00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't remember this one movie...

865 Views | 7 Replies

I'm trying to remember this one movie. It's a stick movie, but the characters actually transform into fleshy figures later into the movie. I do remember that there's a fight scene between the hero and the evil guy, but i do rember one line from the movie.

The main character kept saying that he was 'just a stick'. He was so stuck on the concept that he was still a stick figure. I remember during the movie he tried to transform again, but he almost made that one character... the blue guy from those good cartoons. That ad-lib was funny.

If anyone can point me in the right direction i'd greatly appreciate it.

Making the world a slightly more sane place since 1983, but he's hasn't been trying that hard to begin with. Click this for my MySpace if you're so bold. You've been warned.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 04:28:57

Maybe you should go to the Wi/Ht Forum

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 04:33:27

dude its a hamburger flash you dumbass! dont you remember?!

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 04:34:40

I thought you were talking about something called 'Evolution of a Stickman', until you mentioned that line, which I don't think is in there, since the aforementioned movie has no dialogue...

BBS Signature

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 04:35:31

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go post over there also.

Making the world a slightly more sane place since 1983, but he's hasn't been trying that hard to begin with. Click this for my MySpace if you're so bold. You've been warned.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 07:50:07

At 3/26/05 04:33 AM, koreaman wrote: dude its a hamburger flash you dumbass! dont you remember?!

every single time i go into any post ur here ripping that person off,
well guess wat nobody likes u, ur a retard, and if all ur gonna do is rip people off then go fuck urself

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 07:53:50

Response to I can't remember this one movie... 2005-03-26 21:43:41

At 3/26/05 07:53 AM, TOXICBOMB wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=193560

Eh?

You, my friend, rock. This is the movie that I was looking for.

Thanks,

BBS Signature