New Topic Respond to this Topic
Neko
Neko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 06:53 PM Reply

this is all i got to say about the cut movie, BE CREATIVE everything you will make up, besides the story, you will decide what it looks like, and how it runs

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 07:36 PM Reply

ok, we have the basic story laid out, contact us if you want to choose your part of it.

Astropuff
Astropuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 06:47 PM, DarkChaosDoom wrote: Does anyone have any girl drawing tutorials? I can draw them on paper but when it comes to computer they look like ....... Too afraid to say!

http://www.bakaneko.com/howto/
http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html

And if all else fails GOOGLE!!!!
** Just search "ANIME" and study women faces/bodies.

You just need girl indicators. Such as adding lips, to imply lipstick. Or give them thicker eye lines or give them eye lashes ( Sandy the Squirrel is only a girl due to 6 Eye Lashes and a flower). It's details that seperate them from the boys.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 07:55 PM Reply

Wouldn't you know it, we already have problems amongst out ugh..staff.

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 07:55 PM, 24k wrote: Wouldn't you know it, we already have problems amongst out ugh..staff.

only because after me and dirx1000 had finished the story you imediatly said "shit, shit, shitier", and decided to change it to your version. anyway had dirx not had to leave this would have all been finished by now.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:13 PM Reply

Are you a moron? FINISH THE STORY? It hasnt even STARTED YET. Brain Storming is far from the final essay. For a writer you sure don't know shit.

My version? Are you stupid? We all came up with it.

You and Darex? Well that doesnt include me, how is your voice superoir to mine?

^_______^

yrneh16
yrneh16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:17 PM Reply

How come the Bakaneko site doesn't work? Or is it just me....

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 08:13 PM, 24k wrote: Are you a moron? FINISH THE STORY? It hasnt even STARTED YET. Brain Storming is far from the final essay. For a writer you sure don't know shit.

i never said my voice was superior to yours, but you dont even treat me as if i have a voice. and just now after i say something you block me, which is childish of you. i never shouted at you and when i asked if we could talk about this sensibly you said no. you then started shouting at me and i responded. you got madder and madder and blocked me because i finished a sentence that i had just started typing. If you say that im off the project you wont get to use any of the ideas i put forth. you treated me like dirt after you said we will treat you well and work as a team. so dont go off in a big huff if you dont get your way. me and dirx1000 talked about what happened next and then you just said it was shit and refused to listen to it. if any of the animators want the proper story that me and dirx1000 decided on then just e-mail me and i'll send it in a reply.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 08:39 PM, Nyzzo-K-F-Die wrote:
At 3/18/05 08:13 PM, 24k wrote: Are you a moron? FINISH THE STORY? It hasnt even STARTED YET. Brain Storming is far from the final essay. For a writer you sure don't know shit.

i never said my voice was superior to yours, but you dont even treat me as if i have a voice. and just now after i say something you block me, which is childish of you. i never shouted at you and when i asked if we could talk about this sensibly you said no. you then started shouting at me and i responded. you got madder and madder and blocked me because i finished a sentence that i had just started typing. If you say that im off the project you wont get to use any of the ideas i put forth. you treated me like dirt after you said we will treat you well and work as a team. so dont go off in a big huff if you dont get your way. me and dirx1000 talked about what happened next and then you just said it was shit and refused to listen to it. if any of the animators want the proper story that me and dirx1000 decided on then just e-mail me and i'll send it in a reply.

Do you even remember why I blocked you? Thats right, I said LETS JUST STOP TALKING FOR NOW. Thus preventing further conflict, you refused. I said "You are not listening" and you started flaming me, thats when I blocked you.

Treated you like shit? What the hell...are you stupid? Not liking your ideas is just how I feal. Grow up man.

And lets not forget you brining Dirx to everything. But "me and Dirx like this", "but me and Dirx like that". Well though luck, I don't. It's called brainstorming for a reason. Stop acting like this is the real thing.

