00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World Runescape Club

386,923 Views | 4,236 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 14:18:25

At 1/27/07 10:42 AM, zezima2 wrote: omg y dnt ne1 tel me thers a rs clb her i wnna join bcus im zezima in rs nd so cn i join

I lol'd.

I've seen zezima in game, his grammar isn't shit.

The door is a jar.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 14:49:30

At 1/27/07 02:18 PM, J3bus wrote:
At 1/27/07 10:42 AM, zezima2 wrote: omg y dnt ne1 tel me thers a rs clb her i wnna join bcus im zezima in rs nd so cn i join
I lol'd.

Me too, but i hate the way everybody is so obessed with zezima. When i saw him ingame, i felt sorry for him having about 30 people following him asking for phr33 st00f pl0x.

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 18:30:00

I am now offically a (poor) elf after forking out 900k for 2500 shots on my crystal bow.

World Runescape Club

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 20:30:34

Isn't zezima female?

At 1/27/07 02:49 PM, Jordan wrote:
Me too, but i hate the way everybody is so obessed with zezima. When i saw him ingame, i felt sorry for him having about 30 people following him asking for phr33 st00f pl0x.

I would hate that too.. Sometimes being lvl 86 is annoying as well.. Imagine their perspective..

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 22:18:02

They should make an option so if you can follow someone or not.

GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 22:19:06

eh, what the 'eck
Battlelordex is the name.

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 22:32:36

Sorry for my absence. Let me clarify somethings.

The original Zezima was male. The character is still male. The player operating the account is female.

I can also relate to Zezima in a few ways. Being Rank 17 means I can't do a whole lot of multiplayer games with friends. I can't play castle wars unless I arrive early. I can't merchant without someone asking for free items. Even in members worlds o.O

Gaia UserName: Tragic Irony

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 22:33:18

I'm making an ultimate guide to easy money. It's going to be good and thorough when it's finished.

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 22:37:50

At 1/27/07 10:33 PM, NM-Productions wrote: I'm making an ultimate guide to easy money. It's going to be good and thorough when it's finished.

If I Jagex Supreme Moderator catches your name for Rs. They perm mute you and possible account deletion. They want to cut down with the Keyloggers and Autos. Even if it's a basic quest guide site. Jagex is getting very strict with this.

Thought I'd warn you.

Gaia UserName: Tragic Irony

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 23:00:30

Something I don't like about runescape is their mods, I've seen so many RS mods talking like they're 12 or less. Some even make me wonder who the fuck made these dumbfucks mods. The worst mod I've ever seen was a level 19 in full steel asking high levels for free stuff or he'd mute them.

Anyone else ever seen inept mods on rs?

I hope my sig dosen't come out distorted

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-27 23:16:32

Where did all these replies come from? O.o

At 1/27/07 10:18 PM, Bl00dRedKnife wrote: They should make an option so if you can follow someone or not.

You mean the "Follow" option that already exists? =P

At 1/27/07 10:19 PM, Dictatorlordx wrote: eh, what the 'eck
Battlelordex is the name.

Hi! ^^

At 1/27/07 10:32 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote: Sorry for my absence.

It's alright.

At 1/27/07 10:32 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote: The original Zezima was male. The character is still male. The player operating the account is female.

Thought so. =P

At 1/27/07 10:32 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote: I can also relate to Zezima in a few ways. Being Rank 17 means I can't do a whole lot of multiplayer games with friends. I can't play castle wars unless I arrive early. I can't merchant without someone asking for free items. Even in members worlds o.O

I wonder when i'll get way up there too.. =P

At 1/27/07 10:37 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote: If I Jagex Supreme Moderator catches your name for Rs. They perm mute you and possible account deletion. They want to cut down with the Keyloggers and Autos. Even if it's a basic quest guide site. Jagex is getting very strict with this.

Thought I'd warn you.

What about a simple .txt file? There's no possible way you can put a virus, keylogger, program in a text file unless theres a link there that someone copies and pastes.. =P

At 1/27/07 11:00 PM, Cereal wrote: Some even make me wonder who the fuck made these dumbfucks mods.

Well they have been playing long enough and have used the report system enough as well as have a good clean record. When the time comes they need more player mods they select the best out of their system. I was selected to be player mod too but didn't notice the email when I logged in for about a month but I was too late when noticing it..

