00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EatMyShoes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse!

19,264 Views | 406 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 19:34:26

great game. i quit now though because its just to laggy for my pc. if there was any way to reduce that in the finished game that would b great.

btw, press K for a cool suprise(i wont say anything, lets just say it involves a lotta money and a few new toys :) )

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 19:36:20

this is cherries GREAT GAME!!!
needs more levels tho
jumping animation is kinda weak
but other then that nice!

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 19:46:53

That was nice
I think this sets a new standard for us all and have only 2 complaints

1) Sawn-off dont work (but you know that)
2) The sewer has loads of bugs (ie the platform boosts you up) and also I was on a screen and when I went off left I appeared right of the same screen and sometimes teleported to a whole different one altogether
But nice
Oh and please add somekind of score thing to keep track of points and an objective to actualy win.

Brilliant though

PS: I PWNED You all

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 19:47:37

somethings wrong with comcast mailing

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 19:48:01

add global chat messages that only admins will be able to send, then again you'll have to connect the user DB first

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 19:53:54

Thanks to everybody who played it. I know the physcis SUCK, but i really hate physics and hitTesting. I wish i could do better, hopefully i'll fix some physics bugs, like hwen you run into a wall, you don't go over it..

And please, i hate being called SFM, it's fwe4life. The only reason i made this retardedly-named account was because my fwe4life account got banned for outwar spamming :0

<3 everyone who played it and pointed out some bugs. The server is on 24/7 so you can come back anytime. The SWF will be updated, of course to fix bugs.

BTW, that 6 player battle owned. I hated how khao was owning everyone in his gay little outfit

wtfbbqhax

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:00:26

i think you should make the people smaller so the levels could be bigger. or just make it scroll(i know, lag)

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:00:42

lol

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:08:22

what was that all about? why did you kick?

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:09:59

At 8/3/05 08:08 PM, bloodmonkey wrote: what was that all about? why did you kick?

I was joking. Why didn't Inglor called me when liljim was playing?!

wtfbbqhax

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:11:32

ya, n now I can't get back in :-/...

Anyway that game was amazing. Heres some things you can add. When you aim at the ground or an object and shoot, it leaves bullet holes. Also, change the mouse cursor to a gun crusor, a normal moust just dosen't seem right lol. Anyway, I looovveee the customize character feature, and the game itself is extrodanary. I'm gonna try to reconnect and play again, that way I can tell you more things to add, change, or take out :). looks sooo good though, its so fun!

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:15:30

At 8/3/05 08:09 PM, SHITTYFLASHMAN wrote: I was joking. Why didn't Inglor called me when liljim was playing?!

becuase he didn't tell me, he was a "Player" I just sent him an approved beta testing app, and he said "Cool"
How was I supposed to guess where he went?

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:17:06

talking is screwed up, ya physics blah. when ever i see someone thy dont move at all and never die. and he shouldn't spin the knife after each shank. how about every three thrusts he does it.

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:20:02

oh yea, the talking menu goes behind things at times, and the player goes on top of the chat thing. Is really annoying, just keep the chat thing as the top layer... if thats the way you guys did it.

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:36:29

..::..SENT..::..

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:43:16

it just like, stopped working for me

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:51:00

Couple of bugs i've found which I dont think have been mentioned

Sometimes while reloading rather than the clip dropping away it spawns in the middle of the character at a much larger size (around 50 times) then fades out. This happened when using the Druganov on streets.

After respawning I had 0 ammo on my AK, multiple deaths didn't fix this.

Other than that it's sweet so far.

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:55:03

damn i got disconnected, w00t my skills are getting better. I'm gonna be prepared for the final version lol. I'll play later, I mean, it isn't going to consume my life....or is it... no no it won't I have to go check the rest of the bbs and not play the game now....damn... lol.

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 20:56:45

You got disconnected cause someone keeps rebooting the server xD

wtfbbqhax

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 21:01:04

what do you mean rebooting the server

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 21:04:46

sorry to double post but i cant get in the level, it keeps me at the main menu backround. i dont get past the weapon selection.I WANT TO PLAY

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 21:06:21

You most likely don't have flash player 7

wtfbbqhax

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 21:08:26

i have flash player 8 on mozilla

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 21:44:26

its working now. but i think you should the rotation of the arm. make it like madness.
yours always points towards the mouse(which should be hidden), madness gets the change in _x and _y of the mouse and moves the hand accordingly

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 22:18:27

lol, this is by far the longest time I've played any flash game! Oh yea, I think you should have a kills list, that way you know who is the victor, maybe like, press a button and it shows who has the most kills? thatd be great.

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-03 23:37:16

i know you probly plan these already, but. free for all mode instead of teams. and seriously think about that mouse idea, unless you decide to make it scroll

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-04 05:43:50

Tom and James both loved it :D

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-04 06:16:19

The link is in your sig though fwe and also I am very happy shitty is gone! heh
I wanna play you on HP fwe

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-04 06:49:45

Obviously awsome.
It lags a lot and the chat is fucked up.
It was pretty fun and a bit addictive, no grenades yet, too bad : (.
I pwned inglor a few time, those are the best moments :D

BBS Signature

Response to Hollow Point Beta! Get A Glimpse! 2005-08-04 07:24:38

I was just wondering, are you going to have a 24/7 server for the final version? Because if its just run off your home computer, then all the Birtish players (Like me) will have to wait till about (assuming there is not going to be a 24/7 version and you will start the server at the same time) 11PM to start playing.

BBS Signature