00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

All mod haters read this please.

6,001 Views | 135 Replies

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:56:44

I'm seriously dissapointed at all the people defending these heinous oppressors.

They're power abusers, plain and simple. There's no "They're only doing their job" about it, it's all about inflating their ego and making us "lesser" members feel less worthy. There's only two reason a mod will ever ban you :

1) They have a grudge against you. This could be for a multitude of reasons. Possible mod lounge consiparcy going on, right here.

2) They need to inflate their enormous ego's.

A mod will never ban you because you "Broke the rules". Newgro, please. It's all about abuse.

Seriously, though, I'm an internet badass. Hear me roar.

FUCK

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:03:52

At 6/29/05 07:54 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: BigBadRon? The Dictator?

I leave for a while and everything gets better.

bbr rocks, btw.

BBR is The Dictator.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:05:17

At 6/29/05 07:56 PM, Tremour wrote: Seriously, though, I'm an internet badass. Hear me roar.

rawr.

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:32:37

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: The unofficial We Hate ramagi club has tons of unofficial members (I'm not one).

I'm the unofficial president of that club. I also belong to the ramagi locked my club club.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:34:37

I didn't read it but anyway good job for writing a huge post.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:41:28

I've been banned from reviewing movies once, but I thought it was permanent.so made this account and told my old one to s*ck my pen0r. I like mods , a bunch of them are funny and are just doing their jobs.

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:45:52

At 6/29/05 08:41 PM, Bennett143 wrote: I've been banned from reviewing movies once, but I thought it was permanent.so made this account and told my old one to s*ck my pen0r. I like mods , a bunch of them are funny and are just doing their jobs.

That's kinda what happened to me. Technecally, I'm an alt.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:46:58

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote:

I'm just trying to make a point.

and you did...i guess i should confess once i went on my little bro who never goes on the bbs, and i got banned so i wrote something about bigbadron. his alias is comorillobrillo

note: for any future posts: i am not usually the one psotin on comorillobrillo my firneds liek to do it too i only used it that once.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:49:07

I'm the unofficial president of that club. I also belong to the ramagi locked my club club.

and that's how i'm going to be banned ramji. i will find your identity and a picture and you will probally ban me before i can get it out.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:49:25

At 6/29/05 07:48 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:44 PM, paiste wrote: Your sign up date is in 2005, you have less than 300 posts. Why are you making long, pointless mod topics, and how do you even know who Josh Bend is?
First of all if you read my sign up date correctly you'd know that I've been on NG longer than you and before I signed up i'd been on Ng for a year.

i signed up in march and i have like 600 i think. cant you read he signed up 2004.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:50:59

At 6/29/05 08:32 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: The unofficial We Hate ramagi club has tons of unofficial members (I'm not one).

lol

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 20:54:38

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: slurp slurp slurp, oh, mod cock, oh yes

Dude, relax. Mod haters will continue hating mods, this is just a sad bid for attention

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:06:53

At 6/29/05 08:54 PM, Gheyz0r wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: some fucked up fantasy of his
Dude, relax. Mod haters will continue hating mods, this is just a sad bid for attention

Dude, what the hell. That's not cool..

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:08:21

i once got banned for saying "ok then" without a quote on it, but I don't hate the mods for it. Cuz in 2 days, i really had learned my lesson.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:22:55

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, Denvish wrote: It's not so much the length that's the problem, it's the lack of line breaks and/or new paragraphs

stop being an ass he got on a good stride and let it flow it happens to me too sometimes like the addicted to NG club i made a real good thing in there

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:26:10

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, Denvish wrote: It's not so much the length that's the problem, it's the lack of line breaks and/or new paragraphs

I agree with this and the topic itself.

I know I used to get very pissy when the long arm of the law slapped me around for being a dick, and well, I was a dick. However, through my 4 years at NG (nearly 2 being registered) I've seen that there are a bunch of fucktards here.

I hate coming to terms with the fact that I was too someone making people's lives like hell. I mean sure, it is ONLY the internet but things do become obnoxious after a while.

Having have created nearly 10 websites with decent amounts of traffic I've ran into my share of rule breakers and dicksmokes. Well, they aren't funny after 2 or 3 times.

I think that the mods should indeed stop being so lenient. I know that most of my bans have been very graceful with the exception of a few. But I agree with all (but one) of my bans severity.

I didn't really intend for this to be the place but here is my apology to the mods...Sorry for being a cockwit.

