00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GhostiePlus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

677,931 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 20:34:17

At 6/15/08 08:04 PM, Corky52 wrote: Looks like enough people want me here and only one person doesn't. So I guess I will stick around and review, but all of my zombie related topics go to the Resident Evil club and the Horror Club now.

I think that ONE person, should leave.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 21:03:49

At 6/15/08 08:34 PM, smc316 wrote:
I think that ONE person, should leave.

Well that one person isn't a member until they redo their plan until it is accepted. Any plan that is trying to kill all of the zombies, or go on zombie hunts will never be accepted from me. Just because it is one of those unwritten rules of the club, even though it is mentioned several pages ago.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 21:51:28

question totally unrelated to current events, but i have to continue my plan like write it out and stuff every once in a while right?

im such a zombie noob :3, i would like to thank MuffDiver102 and plus i need to put the name somwhere for another sig in the future

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 22:09:00

At 6/15/08 09:51 PM, Arcbound22 wrote: question totally unrelated to current events, but i have to continue my plan like write it out and stuff every once in a while right?

yep. though why i'm saying this i don't know. i mean, i haven't changed my plan since it was first posted. too lazy i guess, plus it's more fun critiquing other people's plans.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 22:42:43

At 6/15/08 10:09 PM, Joodah wrote:
At 6/15/08 09:51 PM, Arcbound22 wrote: question totally unrelated to current events, but i have to continue my plan like write it out and stuff every once in a while right?
yep. though why i'm saying this i don't know. i mean, i haven't changed my plan since it was first posted. too lazy i guess, plus it's more fun critiquing other people's plans.

ok then i'll make my plan right now.

right now my current location is at HEB which is a grocery and other store but more grocery.it has plenty of food, and survival items that can help me along my um surviving.so now after a few days staying there thinking up a plan i have came up with this.

i need to keep moving if i want to avoid being locked in by zombies so this is what im going to do. first thing is find a small gas power chainsaw. now there should be one in the gardening area. it should be a helpful weapon and tool i think,but not so much with groups. if they dont have any then i'll just have to make my own weapon. well i was thinking about home made gernades,this is how i'll do it, grab some pakets of lighters,gasoline, anything flamable and empty them out into some can till fill them. then stick a piece string, like some dental floss tied togeter so it would become larger. put some tape on the can and there i have somthing that might throw some zombies off. once again if not for some reason, then i'll do it the old fashion way with a long tree cutting axe. whatever works acttually i just need a weapon that has a good, fast kill ratio.kinda makes me sound like a bad ass but these things can be done im sure of it.

(now i'll be carrying these items in a medium-larg back pack.)next is to take a couple of packages of freezed dryed food like camping food. it is light and it has its use. a couple of cans, but put somthing between them like bubble wrap or tissue paper so they dont make noise cause zombies lov any kind of noise and think its food. can opener duh. a couple of bottle waters also.

its alot of stuff and it will way me down alot but the place im going is a ways off and i'll only travel at day time.

the place im going is about is about 20 miles away but its a camping store with guns, which are all gone by now, but it has more weapons then the store im at and hey theres a chance that people are in there holding it from the zombies. hopefully not cause that means that zombies would be around the building and if that being the case well i'll have to fine some small tall building to rest and formulate another plan.

and if it is blocked off by zombies just thinkof how much i'll be saying "i lov myself so much for bringing all this food."

i dont like taking chances.

im such a zombie noob :3, i would like to thank MuffDiver102 and plus i need to put the name somwhere for another sig in the future

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 22:45:40

At 6/15/08 11:46 AM, jackripperz wrote: I always wondered where the word " Flaming " comes from. I never really understood.

Hey guys, i always thought that our knowledge of surviving a zombie outbreak can be used when there's something equally to the threat of a zombie outbreak. Say, a war. Or...a city riot. Do you think it's possible?

I would think a city riot would be too short for most of the tactics to be effective, locking doors is usually enough. The goal is not to survive during a riot, anyway. It's to minimize damage. In a war, if you try to barricade yourself in, the enemy assumes that you are either armed, or hiding someone, and they will drive a tank into the wall to breach your home. I'm afraid practical application of zombie survival tactics are pretty limited. If anyone can think of one though, please share. We zombie people are in dire need of a way to justify the amount of time we spend thinking about this stuff.

yes.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 22:50:38

Would you consider going to the top of a tower and sniping all zombies you see zombie hunting? Cause i'm pretty sure if I had lots of rifle ammo and I wa barricaded in a towe thats what i'd do too kill the time. XD

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 23:04:12

At 6/15/08 10:50 PM, smc316 wrote: Would you consider going to the top of a tower and sniping all zombies you see zombie hunting? Cause i'm pretty sure if I had lots of rifle ammo and I wa barricaded in a towe thats what i'd do too kill the time. XD

I wouldn't recommend it, but if you have a stable barricade, and reasonable stock of food, and the zombies already know you're there, and surrounded it, why the hell not.

Bloody waste of ammo, though.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 23:28:58

At 6/15/08 10:42 PM, Arcbound22 wrote: ok then i'll make my plan right now.

hooray for extemporanea!

right now my current location is at HEB which is a grocery and other store but more grocery.it has plenty of food, and survival items that can help me along my um surviving.so now after a few days staying there thinking up a plan i have came up with this.

do you live in a grocery store? this is a little off topic, but i'm curious.

i need to keep moving if i want to avoid being locked in by zombies so this is what im going to do. first thing is find a small gas power chainsaw. now there should be one in the gardening area. it should be a helpful weapon and tool i think,but not so much with groups.

chainsaw=bad. small fuel supply, ridiculous amounts of noise, and if it slips, you may have just decapitated yourself.

:if they dont have any then i'll just have to make my own weapon. well i was thinking about home made gernades,this is how i'll do it, grab some pakets of lighters,gasoline, anything flamable and empty them out into some can till fill them. then stick a piece string, like some dental floss tied togeter so it would become larger. put some tape on the can and there i have somthing that might throw some zombies off.

cool idea, but it would only work as a distraction to get zombies to go somewhere else. you won't be able to make an explosive strong enough to destroy a human skull with that stuff. it would work for body disposal, though.

:once again if not for some reason, then i'll do it the old fashion way with a long tree cutting axe.

bingo. that's what you want as a secondary weapon, for close combat. if you can get a crossbow or silenced firearm, you'll be set for ranged attacking as well.

(now i'll be carrying these items in a medium-larg back pack.)next is to take a couple of packages of freezed dryed food like camping food. it is light and it has its use. a couple of cans, but put somthing between them like bubble wrap or tissue paper so they dont make noise cause zombies lov any kind of noise and think its food. can opener duh. a couple of bottle waters also.

very good. one thing though: try for a water purifier so you can make fresh water as you go.

the place im going is about is about 20 miles away but its a camping store with guns, which are all gone by now, but it has more weapons then the store im at and hey theres a chance that people are in there holding it from the zombies. hopefully not cause that means that zombies would be around the building and if that being the case well i'll have to fine some small tall building to rest and formulate another plan.

if it's a successful store, people will be swarming it looking for supplies during the first stage of the panic. take your time getting there, and recon the area (get binoculars) thoroughly before entering the store.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 23:29:13

At 6/15/08 10:50 PM, smc316 wrote: Would you consider going to the top of a tower and sniping all zombies you see zombie hunting? Cause i'm pretty sure if I had lots of rifle ammo and I wa barricaded in a towe thats what i'd do too kill the time. XD

A rifle with a scope is really only good for one thing. And that is to take head shots a zombies from far away. I wouldn't just shoot at them and waste the ammo though. You never know when a survivor is going to need help and you can shoot the zombies around them.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 23:47:29

At 6/15/08 11:28 PM, Joodah wrote:

do you live in a grocery store? this is a little off topic, but i'm curious.

first post said i got to the grocery store and stayed there a couple of days so i guess so.

