got a remake yet.

That I can agree with. Well, the film at least. I've yet to play Crisis Core and I'm not sure if I will.

Nah, the PSP version is going back to 2D.
Yeah, but on the DS it's 3D which is pretty sweet imo. If they do it as well as they did in Golden Sun.

Square don't want to take the 3D route on the PSP and that's final.

You CAN get back out. You just have to go all the way back to the start and enter the Highwind. The only point of no return is when you enter the very centre but by then the game will disable the save point.
Yeah I was thinking about that center point. I didn't know the game would disable the option to save there. I'll remember that for next time :)

Ah yes. Just make sure you don't take the step to face Sephiroth when you haven't saved for a while and it should all be good.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 06:51:40

Became a Town Watch ! great the old sign there was rubbish.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 10:13:33

5,000 saves.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 14:34:12

At 3/2/11 03:48 PM, Auz wrote: I never eat oatmeal, except as an ingredient in apple pie. Gives such pies a very good taste I have to say.

And yeah... my gf says you shouldn't eat too much of it, and that you should try out different recipies with oatmeal instead of eating it the same way all the time :p

For some reason I have tons of the stuff so I'm slowly trying to get rid of it. I've been starting to make cookies with it, like oatmeal raisin or chocolate oatmeal cookies.

Of course. It's primarily used for fish fillets and batter but it can be used in other applications like fries. It's nice and spicy.

Heh, I think it goes together well. I often put some on a baked potatoes.

At 3/3/11 04:09 AM, Coop wrote: Mug of tea - something for the grease to float on in your stomach :P

Eh, tea for breakfast? Not my cup of tea, so to speak.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 15:36:40

5000 saves.

Yeah Tycrane, we're tied!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-03 16:23:04

67,000 medal points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 00:26:49

3,000 days on NG.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 00:31:06

16 EXP!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 03:52:59

Coop tries to get the warmth back in his extremities, while congratulating:
Tycrane: 5,000 Saves
RogerBK: 5,000 Saves
gamejunkie: 3,000 Days on NG
bifgis: 16,000 Experience

Listening to:
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Iron Maiden - Rainmaker

At 3/3/11 04:24 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/1/11 04:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: You could have seen the full video a few days ago but YouTube took it down due to nudity and sex scenes. Although this is a legitimate reason to take the video down, they still need to take tons of videos down that I've flagged several times.
Someone will probably reupload it at a later point but you gotta be quick if that's the case.

Ain't that always the case.

At 3/3/11 02:34 PM, reverend wrote:
At 3/3/11 04:09 AM, Coop wrote: Mug of tea - something for the grease to float on in your stomach :P
Eh, tea for breakfast? Not my cup of tea, so to speak.

It's like your mug of coffee. I'm more concerned with the French and their custom of a bowl of hot chocolate for breakfast. A mug of hot chocolate is great last thing at night, before bed, but not as an aide to waking up.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 04:08:22

Listening to:

Rush - 2112

At 3/3/11 06:51 AM, AnnikaFlash wrote: Became a Town Watch ! great the old sign there was rubbish.

Just to let you know, we usually count from Private or Police Sergeant. Depends on the person, really but we all find Town Watch to be too easy of an achievement to get.

At 3/4/11 03:52 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/3/11 04:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: Someone will probably reupload it at a later point but you gotta be quick if that's the case.

If someone reuploads it, I better download the video off YouTube and use it for small videos of my own. I've had an idea or two.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 04:30:40

Level 43.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 10:55:42

I need someone who can deposit for me starting next friday.
Since I get married on Friday I don't know if I will be able to deposit on that day. The week after said Friday I will be away, so I need someone who can deposit for me during that week.

At 2/27/11 05:20 PM, Auz wrote: Ours was only 350. I feel poor :(
We only actually pay 600 Euros for it, the rest is payed by my soon-to-be-parents-in-law. Because we are getting married and stuff. :)
Ah, parents. Our parents and family have been a great help financially as well. I think they've donated about 1000 euros by now.

Parents can be pretty cool sometimes. XD

So when are you going to get married?

Next week. :)

But you know, the thought of "things not working out" never crossed my mind when I moved in with my gf. ^^
I'm doing well in not thinking about it, but I'm just keeping it in the back of my head. Just in case.

Well, it can never hurt to be prepared.

