New Topic Respond to this Topic
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 07:48 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:45 PM, RobG096 wrote: I've never been banned only cause I'm not stupid. Its their own faults for being banned.

Little kids get mad because they think they're all that. Mods are doing good but theres no way to be perfect. Maye the punishments are sometimes harsh. But oh well. You probably deserve it.

90 posts? everyones says that they dont get banned cos theyre not stupid when they have low posts

trust me...u will be banned!

Data89
Data89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate

Most of the mods will ban on request. Just email one of them when you want your posting privileges removed.

yeah but i want to go out in style and ifamy. i want them to have sigs talking about me, i just have to find out what to do. i got it, i have to find out where ramagi lives, stalk her, and then get a picture, perfect. 4 year ban and infamy.

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate

At 6/29/05 07:44 PM, paiste wrote: Your sign up date is in 2005, you have less than 300 posts. Why are you making long, pointless mod topics, and how do you even know who Josh Bend is?

First of all if you read my sign up date correctly you'd know that I've been on NG longer than you and before I signed up i'd been on Ng for a year.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 07:49 PM Reply

eveyrone knows that in the back of their head...but just as you said that the mods are getting pissed, duhh...we gte pissed too! and thats what drives sum users to making alt accounts and spamming!

gumOnShoe
gumOnShoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:49 PM, Marine237 wrote: eveyrone knows that in the back of their head...but just as you said that the mods are getting pissed, duhh...we gte pissed too! and thats what drives sum users to making alt accounts and spamming!

it is that kind of thought that makes things worse...
if everyone followed the rules (which they won't) then the mods wouldn't need to do anything... leave them be

Newgrounds Anthology? 20,000 Word Max. [Submit]

Music? Click Sig:

BBS Signature
klownboydotnet
klownboydotnet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 07:54 PM Reply

BigBadRon? The Dictator?

I leave for a while and everything gets better.

bbr rocks, btw.

Tremour
Tremour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 07:56 PM Reply

I'm seriously dissapointed at all the people defending these heinous oppressors.

They're power abusers, plain and simple. There's no "They're only doing their job" about it, it's all about inflating their ego and making us "lesser" members feel less worthy. There's only two reason a mod will ever ban you :

1) They have a grudge against you. This could be for a multitude of reasons. Possible mod lounge consiparcy going on, right here.

2) They need to inflate their enormous ego's.

A mod will never ban you because you "Broke the rules". Newgro, please. It's all about abuse.

Seriously, though, I'm an internet badass. Hear me roar.

FUCK

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:54 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: BigBadRon? The Dictator?

I leave for a while and everything gets better.

bbr rocks, btw.

BBR is The Dictator.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
wwwyzzerdd
wwwyzzerdd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:05 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:56 PM, Tremour wrote: Seriously, though, I'm an internet badass. Hear me roar.

rawr.

BBS Signature
ramagi
ramagi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: The unofficial We Hate ramagi club has tons of unofficial members (I'm not one).

I'm the unofficial president of that club. I also belong to the ramagi locked my club club.

tehNGpro
tehNGpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:34 PM Reply

I didn't read it but anyway good job for writing a huge post.

Grub-Xer0
Grub-Xer0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Programmer
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:41 PM Reply

I've been banned from reviewing movies once, but I thought it was permanent.so made this account and told my old one to s*ck my pen0r. I like mods , a bunch of them are funny and are just doing their jobs.

BBS UOTD 2/4/11 | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 08:41 PM, Bennett143 wrote: I've been banned from reviewing movies once, but I thought it was permanent.so made this account and told my old one to s*ck my pen0r. I like mods , a bunch of them are funny and are just doing their jobs.

That's kinda what happened to me. Technecally, I'm an alt.

BBS Signature
LilGoosemcSHNICK
LilGoosemcSHNICK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote:

I'm just trying to make a point.

and you did...i guess i should confess once i went on my little bro who never goes on the bbs, and i got banned so i wrote something about bigbadron. his alias is comorillobrillo

note: for any future posts: i am not usually the one psotin on comorillobrillo my firneds liek to do it too i only used it that once.

Data89
Data89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:49 PM Reply

I'm the unofficial president of that club. I also belong to the ramagi locked my club club.

and that's how i'm going to be banned ramji. i will find your identity and a picture and you will probally ban me before i can get it out.

LilGoosemcSHNICK
LilGoosemcSHNICK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:48 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:44 PM, paiste wrote: Your sign up date is in 2005, you have less than 300 posts. Why are you making long, pointless mod topics, and how do you even know who Josh Bend is?
First of all if you read my sign up date correctly you'd know that I've been on NG longer than you and before I signed up i'd been on Ng for a year.

i signed up in march and i have like 600 i think. cant you read he signed up 2004.

