00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jap Anime Corp.

8,213 Views | 275 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 00:37:17

Or I could just show this....not much but still, a lil better detailed.

http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222&image=songproject1ta.swf

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 00:42:23

Ok, that one came out really wrong.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 01:02:38

So, am i alloud to join

heres a pic i posted earlier but nobody responded

it took about 20 min

Jap Anime Corp.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 01:06:46

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 01:45:39

:At 3/21/05 10:44 PM, Astropuff wrote:

Im not offended by it, yet Im saying not everyone on NG are white. Yet (not everyone) they are some bigot idiots here and they may take the name Jap Corp offensively. Like if some guy made a N***** rap music thing. The first thing anyone would think is .. what the hell? I usually trip across racist posts in NG all the time.. I have tried to soften it but idiots still exist.

As for your animating skill, I enjoyed that movie. What you are doing currently is power up anime, and super deformed (chibi).. though Im not sure you were aiming towards super deformed (chibi) in your second swf. You do talent, but your coloring seems like its in the improving stages. Im not sure if you know the three coloring types I use.. CG, Cel-Shading, and soft shading.. yet if you used that it'll really professionalize it. I always have to continue drawing to improve myself and even take pointers at times from other animators I have worked with in the past. Its really amazing that you have in fact picked up that talent though, Im guessing you have a few months or to a year of experience under your belt and with your stylings constantly improving you may pull off a career in animation in anime.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 02:13:50

At 3/22/05 12:37 AM, yrneh16 wrote: Or I could just show this....not much but still, a lil better detailed.

http://img222.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img222=songproject1ta.swf

If you turn the body forward and the hind foot towards the camera a little it'll look better.. also the human body bends a little.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 02:34:55

I was just wondering how many ppl are actually interested in this now,

please post your NG name and the spot you want (like animator, ect)

also, make a hotmail acount and add me to it

anime_artist1000@hotmail.com

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 03:23:43

hey this is a collab or a team o.o?

if its a collab, then i can join if theres still rooma nd if u guys accept me XD, i use a somewhat deformed "anime"-ish style @.@

BBS Signature

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 03:38:50

(demon_xion)

i already said your style would work, i think, lol.. wow i'm in charge and i still don't know what exacly is going on... SOMEONE FILL ME IN... Damn my multitasking

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 03:45:05

really? i dont think ive ever posted on this thread before....damn my bad memory!!!! XD, well i dont remember, when u get informed, lemme know xD

BBS Signature

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 03:47:01

At 3/22/05 03:45 AM, demon_xion wrote: really? i dont think ive ever posted on this thread before....damn my bad memory!!!! XD, well i dont remember, when u get informed, lemme know xD

if you make a hotmail.com account and add me, then we could talk alot faster then in here....

anime_artist1000@hotmail.com

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 09:23:23

At 3/21/05 10:44 PM, Astropuff wrote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=204747

Read my review on this...

http://img108.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img108=example0li.swf

I would say it is anime, and i mean this in a purley consturctive way but the girl in the top right looks like a heroin junky, remove the shading from under the eyes and it will look fine!

At 3/22/05 01:02 AM, cobex wrote: So, am i alloud to join
heres a pic i posted earlier but nobody responded
it took about 20 min

You got talent kid, but if you want in, you gotta show some animation skill, not just static images, animating your art is alot trickier, what with different layers for each arm, mouth eyes, hair etc...

At 3/22/05 01:06 AM, yrneh16 wrote: http://img138.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img138=songproject8ci.swf
The non-spastic one.

I liked the one with the seizure, it made me laugh!! But you do have talent...

As for who is in this, so far i know of

24k - script writing/animating
Darx1000 - script writing/animating
Scoll (me) - animating/actionsript
KagomeHigurashi - Female voice actor (really good)

Maverick0 - good fbf animator, hasnt posted since though.
yrneh16 - has potential, could be aworthwhile member.
TokyoAngle/tsukikage - May have been an ass, but cant deny he has talent, i say let him in if he still wants in
Nyzzo-k-f-die script writing, isnt doing this specific collab but...something different and secret.
Magpie1 is doing somat with the site??? not sure about that anymore.
cloud f f 7 wants to be a voice actor, but only made one post so i thik he has given up on the idea.
demon xion- submit some animation dude, cant just let anyone in!

This is the scenario to test your abilities:-
your character is wondering the world looking for memories, for his town was destroyied by a massacre *of your choice* you survived cus you were out doing something *your choice* and you feel responsible, you wonder the woods in the dark when your path is crossed with a dark figure.... *you decide what happens*

Only has to be short, just enough to demonstrate your skills with flash and as an animator.
like this, you will have to excuse the grass animation, imageshack changed the size of my movie!
And if 24k and darx1000 dont come up with the movie specs soon, i can do that if you dont want to? up to you!

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 11:31:17

Dammit, how come everytime I sign off for the day, the posts go up like crazy? Well, I'll have the clip by end of week.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 12:41:43

u do realise that i'll work on the script if you need help. oh and i'll need to talk to the animators for the collab, you'll find out why when i get a chance to talk to you.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 12:41:46

Actually as I said a billion times Im really busy with Kyoudaiai.. never said I wanted to be a part of this collab, I said if I submitted anything to Nazigrounds I'd work with you. I have alot going on right now, I actually just came here to see if there were any webdesigners and I saw this topic.. and blah blah blah.

Boredom art.. five minutes.

Looks pixelated because of paint.. did it in paint.

Jap Anime Corp.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 13:18:06

At 3/22/05 12:41 PM, TokyoAngel wrote: Actually as I said a billion times Im really busy with Kyoudaiai.. never said I wanted to be a part of this collab, I said if I submitted anything to Nazigrounds I'd work with you. I have alot going on right now, I actually just came here to see if there were any webdesigners and I saw this topic.. and blah blah blah.

Boredom art.. five minutes.

Looks pixelated because of paint.. did it in paint.

Man, Nazigrounds? You're just hating EVERYTING aren't you? Dude, I'm Chinese, and sometimes white people defend me for the dumbest reasons. The only people that should and complain are the Japanese people that are pissed off at the word "Jap", not hippies like you.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 13:28:30

No no no.. Im not talking about this..

I call Nazigrounds, nazigrounds because of the extreme racism here. Search for any flash by Stamper. Due to the fact that Wade/Tom not only support the racism but they put it on the front page, Im edging to the conclusion that they are racist idjits.. breaking their own rules and not to mention insensitive jerks. I was never offended by the Jap thing I just said it was an offensive word.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/search.php?kind=a&terms=Stamper

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 13:30:31

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 13:34:21

ok, ok guys calm down! this isn't the place to argue about whether something/one is racist or not.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 13:44:20

Yeah that was that funny erm... piconjo besitzen zie or something like that which portrayed wade as hitler, very amusing!

Any progress on a full member list?

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 14:19:53

I may be in but if I do do something it wont be until next month. That conflicts with my schedule heavily though.. so I cant promise. Im always animating, and yes I enjoy piconjo because he shares the same views.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 14:21:47

Well you will have to speak to 24k or darx1000 if you want in, i dont see any problems.
The way this has been organinsed so far, i doubt we will start till one months time!!

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 14:31:11

Ha, I have no problem with you Scoll. In fact I love your animation style. Yet, I do have my pride. I thought you had some ground here.. but if you were just one of the alliances.. this doesnt really concern me.. You and Astropuff have the budding skill that I admire.. yet there is now way in hell that I will be involved with 24k.. Im really busy with commissions and things yet I am still willing to take time out to plot something up with you and Astropuff even if its over the internet perhaps we could make some sort of small movie presentation or something.

