00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Honey1200 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash 5 Course 2002-05-17 10:18:35

this june im attending a part time flash course at a local college..

i would like to post my creations here but i fret that they will suck and no one will play/watch them

any good ideas...id like em now plz

Response to Flash 5 Course 2002-05-17 22:53:53

At 5/17/02 10:18 AM, flashlearner wrote: this june im attending a part time flash course at a local college..

i would like to post my creations here but i fret that they will suck and no one will play/watch them

You should post them on Newgrounds when your happy with your movies yourself.
About critisism, you will get some valuable critisism from intelligent flash artists, however you should also be aware that you will get alot of dickheads putting you and your work down just because its not up to there standard.

Good luck in the course/
check.

Response to Flash 5 Course 2002-05-23 02:23:00

At 5/17/02 10:18 AM, flashlearner wrote: this june im attending a part time flash course at a local college..

-------------------------------------------------------
Dude just post 'em u might even got good responces and learn stuff from that!

Response to Flash 5 Course 2002-05-25 06:00:33

Just don't make stick figures... unless they are cool 3d like stick figures... then its cool. :)

Response to Flash 5 Course 2002-05-28 03:26:27

Hi Im going to do a course that uses flash. It is called Interactive Multimedia Course. Is that the same as the one your doing?