TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:29 AM Reply

At 12/25/04 08:45 AM, deck_the_halls wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/209672

Merry Christmas to you, too!

That movie really made my day!

My Christmas actually got off to a bad start. Sherbert the cat has been sick and is having diarrhea all over the house. Last night I was in the bathroom and I looked down to see diarrhea on the rug in front of the shower. Our other can Charlie was about to start pawing at it, but when I tried to pull him away he got startled (the poop probably made him apprehensive) and shot up in the air. He clawed up the palm of my hand really bad and I was bleeding everywhere.

So now my right hand has a long, deep cut that makes it painful to do just about anything. I came down this morning and Sherbert left more diarrhea on the kitchen floor. It's frustrating.

DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:34 AM Reply

At 12/25/04 10:29 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 12/25/04 08:45 AM, deck_the_halls wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/209672

Merry Christmas to you, too!
That movie really made my day!

my voice starred in that one, i am the 3rd =D

BBS Signature
bakaman93
bakaman93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone is having the best christmas ever.

SBL-Leader
SBL-Leader
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays depending on what you celebrate! Everyone else is saying "ChristmaChanuKwanza", but that's gotten too trendy and played out, so I'll just give the good 'ol Merry Christmas and offend everyone else.

Did anyone find Alien Hominid under their tree? :)

I are offended! lol...i celebrate Chanuka....well im not really offended lol...

Ynnad
Ynnad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:35 AM Reply

Merry Christmas!

And no, I didn't get Alien Hominid. Dad said EB was sold out, but I bet he's lying...

Shadic-1
Shadic-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate

At 12/25/04 08:54 AM, SantaStage wrote: OMFG n00b, so many of these threads have been made, you r liek sew laet <3

Merry ... Everyone :D

Hey dumbshit, how is Tom a n00b? He created NG, so if he's a n00b, what the hell are you?Anyway, even though I'm A jew and I barely give a fuck about christmas at all, have a very merry christmas!!!!!!!!!! I ask god almost every year to make Christmas be within Chanukkah, and to have a big snow storm on the 25th, and for it to keep snowing till the middle of the day on the 26th. That way, we could have a happy Chanachrismakwanzaa. It would be a nice break from having the sorrow of George Bush as president for another day and fucking our economy.

DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile

At 12/25/04 10:34 AM, DareDevilGuy wrote: my voice starred in that one, i am the 3rd =D

damn it! meant 4rd! my voice sucks though....

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:38 AM Reply

Yes I got Alien Hominid! I'm enjoying it more then San Andreas. Great game Tom. I saw it on X-play, and g4tv.com (the show).

Happy Holidays!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:40 AM Reply

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays depending on what you celebrate! Everyone else is saying "ChristmaChanuKwanza", but that's gotten too trendy and played out, so I'll just give the good 'ol Merry Christmas and offend everyone else.

I'd love to have, but seeing as how I don't have a PS2, Gamecube, or X-Box, there'd be no point to buying it just yet. I will, someday. #;-}>

Now, if those game console monthly contests would only start up again, maybe... (cough cough)...

At 12/25/04 10:29 AM, TomFulp wrote:
My Christmas actually got off to a bad start. Sherbert the cat has been sick and is having diarrhea all over the house. Last night I was in the bathroom and I looked down to see diarrhea on the rug in front of the shower. Our other can Charlie was about to start pawing at it, but when I tried to pull him away he got startled (the poop probably made him apprehensive) and shot up in the air. He clawed up the palm of my hand really bad and I was bleeding everywhere.

So now my right hand has a long, deep cut that makes it painful to do just about anything. I came down this morning and Sherbert left more diarrhea on the kitchen floor. It's frustrating.

... Sorry to hear that about Sherbert and your hand. My cat Ginger is ALWAYS acting crazy and I've had a paper cut on my palm for the past 12 hours, if it makes you feel any better. Not sure those two pairings of bad tidings make for a great comparison, but oh wells...

It's been 30-40 degrees for a couple days (SNOW! Yesterday! Christmas Eve! In Houston, Texas! EGAD) and my girlfriend and I are going out of town to spend time with family for a few days, so Ginger's gonna be all alone in here. She used to live outside, and made it just fine during winters, so... her blanket will be enough to keep her warm. Ginger's sympathies for today, I'm sure, are with Sherbert. ;_;

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Tom and all of NG!

My presents to everyone are the twin list updates I've just posted, so... if any of you want to open your presents from me, click the links in my sig. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
ch33ks
ch33ks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:45 AM Reply

HAHA sorry no Alien hominid under my tree i have no idea if it's even released in Europe along with Metal Gear Solid 3 :( We didn't even get a gameboy DS here that sucks. Instead i got Prince of Persia 2, Jimmy Carr live, I Robot and a bunch of over DVD's.

staphita
staphita
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:54 AM Reply

Merry Christmas!!!

Yes, Santa brought AH! But i don't have a play Station :(

What

BBS Signature
Bowski
Bowski
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 10:57 AM Reply

Merry Christmas.

Got a U2 ipod. Snick, snick. The only disappointing thing is that there's no snow. And I live in Scotland, for crying out loud.

jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:03 AM Reply

Merry Christmas BBS. I got beer, and NASN showed the ALCS game 7 again. Sweet.

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
Gurgg
Gurgg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:11 AM Reply

no, sadly but i did find money so im gonna pick up a copy

Method2k5
Method2k5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 12/25/04 10:57 AM, LeadersOfMen wrote: Merry Christmas.

Got a U2 ipod. Snick, snick. The only disappointing thing is that there's no snow. And I live in Scotland, for crying out loud.

Lucky bastard i got two shirts...

Bizarro
Bizarro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:25 AM Reply

Horray for not being PC....i love it, guess who got AH under thier tree :)

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:45 AM Reply

Yeah,
Merry Christmas to everyone.
I didn't find Alien Hominid under my tree since I live in Europe and it hasn't arrived yet. But hey, I'll buy it when it comes, if everything goes right. But I did find some stuff under my tree.
Actually, I'm on a new computer right now.
:)

I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
TonyLe
TonyLe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:52 AM Reply

merry christmas to all as well.
I was watching a christmas carol with that old guy who turned nice after being visited by 3 spirits the other day and I can't say i feel like buying a turkey for someone, but Merry Chirstmas.

Maxwell-FA
Maxwell-FA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:54 AM Reply

I'm jewish but merry fucking Christmas all the same to practically everyone here and I hope you guys got something good. ^^

subpar
subpar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Did anyone find Alien Hominid under their tree? :)

Oh snap! I did! My mom got Alien Hominid for me!

I didn't think she'd be able to find it, but she did.

I hope it's good. I've heard lots of good things about it.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature
subpar
subpar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 12/25/04 10:35 AM, _-_Danneh_-_ wrote: And no, I didn't get Alien Hominid. Dad said EB was sold out, but I bet he's lying...

Damn, that sucks. I didn't think the stores would be sold out of the game... my brother says he's never heard of it, but he's not a big fan of NewGrounds. It's mostly the NG fans that are buying it, and maybe some other people that read the good reviews in magazines.

Either your EB didn't buy very many copies, or your town has a lot of NG fans.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature
DABridges
DABridges
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:08 PM Reply

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !!!
Woot Woot !!!

At work...Newgrounds. At Home...Newgrounds. Dreaming...a white rabbit killing grey rabbits.
www.dabridges.com

BBS Signature
altr
altr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:14 PM Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(mandatory noncaps text saying i've been dranking coffee+bailys+crown royal all morning)

MERRY FU EVERYBODY ...

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:23 PM Reply

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I got Mortal Kombat: deception, Metal Gear Solid 3: snake eater, and clothes for x-mas. and socks! yes i needed socks. :) This is one of the best christmas's evar.

and now i'm going to go play Alien hominid.. a game i bought about a month ago. Alien hominid.. i still want to play the 2 player part of it.

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

magumbo
magumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:25 PM Reply

I got alien hominid for PS2 for my brother and its awsome. Tricky the clown was driving one of teh cars.

NegativeONE
NegativeONE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Game Developer
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:28 PM Reply

I asked for it but my parents didn't know what console I had, since I don't live at home. I'll just buy it this coming week though.
Merry Christmas to you too, Tom, and all of NG.

BBS Signature
OMFG-LOL-11111
OMFG-LOL-11111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:31 PM Reply

I got AH for Christmas!!!! It's taking a lot out of me not playing it right now, but you guys did great work. Congrats all the way!

Satoshiji
Satoshiji
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 12:32 PM Reply

Merry Hominid.

After much complaining, I got my parents to buy me AH. It's a blast to play, but a bit tough, even on "easy".. When my friend jacks in his controller to play, he doesn't get a continue, unlike me, because he used his only coin joining the game. Kinda blows, eh? The game itself looks very slick and the bosses are fun, if not a little tedious. The main thing I come back for is the PDA game.. just too damn addicting, and featuring stick figures, what more could I ask for? The Soviet Missile thing is hilarious, too. Little dancing Atari-pixel man.. PWNED. I can't stop playing it.. (Though sometimes it's damn impossible to win). The PDA game has a couple of what I think are 'glitches', like sometimes your character will land on a block but he'll go right through it, etc. Oh yeah, and we have one less television set because my 8 year old brother kept killing me with the attack thing. Still fun, and I'm glad to have it in my 'collection'. Great job, Tom and Dan x3

(End meaningless review here)

b1ueflames
b1ueflames
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 01:03 PM Reply

At 12/25/04 08:43 AM, TomFulp wrote:

Yes! =D

Merry Christmas!

SpiffyCliffy
SpiffyCliffy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Merry Christmas! Dec. 25th, 2004 @ 01:06 PM Reply

merry fuxmas ...
i found a copy of AH under my tree... my present to you tom...