chainsaw=bad. small fuel supply, ridiculous amounts of noise, and if it slips, you may have just decapitated yourself.

ya

cool idea, but it would only work as a distraction to get zombies to go somewhere else. you won't be able to make an explosive strong enough to destroy a human skull with that stuff. it would work for body disposal, though.

idk a can of tag or axe is has a big bang, not big enough to blow up a head but enough to throw them down.

bingo. that's what you want as a secondary weapon, for close combat. if you can get a crossbow or silenced firearm, you'll be set for ranged attacking as well.

ya but its not going to be easy to get one, any gun store would be empty. range first then melee.

very good. one thing though: try for a water purifier so you can make fresh water as you go.

thanks, didnt think about a purifier, could help alot alot.

if it's a successful store, people will be swarming it looking for supplies during the first stage of the panic. take your time getting there, and recon the area (get binoculars) thoroughly before entering the store.

ya but the store is only so big and can have only so much. and its been a few days since my zombie holocaust so i think people would either set up a fort or the store is empty except for a few items that are very helpeful.

thanks for the revivew at least it didnt turn into a story like all my other ones lol.yet i still have a long way to go.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-15 23:57:56

I really like that idea that you just had. I think I will go back to my plan and plan a plan after the plan that I planned.

Plan, plan, plan, etc..

The one that I made had me living for about a month before I even needed to go get supplies. That means about a week from my hiding spot I need to go get supplies from nearby sources. This should give me something to do during the day in between my job and football.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:01:59

At 6/15/08 11:57 PM, Corky52 wrote:

who?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:09:51

At 6/16/08 12:01 AM, Arcbound22 wrote:
who?

I just meant I like the idea of building off of your previous plan and that I will be doing the same thing in the next couple of weeks probably.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:15:29

At 6/16/08 12:09 AM, Corky52 wrote:
who?
I just meant I like the idea of building off of your previous plan and that I will be doing the same thing in the next couple of weeks probably.

noones done that yet?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:24:56

At 6/16/08 12:15 AM, Arcbound22 wrote:
who?
noones done that yet?

I'm sure they have, but I haven't been part of the crew very long so I haven't seen it yet. I've seen different plans from the same person just in case they were in different places when it happened though, which is also something I should do.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:27:39

At 6/16/08 12:24 AM, Corky52 wrote:

well there should be a full plan of how to get out alive and survive. like isnt the goal to get to a milatary base or somthing.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:38:21

At 6/16/08 12:27 AM, Arcbound22 wrote:
well there should be a full plan of how to get out alive and survive. like isnt the goal to get to a milatary base or somthing.

Well in the case of some outbreaks there isn't a military left. In some outbreaks there isn't much of anything left and the zombies will never be killed off. It's just live as long as you can.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:44:07

At 6/16/08 12:38 AM, Corky52 wrote:

well there has to be some artic base or somthing. no virus nor zombie can survive there.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 00:55:46

At 6/15/08 11:47 PM, Arcbound22 wrote: first post said i got to the grocery store and stayed there a couple of days so i guess so.

could be bad. huge glass display windows and rotting food would make you first a target by zombies, and then sick.

idk a can of tag or axe is has a big bang, not big enough to blow up a head but enough to throw them down.

maybe. it'd work on humans, but that's 'cause we get startled, and naturally duck or dodge away from something going boom. a zombie wouldn't. i don't think a spray can would have enough power to move a body enough to make a difference.

ya but its not going to be easy to get one, any gun store would be empty. range first then melee.

so buy it now, maybe? i'm going into the marine corps in september, so i won't have any shortage of
weaponry or trained individuals to help out.

ya but the store is only so big and can have only so much. and its been a few days since my zombie holocaust so i think people would either set up a fort or the store is empty except for a few items that are very helpeful.

you might luck out, but i wouldn't bank on it. people do stupid things when the world goes crazy.

thanks for the revivew at least it didnt turn into a story like all my other ones lol.yet i still have a long way to go.

glad to be of help.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 03:48:53

At 6/16/08 12:44 AM, Arcbound22 wrote:
At 6/16/08 12:38 AM, Corky52 wrote:
well there has to be some artic base or somthing. no virus nor zombie can survive there.