Scoll
Scoll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:49 PM Reply

HAS ANYONE EVFEN COME UP WITH MOVIE SPECS YET!?!??! I WANT TO...WAIT NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I CAN EVEN START MAKING MY FLASH!!! gET ON THIS QUICK AS I DONT HAVE much time!

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 08:59 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 08:46 PM, 24k wrote:
Do you even remember why I blocked you? Thats right, I said LETS JUST STOP TALKING FOR NOW. Thus preventing further conflict, you refused. I said "You are not listening" and you started flaming me, thats when I blocked you.

Treated you like shit? What the hell...are you stupid? Not liking your ideas is just how I feal. Grow up man.

And lets not forget you brining Dirx to everything. But "me and Dirx like this", "but me and Dirx like that". Well though luck, I don't. It's called brainstorming for a reason. Stop acting like this is the real thing.

like i said i was half way through writing something to wind you up when you shouted FLAMER or something at me and then blocked me. when u said i used dirx1000 so many times that was because you kept going on about how bad the ideas were, they were both our ideas so i thought, most of these ideas weren't even mine so why am i getting shouted at? oh and how about that time i suggested we should calm down and talk about it sensibly and you replied "nope". when i suggested that we each tell each other what we think should happen in the story one at a time you again said "nope". anyway i dont want this thread closed down because we keep argueing. but im still pissed that you called me a shitty writer. anyway, the reason i said we had done the story was so we could test the animators skills and decide who should do what from there. anyway its 2am here and i need some sleep, so how about you and me talk this over tomorrow when im less tired and am in a better mood.

otherwise all is going well people, so dont worry, the story will be finished by the end of this week-end (hopefully).

Astropuff
Astropuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 18th, 2005 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 3/18/05 08:17 PM, yrneh16 wrote: How come the Bakaneko site doesn't work? Or is it just me....

Sometimes it the mainpage will lag for about 10 seconds, and I'm on cable (just checked it). Otherwise you just have to check later, it seems to die every now and then.

Renewman
Renewman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 12:03 AM Reply

Just remember guys, I'll do any voices if you need me. Other than that, I have very crappy drawing skills. lol

Rina-chan
Rina-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 12:55 AM Reply

Same here, I'm still up for voices.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]
Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.
Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

yrneh16
yrneh16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 01:22 AM Reply

Kagome, I heard your voice sample and I'm wondering, is that your real voice? Cause if it is, then I say, kick-ass! Would you like to be a VA for my upcoming Flash? (if we ever get this one started or done...)

yrneh16
yrneh16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 01:24 AM Reply

At 3/18/05 10:23 PM, Astropuff wrote:
At 3/18/05 08:17 PM, yrneh16 wrote: How come the Bakaneko site doesn't work? Or is it just me....
Sometimes it the mainpage will lag for about 10 seconds, and I'm on cable (just checked it). Otherwise you just have to check later, it seems to die every now and then.

Ya know, they make it sound easy, but it's really harder than it looks. But practice makes perfect I guess. It's really the face, hair, and eyes that gives me lots of problems. They then root out from there :P.

Rina-chan
Rina-chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 3/19/05 01:22 AM, yrneh16 wrote: Kagome, I heard your voice sample and I'm wondering, is that your real voice? Cause if it is, then I say, kick-ass! Would you like to be a VA for my upcoming Flash? (if we ever get this one started or done...)

I'd love to! I'm not sure what you mean by "real voice". None of those are my normal voice but yes I made that.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]
Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.
Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

yrneh16
yrneh16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 01:54 AM Reply

At 3/19/05 01:26 AM, KagomeHigurashi wrote:
At 3/19/05 01:22 AM, yrneh16 wrote: Kagome, I heard your voice sample and I'm wondering, is that your real voice? Cause if it is, then I say, kick-ass! Would you like to be a VA for my upcoming Flash? (if we ever get this one started or done...)
I'd love to! I'm not sure what you mean by "real voice". None of those are my normal voice but yes I made that.

Lol, sometimes I can't word things too well, heh. But that is some pretty accurate voicing though ;).

OptikalIlluzion
OptikalIlluzion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 02:27 AM Reply

Hey... I'd be interested in participating in an anime collaboration, or any sort of anime-style animation team. I'm not the best artist, specifically on computers... My hand-drawn stuff is so-so. But I do write often and could probably assist in dialogue, stories, final grammar editing (so it doesn't look like a 5th grader typed everything. Not saying that the authors would, but it does seem common in alot of flash projects.)

Also, I'm great with concepts and ideas for different features in games, even if they are a tad ambitious. So, if anyone wants to tag me on, contact me.

AIM: QuasigodSepheh
Yahoo: singleexistence
Email: singleexistence@yahoo.com

Auf wiedersehen.

magpie1
magpie1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 03:31 AM Reply

Who's actually in?lol.I need ti cos im working on site.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 10:53 AM Reply

ugh...you guys know we are changing sites, right? ^^''

Astropuff
Astropuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 3/19/05 10:53 AM, 24k wrote: ugh...you guys know we are changing sites, right? ^^''

Nope, and I don't know what you mean by "Changing Sites". You mean you are trying to start the collab on a different site instead?

P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 01:38 PM Reply

I want to be an animator to, but I just don't know how to use the god damn flash studio thingy. I do know how to draw manga type characters, though. Would that help. ME WANT BE ANIMATOR NOW X( !!!!!!!!

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 02:04 PM Reply

At 3/19/05 01:33 PM, Astropuff wrote:
At 3/19/05 10:53 AM, 24k wrote: ugh...you guys know we are changing sites, right? ^^''
Nope, and I don't know what you mean by "Changing Sites". You mean you are trying to start the collab on a different site instead?

The site already created for this collab will no longer be used, instead a new site shall be made.=)

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 3/19/05 01:38 PM, Warspyer wrote: I want to be an animator to, but I just don't know how to use the god damn flash studio thingy. I do know how to draw manga type characters, though. Would that help. ME WANT BE ANIMATOR NOW X( !!!!!!!!

try looking for tutorials on newgrounds to get you started. if you want to learn about drawing manga get a book or go to www.mutoanime.com and look in the drawing section. you cant be a good animator just like that, you have to practice and find out your style.

Neko
Neko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 03:53 PM Reply

ITS DARX1000, God forbid we ever get this collab going with everyone fighting, no we never came up with a complete story, just brainstorming,

I'm sorry for my sudden delays, or any immediate leaving.

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 19th, 2005 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 3/19/05 03:53 PM, Darx1000 wrote: ITS DARX1000, God forbid we ever get this collab going with everyone fighting, no we never came up with a complete story, just brainstorming,

I'm sorry for my sudden delays, or any immediate leaving.

well get on msn then, we could get the brainstorming part done tonight if we try.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 20th, 2005 @ 04:28 PM Reply

Hey, WE FINALLY GOT THE STORY! ..or most of it. I'll put a link to a summary in a little bit.

Nyzzo-K-F-Die
Nyzzo-K-F-Die
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 20th, 2005 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 3/20/05 04:28 PM, 24k wrote: Hey, WE FINALLY GOT THE STORY! ..or most of it. I'll put a link to a summary in a little bit.

we did, that was quick! anyway im not gonna be working on the actual collab so much now *24k cheers* but you'll see why soon enough.

Scoll
Scoll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Jap Anime Corp. Mar. 20th, 2005 @ 08:53 PM Reply

Well i am still up for the collab, what is the url for this 'SITE' i keep reading so much about? I would like to read the story and get my designated scene so i can start ASAP!!!i have exams soon so i would rather get this underway as soon as possible, but still have about 2 months to animate, maybe more, as my style takes that long, its very detailed, although i may tone it down abit for this, but anyway i am rambling, post the link for the site as soon as its up!