At 1/27/07 11:00 PM, Cereal wrote: The worst mod I've ever seen was a level 19 in full steel asking high levels for free stuff or he'd mute them.

Sounds nice.. =P

At 1/27/07 11:00 PM, Cereal wrote: Anyone else ever seen inept mods on rs?

Naw.. I haven't

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 01:20:06

At 1/27/07 10:37 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote:
At 1/27/07 10:33 PM, NM-Productions wrote: I'm making an ultimate guide to easy money. It's going to be good and thorough when it's finished.
stuff

Oh no no no... This is no such scamming device. Just a word doccument.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 07:52:28

I saw zezimar before I called him a loser and went my way just a random time for me on runescape.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 09:14:32

At 1/27/07 10:32 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote: I can also relate to Zezima in a few ways. Being Rank 17 means I can't do a whole lot of multiplayer games with friends. I can't play castle wars unless I arrive early. I can't merchant without someone asking for free items. Even in members worlds o.O

http://hiscore.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/rune scape/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=dreamsphere
Holy shit, your account is awesome.

Rich much?

And about the player mod thing, i hate the way both p mods and forum mods get an advantage in runescape when buying/selling stuff. In world 2, there messages go out to every player even with hide public chat on so they get a much bigger advantage in merchanting. And forum mods get noticed alot more to potential sellers/buyers.

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 09:16:05

At 1/28/07 01:20 AM, NM-Productions wrote: Oh no no no... This is no such scamming device. Just a word doccument.

Those word documents are dangerous : O

At 1/28/07 07:52 AM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote: I saw zezimar before I called him a loser and went my way just a random time for me on runescape.

You couldn't of included details to make that story interesting in the slightest? Like where you were and such..

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 10:51:08

Well my guys name is madman100123,lvl53 full addy,rune scimmy,not much muny,and im trying to find muny for rune full and don't get on too much had to cut playing till after summer my account's password on my computer was changed so not so addicted in fact ill get on right now.

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 15:52:59

Well I heard about this zezizmar and how he was really a she and I said whoa whats kind of idiot does that, so when my friends lead me to him/her I said how do you operate a man and your a woman and I was ignored so I called that transvestite a loser and went my way.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 16:51:19

At 1/27/07 10:32 PM, Full-Metal-Jackass wrote: Sorry for my absence. Let me clarify somethings.

The original Zezima was male. The character is still male. The player operating the account is female.

I can also relate to Zezima in a few ways. Being Rank 17 means I can't do a whole lot of multiplayer games with friends. I can't play castle wars unless I arrive early. I can't merchant without someone asking for free items. Even in members worlds o.O

I love when people talk out their ass. Zezima is a guy, he's 17 or something and he got married on RS therefore making hima no life cunt.

In other news I made 2mil from barrows today, Dharok Axe and Legs ftw ^_^

The door is a jar.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 17:00:35

I declare that we stop talking about zezima. Most things we know are most likely just silly rumors. This is exactly how rumors spread..

In other news.. I actually came online today and runecrafted for free for my friend. If anyone can offer me ess I can make em non member runes.

At 1/28/07 10:51 AM, madman100123 wrote: Well my guys name is madman100123,lvl53 full addy,rune scimmy,not much muny,and im trying to find muny for rune full and don't get on too much had to cut playing till after summer my account's password on my computer was changed so not so addicted in fact ill get on right now.

Nice to know?

At 1/28/07 03:52 PM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote: Well I heard about this zezizmar and how he was really a she and I said whoa whats kind of idiot does that, so when my friends lead me to him/her I said how do you operate a man and your a woman and I was ignored so I called that transvestite a loser and went my way.

You really have to calm down because others could be playing the account..

At 1/28/07 04:51 PM, J3bus wrote: I love when people talk out their ass. Zezima is a guy, he's 17 or something and he got married on RS therefore making hima no life cunt.

Well supposedly (sp?) they manage their time well..

At 1/28/07 04:51 PM, J3bus wrote: In other news I made 2mil from barrows today, Dharok Axe and Legs ftw ^_^

Congrats ^^

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 19:11:40

At 1/28/07 05:00 PM, Stuff4u2kno wrote: I declare that we stop talking about zezima. Most things we know are most likely just silly rumors. This is exactly how rumors spread..