Partially true. A zombie would freeze, but it could still be thawed and re-reanimate at any time. It could lie dormant, frozen, for up too a couple centuries. On a further downside, all arctic bases currently in existence still require re-supply every few months. It is very hard to live out there, what with there is nothing but ice for miles. More than any other deterrant, I would think the difficulty in locating and reaching one would pose quite a challenge. Not to mention, imagine if when you finally reach one, the thing is on lockdown and you get turned away.

You don't need to survive forever - the maximum length of a class 4 outbreak is estimated at between 10 and 25 years. A single zombie only really lives for 5 years until it is too decomposed to function.

On a non-zombie note, there are some bacterium that can survive arctic temperatures. Look into "psychrophiles," or the broader topic "extremophiles."

yes.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 06:39:30

At 6/16/08 05:39 AM, xsavior666 wrote: thats just if it all goes smoothly.

Well for starters, What do you do if you get trapped in any of those three houses by surrounding zombies/monsters? Do you honestly believe that with your katanna and macheti and what not you could actually HACK your way through them? Those weapons are only good if your really expirenced with them, and even then they are rarely somebody's best choice of weapon.

Then their is another problem; the military base. WHat if the base is on lockdown and they turn you down at the door? What do you do if you get their and the place is worse off then your home street(s) are? What if all the guns, medical supplies, food, etc. their are gone and you decide to barricade yourself in their? With only a couple days of food and the chance of the outbreak lasting several decades I don't think you'll last very long.

What if you get their before the military has been destroyed and you get confused with soilders and they force you to go out on rescue missions and such with the army? Soooooo much can go wrong with your plan that its safe to say that you will be one of the many, many, many people who die a death without knowing anything or doing anything of relevance. At all.

Plus, what would you do if you did get their sucessfully without any problems at all?

All in all I say you aren't fit for the club till you do much, MUCH more planning and thinking things through.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 09:06:17

I suppose I'll give this a try.

My plan currently is to leave as soon as I have gathered what I will require. I live in Wisconsin you see, Green Bay, a fairly large city, a bad place to be. I would attempt to gather as much food as well as as many guns (I'm an abid hunter) from my home as possible in the shortest amount of time as well as a road map. I have quite a bit of the stuff, plenty of canned goods in the basement and over 20 various firearms as well as ammunition. Anyhow, I could load this stuff into a car without drawing any attention, a garage and all that, so I could get ready silently assuming I got to my home with no problems. For the sake of the plan lets just assume this.

Anyway, the place I'd be gunning for on the least crowded roads possible is a place called the UP, a desolate stretch of low populated woods and forests on Door County. To survive I can draw what I need from the land, cherry orchards are here and there, not to mention white tail deer, so assuming my hunting skill doesn't fail me I could get plenty off of them. That means I'd probably pack a butcher knife as well, plus some other hunting things like some rope for the dragging and a field knife, and now that I think about it I might bring along a few rods and try my luck with the fish. As for ammo, the few people who live in the UP are mostly hunting types, and the local communities are pretty close knit to provide for that hobby, gun shops and hunting bars, so I could probably find a few other survivors in the UP, not that I'd link up with them, but human contact is nice to think about.

If things ever flaky I also have a back door, as the UP is right on Lake Michigan, so I could essentially find a lake boat (Trust me on this, there are lots of boats around here and it wouldn't take too long to find one.) and try and make a jump for Michigan, or Canada. Unfortunately I haven't got the slightest idea how to drive a big lake fishing boat like that, which is what I'd need to make it, but if I can't find someone who can I'll either try it and take my chances, or find a little motor boat and use that to shore hop my way to someplace else. What I mean there is drive for a while, stop and make for land for the night, if its bad I deal with the fautigue and drive some more till its safe. Lots of lake houses to choose from around here, well stocked for summer people to come by, I'd most likely head North, Northern Wisconsin is at least as desolate as the UP, if not more, plus famous for providing some of the best hunting and small lake fishing in the state, so I think at some point I'd like to leave the UP and move out to up Nort, just because the UP is uncomfortably close to Green Bay.

That is my plan for survival, very specific and based on one circumstance, I am home when the outbreak occurs. Thoughts? Pointers? Improvements? Questions? I'd love to hear them.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 10:45:27

in regards to my plan: i'm going to marine corps boot camp in september, so any plans i make will be invalidated by new skills and new weapons i get. i won't really be able to make a realistic plan for myself until i am done with my active commitment (4 years). i'll still review, though, if you guys want me to.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 10:47:53

At 6/16/08 09:06 AM, Chickidydow wrote: I suppose I'll give this a try.

Sounds good. You usually have something well planned out or something to contribute.

My plan currently is to leave as soon as I have gathered what I will require. I live in Wisconsin you see, Green Bay, a fairly large city, a bad place to be. I would attempt to gather as much food as well as as many guns (I'm an abid hunter) from my home as possible in the shortest amount of time as well as a road map. I have quite a bit of the stuff, plenty of canned goods in the basement and over 20 various firearms as well as ammunition. Anyhow, I could load this stuff into a car without drawing any attention, a garage and all that, so I could get ready silently assuming I got to my home with no problems. For the sake of the plan lets just assume this.

Alright, sounds good so far. Kind of like my plan. You have lots of food that won't expire and it helps that you are a hunter because that means not only do you have experience with guns, you can hit targets that are a lot harder to hit then a human figure.

It does suck that you live in such a populated environment, but maybe there will be enough people to buy you some time to get through your plan.

Anyway, the place I'd be gunning for on the least crowded roads possible is a place called the UP, a desolate stretch of low populated woods and forests on Door County. To survive I can draw what I need from the land, cherry orchards are here and there, not to mention white tail deer, so assuming my hunting skill doesn't fail me I could get plenty off of them. That means I'd probably pack a butcher knife as well, plus some other hunting things like some rope for the dragging and a field knife, and now that I think about it I might bring along a few rods and try my luck with the fish. As for ammo, the few people who live in the UP are mostly hunting types, and the local communities are pretty close knit to provide for that hobby, gun shops and hunting bars, so I could probably find a few other survivors in the UP, not that I'd link up with them, but human contact is nice to think about.

Sounds like you are going to be spending a lot of time outside. I would recommend finding some sort of place that you can hide out in though. Something that perhaps you can climb up and protect yourself from the elements.

If things ever flaky I also have a back door, as the UP is right on Lake Michigan, so I could essentially find a lake boat (Trust me on this, there are lots of boats around here and it wouldn't take too long to find one.) and try and make a jump for Michigan, or Canada. Unfortunately I haven't got the slightest idea how to drive a big lake fishing boat like that, which is what I'd need to make it, but if I can't find someone who can I'll either try it and take my chances, or find a little motor boat and use that to shore hop my way to someplace else. What I mean there is drive for a while, stop and make for land for the night, if its bad I deal with the fautigue and drive some more till its safe. Lots of lake houses to choose from around here, well stocked for summer people to come by, I'd most likely head North, Northern Wisconsin is at least as desolate as the UP, if not more, plus famous for providing some of the best hunting and small lake fishing in the state, so I think at some point I'd like to leave the UP and move out to up Nort, just because the UP is uncomfortably close to Green Bay.

There isn't anything wrong with just staying on the boat out of reach of zombies. Zombies can't swim, but they can walk underneath water. There is actually a really big boat on the lake right next to my house that I could live on, until it turned winter of course.

That is my plan for survival, very specific and based on one circumstance, I am home when the outbreak occurs. Thoughts? Pointers? Improvements? Questions? I'd love to hear them.

