Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 581,823 Views
  • 35,564 Replies
New Topic
unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 01:43 PM

At 1/16/09 01:19 PM, unowned wrote:
At 6/10/05 07:56 PM, unowned wrote:

the date 6/10/05 is a response to the accusation and im a "new geezer", go to the second page of this thread nad find it

NOTunowned
NOTunowned
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 01:47 PM

At 1/16/09 01:42 PM, Ambimetric wrote:
At 1/16/09 01:25 PM, NOTunowned wrote:

.
why is it considered the industry standard?
and why fl studio not considered?
because it cant tell the difference between a vst etc
or maybe its the quality of the sound

It's at version 8 now so that doesn't matter.

it took 7 versions to fix something that should have worked inthe first place

do you epople have fun not knowing what youre going on about

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 01:59 PM

At 1/16/09 01:47 PM, NOTunowned wrote: why is it considered the industry standard?

Because it's cheaper than Mac programs like Logic, it's also easier to steal.
You can record live instruments as well as sequence midi, and use audio editing in it.

and why fl studio not considered?

It's geared more towards midi and synthesis, etc.

because it cant tell the difference between a vst etc

Okay.

or maybe its the quality of the sound

:/

it took 7 versions to fix something that should have worked inthe first place

But now it's fixed.
Why would I even want to have 2 panomatics going in opposite directions?

do you epople have fun not knowing what youre going on about

I do tremendously.
At the end of the day, I'm still learning, and I'm not talking down on people about not knowing as much as I do. Sue me.

As for the newb thing. I haven't seen you around here until lately anyway. So I don't care if you're on the second page or not. You're not the only guy anyone is talking about here, y'know.
And the way you post does my fucking nut in.

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:02 PM

Because it's cheaper than Mac programs like Logic, it's also easier to steal.

why would professionials steal it?

you see, a "professional" as you say is someone who makes money with their music, so they can buy things, like prorgrams

so everyone you said after that doesnt need to be replied to

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:03 PM

And the way you post does my fucking nut in.

your taste in music is a joke and i will deny your friend request on last.fm

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:04 PM

At 1/16/09 02:02 PM, unowned wrote: why would professionials steal it?

you see, a "professional" as you say is someone who makes money with their music, so they can buy things, like prorgrams

so everyone you said after that doesnt need to be replied to

They'd steal it because they're cheap bastards.
There's a studio near my area that use a cracked copy of Cubase. And they make more than enough money to be able to pay for it.

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:06 PM

At 1/16/09 02:03 PM, pr0ded wrote: your taste in music is a joke and i will deny your friend request on last.fm

Oh you're all the same guy?
Seriously what are you like.. 11, or something, with nothing better to do?

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:07 PM

They'd steal it because they're cheap bastards.

so why arent they stealing fl studio instead? is it because they prefer mac over windows?

The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.
Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?"

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say: "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever,
because this is just a ride." ... and we kill those people.

Ha ha, "Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as ONE.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:07 PM

At 1/16/09 01:41 PM, afuckingname wrote: rofl
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=91C9h_Yd_3 o&fmt=18

"somehow it focuses your attention better on the music"

drugs dont make you a bettter musician.. they just make your moods swing more so you write more in depth stuff.. i dont like to smoke and then play .. im a drummer and i need focus to play.

i smoke when i wanna relax

afuckingname
afuckingname
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:10 PM

explain jimi hendrix, or the drummer from the who, who always drummed high in concert


dope is for dopes
Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature
Koriigahn
Koriigahn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:12 PM

Because they wanted to.

My dad met the bassist of The Who, he was asking if he could borrow an amp but my dad didn't know who he was so he didn't let him borrow his amp which he definitely would have done if he had know who he was.


BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:15 PM

At 1/16/09 02:10 PM, afuckingname wrote: explain jimi hendrix, or the drummer from the who, who always drummed high in concert

If they weren't so famous from their time, and weren't famous now, it'd just be another guy in his room getting high and making tunes. And you and not a lot of other people would care.