In other news.. I actually came online today and runecrafted for free for my friend. If anyone can offer me ess I can make em non member runes.

A nice act of charity towards a friend. It touches my heart ;)

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 20:32:35

At 1/28/07 07:11 PM, NM-Productions wrote: A nice act of charity towards a friend. It touches my heart ;)

What did you do with the person I thought I knew? O.o

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-28 23:50:38

I discovered that one can make a LOT of money, very easily by finding someone who offers free rune crafting at a high level.

Ask them to make you a lot of runes after supplying ass loads of essence.

This is really quick, since you don't have to do a lot of work getting to the alter thingies, and making the runes.

And essence is very easy to mine with a mining level of at least 20.

=D

smoke meth and hail satan

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 06:21:56

At 1/28/07 11:50 PM, Twessel wrote: I discovered that one can make a LOT of money, very easily by finding someone who offers free rune crafting at a high level.

Which is why I craft f2p runes for free as long as they supply the ess..

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 16:35:36

I know it has been suggested before... But i think we really should start a NG RS Clan.

I could buy us a domain + do hosting and make us a clan site.

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 16:58:37

wow 1 person talks about zezima and everyones talken about him n0valfye's righthe i the most popular player o.O

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 19:03:25

At 1/29/07 04:35 PM, Jordan wrote: I know it has been suggested before... But i think we really should start a NG RS Clan.

I could buy us a domain + do hosting and make us a clan site.

Or I could host it on my site..

At 1/29/07 04:58 PM, dagamedogg wrote: wow 1 person talks about zezima and everyones talken about him n0valfye's righthe i the most popular player o.O

Kind of like a puzzle. Once you get a majority of it together.. the rest of the pieces fall into place..

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 19:16:10

i agree with jordan we could start a ng bbs clan of sorts it would be nice because we have sorta came to know each other on here and could come here for problems with and talk to each other about it...

All i know is I would join if we or he made it...I just dont have much to contribute being as i stopped playing for a year but now play as much as i can now...talk to me if we do decide to start it I will be more than happy to join

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 19:52:50

At 1/29/07 07:16 PM, bentonguy100 wrote: i agree with jordan we could start a ng bbs clan of sorts it would be nice because we have sorta came to know each other on here and could come here for problems with and talk to each other about it...

All i know is I would join if we or he made it...I just dont have much to contribute being as i stopped playing for a year but now play as much as i can now...talk to me if we do decide to start it I will be more than happy to join

I searched google for "newgrounds runescape clan", "RS- newgrounds clan", "runescape- newgrounds clan" and nothing at all came up for any of them. I agree that it is a very good idea and we would need some rules such as you must have a newgrounds account to join as well as you have to be somewhat active every so often in the clan/ on newgrounds..

I can whip up a layout of some sort..

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 20:29:06

Well... Here's part one:

THE ULTIMATE RUNESCAPE F2P GUIDE TO EASY RICHES! By: Ugotowned110
There are very many “easy guide to riches” websites out there that may either scam you or require you to buy their lists or books. However, this guide is here for the much in need, poverty-stricken noob that has always dreamed of making a mil or above. I’ve always had that same dream and could never think of a way to reach large quantities of money. The kinds of easy money that real runescapers could only dream of, but could never find the ideal guide or skill to build. With this guide, that’s all going to change.
I’m sure many of you read that mining is the best skill for money making, but it is extremely tiresome and often redundant. Take it from me; I’ve tried this method and nearly bored myself to death. In this guide, however, you will need mining experience, but not so much that you need to continue for too long. After researching and trying many methods of moneymaking, I nearly gave up, until I found the ultimate skill; the one skill that would hardly be interrupted by other users and amounted to piles upon piles of cash. I’m talking about one of the simplest skills of them all: Runecrafting!
Many of you might be thinking, “That’s not true. How could you make money off such a skill?” Well all your questions will be answered through this free guide to easy riches. You won’t even need to craft other runes; the basic air rune is all you need. They are produced in much higher quantities, contain an easier root to retrieve, and are relatively one of the most needed runes around the free and member worlds. They cost the same as any other basic elemental rune, (around 15-20gp each), but that’s not the point. You will make many, many more air runes than any others.
I never said this method will be the quickest, but it is consistently the most profitable. With this guide, you will never need to beg for money and stuff again. This process will take a week to a few weeks to reach your first mil. It's very simple, but it involves a lot of back-and-forth trips that may bore you after a while. It is recommended that you listen to music while you perform these tasks:

Step 1 : - Make an account - If you do not plan on using your main character to perform the task, just simply make a new one. The rest is self explanatory.

Step 2 : - Mining - Unless you have a “loaded” character and want to drop-trade the money (which is against the rules), you have to start somewhere. Mining rune essence is no fun with a bronze or iron pick axe, so instead it's best that you increase your mining level. Take your bronze pick and/or iron pickaxe and head for the Dwarven mines. Other places are fine, but the Dwarven mines provide a greater variety of ores, contains a general store for quick money, and also provides a quicker root to banks.
While gaining the exp, it is recommended that you don’t do four things:
1. Do not mine passed iron – I know coal gives you more experience, but iron will respawn much more often and there are certain spots in which fewer people visit. Coal is on a much higher demand and respawns much less quickly.
2. Do not approach the scorpions - Being a noob makes you very fragile, so it is recommended that you do not mine any iron near the scorpions.
3. Always wear as little as possible – When mining, try to wear a very small amount of clothing. That way if you have to bank your ore for profit, you will not waste any running percentages.
4. If someone is stealing your ore – When you’re a noob miner, it is often that you run into your better. DO NOT try to stay in competition with him/her/them, unless you’ve come to an agreement of one rock per person. I recommend, however, that you instead find another spot, or move to a less populated world to gain that spot back for yourself.
If you have the money for all pickaxes and still need mining exp, then head to the mining area above Rimmington. This area provides a much easier way to mine iron, because 4 iron ore piles are very close to each other. Since you do not need to bank your ores, just simply mine the ores and drop your inventory. It is the quickest way to gain mining experience.
Continually increase your level until you reach 41. Sell your ore and/or gather it to upgrade your pickaxes as you progress. Once you have reached the appropriate level and obtained a rune pickaxe, you're ready for step three and your first stop in the Runecrafting agenda.

Step 3: - Rune Ess mining - After buying the rune pickaxe, you (most likely) will not afford to buy any rune essence. So...it's time to mine once again. This time, you won’t be interrupted by other players who try to take your rock. This process may become tiresome and redundant, so it is highly recommended that you listen to music or TV when while making rune essence.
Try to accumulate around 1000 essence in your bank. If you have a character that can wield your rune pickaxe, then it will take around 36 trips. However, if you’re a noob, (like me), then you will gather 27 essence per trip, which calculates to around 38 trips. Not truly a mind-blowing difference. Once you have gathered around 1k essence and have some spare change, then buy an Air Tiara. With an air tiara, you’re allowed to enter the ruins without the use of a talisman and also allowed to craft 28 essence instead of 27. Now that you have the ess, it’s time for the quest.

Step 4: - Rune Essence Quest – This is self explanatory. The quest is short and extremely simple, so just follow its simple direction.

Step 5: - Air rune crafting – It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for. It’s time for the money to role into your pocket. To start crafting airs you will need your tiara (or talisman), 27 or 28 essence, and light clothing if you plan on running. The air altar is located under the mysterious ruins south of falador. Crafting the airs become repetitive very often, so it is once again recommended to listen to music or television while you work.
Once you reach the falador east bank, grab your tiara and essence. The path to the altar is extremely easy to follow. Follow the path south until you reach the stone wall. From that entrance, take a right and go southeast until you find the ruins. They will be above the elemental wizards. Once you see the ruins, click on them and your tiara will send you inside. You will see another altar. Click on that altar and your essence will be made into airs. As you progress, your air production will double with each 11 levels you grow.

End of part 1.

BBS Signature

Response to World Runescape Club 2007-01-29 20:41:05

At 1/29/07 08:29 PM, NM-Productions wrote: Well... Here's part one:

Part one is long.. I found two layouts that we can use for the clan. And the NG clan idea came up around 30 pages ago (35) but nothing ever happened..