The only thing that I would say to improve is having some sort of a plan where you can get yourself where zombies can't get to you. You sound like you are spending a lot of time outside and in houses, but never really plan out how you are going to barricade them so zombies don't get in.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 11:45:05

True, I suppose I really didn't get into that. Well Wisconsin is a vacation state, people come here to enjoy our many lakes in the summer and the tourist and fishing industrialists make sure that there is an abundance of well stocked cabins and cottages all around the nice, scenic, lake filled regions like the UP and up Nort. Supposing there aren't tons of Zombies around I could get into a shed and find some lumber and nails, board up some doors and bring a ladder with me to get out, from an upstairs window. Then again I could stay on a boat, assuming the weather is acceptable, or on one of the many small islands you find in lakes, it is possible that if a zombie were to walk under the water all the way out to the island and somehow find his way on shore that I'm screwed, but these things are usually pretty steep shore side, and if it weren't I suppose I wouldn't risk it and just keep looking for a place with people or a fairly easily secure able summer cabin. Once I found one I probably wouldn't move after all the time investment until absolutely necessary. Besides, the way I deer hunt is with a stand, so if I could find a good spot to pitch one I'd be pretty set food wise, as long as I had a little luck and a bit of coffee. After that, I've still got fish and small game to rely on, and if I could get up Nort then I'd be set seeing as I wouldn't have to worry about any zombies there for a while, so I could actually go hunting for small game, which is quite noisy seeing as you shoot a bit more than when you deer hunt, and theres still the stocks of food stored at the cabins, plus the farms around the country, dairy farms, so milk and beef could be acquired fairly easily the first couple months of the outbreak, as well as corn when its in season.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 12:08:22

God...what's going on with my life! I have no time management!

Anyway, Corky, everybody wants you here. And if anyone has something to say about it, say it to me. I'm not the leader, but LC hasnt been on for long either so bite me even though i dont do a lot of activity.

Alright here's something new. If you were a zombie, who somehow managed to retain your memory and intelligence, how will you attack the humans?

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 12:15:29

At 6/16/08 12:08 PM, jackripperz wrote: Alright here's something new. If you were a zombie, who somehow managed to retain your memory and intelligence, how will you attack the humans?

If I was a zombie with a conscious and my human memory...?

Well if it was essential to eat humans otherwise I would die my self i'd think of some basic traps to get rid of people moving from place to place, rather than attempt to get someone barricading themselves in.

If I didn't need too eat too survive I would honestly try to help the humans as much as I could. Now that I have my intelligence and memory back, am I able to run, use weapons, talk and even do things like drive?

Either way I doubt another zombie would attack me so I most likely would shoot down as many zombies and monsters as possible, in fact if they never come after me then the only problem I face is if a human comes by and shoots me down before I get a chance to talk.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 12:25:32

At 6/16/08 12:15 PM, smc316 wrote:
At 6/16/08 12:08 PM, jackripperz wrote: Alright here's something new. If you were a zombie, who somehow managed to retain your memory and intelligence, how will you attack the humans?
If I was a zombie with a conscious and my human memory...?

Well if it was essential to eat humans otherwise I would die my self i'd think of some basic traps to get rid of people moving from place to place, rather than attempt to get someone barricading themselves in.

If I didn't need too eat too survive I would honestly try to help the humans as much as I could. Now that I have my intelligence and memory back, am I able to run, use weapons, talk and even do things like drive?

Either way I doubt another zombie would attack me so I most likely would shoot down as many zombies and monsters as possible, in fact if they never come after me then the only problem I face is if a human comes by and shoots me down before I get a chance to talk.

Hmm, looks like you went Fallout on my ass.

But i guess that would be true, if you're a good samaritan. But, what about the ones who just wanna kill?

Also. we really need new ideas coming in here.

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2008-06-16 12:35:33

At 6/16/08 12:25 PM, jackripperz wrote: Hmm, looks like you went Fallout on my ass.

Was that a complement or a complaint?

But i guess that would be true, if you're a good samaritan. But, what about the ones who just wanna kill?

You mean people I want to kill, for fun?

Why would I want to kill people for the hell of it?

Unless of course I have my memory and smarts but my mind was corrupted being zombified and all.

Also. we really need new ideas coming in here.

Not really, this club is active enough for me.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature