00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

King-Kiddoh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Write the Sickest Story" Topic!

5,333 Views | 54 Replies

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 14:39:56

I was riding in my limo when I spot two hookers on the street corner. I slowly roll down my window and ask the girls to get in, which they do. I try to make petty conversations with the girls but they are too high to be interested in my work or even the ways in which I plan to gut their pimps.

We arrive at my place, where I open the door and let them in. I name one of them Jessie (an ex-girlfriend of mine, who was in fact my first love and subsequently my first victim). She has long blond hair that touches her buttocks and is good looking… for a whore. I open a bottle of Champaign (White Star which I bought at the Korean store across the street. There hoes are too cheap to warrant wasting real Champaign on) and pour both of them a drink, each with their own ruffie.

When the drug takes affect, I lead the second whore to my bedroom and close the door. I proceed to make love to her, unprotected, and feel an awful sensation in my genitals. Her cunt is tainted, and burns my loins, which only makes me more aroused. Before I cum I take a little bit of a break to show her my pet rat. I had found it on the subway last week and have been starving it in order to make it more aggressive. I hurry, not wanting the ruffie on Jessie to wear off. I place a gerbil tunnel in the ho’s vagina and stuff the rat at one end, then quickly close the exit and continue to fuck the bitch’s mouth. As the starved rat burrows its way to salvation I shoot my load into the woman’s mouth.

I hear a strange muffled scream that does not come from below me, but behind me. I whirl around to see Jessie holding her mouth, eyes wide with terror. I quickly leap out of bed, as she begins to run for the door. On my way I grab the axe by the door and with one long swoop I lop off her head. Staring at the dismembered head, I think that maybe I can poke its eyes out, making orifices; just in case I get lonely tomorrow night.

I return to my bedroom to find the woman lifelessly twitching. The scene of blood has aroused me again, and I begin to get hard. I do not wish to use up Jessie’s head quite yet; so I grab the chainsaw out of the closet and proceed to cut the hooker in half. Running my hands through the lower half, I find the scrambling vermin. I continue to sodomize the rodent, until my gigantic load explodes the head of the rat.

Afterwards, I realize that I have work in about 30 minutes. So I take a shower and dress myself while leaving the two bodies where they lie.

American Psycho has influenced me waaayyyy too much >:-(

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 14:46:14

( Part 1 of 2)

It been a long day for me, that day, perhaps too long. I sat on the bus, the number 46, as it happens, taking the last leg of my journey, that which would send my homewards.

As I sat there, thinking of the all the joys of that the day held, I felt a bead of sweat roll down my cheek, It's cold wetness soothed the skin, and sent a shiver down my spine. The humidity was appalling, that night, and the electricity was tangible in the air. It wouldn't be long now, just a few more stops to go and I would be home, the place where all my worldly troubles seemed to melt away under a blanket of love and security. Suddenly, without any prior warning, the bus stopped, came to a shuddering halt. I moved to leave, when I found that I couldn't. My bones and muscles felt as if they were being restrained by some ethereal force, holding me there, forcing waiting me to wait for the heinous act that would no doubt follow. Now, more beads of sweat rolled down my hot cheek, however, not soothing this time, more, menacing. They seemed to contain within them a warning, of things to come. Things past. I could feel it, the shit was about to hit the fan, as it were. My mind raced faster and faster, horrid thoughts filled my head like marauding warriors, plundering and raping everything in their path. Gnawing at ever nerve in my body. Then, darkness.

As I awoke, I heard the voices of people around me. The voices were quiet, they spoke in hushed whispers and subdued secrets. They were menacing, none the less. The voices, if I wasn't mistaken, belonged to men. As far as I could tell at that point, there was several of them, four, maybe. Yes, four. I was certain of it.