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 14:42:12

Well, i am not gonna limit myself to just one collab! Sounds like a good idea to do our own other one... add me too msn
platinumfog@hotmail.com
Be good if astro puff agrees aswell! I am guessing it will still be an anime type one?
Cos as of 5th may, I HAVE NO MORE UNIVERSITY I WILL BE QUALIFIED!!! NO MORE EXAMS! and that means MORE TIME FOR FLASH BABY!!!
*Scoll starts gyrating his hips and makes the children cry

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 16:07:56

At 3/22/05 01:45 AM, TokyoAngel wrote: As for your animating skill, I enjoyed that movie. What you are doing currently is power up anime, and super deformed (chibi).. though Im not sure you were aiming towards super deformed (chibi) in your second swf. You do talent, but your coloring seems like its in the improving stages. Im not sure if you know the three coloring types I use.. CG, Cel-Shading, and soft shading...

Actually I just like that head-size. But I do realize what you mean, as the head is about twice as thick as the body. The body is short mostly due to my bad judgement, because it looked quite a bit more normal when I legthened/widened the lower part of the body. Thanks for pointing that out to me :P

As for the types of shading, I always hear about them but don't know what they mean. I'll go google that up later after I finish eating. BTW, before I search, what does CG stand for?

-Thanks

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 16:32:21

Actually I just like that head-size. But I do realize what you mean, as the head is about twice as thick as the body. The body is short mostly due to my bad judgement, because it looked quite a bit more normal when I legthened/widened the lower part of the body. Thanks for pointing that out to me :P

As for the types of shading, I always hear about them but don't know what they mean. I'll go google that up later after I finish eating. BTW, before I search, what does CG stand for?

-Thanks

CG- Computer Graphics (Colored on the computer obviously)
Cel Shading- Intense shadowed animation, more dark and realistic
Soft Shading- Anime style coloring.

Being a good artist is one thing, being a good artist with excellent coloring skill is another. Color brings everything to life, you cant do anything without it.. the more complex your coloring the more captivated your audience. I practice on my animation and art everyday just to perfect it.. I plan on practicing for a long time at that before I start on Kyoudaiai, Im not too much in a rush because Im a perfectionist. When I want to make something I would spend at least an hour to two hours on one piece of artwork.. thats not practicing.. so prepping the mind and all that ying yang crap is the second thing for me visualizing the artwork so it'll come to life

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 16:45:33

Woah...lots of' posts.

I'm going to summarize my reply to almost all the posts in the paragraphs below, so heh looks for your answer if you want. :|

Currently I'm the only 'script writer'. Hopefully it will remain this way, for once a script is handed on to another person, it is easy to notice all the changes. It just isn’t the same anymore. If you are speaking of the story board, than yes Darx, Nyzzo, myself, and Killer are indeed the creators.

demon_xion, this originally started as a collab in another thread, hence we like to think of it as a 'collab'. So yes, this is in fact a collab. Though a team might exist behind it, you are not required to be in it to participate. Personally I really wish to have someone like you on this team, I love your style and I believe that it will be a great addition to this collab. What Scoll posted earlier about you posting your work, was only because he wasn't aware of the animations you have on newgrounds. If you would like in, you are in. =)

TokyoAngel, if you don't want to be in the collab, than the door is open for you to leave. The way I see it you are saying you wish to criticize and give opinion to work, unfortunately that position is already taken by myself, darx, scoll and a few others. If you are not interested in being in the collab, than post your work in the Newground Artist showcases thread.

…Well I’m off to work on the script. ^_^

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 16:50:34

As regard to what 24k said in reference to what i said about demon xion, was silly of me not to check his profile, that dark light trailer....SWEET!!! Really like your style aswell.
Just thought i would correct myself...

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 16:59:18

I just realised, i have that dark light song, its DDR - little butterfly! Great song, maybe a ddr type of JAP song could be used in the movie for fight scenes, maybe not j-pop, maybe j-techno... you know to make it more JAPish

Response to Jap Anime Corp. 2005-03-22 17:05:10

Added a new character called 'Kamikaze' just in Tokyo's honor. =D