And that Hendrix solo he did at Woodstock that is so famous and shit, it sounded like wank. If I got high and made something like that, I'd delete it the next day.

afuckingname
afuckingname
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:15 PM

At 1/16/09 02:12 PM, Koriigahn wrote: Because they wanted to.

or is it because they can, and symbolw/e cant

and its painfully obvious im the same person, by the way i type, you stupid, stupid person


dope is for dopes
Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:20 PM

Keep flame wars to your fucking blogs. Seriously. 2 pages in 30 minutes is a fucking joke. Don't get the lounge locked over your own fucking arguments. And STOP alt spamming dude, it's fucking annoying.

/rant


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:30 PM

my bassist can smoke reduculous amounts of weed and play just fine .. but he plays better sober. I play very fast and with alot of attention to detail. If i was in some alternative band or regualr rock band or even a hip hop group then i could smoke and then play..

i have to concentrate on the segway from going to 4 beat dnb to waltz dubstep and do fills and accents and my paradiddles will suck if i smoke... give me 4/4 timing il get NICE AND FUCKED....

Until i feel like joining a boring ass band.. ill stay sober when i play.. its more fun to play sober anyway..
Nice adrenaline rush

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:31 PM

yeah the who drummer was high and drunk all the time. So what Jimi hendrix. Where are they now?


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:33 PM

im just having fun, i dont want to argue anymore
i wonder how the other user experiences this? stressed out? vasoconstriction? im nice and calm

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:35 PM

At 1/16/09 02:31 PM, Envy wrote: yeah the who drummer was high and drunk all the time. So what Jimi hendrix. Where are they now?

Yeah, i basically brutally slaughtered the english language. I meant, the drummer from the who was high and drunk all the time, as well as Jimi hendrix. Where are they now?

Thats better


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:39 PM

josh homme from queens of the stone age is always drunk performing

albert hofmann, the inventor of lsd lived to be 102, he died last year

francic crick, the guy who co figured out the structure of Deoxyribonucleic acid used to experiment iwth drugs

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:42 PM

one died from Clomethiazole and the other from choking on their vomit while on Barbiturates, theyre both depressant drugs

alcohol causes more problems that all the illegal drugs combined, and its only legal because it makes you stupid, and thats what the goverment wants

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 02:53 PM

At 1/16/09 02:42 PM, unowned wrote: one died from Clomethiazole and the other from choking on their vomit while on Barbiturates, theyre both depressant drugs

alcohol causes more problems that all the illegal drugs combined, and its only legal because it makes you stupid, and thats what the goverment wants

Oh god I smell a conspiracy theory guy. Alcohol causes more problems because it's legal. Go to a crackhouse see how worthwhile everyone is. And alcohol makes you no less stupid than drugs do. It makes you stupid for a short period of time. Ever taken shrooms?


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

sdfmusic
sdfmusic
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:02 PM

mind expanding

but overall, drugs are pretty bad.

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:06 PM

the drug companies and junk food companies work in collaberation

did you know that the majority of diabetes cases are caused by poor eating, like junk food

eat junk food, get diabetes, now buy our drugs

theyre probably owned by the same corporation

i take shrooms, and i embraced a macrobiotics diet, so ill never become diabetic

the ld50 (median lethal dose) of caffine is is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats

while thc, its 1270 mg/kg (male rats)

a single dose of caffeine is much larger than thc, considering pyrolysis

so youll die from caffeine wayyy before thc

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:08 PM

Ever taken shrooms?

lol read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis #Use_of_LSD

have fun knowing people who accomplished more than you ever will are drug users

YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:09 PM

Well im glad im not the only one who used to experimented with stuff. I dont do that anymore since im a converted christian now.

sdfmusic
sdfmusic
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:19 PM

At 1/16/09 03:06 PM, unowned wrote: did you know that the majority of diabetes cases are caused by poor eating, like junk food

I think you need to take your tin foil hat off, stop reading reddit, and pick up a book.

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:26 PM

theres a native american tribe, and 90 percent of them are diabetic, because of eating starchy foods, which is converted to glucose

if they ate their traditional diet they wouldnt be diabetic

unowned
unowned
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
afuckingname
afuckingname
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate

dope is for dopes
Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 16th, 2009 @ 03:31 PM

At 1/16/09 03:09 PM, YouriX wrote: im a converted christian now.

Why the fuck...