And so do Björn and Benny! Our closet is called dombås. We decided that it's pronounced "dumbass" :p
Hm, when I searched for Björn I only came up with some ugly as fuck teddy bear, Benny resulted in Benno and Billy... maybe Benny is a cross between those two? ^^
I'm pretty sure something was called Björn a few years ago. I could be wrong about Benny. Billy is a bookshelve right? :p Maybe if Benno was a desk... it could be some desk/bookshelve combo.

Yes, Billy is a bookshelf and Benno is a CD/DVD-shelf.
I'm sitting at a desk/shelf combo right now, but I can't remember if we got this one from IKEA and how it was called. I got it about 13 years ago. ^^

Silly Swedish names. Even for Dutch people they're unpronouncable.
I was instantly thinking of "dumbass" as well, heh.
There's also some furniture which name looks a lot like "wichsen", which means "to jerk off" in german. ^^
When I googled it I got: "Ich glaube 'ne Badezimmermatte hatte mal den Namen 'WICHSEN'." as a first hit.

Haha, yes that's it. ^^

More than enough. In a week or two I'm sure you can see all that might be worth seeing around here.
Great, then I'd have another two weeks to visit Belgium. I only have been to the city of Brussels once, but I would like to see more of the country.
I've been to Brugge and Luik (or Bruges and Liege) and if I remember correctly they were pretty nice cities. Been in Brussel once, but I was only driving through it with the bus on my way to London. Didn't get a chance to see much of it.

I have been in Amsterdam once, but only saw the airport, lol.

Obviously I'd like to stay for a while to enjoy the scenery :p
"We have no time for the scenery, we have another 10 places to visit today!"

I better get one of those oversized, mobile houses Americans like to drive around with.

Yes, this could save some time.

I guess. That sounds like a typical janitor job to me.

Who's that. A young Mel Gibson? XD

At 3/3/11 04:09 AM, Coop wrote:
O Hai Newgrundling
Since you're European and you know the true meaning of football, yes. *kicks football to Haggard*

*kicks football to Bahamut*

I know of him, but you should have seen my face in the cinema when they give the full name of Agent Cooper in RED ;)

Never seen that movie, but imdb tells me the name is William Cooper. ^^

At 3/2/11 04:18 AM, Bahamut wrote: Speaking of AVGN, his 100th episode should be up tonight!
Nah, he only got one guest to his party. :P Still a good episode, though and the games he reviewed were ideal for the 100th episode.

The ending was a very nice Godzilla reference.

What about Headbangers Open Air? Slough Feg are meant to be appearing at that venue.

Never heard of it.

See?
And you take the unfair turns so I win by being fair.

Why are you fair if you do the same as me and yet you call me "unfair"? :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 16:50:09

At 3/2/11 03:48 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah that nail... 0.0

Yeah, it's pretty sick, though it does link to the Homer Simpson line "Fiddle-dee-dee! That will require a Tetanus shot!" quite nicely.

Don't know that scene. I can't find it either :(

I've seen bits of King's Speech (dodgy copy, I'm afraid.) I will go and see this one at the cinema, since I think Geoffrey Rush is a fantastic actor.

I think I only know him from Pirates of the Carribean. I loved him in those films :p

I don't know when and where I'll be watching The King's Speech. True Grit is first on my list at the moment.

Black Swan is something I'll have to wait for on DVD, but it might be well worth watching.

If you like psychological thrillers, I'm sure you'll find it worth watching.

At 2/28/11 04:10 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Oh that might explain something. I always had one Ribbon at that point.

Yeah, Ribbons prevent all status effects from happening.

I think Malboro had Bio as well as an attack. Pretty powerful magic, but mostly useful for its poisoning effect (which won't happen if you got a ribbon).

That I can agree with. Well, the film at least. I've yet to play Crisis Core and I'm not sure if I will.

Crisis Core might be pretty good, but I can't imagine the plot will be that great.

Square don't want to take the 3D route on the PSP and that's final.

Fine with me. I just won't buy their PSP then :p

Ah yes. Just make sure you don't take the step to face Sephiroth when you haven't saved for a while and it should all be good.

You mean that room with those floating staircases and pillars in which you also face Jenova?

At 3/3/11 02:34 PM, reverend wrote:
At 3/2/11 03:48 PM, Auz wrote: I never eat oatmeal, except as an ingredient in apple pie. Gives such pies a very good taste I have to say.

For some reason I have tons of the stuff so I'm slowly trying to get rid of it. I've been starting to make cookies with it, like oatmeal raisin or chocolate oatmeal cookies.

Luckily it won't turn bad quickly.

Try apple pies, they taste really good with oatmeal in my experience :)

Of course. It's primarily used for fish fillets and batter but it can be used in other applications like fries. It's nice and spicy.

We mostly use salt here to sprinkle on our fries. Sometimes paprika powder as well, but not something you'd normally put on fish.

Heh, I think it goes together well. I often put some on a baked potatoes.

I don't know. Generally I'm not much of a molten cheese fanatic. It's great on pizza, pastas and toasties, but on other stuff I prefer not to have cheese on it. Not even on a burger.

At 3/4/11 10:55 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/2/11 03:48 PM, Auz wrote: So when are you going to get married?
Next week. :)

Awesome! So when are we going to have our bachelor party? :p

Yes, Billy is a bookshelf and Benno is a CD/DVD-shelf.

A combination of the two sounds like something we could really use right now. Together we have way to many books and DVDs to put in one closet.

I'm sitting at a desk/shelf combo right now, but I can't remember if we got this one from IKEA and how it was called. I got it about 13 years ago. ^^

Should be recognizable by its square-ish design. Although in 13 years IKEA design might have had a few makeovers.

Haha, yes that's it. ^^

Looks like they have plenty of silly names in German. Not sure what they all mean though.

I have been in Amsterdam once, but only saw the airport, lol.

Not the most interesting place to go to xD

I've been in Amsterdam a few times. Mostly when there's some event going on there. On Queens Day you won't see much of the city since there are literally a million people out on the streets 0.0

Yes, this could save some time.

I suppose finding a parking spot for such things won't be difficult in America.

Who's that. A young Mel Gibson? XD

Kinda looks like it, but no. Dude, it's Neil Flynn. A not so well known actor, who had some small roles in The Fugitive, Magnolia and a bunch of other films.

He's mainly known for his role as The Janitor in Scrubs. Funny thing is, he never revealed his real name in that series and in some episode the main character points out that he saw him in The Fugitive. Of course he denies it to keep the mystery up.

Anyway, Scrubs is a pretty nice series. You should check it out sometime.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 19:35:16

Level 17!

and a switch to Neutral

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 20:54:18

Lieutenant General!

That took me a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-04 22:47:33

38,000 B/P Points.
And a whoppingly huge ginormously massive 1,500 BBS posts. (Who am I kidding, what a joke.) :-(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-03-05 05:51:14

Coop prepares to bury Napoleon at Troyes, while congratulating:
Toohot100: Level 43
Odyssic: 5th NG Berfday
SCTE3: 555 Audio Review Responses
Alfraydo: Level 17
dx5231: Lieutenant General
gamejunkie: 38,000 B/P

Listening to:
NOTHING - iTunes wants to update and it looks as if it's lost all of my meta data as well >:(

At 3/4/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 3/4/11 03:52 AM, Coop wrote:
At 3/3/11 04:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: Someone will probably reupload it at a later point but you gotta be quick if that's the case.
If someone reuploads it, I better download the video off YouTube and use it for small videos of my own. I've had an idea or two.

Ooh. Tantalising.

At 3/4/11 10:55 AM, Haggard wrote:
O Hai Newgrundling
*kicks football to Bahamut*

O Hai Bahamut!

Never seen that movie, but imdb tells me the name is William Cooper. ^^

Since my audio and flash submussions have my name on it, I'll admit that they have cast the chap who plays Eomer from Lord of the Rings as me. Quite badass, except I get wailed upon by Bruce Willis.

At 3/4/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote:
At 3/2/11 03:48 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah that nail... 0.0

Don't know that scene. I can't find it either :(

Allow me

I think I only know him from Pirates of the Carribean. I loved him in those films :p

"Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today to NAIL YER GIZZARD TA THA MAST!"

I don't know when and where I'll be watching The King's Speech. True Grit is first on my list at the moment.

If you like psychological thrillers, I'm sure you'll find it worth watching.

Technically Basic Instinct counts for this, but I was watching this for one reason only :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature