00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,768,263 Views | 87,924 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-11 18:51:28

Oh fuck that... I had the replies all ready and then suddendly my browser closes because I acidentally pressed some shortcut which closes it. I fucking hate that...

I try again tomorrow. :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-11 20:51:03

Trust me to have a good day at the portal, when I'm dog tired and trying to work to a deadline...

27,000 Blams

Right, I'm knackered, as it's nearly 2am and I need my sleep!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 05:51:18

Job status and driving lessons.

Listening to:

Renaissance - The Death of Art. Two tracks, both over 30 minutes long.

At 2/11/11 03:55 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/10/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!
After reading that yesterday lunchtime, I think I've got it sorted now. Log on and tell me if it works.

Just see if you can create a unique ID username for your account and all is well.

At 2/11/11 11:57 AM, reverend wrote: 10,000 Blams! Wahoooo!

Triple-listed :)

Excellent! Congrats rev!

At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/11/11 03:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: The best album for you might be Damnation. That one is all acoustic so there's no death metal elements present there.
Probably. Not that I would never be able to appreciate death metal though :)

I'm well aware of that so it's cool.

Of course, they're always the better looking dragons. Still, I'm not going to knock the four pawed ones.
Not all of them are bad, but for some it's just hard to picture them flying without looking stupid =/

They do a pretty good job at flying.

Which will take a while. Square have put off remaking FFVII due to how long development would be.
I'm sure it'll be worth making it for them though. The sales will go through the roof and their fans will most likely be pleased (if they don't fuck up too badly).

Considering Square these days, it could be easy for them to fuck it up but I'm sure they'll keep the dialogue and such intact. The most changes I expect are new content for sidequests. While there was a lot to do in the original version, a remake will need more than that.

I know. Now on the PS3 I'm playing Castle Crashers. I should see how it goes on my own and maybe I can get to Resident Evil 5 afterwards.
I don't suspect Castle Crashers to be such a huge game. RE5 on the other hand though...

RE5 is said to be only 8 hours long, which isn't very long. If that's the case, I can easily go through it within three days.

At 2/11/11 06:51 PM, Haggard wrote: Oh fuck that... I had the replies all ready and then suddendly my browser closes because I acidentally pressed some shortcut which closes it. I fucking hate that...

Use WordPad to save your replies.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 06:12:18

Coop prepares for another run, while congratulating:
Auz: 71,000 B/P
reverend: 10,000 B/P; triplelisted
Hacsev: 70,000 Medal Points
DiMono: 11,000 Saves

Listening to:
Rush - Spirit of Radio

At 2/11/11 11:47 AM, reverend wrote:
At 2/11/11 03:55 AM, Coop wrote: We're not talking Brisbane here! it peaked at 4.1m yesterday and that's plenty, but a short measure, considering normal levels, during the "wet season"
Isn't always cloudy and rainy in England? Who knows, your town could be swept away like Atlantis. :P

Hail Atlanta!

At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/10/11 04:37 PM, Auz wrote: I see. Well you ought to finish it someday.
Can you handle the truth?
I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! >:(

(Did I get the reference this time?)

It depends if you've played the mini games in Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood (The Truth)

At 2/12/11 05:51 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/10/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!
After reading that yesterday lunchtime, I think I've got it sorted now. Log on and tell me if it works.
Just see if you can create a unique ID username for your account and all is well.

I don't understand. I thought that Coop83 and Rowley Birkin QC were both unique names...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 06:41:08

As promised with every 1,000 Blams I reach, here is Chapter 27

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 08:22:59

Thanks for voting, LadyX! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 12,830 experience points.You need 0 more to get to Level 35.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 09:06:27

At 2/10/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/9/11 05:31 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/9/11 04:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: Definitely a good teacher.
Sadly great knowledge doesn't make a good teacher. Some of my profs proofed this. All of them had great knowledge on their field (well duh, you don't become a professor if you don't know anything about that field), but not all of them are good at teaching.
I was more fond of teachers who knew what they're doing and knew how to keep the lessons interesting.

It's always nice to see if a teacher knows what he's talking about. But sadly "great knowledge" doesn't equal "great teaching abilities". One of my profs always insulted the students and he always mumbled something about how students are boycotting his lecture...

Ozzy, of course.
Yes, but Justin as well. ^^
Ozzy is far worse, though.

Yes, but that's not exactly news. Remember that dreadful show on MTV he once had?

Good. Any other extreme noises we can throw in for the album?
Maybe car horns?
Yeah, that's another good one. Anything else?

Loud neighbours? ^^

But you're less than 5,000 saves away from passing me in saves.
This will definitely be a great moment, but it's still a long way. And an even longer way before I pass you in Blams. :/
Oh, I meant less than 6,000 saves above there. Still, at least you'll be passing me in saves.

It's a start. But I still try to stop at 77,776 B/P for at least a week, if I ever get that high in B/P. ^^

At 2/10/11 04:37 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/9/11 05:31 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/8/11 04:33 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/8/11 04:57 AM, Haggard wrote:
Hmmm maybe in Germany, but I think in Holland they tend to crop up in the city centres. If we're talking about the same people that is.
I guess we are. But I can only speak for Hamburg here. The very center of the city is a very "posh" area, with lots of shops and hotels and stuff. The poorer areas are either a bit away from the city center or at the border areas (much like in France, for example).
Yes they tend to live just outside the shopping districts, but that's still the centre to me. I don't think you'll find many around the city borders here though.

"Every country has it's own way of behaviour".
If you have a look around here (<- link warning!) you'll agree that it isn't exactly a good area to live in. If you zoom out you'll see that it is right at the city border (it's called "Mümmelmannsberg", which basically means "hare hill" ^^).

Or just have a look at the picture here (<- another link!).

Lol :p

Almost exactly the same here. Numerous times I've said to myself: "Next period I'm gonna go more often" or "I'm definitely going to attend that lecture next year since I've failed the exams". But I never do so in the end. Even when I live closer by, I probably still won't go that often.
This semester I was pretty good with attending lectures. But only because the one prof required me to take notes, since not all the slides where avaiable online. >_>
So anybody who's sick at those lecture times will have to miss the information? Lame!

You can always ask other students if you can copy their notes.

They're called Turkish Pizzas, yes, but I've always had them wrapped up for me. And well... Pizza Calzone is also called a pizza while it's folded, right?
I don't know... I never had a Calzone. ^^
I've made one myself once, but it didn't taste any different from the regular pizzas I make. Kinda makes sense since the ingredients were the same... I don't know what the point of them is actually :p

Yes, just an "old fashioned" pizza is good enough!

That's why I always try to keep my clothes as far away from them as possible whenever I'm eating them. I guess it looks a bit clumsy, but it beats having greasy clothes.
Yes. Nothing more embarrassing than running around with greasy clothes.
It can sure make you look like the local idiot :p

Especially if you don't notice you messed up your clothes. >_>

At 2/11/11 06:51 PM, Haggard wrote: Oh fuck that... I had the replies all ready and then suddendly my browser closes because I acidentally pressed some shortcut which closes it. I fucking hate that...
Use WordPad to save your replies.

No need. I simply deleted that damn shortcut from my browser's settings.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 09:27:20

An astronomically hungover Jon is celebrating Level 38 today.

hello

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 10:38:28

Total Voting power... 12.00!

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 12:21:09

At 2/12/11 05:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Excellent! Congrats rev!

And onward to 10k Posts! 2014 I predict.

At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote: Hail Atlanta!

Atlanta was more than just an airport. It was a vibrant city, the equal of Paris and New York

At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: Agreed! I demand a dentist ensurance!

And workman's comp as well. My wrists is killing me with all the banning I've been doing. :P

Yeah, such temperatures are almost summerlike. Ideal for having a barbeque and such. Wouldn't go to the beach yet though.

Heh, I would love to go to a beach no matter how cold it is, but the nearest one is almost 900 miles away. We just have dirty, muddy lakes here.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 14:47:59

I've just passed 50,000 Saves!

Probably the only stat I will ever get beyond 50k with.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 14:50:29

16,000 Blams!

Finally!

Hey Bahamut, noticed which emoticon I used for this achievement? :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 15:18:14

At 2/12/11 10:38 AM, aldlv wrote: Total Voting power... 12.00!

ohhh and btw... 39K B/P!
and 26K saves

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 17:36:12

At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: Not all of them are bad, but for some it's just hard to picture them flying without looking stupid =/
They do a pretty good job at flying.

But they don't look cool while doing so =/

I'm sure it'll be worth making it for them though. The sales will go through the roof and their fans will most likely be pleased (if they don't fuck up too badly).
Considering Square these days, it could be easy for them to fuck it up but I'm sure they'll keep the dialogue and such intact. The most changes I expect are new content for sidequests. While there was a lot to do in the original version, a remake will need more than that.

Perhaps they should deepen out some sideplots as well. There must be a lot more room now to work out Red XIII story for example.

I don't suspect Castle Crashers to be such a huge game. RE5 on the other hand though...
RE5 is said to be only 8 hours long, which isn't very long. If that's the case, I can easily go through it within three days.

I would actually call that very short... but then again, I hear most games these days don't have much more than 10 hours of main story.

At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! >:(

It depends if you've played the mini games in Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood (The Truth)

Damn. I was thinking Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men :(

At 2/12/11 09:06 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/10/11 04:37 PM, Auz wrote: Yes they tend to live just outside the shopping districts, but that's still the centre to me. I don't think you'll find many around the city borders here though.
If you have a look around here (<- link warning!) you'll agree that it isn't exactly a good area to live in. If you zoom out you'll see that it is right at the city border (it's called "Mümmelmannsberg", which basically means "hare hill" ^^).

From google street view the area doesn't look too bad, but in that picture you can see it's the typical, crappy, 1960's architecture kind of neighbourhood :p

So anybody who's sick at those lecture times will have to miss the information? Lame!

Hardly anybody I know takes notes during the lectures :p

I've made one myself once, but it didn't taste any different from the regular pizzas I make. Kinda makes sense since the ingredients were the same... I don't know what the point of them is actually :p
Yes, just an "old fashioned" pizza is good enough!

Agreed. They're tasty and you can dump as much on them as you want. What more can you ask for?

At 2/12/11 12:21 PM, reverend wrote:
At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: Agreed! I demand a dentist ensurance!
And workman's comp as well. My wrists is killing me with all the banning I've been doing. :P

And a lease car. I could definitely use one.

Yeah, such temperatures are almost summerlike. Ideal for having a barbeque and such. Wouldn't go to the beach yet though.
Heh, I would love to go to a beach no matter how cold it is, but the nearest one is almost 900 miles away. We just have dirty, muddy lakes here.

I suppose you haven't seen an awful lot of beaches in your life. Lakes sound good, but if they're dirty and muddy they're not very suitable for swimming.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-12 18:11:10

Listened to:
Cars (remix) by Fear Factory
Spearheading the Spawn by Neaera
That Night a Forest Grew by Hester Prynne

At 2/12/11 06:41 AM, Coop wrote: As promised with every 1,000 Blams I reach, here is Chapter 27

Smashing only less than 777 more to go yeah yeh fuccking jewbag.

Well Welll WELLLLL its is my Ninth Newgrounds Gold Grounds account anniversary. What a great 9 years it has be. But the tenth will be better. I hope to.
Experience +3,650
Reach 50,000 saves
Stay at 27,777 blams (which won't happen[admin flag clearing])
Posts and Reviews, etc meh nothing.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 00:45:30

Level 15

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,

for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,

because he knows the time is short...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 03:03:09

You passed 14000 B/P! Congrats!

Captain rank in b/p

2 of your reviews were deleted today! Rats!

lolsux

IN OTHER NEWS, just got back from my school's winter formal dance.

Fuck bitches.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 05:25:01

Coop is off to a Magic Tournament, after congratulating:
LadyX: Level 35
Jon: Level 38
aldlv: 12.00 Total Voting Power; 39,000 B/P; 26,000 Saves
Auz: 50,000 Saves
Haggard: 16,000 Blams
iscrulz: 9th NG Berfday
SCTE3: 750 Reviews (Flash)
Iron-Maiden: Level 15
Kevin: 14,000 B/P; Captain

Listening to:
Kiss - Hard Luck Woman
Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Me
Metallica: Master of Puppets

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote: Hail Atlanta!
Atlanta was more than just an airport. It was a vibrant city, the equal of Paris and New York

You're right, it's so much more than a Delta Hub. Just and Airport and a Coke bottling plant though.

At 2/12/11 05:36 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/11/11 04:50 PM, Auz wrote: I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! >:(

Damn. I was thinking Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men :(

Everyone says that, when they thing about "The Truth"

At 2/12/11 06:11 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 2/12/11 06:41 AM, Coop wrote: As promised with every 1,000 Blams I reach, here is Chapter 27
Smashing only less than 777 more to go yeah yeh fuccking jewbag.

I'll get there in 3+ months. That should be fun :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 08:06:17

Listening to:

Renaissance - The Death of Art
Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium

At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote: It depends if you've played the mini games in Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood (The Truth)

What the fuck was The Truth meant to be about anyway? I'm not talking about the movie clip but rather the puzzles they threw out at you. Most of them hardly made any sense.

At 2/12/11 05:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Just see if you can create a unique ID username for your account and all is well.
I don't understand. I thought that Coop83 and Rowley Birkin QC were both unique names...

Yeah but when I view your Steam profile, I only get your account number. Go to your settings (Right click Steam icon -> Settings -> Change avatar) and there you'll give your Steam profile its own ID name.

At 2/10/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: Ozzy is far worse, though.
Yes, but that's not exactly news. Remember that dreadful show on MTV he once had?

That's why I think Ozzy is far worse. Apart from the first few solo albums, nothing good has come out from him ever since he left Black Sabbath. A friend of mine yesterday thinks Ozzy is dead to him for collaborating with Justin Bieber.

Loud neighbours? ^^

Hahahahaha. Good idea! We can make the album more and more noisy as it goes on.

Oh, I meant less than 6,000 saves above there. Still, at least you'll be passing me in saves.
It's a start. But I still try to stop at 77,776 B/P for at least a week, if I ever get that high in B/P. ^^

If? I'm sure it's possible for you to get there eventually.

At 2/12/11 05:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Excellent! Congrats rev!
And onward to 10k Posts! 2014 I predict.

By then I'll be level 57 with possibly having 35k+ posts. I predict to reach 30k by mid 2012.

At 2/12/11 02:47 PM, Auz wrote: I've just passed 50,000 Saves!

Heh, I probably won't get 50k for any stat at all, unless I HAVE to move forward with B/P.

At 2/12/11 02:50 PM, Haggard wrote:
Hey Bahamut, noticed which emoticon I used for this achievement? :P

That's more like it.

At 2/12/11 05:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Considering Square these days, it could be easy for them to fuck it up but I'm sure they'll keep the dialogue and such intact. The most changes I expect are new content for sidequests. While there was a lot to do in the original version, a remake will need more than that.
Perhaps they should deepen out some sideplots as well. There must be a lot more room now to work out Red XIII story for example.

Yeah, that can work. It'll be like how Tomb Raider improved its storyline with the remake. It was mostly vague in the original game but the remake explained things better.

I would actually call that very short... but then again, I hear most games these days don't have much more than 10 hours of main story.

Yeah, I hear all the COD campaigns last 8 hours or less. I find 8-10 hours reasonable but obviously others want more.

At 2/12/11 06:11 PM, iscrulz wrote: Listened to:
Cars (remix) by Fear Factory

Hey look, you DO like FF after all. :P

Reach 50,000 saves
Stay at 27,777 blams (which won't happen[admin flag clearing])

Meh, 40k saves and 37,777 blams would have been better.

At 2/12/11 10:18 PM, SCTE3 wrote: 750 flash reviews
just reviewing some of Bahamut's work

Enjoy your additional responses.

How is everyone planning to spend Valentine's Day?

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY!

At 2/13/11 05:25 AM, Coop wrote: Coop is off to a Magic Tournament, after congratulating:

[Insert Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series joke here]

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 09:06:42

Level 29.

Damn it, 2 months and 3 days to get to level 30.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 10:21:43

Top 1,000 for B/P. Feels good man.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 14:14:13

At 2/10/11 04:37 PM, Auz wrote: Yes they tend to live just outside the shopping districts, but that's still the centre to me. I don't think you'll find many around the city borders here though.

From google street view the area doesn't look too bad,

It's only because of the trees. :P

but in that picture you can see it's the typical, crappy, 1960's architecture kind of neighbourhood :p

Actually, it was build from 1970 to 79. :P

But in this lecture you HAD to take notes! So there should be somebody of who you can copy the slides you missed.

At 2/13/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/10/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: Ozzy is far worse, though.
That's why I think Ozzy is far worse. Apart from the first few solo albums, nothing good has come out from him ever since he left Black Sabbath. A friend of mine yesterday thinks Ozzy is dead to him for collaborating with Justin Bieber.

I never was interested in his post-Sabbath carreer. I only know that "Dreamer" has been played to death by various radio stations shortly after it's release.

Loud neighbours? ^^

We should reflect that in the song titles as well. For example, the first track is called "noisy", the second one "even noisier" the third "the noisiest" and so on. We could go up to "extremly fucking loud noise!"

I'm not even at 50k yet.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 15:42:40

Oh hey, I just hit B/P rank 444. That was unexpected.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-13 16:17:49

135,000 Total Points

Now that's a sly achievement. If I count only the pentapoints, as opposed to Bahamut's new all inclusive hexapoints, that is.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-14 00:08:44

Level 49!

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-14 00:38:37

At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote: reverend: 10,000 B/P; triplelisted

EGSC with 10k B/P? Quite a feat. :P

I just noticed this now, heh.
At 2/12/11 07:29 AM, Odyssic wrote: reverend: 10,000 B/P

You lazy mofo. :P

At 2/13/11 05:25 AM, Coop wrote: You're right, it's so much more than a Delta Hub. Just and Airport and a Coke bottling plant though.

My manwich!

At 2/12/11 05:36 PM, Auz wrote: And a lease car. I could definitely use one.

Me too. I don't think the staff will let us unionize so all this is just a pipe dream at best. Although a ten percent pay raise would be great.

which would still be zero
I suppose you haven't seen an awful lot of beaches in your life. Lakes sound good, but if they're dirty and muddy they're not very suitable for swimming.

I lived in Japan for a few years in my youth. Not the type of beaches you want to go swimming in. Not that I know how to swim.

At 2/13/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: By then I'll be level 57 with possibly having 35k+ posts. I predict to reach 30k by mid 2012.

That is if the whole world doesn't end. :P
I dunno, I would have thought my post count would have increased by now but it's no different from normal. I guess I need to lock more and delete less.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-14 00:38:52

I got 55,000 save points yesterday. That's only like 22,000 left of my goal now. Still a hell of a lot really (just under half the amount it's taken me a couple of years to build) but I'm getting there.

Also got 34,000 posts but I don't really care about that. Seems crazy.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-14 03:58:11

Coop considers his record at Magic Tournaments as "average", while congratulating:
dx5231: LEvel 29
Quinny: Top 1,000 B/Per
DiMono: Ranked 444 for B/P
ixfd64: Level 49
Gagsy: 55,000 Saves; 34,000 Posts

Listening to:
Michael Jackson - Dangerous
Michael Jackson - Earth Song

At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote: It depends if you've played the mini games in Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood (The Truth)
What the fuck was The Truth meant to be about anyway? I'm not talking about the movie clip but rather the puzzles they threw out at you. Most of them hardly made any sense.

There is some meaning to them, for example, Joan of Arc was burned by the Templars, while Rasputin was one of their agents, working to bring about the fall of the Tsars. Granted, it's a mind fuck, but there is some really deep stuff there.

At 2/12/11 05:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Just see if you can create a unique ID username for your account and all is well.
Yeah but when I view your Steam profile, I only get your account number. Go to your settings (Right click Steam icon -> Settings -> Change avatar) and there you'll give your Steam profile its own ID name.

Right, I think I've done that now.

At 2/14/11 12:38 AM, reverend wrote:
At 2/12/11 06:12 AM, Coop wrote: reverend: 10,000 B/P; triplelisted
EGSC with 10k B/P? Quite a feat. :P

I just noticed this now, heh.

It was clearly a long day for both of us :P

At 2/13/11 05:25 AM, Coop wrote: You're right, it's so much more than a Delta Hub. Just and Airport and a Coke bottling plant though.
My manwich!

"I'll save us, by cutting through the unbreakable diamond filament!"

At 2/14/11 12:38 AM, Gagsy wrote: I got 55,000 save points yesterday. That's only like 22,000 left of my goal now. Still a hell of a lot really (just under half the amount it's taken me a couple of years to build) but I'm getting there.