As I lay there, attempting to listen to the tormenting voices of the hidden souls, I felt a firm hand grasp my ankles. Slowly, the hand moved up my leg, sending a tremour of excitement through every hair it passed. It was at this point, I realised that my clothes were gone. Missing. I was there, naked in the darkness, my body screaming with a strange tension and excitement. The hand was now at my calf, the voices in the background had grown silent, all I could hear now was the heavy breathing of the hand owner, every breath of his sent a shiver of exhilaration down my spine. As the hand moved towards it, I felt my penis begin to bulge. I could feel every blood vessel enter it, each and every one of them making it harder and harder as they flowed through my pleasure shaft. Then, it was there. The hand slowly slid along my balls, and firmly gripped the shaft of my penis.

Two fingers, he used, as he gripped the head of my penis between them and his thumb. He moved his hand up and down, the rythmatic motion giving me a sliver of pleasure with every loop it entered. Up and down, down and up, I felt that I was about to explode then and there. Blow my load. Spill the beans. When suddenly, it stopped. The hand moved away. The voices laughed, their cold chuckles molested my mind with every "ha", reminding me that I had no control here, I was under their thumb.

Then, as I lay humiliated in the dark, I felt a large, muscular hand grip my hair, and drag me to my knees. The ground below me was gravel, and I felt tremendously uncomfortable as I sat there, my knees resting on the cold hard floor, little stones jagging into them like assassins daggers, cutting at my flesh. Then, I saw it in the pale light. 10-inches long, perhaps it was, looming in front of me, like some great monolith, erected by the warrior races of old. It moved, with a slow and steady sureness, towards my now gaping mouth. In it went. When the head of it touched my lips, I could taste it. Salt was the predominant ingredient here, filling my mouth, it reminded me of a packet of Ready Salted crisps I had the night before. This thought made me want to bite down hard upon it, upon this giant of a penis, but I refrained, I was determined to enjoy this, savour this moment with every ounce of my being. I began to suck. My tongue rolled around it, every bump, every nook and cranny, my tastebuds covered them. With the end of my tongue, I flicked the japseye several times. With this, I heard the occupant give a groan, it sent a shiver down my spine, just knowing that I was pleasing him.

For several minutes further, I wrapped my tongue around his penis, sucking and nibbling gently on the head of it with an enthusiastic vigour. Then, I heard it, a dog barking not far behind me. The man before me removed his tool from my mouth, and pulled up his trousers with a satisfied sigh. Then, I heard another dog, this time in front of me. I knew what was coming next, and it wasn't me.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 14:53:22

At 7/2/05 02:46 PM, Tremour wrote: ( Part 1 of 2)

( Part 2 of 2)

The men around me once again gave a cold and callous laugh, indicating that something sinister was about to take place. The dogs I had heard before were visible now, and I could clearly make out the shape of two German shepherds, one behind, one in front. Then, a hand grasped my head once again, and jerked my to a crawling position. I was on my hands and knees now, my rear end felt exposed, which excited me, greatly. Then, I felt it, the dogs paws feel my back, grabbing at it, trying to find the most comfortable and suitable position, for, you know. It found it. Its cold front legs ran smoothly along my lower-back, I could hear it panting in anticipation, gathering its strength for the coming onslaught. Then, my anus. The penis of the animal had touched it, and sent with it a shiver that ran through my body. I had never experienced excitement like this before, my heart was beating like a drum. Oh God.

It began to move faster, burrowing its deep and agile penis into my tender virgin ass. Faster and faster it got, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I could feel the dogs pleasure and my own pleasure become one, like some majestic and celestial bonding of hearts and minds. Then, the second dog. One of the men watching, all of whom were masturbating around me, vigorously, came over and forced my mouth open. A second, then led the free dog over to me, turned it around so its ass was in my face, and then grinned.

"Lick it" Came the voice with a dark and thunderous roar.

