00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

668,405 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-14 22:30:58

At 1/14/05 09:08 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: TurboDre, I'd love to do it. She looks cool.

Excellent!

I really am new to this, so forgive me if I do anything wrong.

I will email you the scipt as soon as i can. I hope it will stay confidential. The script, that is. I wouldn't want some one to steal my idea and make the flash before i do! ;)) Just tell me if you would like more info on any part of it!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-14 23:21:17

At 1/14/05 09:08 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: And regarding the person who made the "off-topic" post: No offense but I find it a little rude that you would come in to MY club and direct that comment at ME when others are getting off-topic as well.

dont worry about it. every club gets off topic, its a club.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-15 01:25:33

-MSNClock (will Be Indigno)
-i can sound very young (3-4) to about 15.
-I am not a girl, but I am very good at making a girl voice, and getting the teenage accent thing going. i can do old lady british, australian, and german. I am also learning german, and I can read it near fluently (german is easy to read once you understand the grammar) I have a good squirly (Foamy) voice, and such. i can do other stuff, too, but those are my best.
-kevinseth@gmail.com
-I'll make some samples probably later, this late at night( or early in the morning :-P) my throat is sore and i cant do my high pitched stuff.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-15 02:23:53

Lmao. I've never known anyone who could do a Foamy voice without speeding it up in a program.

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-15 03:27:14

Howdee-ho there voice actors! (:)

I'd like a voice of like a TV newsman or just an old krispy man's voice and a low one..
I cant tell you the line in public (sorry :P)

But im here: emailk13@hotmail.com

For more details, send an email :P

Thanks!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-15 17:37:07

http://img149.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img149&image=dogs8rv.swf

Anyone interested?

hotmail: plokijuh2

i need Voice Actors to finish this movie!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 05:10:17

Well, I don't want to post the whole script out in one post, so I'll just give some information about some of the main characters.

Arabian Knight II Characters:

Knight - A strong, male, violent/resentful voice. Age: 23-25(range)

Sultan - Evil, old, scratchy voice.(should sound a tad arabian.) Age: 55-60(range)

That's about it for male voices, I'll post again when I fit some female voices into the script.

jbalden@gmail.com <------ Contact me there.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 13:02:40

Name: Sword_master000 or Blade Master on msn
Voice age: 15-16 year old male. Anime style
Specialization: male anime teenagers. Can do a "tough guy" voice.

Sorry no samples.

Contact me at Sword_master2140@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 14:43:08

^^ Hey Kagome, I heard you VAed on NewGrounds, never knew you were the VA Club leader. Awesome!

-Your name or screen name - Matt Alan
-Gender - Male
-Age range - 14 - 65+
-Specialties - What do you need? ^.~
-Resume URL - http://groupnetwork.com/~avamattalan/
-Example(s) of your voice - http://groupnetwork.com/~avamattalan/downloads/demoreelmixdown.zip
-Ways to contact you - AIM: MidoriSaber Email: mattalanATgmail.com (replace AT with @)

^^ Always willing to lend a voice.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 14:47:33

At 1/16/05 02:43 PM, Matt_Alan wrote: ^^ Hey Kagome, I heard you VAed on NewGrounds, never knew you were the VA Club leader. Awesome!

^^ This is great. A lot of people from the VAA are coming here.
*sigh* I think instead of lurking there for months I should've just joined. *feels left out* ;-;

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 14:50:37

At 1/15/05 05:37 PM, Jszostak wrote: http://img149.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img149&image=dogs8rv.swf

Anyone interested?

hotmail: plokijuh2

i need Voice Actors to finish this movie!

Still needing some? ^^ I'm willing, my voice info and such is in this thread.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 17:24:16

Welcome MattAlan.

Anyway guys, I'm sorry to anyone who is waiting for lines from me and hasn't gotten them yet. I'm taking a break from VAing for the next day or two because I'm really upset at a lot of flames I've gotten on my VA work, and people telling me I ruin their favorite series and such, sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 19:19:17

At 1/16/05 05:24 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: people telling me I ruin their favorite series and such, sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone.

You can't seriously believe the idiots that say that! I've heard your sample and saw some of your work, and i gotta say: if anything, "their favourite series" must have been "ruined" up to the point where you came along. I'm NOT saying this cause you're a girl, or because I want you to send me the lines. I really do respect your work and by the looks of it everybody in this entire thread does as well!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 19:46:40

At 1/16/05 07:19 PM, TurboDre wrote:

:I really do respect your work and by the looks of it everybody in this entire thread does as well!

Unfortunately, a lot of the people who DON'T, don't have the guts to post it in this thread and therefore resort to using AIM for their unsolicited opinions >.>;

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 19:58:33

haha sorry, the first part of that entry was meant to be a quote.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 21:32:58

I see...
Well, it is the people who DO have the guts to go public with their opinions, whose opinions actually count! And these guys just sound like plain cowards...

This guy was really pissed off at me once and he kept on with his annoying "Andre, you are so gay..." "Andre, Flash is completely useless, and you are the only person in the world who thinks it aint, so you are useless too..." and all that kind of crap. But I just kinda gritted my teeth and kept on making flash, ignoring that guy... And guess what? Last night he rings me up to chat about stuff and invited me over to his place next week. Get my point?

Anyway, it's OK! I understand everything. Take all the time you need! ;))

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 22:11:25

At 1/6/05 05:10 PM, Matt_blethen wrote:
Hae Zues: Possessed at birth, killed his parents at age 3, no one ever found out, Hae is into hardcore rock, Gothic style, loves to piss people off. Lucy Pher is his only friend because he likes the name. He knows everyone he has ever seen and there complete background

I could be Hae Zues, cool character, kinda suites me.

Expression is probably the most inportant so yeah i think i'll fit the part god man.

Thanka youa

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 22:14:44

I forgot to tell you, e-mail me at dragon_breath_92@hotmail.com if you need me. Thanx

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-16 23:48:14

At 1/16/05 05:24 PM, KagomeHigurashi wrote: Welcome MattAlan.

Anyway guys, I'm sorry to anyone who is waiting for lines from me and hasn't gotten them yet. I'm taking a break from VAing for the next day or two because I'm really upset at a lot of flames I've gotten on my VA work, and people telling me I ruin their favorite series and such, sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone.

Ahhhhhh.... Screw those guys. I got a lot of flak for ruining the voice of Black Mage for the 8-Bit Theater series, but there were an equally large number of people who said they liked my voice. So do it for the people who liked your voice, and if you want to show up those asshats who say you ruin their favourite series, do an even better, more outstanding job of it! Yarr!

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 00:56:51

that sounds like a cool idea! i know i wouldn't mind doing some voice acting for animations. if someone can, just email me about what i need to do at kamikazemike@comcast.net

sauron can see the cinnamon sugar swirls on every bite, can you?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 02:32:01

-Screenname: Sadsiren
-Age range: Young girls to middle-aged women
-Specialties: I've done serious 20 something females the most.
-Resume URL: http://voice.sadsiren.com
-Example(s) of your voice: See Clips section in above site, or go to Lifepoint1.com and view XIN Episode 4
-Email: sadsiren1@hotmail.com
-AIM: Sadsiren1

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 04:05:32

This Club is awesome -Its good to see more poeple are joining day by day
Thank you Kagome for starting this club
Anyway your mail adress doesn't work Sadsiren - and I might need you with my project - Kagome is already in the project and hope to see you too.I need little girl voices.Tell me if you are interested...

(BTW ...Kagome I guess I have sent the same mail again accidently.Sorry If it bothers you.
It happened when I was checking the old mails lol )

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 04:57:17

At 1/17/05 04:05 AM, Flamezero wrote: This Club is awesome -Its good to see more poeple are joining day by day

Hey Flamezero, I got your email and Im happy to be a part of your project but the links you sent me didnt work. Can you give me a description of what Lan and Megaman's voices are like and/or send me a file of their voices directly? The sooner I have a better understanding of what you want the sooner I can send you the samples. Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 05:29:43

Foxsphere, download the first link from this page here and the second link from this page here. The site doesn't allow hotlinking, which is why the links sent by Flame Zero don't work. Not exactly my range, but I guess I can pitch up a bit.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 11:37:59

well, this club seems to be growing and growing. I think that we deserve our own BBS sire. i will see if I can find something.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 12:37:22

At 1/17/05 05:29 AM, Omahdon wrote: Not exactly my range, but I guess I can pitch up a bit.

Thanks for the help. Are you going to be the opposite character of these two? Like, if I'm Netto/ Lan you're going to be Megaman/ Rockman and vice versa? I wasnt informed.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 13:21:50

Oh He just tried for them - And his acting was just COOL and PERFECT.
But he can do teen voices better and we all know that so I gave him the other cool voices...I'll tell you the other details through an e-mail.Don't worry :D

BTW Foxphere - Your voice is the kind of voice I've been searching for and I really liked your actings in "Hunter Zero 2"
I'll tell the details and everything If I can just download that dawn aim -(I'm not at home) But the net is so slow like hell...But I'll be there soon.Wait for me

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 14:09:34

I need someone to do an Osama bin laden voice for me. send me some voice samples via MSN Messenger. kevinseth@hotmailcom in my MSN. I also need a scratchy Bum/ drug dealer sounding voice.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 15:43:24

Hey Hey I still need some male voice actors for the movie HERE. I need a voice for the Clown, Strange Boy and Ralph P. Anyone interested?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-01-17 16:27:49

I may be able to do strange boy. but, my father has a problem with that type of language and explicity. remove the "shit" part and thatwierd penis stuff and i can help u.