00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

All mod haters read this please.

6,000 Views | 135 Replies

All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:24:09

Just because this is long doesn't mean you should not read it (I know a lot of you have low attention spans but bare with me.)

If you've been banned a couple times or have heard of being banned by one of the older mods you might have a strange idea in your head. Many people think that BigBadRon (a.k.a The Dictator) has gone mad with power. Tons of people say Mary is a mean mod too. The unofficial We Hate Ramagi club has tons of unofficial members (I'm not one). The list goes on for a while and I don't like typing for long amounts of time so I'll just cut to the chase. Say you just became a mod you might have banned a couple of spammers, a n00b or two, life is pretty good as one on the BBS, you get lot's of recognition and you have fun. Skip a year or more ahead! Thousands of alts, spammers and n00bs have flooded the BBS and made you half-way insane and tired of this shit. The once "I'll let them slide with a one day ban" thought hasn't been in your head for months so to try and stop the pollution of the BBS you deside to give 7 day bans to those you find have been screwing around and stuff. But, while on their bans, certain bitter users deside to make alts. Some people use their alts to dis the mod that banned them, others just keep going as a regular user, just a bit more of a spammer or something. You wish you knew the real account to the alt so you could get it deleted but you don't, making you sub-consciencly more angry and bitter. To get this load of your head you make a topic, sometimes the topic doesn't make sense but it still was fun to make and most enjoy the silliness. But, some people abuse you by saying rude comments and other stuff, mostly alts but still it isn't nice. So this continues everyday you're on and keeps on going, making you pissed. I mean, seriously, mods are just doing their jobs so why hate them? You wouldn't like the abuse if you were one so why do you think they would? I'm not sucking up or anything I'm just trying to make a point. They are people and basically regular users like you so you should treat them as so. There, now I'm finished so feel free to leave replies about what you thought of it.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:27:31

Well said.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:28:16

It's not so much the length that's the problem, it's the lack of line breaks and/or new paragraphs

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:28:18

i didnt read it all

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:29:50

And what makes you think mods think this?

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:30:43

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: i think bans more than 3 days r mean.....i start going emo on day 4.......

Same, I kill myself day six, and don't go on Newgrounds until my spirit returns to this mortal coil, I love being Jesus,

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:31:57

Fuck the mods.

VIVA LE REVOLUTION

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:32:09

The mods can now ban for 30-days maximum, not just 7.

Just thought you should know, citizen.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:32:10

that smetimes can be true,....but for the most part, their doing a good job

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:32:33

waynes world! waynes world! its party time it's excellent!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:33:48

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: i think bans more than 3 days r mean.....i start going emo on day 4.......

That's kind of the point, look, in a perfect world, we wouldn't be needed, nobody would have to ban or lock anything, people could behave and not be stupid, but we don't live in a perfect world. The idea of longer bans is so that not only is the offense properly punished, but the person is away from the forum long enough that they'll miss it so much that they'll memorize the rules so they never fuck up again (at least theoretically). Bitching about the mods isn't going to make you cool, or leet, or anything other then a target to get your ass dropkicked out of here, maybe permanently. So you're best bet is to just know the rules, be kind, be courteous, and above all BEHAVE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BEHAVE!! *runs off*

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:34:25

At 6/29/05 07:29 PM, Seizure_Dog wrote: And what makes you think mods think this?

I don't. (need more words)

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:35:43

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, -Fry_Lock- wrote: i didnt read it all

I hate people like you.

If you don't read, don't reply. No one gives a shit whether or not you read it. You're not making a contribution to the topic, you're just spamming and getting a high post count of that spamming.

Either read it and make a contribution,
Read and don't make a contribution.
Or realise you don't want to read it, then click the link back to 'General'.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:36:03

At 6/29/05 07:32 PM, cepticmind wrote: waynes world! waynes world! its party time it's excellent!

Aigh, a fag!
(Rhym-o)
People like this should die, so power to the mods when it comes to nOOb hating,

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:36:46

Why the hell would people hate the mods? Its there own damn fault for getting themselves banned, the mods just enforce the rules. People actually stupid enough to get themselves banned are the ones who should be hated.

Mods = Awesome

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:36:48

At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, Denvish wrote: It's not so much the length that's the problem, it's the lack of line breaks and/or new paragraphs

ya, I know I'm that's a bad habit it typing I have...

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:38:16

Stop whining

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:39:38

At 6/29/05 07:35 PM, GibSGWearsPants wrote:
At 6/29/05 07:28 PM, -Fry_Lock- wrote: i didnt read it all
I hate people like you.

He was banned about 15 seconds after he hit 'Post It!'

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:41:06

well that's my plan for colloge. my mom is already yelling at me for wasting time on newgrounds, so i'm going to do something bad enough to get at least a four year ban or something.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:42:29

At 6/29/05 07:41 PM, amm1 wrote: well that's my plan for colloge. my mom is already yelling at me for wasting time on newgrounds, so i'm going to do something bad enough to get at least a four year ban or something.

Most of the mods will ban on request. Just email one of them when you want your posting privileges removed.

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:42:32

At 6/29/05 07:24 PM, I-WAS-DAMADCOW wrote: You wish you knew the real account to the alt so you could get it deleted but you don't, making you sub-consciencly more angry and bitter.

Actually, mods (unless they don't have this feature on this site) can do IP checks on users to see if a person is using multiple accounts. They cannot delete them, but they sure can pass the info on to an adminstrator to delete the person.

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:44:11

At 6/29/05 07:38 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: i completely agree... i know sitting on the portal for a few days will do that to anyone with some of the horrible entries there... the forum can be so much worse. Maybe you think i am kissing up... but i don't care. Good job mods

Go outside, geez.

I'm glad the portal is filled with shit. That way it's not addicting.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:44:21

Your sign up date is in 2005, you have less than 300 posts. Why are you making long, pointless mod topics, and how do you even know who Josh Bend is?

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:45:24

I've never been banned only cause I'm not stupid. Its their own faults for being banned.

Little kids get mad because they think they're all that. Mods are doing good but theres no way to be perfect. Maye the punishments are sometimes harsh. But oh well. You probably deserve it.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:45:48

It may not be short, sweet and to-the-point, but I agree with you 100%!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:47:50

At 6/29/05 07:32 PM, PowerRangerGREEN wrote: The mods can now ban for 30-days maximum, not just 7.

Just thought you should know, citizen.

Dude, you're a citizen too, check your record!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:48:41

Most of the mods will ban on request. Just email one of them when you want your posting privileges removed.

yeah but i want to go out in style and ifamy. i want them to have sigs talking about me, i just have to find out what to do. i got it, i have to find out where ramagi lives, stalk her, and then get a picture, perfect. 4 year ban and infamy.

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:48:42

At 6/29/05 07:44 PM, paiste wrote: Your sign up date is in 2005, you have less than 300 posts. Why are you making long, pointless mod topics, and how do you even know who Josh Bend is?

First of all if you read my sign up date correctly you'd know that I've been on NG longer than you and before I signed up i'd been on Ng for a year.

BBS Signature

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:49:28

eveyrone knows that in the back of their head...but just as you said that the mods are getting pissed, duhh...we gte pissed too! and thats what drives sum users to making alt accounts and spamming!

Response to All mod haters read this please. 2005-06-29 19:54:18

BigBadRon? The Dictator?

I leave for a while and everything gets better.

bbr rocks, btw.