I think you'll pass me at some point, but I'll be able to pass you back for that particular milestone :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-14 04:22:34

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 7: Agent Steel - Rager

Listening to:

Renaissance - The Death of Art

At 2/13/11 02:14 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/13/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: That's why I think Ozzy is far worse. Apart from the first few solo albums, nothing good has come out from him ever since he left Black Sabbath. A friend of mine yesterday thinks Ozzy is dead to him for collaborating with Justin Bieber.
I never was interested in his post-Sabbath carreer. I only know that "Dreamer" has been played to death by various radio stations shortly after it's release.

His first few albums are decent but I forget everything else he did afterwards.

We should reflect that in the song titles as well. For example, the first track is called "noisy", the second one "even noisier" the third "the noisiest" and so on. We could go up to "extremly fucking loud noise!"

How can you get nosier than "the nosiest"? :P

I'm not even at 50k yet.

Like I said, I'M SURE it's possible for you. :D Have faith in yourself.

At 2/13/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: By then I'll be level 57 with possibly having 35k+ posts. I predict to reach 30k by mid 2012.
That is if the whole world doesn't end. :P

Which it won't.

I dunno, I would have thought my post count would have increased by now but it's no different from normal. I guess I need to lock more and delete less.

Surely there's a slight increase. I know mine has increased a lot. Hell, for the last few days I've made more than 20 posts each day. Last time it was like that was back in 2006. It's not just threads I lock, though. It's also the fact that I contribute to threads in General more.

At 2/14/11 03:58 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/13/11 08:06 AM, Bahamut wrote: What the fuck was The Truth meant to be about anyway? I'm not talking about the movie clip but rather the puzzles they threw out at you. Most of them hardly made any sense.
There is some meaning to them, for example, Joan of Arc was burned by the Templars, while Rasputin was one of their agents, working to bring about the fall of the Tsars. Granted, it's a mind fuck, but there is some really deep stuff there.

I'm sure there was some meaning to it but me, the whole of The Truth was pretentious.

Right, I think I've done that now.

That's more like it. So, have you thought of getting TF2?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-14 07:12:25

At 2/13/11 05:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/12/11 05:36 PM, Auz wrote: Damn. I was thinking Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men :(
Everyone says that, when they thing about "The Truth"

It's one of the most memorable quotes with 'the truth' in it :p

At 2/12/11 02:47 PM, Auz wrote: I've just passed 50,000 Saves!

Heh, I probably won't get 50k for any stat at all, unless I HAVE to move forward with B/P.

Maybe we'll get there someday in Experience, but we´re not even halfway yet... :(

Yeah, that can work. It'll be like how Tomb Raider improved its storyline with the remake. It was mostly vague in the original game but the remake explained things better.

Exactly. I thought there were plenty of vague dialogues and scenes in the original game, so they could improve on that.

Yeah, I hear all the COD campaigns last 8 hours or less. I find 8-10 hours reasonable but obviously others want more.

I guess it also focusses a lot on multiplayer.

In the 'good old' days of the N64, most games' main story lasted at least 20 hours. ±20 hours is what I usually expect from a game so I'll find any less disappointing.

At 2/13/11 02:14 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/12/11 05:36 PM, Auz wrote: From google street view the area doesn't look too bad,
It's only because of the trees. :P

Yeah, I guess. It looks like a green area to me, which usually means it's one of the better places to live in.

but in that picture you can see it's the typical, crappy, 1960's architecture kind of neighbourhood :p
Actually, it was build from 1970 to 79. :P

Close enough. It's tons of crappy apartments made in some era in which it was probably cheap to build them there.

But in this lecture you HAD to take notes! So there should be somebody of who you can copy the slides you missed.

Yeah in that case it probably won't be hard to find someone. But it would've been easier for everyone if the prof recorded his lectures, like they sometimes do here.

At 2/12/11 05:36 PM, Auz wrote: And a lease car. I could definitely use one.
Me too. I don't think the staff will let us unionize so all this is just a pipe dream at best. Although a ten percent pay raise would be great.

Yeah. Despite the inflations over the past years, we've never gotten a single pay raise. Even teachers here are better off >:(

I lived in Japan for a few years in my youth. Not the type of beaches you want to go swimming in. Not that I know how to swim.

I've always found it strange how some people simply can't swim :p People learn start learning how to swim here at age 6 or even sooner. But I suppose if you don't live near any swimming places, it's not so necessary. When you go to a pool party though...

BBS Signature