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to restress I agree with this topic. The mods don't make the rules, they simply enforce them. Well, ONE mod made the rules, the rest just enforce them. ;)

However, regardless of who MADE the rules, TomFulp, the creator of the site, agreed that they were a good set of guidlines for the users to obey while using this FREE service online. So in short, if you bitch about a rule, you're basically bitching at TomFulp.

I agree with what the mods and admins say, if you don't like it, then feel free to leave at any time. This is a free service, stop acting like you pay and should have input on what the rules are.

The mods are chosen by the administrators under careful watch and control. They don't just pick names out of a hat for retain the position of authority on the forums. I think we should all respect the power that is given to the mods because someone who has a lot more power on the website than the rest of us thinks they're fit for the job.

If you don't agree with a ban, honestly I think you should bite your tongue and go on with your life. Even a 7 day ban isn't the end of the world. You can take it as a learning time and remember not to do that again.

Good topic, I hope everyone will see the point that the mods aren't really so bad.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:27:18

At 6/29/05 09:22 PM, A-Twon25 wrote:
stop being an ass he got on a good stride and let it flow it happens to me too sometimes like the addicted to NG club i made a real good thing in there

I wasn't being an ass, I was explaining why some people might find it difficult to read.
Sometimes I get into my stride when I'm typing, too, but it only takes
one
extra
keypress
to start a new line.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:27:56

At 6/29/05 08:45 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote:

That's kinda what happened to me. Technecally, I'm an alt.

how so??

and who the hell IS josh Bedn????

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:29:02

No one but noobs hate mods. Bigbadron can sometimes go on a banning spree, but that's the most.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:29:59

I hate it when somebody stands up for the mods and is called a suckup. Cut it out already!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:30:46

At 6/29/05 09:27 PM, Denvish wrote:

but it only takes

one
extra
keypress
to start a new line.

lol make me a mood..............
maybe.........
happy

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:34:37

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: long post full of sucking up

Careful, I've heard ass-kissing can cause cancer.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:37:33

OW3ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:39:26

At 6/29/05 09:37 PM, reviewmonster wrote: well, i have nothing against the mods, ive only been banned once for a day for "back seat modding" so i geuss it was okay

the mods ARE only doing a job they DONT have to do, be nice

REVIEWMONSTER!?!?!?!!?!?
you trying to challange me to a DUEL!?!?!
you will go down for your insolence

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:43:09

At 6/29/05 07:29 PM, Seizure_Dog wrote: And what makes you think mods think this?

HAI SORRY THIS REPLY TO YOUR POST IS SO LATE.

Funny, I don't think I've seen a single mod disagree with him yet.

Being a mod is fun, but it also gets old. Especially when people *think* you harbor some grudge against them, when all you did was ban then for 3 days for posting 'TLDR'...

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 21:45:45

cant get past line 4, oh well

OH GOD! WHY?!

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 22:13:06

so you think that it's alright for mods to abuse users? mods are there to keep the forum organized, not to abuse it. also, you shouldn't accept everything like you just did. you say that mods are doing their job, but not all of them do their job well. if mods don't do their jobs well, i'm notjust going to stand here and do nothing. some mods make spam topics and aren't punished for it. they also make spam topics, which is against the rules. they shouldn't break the rules because they can't be banned. they should set an example. what's worse is that users don't even say anything about the spam topics. they just go along with it. popular regulars also break the rules, but nobody ever does anything about it.

by the way, i'm not saying all mods are like that. some of them are, but i'm not impyling that most of you are. i think that most of the mods are fairly good mods.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 22:31:38

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: blah

STFU n00b

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 22:44:31

im wandering something cant a mod ban you for making a topic against them?

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 22:46:24

myself i don't like alot of the mods they are abuseing thier powers and it's not right. i sen't a complait to BIGBAD RON aka the dictator, . and he said and i quote "BOO HOO". wtf is that, how in the fuck does that help me???? and FIGMENTUM banned me for making a thread about hatein 92.7% of you how does that break the rules, his reason for banning me was to give me a break from everybody since i seemd to hate so many of you.....that isn't right and he shoulden't be able to do that. i \think most of the mods are retarded. they won't even let me make my scoiety called the ShockSociety becasue they don't like the idea, well the site was made for us and what we like not them. so that kind makes it gay we have to make shit that the mods like or it's not gona happen. and i don't give a fuck if they won't let me recruit on NG i will recruit other places and i will be back with an ARMY!!! mother fucker.

DOOMS DAY IS GONA COME Shocks Will have thier chance to rise....."StrawberryShock"

They call me the almighty StrawberryShock.