00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Merry Christmas!

26,468 Views | 269 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 13:44:35

I want that 'ForkBoy' T-Shirt........ but i dont have a credit card...... so maybe ill MAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH, o sorry, my bad. Only with your permission of course Tom and or Dan.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 14:01:29

Yeah I did actualy :o

My sister's friend works at EB games, and she says they only had ordered ONE copy and that they didn't even unwrap it to put it on the shelves :o She had to ask him to get it from the store room :O

sucks : (

but the game rocks. the boss of level 1-2 is FRICKIN AWESOME ( the one with the cars). Its brilliant!

can't wait to play more of this game, because the bosses so far are lots of fun to beat the tar out of, colorful, well-animated and easy enough to beat.

Merry Christmas

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 14:07:36

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Did anyone find Alien Hominid under their tree? :)

OMG i did

i will play it later

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 14:55:06

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote:
Did anyone find Alien Hominid under their tree? :)

Yes, I did! W00T-ish!!!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 15:00:39

Merry Christmas!

I was a good girl this year!

And I really like the 2 player mode kind of like donkey kong except both players can interact or better yet more like turtles in time! lots of fun!

Merry Christmas!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 15:04:08

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays depending on what you celebrate! Everyone else is saying "ChristmaChanuKwanza", but that's gotten too trendy and played out, so I'll just give the good 'ol Merry Christmas and offend everyone else.

Tom, you make me cry. of course i wanted the damn game, but did i get it? NO!!! WAAAHHHH!!!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 15:04:14

i got alien hominid too

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 15:43:28

I think that Tom would be glad to hear that a friend of mine (who follows a lot all that video game stuff that goes around, (I mean, the kind of guy that checks nintendo.com or other websites like that several times a day)].
Well, that friend of mine heard about Alien Hominid on a french website, and they were saying some good stuff about the game. As in how it was "the surprise of the year" or something like that.
True :)

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 15:46:21

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays depending on what you celebrate! Everyone else is saying "ChristmaChanuKwanza", but that's gotten too trendy and played out, so I'll just give the good 'ol Merry Christmas and offend everyone else.

Merry xmas tom,and i would have alien hominid under my tree if it were out for xbox

BlueZombieClock is back.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 15:57:05

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Did anyone find Alien Hominid under their tree? :)

I should have I told my parents I MUST have that game and they didn't so tommorrow I'm gonna go buy that along with GTA San Andres!!!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 16:10:19

Happy Dec. 25th to you too. :D

I'm happy this year because I got almost exactly what I asked for.

Nothing. So yeah...had a fun time for Solstice, but that's about it. I got sick today.

-Janus

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 16:16:02

man, the game is insane.....but im stuck! what do u do in 2-3 at that point where they throw the barrels at you??!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 16:20:16

Nope, sadly. However, I will be treating myself to the game after Christmas, when I finally open a checking account and order it off your website with a debit card. You never did answer whether or not there was any way to get it off of your website without a credit card.

At any rate, Happy Day. And sorry about the cat.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 16:27:08

MERRY CHRISTMAS NG !!!!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 17:04:06

I finally got mine.
I can't wait to play it.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 17:17:01

At 12/25/04 03:43 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Well, that friend of mine heard about Alien Hominid on a french website, and they were saying some good stuff about the game. As in how it was "the surprise of the year" or something like that.

That would be... IGN? But in french..? IGN gave Alien Homonid the Biggest Surprise Of The Year award, and in good spirits too :)

I dont actually celebrate Christmas, but Im planning to pick up a copy for my good ol' GCN soon. Great work, Tom.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 17:32:09

This year I couldn't get a Christmas tree but I told my friend to give it to me

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 17:35:43

I found it under my tree, and I must say, it is an excellent game!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 17:44:18

I have the game for a few weeks, and I am on the last level. The boss is pretty tough, and i still have to beat it. . . don't want to ruin anything. . . but god damn...stupid alien.

Not to sound like a horrible gamer or anything, because I've only tried to beat it a few times...hopefully i'll beat it

The PDA games rule though...like seriously me and my friends have a blast trying to beat them all....hahah im the only one who never dies. Good fun and Congrats Tom.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 17:45:30

I would get the game, but I have an X-box. Tom should really think about releasing it for X-box, even though it has to compete metal slug 3 then (and 4, 5 later on), but its far better than metal slug 3. and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone (...except _rob_). I wonder when tom's going to check back on this thread...

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:06:04

Hehe, looks like lots of others are proud members of AH now.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:09:28

At 12/25/04 06:06 PM, subpar wrote: members

Why in hell did I type that word? I meant "owners".

Speaking of owners, I just owned myself. Whatever. Now nobody else has to. You all know what I meant anyways. If you make fun of my silly typos I'll slit your throat.

Oh, I also forgot something. I also got Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and some Magic cards (yeah, they still make them), and some other cool stuff like fake dice that always land on 11 or 7, and a trick card deck. Oh, and candy.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:15:23

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote:

No but my christmas money will fund it.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:20:56

Yes indeed :D

I was going to buy it anyway, but my brotehrs asked if there were any video games I wanted, because they were willing to chip in for one.

By the way Tom, your game kicks ass, as expected.

I notice the "Enlarge your body parts" sign was left in, albiet in an out of the way place.

Dead.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:22:38

Whoops, forgot the picture.

Merry Christmas!

Dead.

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:31:57

omg HEHEHEE CHRISTMAS CHEER GUYS I am so happy I could cry :~)

I AM GLAD HOMINIDCLAUS STOPPED BY

i have been puking and dirrheaing like 800x more than tom's cat. my body sweats like mad and i am dizzy and i was begging for someone to shoot me after christmas dinner today as it flew out of all oraphuses. HAPPY HOLIDAYSSSSSS HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE

MERRY CHRISTMAS YES

Merry Christmas!

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:34:07

At 12/25/04 05:17 PM, Spriter wrote: That would be... IGN? But in french..? IGN gave Alien Homonid the Biggest Surprise Of The Year award, and in good spirits too :)

I honestly do not know what website he saw that little article. But he showed me. I looked at the URL but I have obviously forgotten it. But I do remember it was an official game website, not some sort of made-up unprofessional crap website.
So you know, it made me feel all warm inside that even us, french people, had some news about Alien Hominid. But yeah, as you said, they might have taken a few quotes from other sources, I didn't read the whole article, I just quickly looked =]

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:36:07

At 12/25/04 10:01 AM, dictator_of_da_world wrote: i coitenly did! and in the instruction manual, each NG member is indirectly thanked!

o.O Even the people banned from the BBS, The people that reply "FUCK YOU YOU ARE TEH GAY SUCK!" with every review, and all the idiots that make Turds Of The Week just cause they think they're funny?? kika??

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:46:49

I got Alien Hominid!!!.... well technicly it wasn't under the tree....

Response to Merry Christmas! 2004-12-25 18:58:44

why yes...yes i did....and i must say...KICKASS!!!