The dog behind me was still gaining momentum as I stretched forth my tongue, and licked the ass of his companion. My tongue rolled around the small hole, the taste was dreadful, yet filled my mouth with a great sensation. Little bits of brown broke off, and fell into my mouth, I chewed them. With each chew came an exciting new taste, filling my body with a sense of wonder. The dog behind me was getting its penis in deeper than ever, and I was loving it. Then, an explosion, there. I felt a hot sticky liquid fill up my hole like a plasterer fills a crack. I felt my internal organs drip with the hot juice of the satisfied animal. It gave a small whimper, pulled out, and walked off. One of the men, however, grabbed it, and brought it around to my face. Another of the men had taken the dog who's ass I'd licked away. Now, before me was the shrinking penis of the German shepherd who'd just pounded my ass, I knew what to do. With one hand, I took the penis of the dog, and put it in my mouth, to which the dog gave a small whimper. As I had done with its master, I rolled the penis around my mouth. This one tasted different. The cum which it had exploded, as well as some shit residue from my ass still remained, as I licked. This was wonderful. I licked it with great vigour, tasting my own fecal matter, savouring with every tastebud the magnificent flavours that it held. The musty smell filled my nostrils, giving me a boner like none other. This was paradise.

This bonding between me and my furry friend continued for what must have been ten minutes, each of us brimming with satisfaction, lust, and a heaven-like pleasure. Then, one of the men who'd brought me to this night of wonder, lead it away, and the rest formed a circle around me. They masturbated into my face, each touching my cheeks with the tips of their hot, sweaty, vein covered cocks. Then, the one who'd lead the dog away came back, and joined in the fun. There was now four cocks touching my face, two of them in my eyes, the other two in my ears. Then, with synergy, they came. All four of them at once. I felt the salty liquid cover every pore on my face, dripping over my skin, filling my nerves with great and beautiful pleasure. Then, their hands began to rub it into my face, and my hair. They did this until every piece of my head was covered in the delightful cum of my intimate partners. They rubbed it through my hair like shampoo, taking care not to miss a spot. One of them touched my penis, and due to the extreme exoticness of the situation, I came immediately.

After I came, I couldn't remember much. I must have blacked out. I awoke to find the sun rising, and myself lying on a pavement near a country road. In the distance, I could make out the shape of a bus stop, the same one the bus must have stopped at last night, the one that I'd been taken from and shown the wonders of manhood. I found my clothes nearby, put them on, and went home. Via the number 46 bus, as it happens

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 15:26:28

Wow Tremour, I didn't know you had it in you. Very nice spin on the 'usual' stories of man/animal love. Very detailed. Nice work.

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 15:43:21

JewBears mom gave me a BJ.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 15:46:05

DanMalo and Ramagi met up in Paris, they had the most hardcore butt sex in the univers, sperm everywhere in the rom. 2 years later he got his cock sucked hard.

The End

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 16:08:57

i'll write one now

i was in the living room, playing with my toys. i was only 6 back then. i then heard a scream from the kitchen. i stood up and walked there. to my shock, there was a man, with a knife to my mother's neck. He then suddanly started stabbing her repeativly, she screamed, but i couldn't do anything. I ran over but it was too late, the man dropped my mother onto the floor, bleeding, dying. i went to her level, she was trying to say something but blood kept pouring out of her mouth. she then died. I went into tears. i was crying. my mother had been killed infront of me. "you killed my mother!" I screamed as i ran at the man, punching him in the legs. He was standing there, laughing. he couldn't feel any pain. He then got some tape and taped my hands behind my back, my legs together and my mouth closed and put me into his car. I was screaming the whole journey to the man's house. i was frighten, i was scared. When he stopped, he opened the door and grabbed me. He carried my into his house and to his bed room, there he took the tape off my hands and legs, which he replaced with handcuffs, which he tied me to the ends of his bed, streached out. He then stripped infront of me. He then ripped my clothes off me, he placed his dick into my vaginia, and started to have sex with me. i felt nothing but pain. i was trying to scream but muffled by the tape. i was in agony. after long hours, he stopped. put his clothes on and tied my hands behind my back and my legs together again. still naked. He carried me to his car and drove somewhere. there he dropped me and left me for dead. after a while a young women and a young man stopped their car. they were clearly shocked. they took me in, fed me, clothed me, everything. for 10 years i have dreamed of the nightmare that has happened. the pain of what happened has never stopped. no matter how hard i try, i can't stop dreaming this nightmare of me being raped and my mother being killed in front of me. so i have decided to kill myself. the pain is unbareable. anything is better than keep getting reminded of me being raped and my mother killed infront of me. good bye. Sarah Longhurst.

damm, i just made that up just now...

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 16:11:56

this is from my dream blog.. so i didnt write this on purpose

The dream started as i became consious on the back of a combine harvester, i couldnt see over the cab so i could see what was infront of us, suddenly somthing shook me off my feet and a huge chunk of body came out of a spout above my head, i could feel warm blood on my skin, and i could taste it in my mouth, the body slumped on the floor and rolled over effortlessly, It was the type of dream where you have free will to do what you please, i was so fucked up that i curled up into the feetus position, i couldnt close my eyes, and when i did i opened them again to be looking back up at myself through the eyes of thi scrambled corpse i was covered in... I woke up and went to take a shower, when i looked in the mirror i could see blood, for a moment i really believed it wasnt mine but in the morning i realised i had just bitten my lip...

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 16:54:20

so I can't post any typ of fucked up thing here I want... i mean thats what it looks like but i wanna cheack before hand.

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 17:04:46

At 7/2/05 02:09 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 7/2/05 02:07 PM, phyco_squiral wrote: you get a -100000, ur thing was too sick. u fucking idiot.
Fuck you man - yours was horseshit.

It's suppossed to be sick people. Don't get in arguments over that.

I like making movies, music, and smoking weed. Call me crazy.

Video Production Club Create, Share, Discuss with fellow NG video enthusiasts!

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 22:14:57

At 7/2/05 05:04 PM, _Pyro_ wrote:
It's suppossed to be sick people. Don't get in arguments over that.

But which of the stories are truely sick?!?!

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 23:04:24

nature in it strange ways
BY smeagol1

their was a boy in the woods with some bears have hot steamy butt sex in a cave while rapeing bambi with a sharp stick the boy though to himself and then he jezzd put his cum in bambi's mouth then bigfoot came the boy screamed and ran like hell cuz he was gonna get ass rapeed by bigfoot he jumped on the boy and welll..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the boy woke up from his dream and wooooo but then he turn around and there was a giant hariy giant AHHHHHH ughhhhhh big foot put his dick down the boys throught and killed him.

the end that why they call me the fear

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-02 23:12:14

Once upon a time LegendaryPancake violated Pyro's trust and took some photographs...

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 05:14:30

Once i went to the movie... fergot what movie it was but it was a bad movie and lucky for me a girl sat next to me we had a good time and hit it off after theat i took her home and she was so sexy and she kept pushing me to sex i felt my dick rise every time she came close and pics of her naked flash throw my mind

I brought her into the back room of where i was staying and lied her down on the bed and i left the room i came back and feed her a drugs that stop her control over her bladder so after lifting her skirt and removeing her panties urin and poop where pouring out of her i unzip my pants and jamed my dick hin her cunt and urin fly every where i start jamming it in and out then stoped as soon as i felt my orgasm begin i walk out of the back room covered in urin and her paralized because of the drug

Later that same day i sat skining the catch of the day and went down in my frezzer "one more time before its over" i heard my self say when i relized it was over but i could still have my fun.

a pot of water was boiling on the stove as iI retruned to the girl lied on the table again lust filled me and quickly i was kneeling above the girl on the table and my dick was in her again she felt so different now i grab from the plate next to me a pecie of meat and eat it i lower my head to the girls face and wishpere "wow you taste good im so happy you could join me for dinner" i finished leaving another load in the girl and took another bite of her left arm as i gather my cloths and walk out of the room leaving her limless cold body on the table

as i headed out of the hotel i bumbed into another fine lady told her my name and soon we where off to have dinner and again i felt my dick rise and those same type of naked images her on a table with out arms or legs.

By me NG= Steelangel **its not a true story for i any a girl and do not have a dick** (thank you for reading my story)

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 05:23:46

At 7/3/05 05:14 AM, SteelAngel wrote::

By me NG= Steelangel **its not a true story for i am a girl and do not have a dick** (thank you for reading my story)

By me NG= Steelangel **its not a true story for i am a girl and do not have a dick** (thank you for reading my story)

and the NG= thing is name

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 06:33:37

As i walked through the field one day making my normal round i noticed something.

The sexxxiest (notice the 3 x's) Racoon i had ever laid eyes upon. It had such a gorgeous ass and it's vagina smelled like the fish it was cooking for dinner. So i figured "when nature calls". I went over to the racoon and grabbed it by the tail. It began to scratch and maul my face and testicles this only aroused me after all I am a man about to have his way with a racoon, is it so hard to believe i get off to pain to?

The blood was trickling down my face and legs the racoon stopped once it realised what it was doing was not going to work. I grabbed the raccon's head and cocked it sideways so it could hear what i was about to whisper into it's ear. "Listen here Cooter" I said in the most seductive tone I could muster "I'm gonna make a man outta you" i whispered through pursed lips.

I slowly unzipped my pants and revealed my swollen throbbing member my pubes were so coated in blood and my sack was so torn you'd have thought Marlon Brando had mistaken my penis for a hotdog coverd in saurkraut and not realised it was man meat until after his second delicious juicy bite.

I had torn off the racoons fur in an attempt to get it to reveal it's supple racoon tetes.
Predictably this was met with much resistane but none so much that me teeth could not handle. I began licking the Raw flesh up and down as the racoon letout noises that if heard in any other situstion you would have thought had erupted straight out of the firey depths of hell.

Of course this only turned me on further. I began to straddle the great Bandit but not before i to put on my mask. The rat monkey screamed in fear as I invaded it analy...with my tounge...

"Ooo you like that dont you?" I asked...there was no answer..."you will let me put it in your mouth and you will bite down as hard as you can" I said in a calm but demanding tone.
The great beast whimpered as it opened it's mouth. With every bite i punched it harder in the side of the head untill finaly death welcomed the furry rodent into it's cold grasp. Perfect timing to because i had just ejaculated before it's final death rattle.

As i was walking off i looked back at the horribly mutilated corpse of a tree robber, and i thought of all the fun i had just had...Of course i began to get aroused again. After all is it so hard to believe that a man who get's off on pain and fucking small woodland creatures would get off to death to?

After all Rigamortis is more fun than challenging.

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 06:40:16

i tryed to make myne more funny than sick

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 06:51:14

' The Story of the Ivory Poacher with half his face missing, revelaing half of his skull who drowns elephants in canals for a living and eats their remains and shoves their tusks up his ass'

Try saying that while your pissed

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 06:53:58

bah i want feedback someone post!

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 06:55:08

At 7/3/05 06:53 AM, velcro wrote: bah i want feedback someone post!

boo

:P

BBS Signature

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 07:06:59

This topic really sucks. Dont kill me.

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 08:24:50

I suck at writing stories,but everyones stopped so I'm gonna try.It's gonna be a short one cos I have to go to bed.Here goes,get your fapping hands ready!

Through most of the night I lay quietly in bed,staring through my closed bedroom window with longing.My eyes cut a trail from my room over the fence and into the neighbours lawn.I threw my duvet aside,hopped out of bed and silently trotted to the window.With a long sigh I pressed my nose against the cool,moist glass surface.Knowing what was on that lawn made my brain spin and my penis tingle with excitement.I couldn't take it! I had to have it! I just had to.I let my dick think for me and opened the window swiftly but carefully as not to attract too much attention.I swung both legs over the windowsill,hung off of it for a split second before dropping softly onto my feet on the wet grass below.Keeping a low profile,I stealthily crept off into the night.

It didn't take me long to reach my destination.A quick hop of the fence and I was there.I used my L337 (ok lets not say L337,it ruins the atmostphere of the story) I used my body wisely and slid silently through the flickering,dark shadows.I arrived at the corner of the yard with my pants bulging with delight and anticipation that my wildest sexual fantasies were about to come true.

The kennel was budget and rotting horribly(never a house fit for an owner like this,I thought angrily) .I whistled shrilly but quietly and he quickley skuttled out of his kennel and came to greet me.He was a short but masculine Pit Bull terrier.I allowed him to lick my face and after barely a minute I was getting horny,and I roughly threw my tongue into his mouth.It tasted horrible,much like sheep flesh,dirt,shit, and,well,dog breath.His tongue and mine wrestled aroung and wround each other and i slowly ran my hand down his underside until it my fingertips covered his furry,squishy penis.My dick started swelling in pants straight away at this point and i rubbed over his dick and balls,back and forth,until he started getting bigger.Our tongues were still working harder tham ever,rolling around,soaking each other with warm,smelly saliva.This wasn't enough.I wrenched my tongue out and grabbed him by the ears,scaring him slightly.I roughly slammed his face to the ground and with a quick yelp he was out like a light.

Several teeth lay around the dogs head on the grass,which was dotted with blood.I undid my fly with a ''Bzzzp'' and slowly slid my hand down my cock.I knelt down and pulled the fainted mutt around by his tail and lifted it up.Blood trickled from its mouth.I crept forward and before i knew it my tongue found its way to its arse.It was tight,rough and smelt incredibly rank.I could see and taste traces of what had probably excreted out minutes before, but this only aroused me more.I worked my tongue,throwing it in and out of the dogs sexy asshole.I started getting angry,this still wasn't enough.His ass didn't satisfy as much as I needed,his dick was the object of sexual attraction.I rolled him over and wiped the damp bits of grass from his stomach.This was it,my dreams were about to come true! I pulled two nails from my jumper pocket and dusted them off,I didnt want dirt where these were going.Carefully and slowly,I slid one of the nails down his sexy,cum-dampened japseye.I had to do this properly,I was only gonna have one chance.Once I had finally reched the end of the nail,I pulled out another and rammed it hard down his pee-hole,next to the other.

''Bark!'' Fuck! I had woken him up.I had to end him here,He'd only be annoying throughout the whole ordeal.I leaned over his body and saw the blood speckled over his face,the tears of pain in his eyes.I stuck my mouth into his ear and breathed the last sentence he's ever hear in his life.
''I bet you liked that,you sexy fucken mutt.You're crying and you made me hurt you,but you fucking liked that,you fucken mongrel slut.You're a fucking filthy whore and you deserve to die.''
Tears of exitement and sorrow trickled from my eyelids as I stuck both my hands into his mouth and pried his top and bottom jaw apart.I tore with all my might as the poor dog squeeled and whimpered,his cheek-skin slowly shredding and ripping.I suddenly got angry as my efforts failed and tore and his face with my teeth and fingernails.

After over an hour of this,I had finally removed the top half of his head.Blood was bubbling silently and spilling from his brain.It stunk like SHIT and made me throw up all over his face (half of his face anyway) as I tossed the top half of his demented head over the fence.With longing I worked my way back to his genitals and grabbed both of the nails in each hand.I pried them apart violently,ripping his dick slowly apart down the middle until the tear reached his stomach.Now there was an open hole in his gut where his penis usually blocked.With hurried rush,I grabbed my erection and slid it into his stomach-hole,working it back and forth,occasionally stopping to wipe bits of innard or blood from my cock.I moaned with pleasure into the night before willing his maggot-filled gut with my seed.

EDN(four now)

Not too long,and poorly written.Oh well

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 08:31:22

At 7/2/05 12:34 PM, _Pyro_ wrote: Everyone deep down has a sick story they could think up, and write here, either being

Uh oh...Um......You dont want to know......Dununun.......

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 08:34:32

Read my story.Edn.

Response to "Write the Sickest Story" Topic! 2005-07-03 15:38:42

poos and wees.