00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mitchelf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

men suck.

5,739 Views | 90 Replies

Response to men suck. 2001-04-21 22:59:14

Pantomime: As I said, some people read my posts. They're (not there or their, as you often confuse the three) the ones to whom I am appealing. They don't have short attention spans, and can read through something that isn't condensed into a two line "wazzup!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fuckin sux cuz your all idiots. hahaha!!!!!!!!!" form. I'm not going to lower my standards for the likes of you.

Here comes the cheap one liner- people from the country wonder why we city folk consider you country folk stupid, backward, and inbred.

Furthermore, if I were to just make a one line statement, as I have in the past, and still do on occasion, I'd have a whole lot of people jumping down my throat for making generalisations, or whatever. That's why I use the time-honoured process of reason and explanation. That's really unfashionable in this day and age of knee jerk, touchy feely, irrational responses though.

I say what I have to say. If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that. The fact that you and trae feel the need to constantly go on about the length of my posts means you obviously have problems with them. If you really don't care, as you claim, then just don't even humour me. Stop taking the bait. Skip over them!

God, you're the worst kind of person. You probably bitch about food at a restaurant, but keep going back there.

trae: creationist cultist? Where did you get that one? I'm neither. Although, being in a cult would be kind of cool. Want to have my love child?

shorbe