00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hbag just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Psp Crew

58,670 Views | 1,096 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 17:09:14

At 8/14/05 04:13 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 8/14/05 04:07 PM, Sheet wrote:
Yes, but there is no difference other than the color, and the graphis are NOT better...
Huh? Well what do you think about Metal Gear Ac!d?
It looks a little stupid... its a fucking card game, isnt it? :\

Yeah, it sucks

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 18:18:14

At 8/14/05 05:09 PM, Sheet wrote:
At 8/14/05 04:13 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 8/14/05 04:07 PM, Sheet wrote:
Yes, but there is no difference other than the color, and the graphis are NOT better...
Huh? Well what do you think about Metal Gear Ac!d?
It looks a little stupid... its a fucking card game, isnt it? :\
Yeah, it sucks

I beg to differ, I think the game is quite good. Yeah, it's a card game, but it's still so much fun to play. The storyline is also totally awesome! But acid isn't for you foolish run and gunners, it's a thinker game. a lot of thinking

At 8/14/05 02:19 AM, Aens wrote: is there an adapter to hook up your psp to a tv? just wondering

Umm I hear you can connect your psp to your ps2 and charge it. You need the usb cord. I'm not sure though, I haven't tried it myself.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 19:16:12

At 8/14/05 02:57 PM, Sheet wrote: Did you guys know a new version of the PSP is gonna come at the end of this year, I think. The PSP is white with better graphics!

It's the same graphics.

The only difference, is that it might have 2.0 right out of the box.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 19:54:49

At 8/14/05 06:18 PM, The_Ass_Clown wrote:
At 8/14/05 02:19 AM, Aens wrote: is there an adapter to hook up your psp to a tv? just wondering
Umm I hear you can connect your psp to your ps2 and charge it. You need the usb cord. I'm not sure though, I haven't tried it myself.

Not what he asked. Plus, why would the USB Cable charge the battery? Are you stupid? Even if it did work... (which i'm almost postive it doesn't) why wouldn't you just plug the fucker in the wall? Idiot.
To the best of my knowledge, their is way to play PSP Games on your T.V. or at least not now. I say so simply because i don't know of an output on the PSP.

Munchies:

:The only difference, is that it might have 2.0 right out of the box.
More than likely it will... if it doesn't it means that Sony just got lazy. Hell, there might be a new update by then. However, it will NOT have better graphics... it's the same machine... (in regards to the person that said it might/would)

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 20:29:30

MaY i JoIn? PlEaSe?

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 20:34:17

At 8/14/05 08:29 PM, Acid-Rain wrote: MaY i JoIn? PlEaSe?

Shoor... butt onlee bcuz ur hawt...!!
No, seriously, come and join.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 20:35:23

At 8/14/05 08:29 PM, Acid-Rain wrote: MaY i JoIn? PlEaSe?

So your a cartoonist now? :p I like your sig man, it's hawt.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 21:55:54

At 8/14/05 07:54 PM, NGCA wrote: lolk

Think of it as a new connectivity. Since the new Socom game for the PSP functions with the PSP one. I'm too lazy to say something about it: Here's the linkzorsomgodwlowdla

Munchies:
The only difference, is that it might have 2.0 right out of the box.
More than likely it will... if it doesn't it means that Sony just got lazy. Hell, there might be a new update by then. However, it will NOT have better graphics... it's the same machine... (in regards to the person that said it might/would)

That's what I said :O

But I doubt there would be a update for a while, since it's a VERY VERY major update.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 22:24:38

At 8/14/05 09:55 PM, -munchies wrote: That's what I said :O

But I doubt there would be a update for a while, since it's a VERY VERY major update.

I heard that it is coming out tommorow... but it is probably going to get delayed again... hopefully not.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 22:29:57

At 8/14/05 10:24 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote:
At 8/14/05 09:55 PM, -munchies wrote: That's what I said :O

I heard that it is coming out tommorow... but it is probably going to get delayed again... hopefully not.

Sorry, but it's not going to happen tomorrow. It's sometime this week.

They said it was going to be released the week of the 15th.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-14 23:13:18

I have a PSP, I'll join this club
The games I have are Tony Hawks Underground 2 remix and Hot Shots Golf Open Tee. I have the 2.0 update (japanese version) also. If anyone wants to play online then IM me

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-15 00:29:39

Yeah, it sucks
I beg to differ, I think the game is quite good. Yeah, it's a card game, but it's still so much fun to play. The storyline is also totally awesome! But acid isn't for you foolish run and gunners, it's a thinker game. a lot of thinking

But all the other Metal Gear Solid games where run and gunners!