LilGoosemcSHNICK
LilGoosemcSHNICK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 08:32 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: The unofficial We Hate ramagi club has tons of unofficial members (I'm not one).

lol

Gheyz0r
Gheyz0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: slurp slurp slurp, oh, mod cock, oh yes

Dude, relax. Mod haters will continue hating mods, this is just a sad bid for attention

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 08:54 PM, Gheyz0r wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: some fucked up fantasy of his
Dude, relax. Mod haters will continue hating mods, this is just a sad bid for attention

Dude, what the hell. That's not cool..

BBS Signature
everythingkiller
everythingkiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:08 PM Reply

i once got banned for saying "ok then" without a quote on it, but I don't hate the mods for it. Cuz in 2 days, i really had learned my lesson.

Sugary-Cupcakes
Sugary-Cupcakes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, Denvish wrote: It's not so much the length that's the problem, it's the lack of line breaks and/or new paragraphs

stop being an ass he got on a good stride and let it flow it happens to me too sometimes like the addicted to NG club i made a real good thing in there

Pilot-Doofy
Pilot-Doofy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Musician
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:26 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, Denvish wrote: It's not so much the length that's the problem, it's the lack of line breaks and/or new paragraphs

I agree with this and the topic itself.

I know I used to get very pissy when the long arm of the law slapped me around for being a dick, and well, I was a dick. However, through my 4 years at NG (nearly 2 being registered) I've seen that there are a bunch of fucktards here.

I hate coming to terms with the fact that I was too someone making people's lives like hell. I mean sure, it is ONLY the internet but things do become obnoxious after a while.

Having have created nearly 10 websites with decent amounts of traffic I've ran into my share of rule breakers and dicksmokes. Well, they aren't funny after 2 or 3 times.

I think that the mods should indeed stop being so lenient. I know that most of my bans have been very graceful with the exception of a few. But I agree with all (but one) of my bans severity.

I didn't really intend for this to be the place but here is my apology to the mods...Sorry for being a cockwit.

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to restress I agree with this topic. The mods don't make the rules, they simply enforce them. Well, ONE mod made the rules, the rest just enforce them. ;)

However, regardless of who MADE the rules, TomFulp, the creator of the site, agreed that they were a good set of guidlines for the users to obey while using this FREE service online. So in short, if you bitch about a rule, you're basically bitching at TomFulp.

I agree with what the mods and admins say, if you don't like it, then feel free to leave at any time. This is a free service, stop acting like you pay and should have input on what the rules are.

The mods are chosen by the administrators under careful watch and control. They don't just pick names out of a hat for retain the position of authority on the forums. I think we should all respect the power that is given to the mods because someone who has a lot more power on the website than the rest of us thinks they're fit for the job.

If you don't agree with a ban, honestly I think you should bite your tongue and go on with your life. Even a 7 day ban isn't the end of the world. You can take it as a learning time and remember not to do that again.

Good topic, I hope everyone will see the point that the mods aren't really so bad.

Denvish
Denvish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 09:22 PM, A-Twon25 wrote:
stop being an ass he got on a good stride and let it flow it happens to me too sometimes like the addicted to NG club i made a real good thing in there

I wasn't being an ass, I was explaining why some people might find it difficult to read.
Sometimes I get into my stride when I'm typing, too, but it only takes
one
extra
keypress
to start a new line.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature
Sugary-Cupcakes
Sugary-Cupcakes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 08:45 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote:

That's kinda what happened to me. Technecally, I'm an alt.

how so??

and who the hell IS josh Bedn????

Shadic-1
Shadic-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:29 PM Reply

No one but noobs hate mods. Bigbadron can sometimes go on a banning spree, but that's the most.

Gagne-1
Gagne-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:29 PM Reply

I hate it when somebody stands up for the mods and is called a suckup. Cut it out already!

Sugary-Cupcakes
Sugary-Cupcakes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 09:27 PM, Denvish wrote:

but it only takes

one
extra
keypress
to start a new line.

lol make me a mood..............
maybe.........
happy

Diego
Diego
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:34 PM Reply

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: long post full of sucking up

Careful, I've heard ass-kissing can cause cancer.

Hamslice
Hamslice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:37 PM Reply

well, i have nothing against the mods, ive only been banned once for a day for "back seat modding" so i geuss it was okay

the mods ARE only doing a job they DONT have to do, be nice

Sugary-Cupcakes
Sugary-Cupcakes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to All mod haters read this please. Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 09:37 PM Reply

OW3ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!