00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me!

8,409 Views | 74 Replies

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 20:00:42

Yeah u cant mod flashes

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 20:11:51

At 8/7/05 08:00 PM, CursiveSaturn wrote: Yeah u cant mod flashes

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 20:21:50

those are from after you beat the game, which is why many of you havent seen that text ;)

Um

Click instructions. It's when he throws the propane tank.

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 20:24:38

At 8/7/05 08:21 PM, DemonHybrid wrote: Click instructions. It's when he throws the propane tank.

ha, oh yeah, sorry, i got the two mixed up, i just remember finding it in the decompiler weeks ago :X

i still dont know what font it is though :(

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 20:38:45

At 8/7/05 06:38 PM, FrOzEn_FoX wrote: Yes, It is completely fake actually, I just proved it by decompiling the SWF with a decompiler trial and looking in the object library, absolutely NOTHING indicated to there being a Hot Candy Mode.

Hey now, those are illeagle, that's counted as stealing if you didn't know.

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 21:25:46

Josh is already in the game

Derp

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 21:28:18

cool.

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 21:50:14

At 8/7/05 05:32 PM, TehBlueHippo wrote: Last night, I decided to go for another attempt at defeating that bastard Sunchips. While at the title screen I played my keyboard like a drum to the song I was listening to, and then I heard a strange noise, and flashing at the bottom of the screen was "Hot Candy mod activated!"
Has anyone else figured out how to get the Hot Candy mode? Sorry if theres allready been a thread about someone finding it, but the search bar lead me to believe that there hasn't :/

Play The song that u were listenin' t and try to match the keys to the notes. Or u can smash buttons in no particular order.

Formerly Shift7089

BBS Signature

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-07 21:55:24

Hahaha, ha.

Bedns.

BBS Signature

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-08 00:26:31

At 8/7/05 08:38 PM, TheGlockGroup wrote: Hey now, those are illeagle, that's counted as stealing if you didn't know.

Dude, I'm not doing anything wrong with it, all I did was make a fan image really, it's not like I'm taking the source, editing Newgrounds out of it and stealing it, if anything I did it for the good of this submission.

And if SWF decompilers WERE illegal, they wouldn't be selling them in the first place.

At 8/7/05 07:29 PM, VegetarianCannibal wrote:
At 8/7/05 06:38 PM, FrOzEn_FoX wrote: Cool image
Hey, what is that font for the "Whoa, hey now" text?

Sorry, I'm a font whore.

Beats me, it was a symbol, So I used it to make that funny image.

That's pretty much my only intention with the FLA, to prove whether or not this "Hot Candy mod" was real, which wasn't, but should be.

There was already a "Josh" in the game anyway, that could be refering to the Bedn we know.

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-08 00:35:11

thats awesome i still have yet to figure it out the mode

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-08 16:35:05

well, as long as the joke is over, i might as well post the original images for you guys ^_^.

screen shot one.
screen shot two.
screen shot three.

also, i have made a sheet, with different bedn's in both original, and black, incase any of you want to make a pic, or make a signatute (who knows, maybe dan and tom might actually make a hot candy mode someday ;))

the sheet is a transparent .png, so just save it, and open it in photoshop or flash or whatever, and just take the images how you want.

i'm about to leave, but i think i'll make my own sig when i return, and if anyone has a request for a specific hot candy sig, just ask and i'll whip you up a nice one ;)

hot candy mode = <3

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-08 16:55:40

Nicelly done.

At 8/7/05 05:43 PM, _Pyro_ wrote: Oh come on guys, those photos he made are in .PNG format. Do you really think he screenshot them?

That still doesn't mean a thing actually. He could have just pasted the screens in .bmp, and then uploaded it to imageshack. Imageshack automaticly exports it to .png.

So basicly you don't even need photoshop or flash to make it a .png

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2005-08-09 07:20:39

They sure look very hot.

Response to Hot Candy Mod In Dad 'n Me! 2006-03-25 07:38:13

At 8/8/05 04:35 PM, TehBlueHippo wrote: well, as long as the joke is over, i might as well post the original images for you guys ^_^.

Lol, I love how dumb some NG users are, I love laughing at them.
Great work TehBlueHippo, we all love you! :D