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-15 10:37:18

At 8/14/05 07:54 PM, NGCA wrote:
Not what he asked. Plus, why would the USB Cable charge the battery? Are you stupid? Even if it did work... (which i'm almost postive it doesn't) why wouldn't you just plug the fucker in the wall? Idiot.

I guess NGCA Really has it out for me. It wasn't my idea, so don't say I'm an idiot for stating someone else's thoughts, I haven't tried it I wasn't sure if it would work or not. So, I'm not the idiot, you critisizing me for someone elses ideas just makes you look more like a fool. So, please stop ripping my head off every time I make a fuckin' post.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-15 13:31:42

well i have a psp direct from japan and ive compared it with the english model and there is actually a different screen on the english model, the japanese model of the psp has the best screen of the lot apparently which im glad of and i have ridge racer (my fav game of all time, i completed all the tours in 3 days i was so addicted to it) and spider-man 2 which i completed on hard difficulty in a day which i have to say doesnt give it much re-play value but ridge racer is an awesome game and im 0wnage in the Crinale (devil car) i have a lap record of 51 seconds on downtown rave city with it.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-15 14:47:14

At 8/15/05 10:37 AM, The_Ass_Clown wrote:
At 8/14/05 07:54 PM, NGCA wrote:
I guess NGCA Really has it out for me. It wasn't my idea, so don't say I'm an idiot for stating someone else's thoughts, I haven't tried it I wasn't sure if it would work or not. So, I'm not the idiot, you critisizing me for someone elses ideas just makes you look more like a fool. So, please stop ripping my head off every time I make a fuckin' post.

NGCA, first of all... pluging in your PSP to a PS2 via USB cable, it may be able to charge that way, just like when you plug and iPod into your computer via USB, and firewire on the mac, i know it is not a very useful idea, but it could come in handay a day that you forget your AC Adapter, having it work with the PS2's screen is probable, I doubt it will work though, unless you get a special driver or somthing... I dont even have a PS2 so dont fucking flame me about it.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-15 16:17:49

Thanks for letting me join sorry i didnt post sooner i got banned :( but now im back :) lol well i just got Tony Hawks UnderGround 2 and Dead 2 Rights: Reconing there both really fun well thanks again for letting me join

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-15 20:28:21

At 8/15/05 04:17 PM, ScarFaceKid wrote: Thanks for letting me join sorry i didnt post sooner i got banned :( but now im back :) lol well i just got Tony Hawks UnderGround 2 and Dead 2 Rights: Reconing there both really fun well thanks again for letting me join

I heard Dead to rights was really bad. But, it's mostly your own opinion.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 08:44:18

At 8/15/05 02:47 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: I dont even have a PS2 so dont fucking flame me about it.

Tharifka, eve you're getting it. You're the man. But, back to PSP business. I'm getting my paycheck today, what game should I purchase? Wipeout Pure, with it's awesomeness in general, Ridge Racer, with it's insane graphics, Death Jr., with it's coming out todayness I believe, or Twisted Metal:Head On, with it's funness and killing carness. If no one can decide I may have to get lumines.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 08:51:02

At 8/16/05 08:44 AM, The_Ass_Clown wrote: Tharifka, eve you're getting it. You're the man. But, back to PSP business. I'm getting my paycheck today, what game should I purchase? Wipeout Pure, with it's awesomeness in general, Ridge Racer, with it's insane graphics, Death Jr., with it's coming out todayness I believe, or Twisted Metal:Head On, with it's funness and killing carness. If no one can decide I may have to get lumines.

Get Wipeout Pure, or you can just wait until tomorrow for Death Jr.

Anyway, does anyone know how to get that white dust out from under the screen? (I supose not, but it's worth asking)

Too bad you can't blow it out.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 09:44:09

At 8/16/05 08:51 AM, -munchies wrote: Get Wipeout Pure, or you can just wait until tomorrow for Death Jr.

Anyway, does anyone know how to get that white dust out from under the screen? (I supose not, but it's worth asking)

Too bad you can't blow it out.

I am going to avoid answering this question to my best efforts because I don't want to get flamed for my response. I'm sorry I couldn't help you out.

Anyways, Could you be more specific? White dust? Could it possibly be dead pixels? I'm not too sure though. And for my response, I await the flaming.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 10:34:11

At 8/16/05 09:44 AM, The_Ass_Clown wrote: Anyways, Could you be more specific? White dust? Could it possibly be dead pixels? I'm not too sure though. And for my response, I await the flaming.

Not dead pixels. Specs. VERY VERY ANNOYING SPECS OF FUCKING DUST.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 11:06:21

At 8/16/05 10:34 AM, -munchies wrote:
At 8/16/05 09:44 AM, The_Ass_Clown wrote: Anyways, Could you be more specific? White dust? Could it possibly be dead pixels? I'm not too sure though. And for my response, I await the flaming.
Not dead pixels. Specs. VERY VERY ANNOYING SPECS OF FUCKING DUST.

Well if you're adventurous, you could take off the cover and try doing it that way. Other than that, I don't know =D

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 11:15:44

At 8/16/05 11:06 AM, The_Ass_Clown wrote: Well if you're adventurous, you could take off the cover and try doing it that way. Other than that, I don't know =D

OH NOEZ! A RISK!

It's not as annoying at night, but in sunlight, it's very annoying.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 11:21:37

I have this one spot on my screen I cant get off....it pisses me off

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 12:03:35

At 8/16/05 11:21 AM, uzi_clock wrote: I have this one spot on my screen I cant get off....it pisses me off

Try getting some cleaning solution for your PSP. (Like the ones they sell at your local Lens Crafters or anywhere else where they sell glasses) And use your soft cloth that came with the PSP, and rub hard.

Or just lick your finger and rub vigorously with your soft cloth.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 17:07:22

At 8/16/05 08:44 AM, The_Ass_Clown wrote:
At 8/15/05 02:47 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: I dont even have a PS2 so dont fucking flame me about it.
Tharifka, eve you're getting it. You're the man. But, back to PSP business. I'm getting my paycheck today, what game should I purchase? Wipeout Pure, with it's awesomeness in general, Ridge Racer, with it's insane graphics, Death Jr., with it's coming out todayness I believe, or Twisted Metal:Head On, with it's funness and killing carness. If no one can decide I may have to get lumines.

I have never played Ridge Racer, and I am waiting for Death Jr. to come out to get... but I do have Twisted Metal: Head On, and Wipeout Pure.
And my answer is this... if you are a hardcore Twisted Metal fan you should get it, althoyugh the game is very short and can get boring after you play it too much.
I would get Wipeout Pure, it was the first game I got when I first got my PSP and it is holding its postition as my second favorite PSP game, 1st being.... Coded Arms.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 19:42:56

At 8/16/05 05:07 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: 1st being.... Coded Arms.

<3<3<3<3<3<3 3<

Anyway, do you have any idea to remove the white specs from under the screen?

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-16 20:15:42

Yeah, I've decided to wait for Death Jr. to come out. Yeah, I misread the release date a while ago and I got confused as to the release date. Anyways, today I decided to hook myself up with a ps2 controller and the bard's tale. Cooling down on the PSP, I'm stuck on all my games but they just take so long and I've lost my patience, because of my add moods so I just don'tplay them much lol. But, Death Jr. Should hold my focus until Medival Ressurection comes out...

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-17 00:33:24

At 8/16/05 07:42 PM, -munchies wrote:
At 8/16/05 05:07 PM, -Tharikifa- wrote: 1st being.... Coded Arms.
<3<3<3<3<3<3 3<

Anyway, do you have any idea to remove the white specs from under the screen?

By "under the screen" do you mean underneath your screen protector (assuming you use one), or inside the screen itself?

At 8/16/05 08:15 PM, The_Ass_Clown wrote: Yeah, I've decided to wait for Death Jr. to come out. Yeah, I misread the release date a while ago and I got confused as to the release date. Anyways, today I decided to hook myself up with a ps2 controller and the bard's tale. Cooling down on the PSP, I'm stuck on all my games but they just take so long and I've lost my patience, because of my add moods so I just don'tplay them much lol. But, Death Jr. Should hold my focus until Medival Ressurection comes out...

Yeah, Death Jr. looks like its going to be an awesome game... and I really need a bigger memory stick now... after downloading the new Wipeout Pure Classic Pack 1... I only have about 600k left :\ I was going to wait and get a 2 or 1 GB one... but I cant wait any longer... so i am going to go for the biggest sie currently in stock.

Response to Psp Crew 2005-08-17 03:11:22

People hate the PSP just becuase it doesn't have any good games, for now. I can't wait for Death Jr., Daxter, and Infected, but for now the games I'm playing are Mercury and sometimes Dead to Rights: Reckoning. Any idea how to beat the last boss on Dead to Rights?