Be a Supporter!

Show NG your instrument!

  • 71,881 Views
  • 825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-25 03:03:48 Reply

At 4/24/10 09:57 PM, SaghettiGuy wrote: The Fender Stratocaster is what I have now and the BC Rich Warbeast is what I plan to get.

Ugh, I hate most B.C. Rich, most are overrated poorly designed guitars and the Kahler tremolo system isn't very good imo.

But to each his own.

DJRAV3N
DJRAV3N
  • Member since: May. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-25 04:37:19 Reply

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j 224/kingofbling2/3246_72308331332_706891 332_2153718_.jpg[/IMG]


I Am L3O, I Am the only Me there is Nobody Else
L3O's Soundcloud
Reverbnation

axlisbak
axlisbak
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-25 08:23:21 Reply

At 4/24/10 09:57 PM, SaghettiGuy wrote: The Fender Stratocaster is what I have now and the BC Rich Warbeast is what I plan to get.

the warbeast is probably the only bc rich guitar id get if i could, i like it

Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-25 09:39:40 Reply

At 4/25/10 08:23 AM, axlisbak wrote:
At 4/24/10 09:57 PM, SaghettiGuy wrote: The Fender Stratocaster is what I have now and the BC Rich Warbeast is what I plan to get.
the warbeast is probably the only bc rich guitar id get if i could, i like it

Personally I think their Mocking Birds are alright, but the rest kind of just feel and play like complete crap to me. They just feel cheap and the Kahler just doesn't match an Original Floyd Rose or Ibanez's edge system.

loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-25 14:48:39 Reply

At 4/25/10 03:03 AM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: Ugh, I hate most B.C. Rich, most are overrated poorly designed guitars and the Kahler tremolo system isn't very good imo.

Seconded. I don't think I know any good guitarists who would buy a BC Rich

Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-26 22:49:54 Reply

At 4/25/10 02:48 PM, loansindi wrote:
At 4/25/10 03:03 AM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: Ugh, I hate most B.C. Rich, most are overrated poorly designed guitars and the Kahler tremolo system isn't very good imo.
Seconded. I don't think I know any good guitarists who would buy a BC Rich

On a personal level, no. But on a professional level, I think Kerry King is the only one. And I'm pretty sure the ones he uses are better than the ones BC Rich sells on the market to normal consumers.

nihilisticeq
nihilisticeq
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 08:12:31 Reply

At 4/26/10 10:49 PM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: On a personal level, no. But on a professional level, I think Kerry King is the only one. And I'm pretty sure the ones he uses are better than the ones BC Rich sells on the market to normal consumers.

Slash uses a bc rich when he needs a tremolo

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 18:55:10 Reply

At 4/27/10 08:12 AM, nihilisticeq wrote:
At 4/26/10 10:49 PM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: On a personal level, no. But on a professional level, I think Kerry King is the only one. And I'm pretty sure the ones he uses are better than the ones BC Rich sells on the market to normal consumers.
Slash uses a bc rich when he needs a tremolo

Also Chuck Schuldiner, Trey Azagtoth, Erik Rutan, Terrance Hobbs and Guy Marchais, and some dude from Lenny Kravitz


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 19:02:00 Reply

At 4/27/10 06:55 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 4/27/10 08:12 AM, nihilisticeq wrote: Slash uses a bc rich when he needs a tremolo
Also Chuck Schuldiner, Trey Azagtoth, Erik Rutan, Terrance Hobbs and Guy Marchais, and some dude from Lenny Kravitz

Well I meant more so famous outside of the "metal" niche/genre.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 20:17:41 Reply

At 4/27/10 07:02 PM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: Well I meant more so famous outside of the "metal" niche/genre.

That's a fallacy though, because they are guitars that are "designed" for metal.


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 20:30:01 Reply

At 4/27/10 08:17 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 4/27/10 07:02 PM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: Well I meant more so famous outside of the "metal" niche/genre.
That's a fallacy though, because they are guitars that are "designed" for metal.

and also for making the user look ridiculous

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 20:33:11 Reply

At 4/27/10 08:30 PM, loansindi wrote: and also for making the user look ridiculous

Opinions are fun :)


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 21:23:53 Reply

At 4/27/10 08:33 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 4/27/10 08:30 PM, loansindi wrote: and also for making the user look ridiculous
Opinions are fun :)

I'm just sayin... if I wanted to cut myself on the ridiculously pointy edges of my guitar, I would totally buy a bc rich

Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-27 22:41:19 Reply

At 4/27/10 09:23 PM, loansindi wrote:
At 4/27/10 08:33 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 4/27/10 08:30 PM, loansindi wrote: and also for making the user look ridiculous
Opinions are fun :)
I'm just sayin... if I wanted to cut myself on the ridiculously pointy edges of my guitar, I would totally buy a bc rich

Guess you like an axe too, if you need pillage and rape a town.

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-28 11:39:54 Reply

At 4/27/10 08:30 PM, loansindi wrote:
At 4/27/10 08:17 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 4/27/10 07:02 PM, Nosferatu-of-Worms wrote: Well I meant more so famous outside of the "metal" niche/genre.
That's a fallacy though, because they are guitars that are "designed" for metal.
and also for making the user look ridiculous

I second hat motion. Why do so many guitarists think that a guitar that looks like what's left after itwent through a wood chipper looks good? Actually, they'd probably look mre interesting if they had been hrogh the wood chipper I guess

durn
durn
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-28 11:44:02 Reply

Ya call that a guitar?!

THESE are real guitars!!! ;)

bossler13
bossler13
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-28 12:39:14 Reply

i've got a decent set of basses

from left to right, we have my Traben Array Ltd 5-String, Dean Acoustic Playmate, and the Fender Squire P-bass

Show NG your instrument!

Krank
Krank
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-29 18:04:14 Reply

check out my new instrument

Show NG your instrument!

Pure-Metal-UTA
Pure-Metal-UTA
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 02:39:33 Reply

I'm currently making my own guitar (Instrument Making is a school course you can take at my school)
Once I get that done, I'll post pics of ALL my instruments. I have alot

Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 03:00:51 Reply

old pic of my setup i'm 2 lazy to say all the shit i have

Show NG your instrument!


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 03:01:52 Reply

more stuff
this is my girlfriend

Show NG your instrument!


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
Greeksta-69
Greeksta-69
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 03:03:02 Reply

and..
this is my boyfriend (the guitar)

Show NG your instrument!


Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature
Pure-Metal-UTA
Pure-Metal-UTA
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 04:34:57 Reply

At 4/30/10 03:01 AM, Greeksta-69 wrote: more stuff
this is my girlfriend

I have the TASCAM USS-144 box... Fancy that!
Anyways, how much did you pay for the screen and stand?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 10:04:46 Reply

At 3/27/10 09:05 PM, CyprusX wrote: Ibanez AJD91 Artcore hollowbody . They actually stopped making these models.

that is one of the sexiest guitars I have seen in a long time - the fact they don't make them anymore makes me want one even more... sadly it would have to be strung left-handed as I am left-handed :(

loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 15:31:45 Reply

At 4/30/10 10:04 AM, Chronamut wrote: that is one of the sexiest guitars I have seen in a long time - the fact they don't make them anymore makes me want one even more... sadly it would have to be strung left-handed as I am left-handed :(

If you ask me, left handed people learning to play the guitar 'left handed' is kind of a ripoff. Both hands are doing fairly complex tasks, and I bet most folks could handle doing it 'right handed' just fine.

Plus you're stuck either buying from the limited selection of left handed models, or buying models that aren't really awkward when they're upside down.

Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-04-30 17:28:00 Reply

Pfft, this place needs more pianos.

Show NG your instrument!


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Assios
Assios
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-05-01 09:48:25 Reply

Keyboaaaaaard!

Show NG your instrument!

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-05-21 13:36:56 Reply

At 5/21/10 01:01 PM, Piss wrote:
At 4/30/10 05:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Pfft, this place needs more pianos.
took me a while to realize the part behind it isn't shadow. i thought it was an impossibly thin upright.

Holy fuck my mind was just blown


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

FlamingFirebolt
FlamingFirebolt
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-05-21 14:37:53 Reply

At 5/21/10 01:01 PM, Piss wrote:
At 4/30/10 05:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Pfft, this place needs more pianos.
took me a while to realize the part behind it isn't shadow. i thought it was an impossibly thin upright.

holy shit that's actually a really cool optical illusion. :D
because of the reflection it really looked like an impossible thin piano..


BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to Show NG your instrument! 2010-05-21 14:41:43 Reply

At 5/21/10 02:37 PM, FlamingFirebolt wrote:
At 5/21/10 01:01 PM, Piss wrote:
At 4/30/10 05:28 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: Pfft, this place needs more pianos.
took me a while to realize the part behind it isn't shadow. i thought it was an impossibly thin upright.
holy shit that's actually a really cool optical illusion. :D
because of the reflection it really looked like an impossible thin piano..

My piano is one of a kind.

Or rather, the angle that I took the picture in and the lighting is :D.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature