00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thatgooner just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Club

670,027 Views | 12,685 Replies

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:11:22

-_- So im waiting for a friendly guy

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:17:08

At 7/11/05 10:56 AM, Swobok wrote: Nobody care about a little n00b without any posts or submissions...

What? who are you do you want to join the VAC?

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:22:59

I just want someone making a voice for me

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:29:40

At 7/11/05 11:22 AM, Swobok wrote: I just want someone making a voice for me

What do you mean by that do you need to make a demo or are you making a flash and need VAs

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:36:35

Im making a flash and i just need two voice, i put the author in the credit

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:44:34

At 7/11/05 04:46 AM, TVs_Slayer wrote: Yes, for a twentysomething I do have quite a lot of figures lying around. Making up for a lacking childhood I suppose. And the pic in question is of my computer room, the room where all the geeky stuff happens in my house. The ladies don't get to see the
computer room without prior warning.

Da-da-DAMN! Cool.

At 7/11/05 11:36 AM, Swobok wrote: Im making a flash and i just need two voice, i put the author in the credit

Well, post some details such as what the characters are, who they are, what they should sound like, maybe a little background into the story maybe. Give a little info and we can help you out.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:45:54

No finally i don't need voice actor ^^ Sorry for that.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 11:52:58

WTF? It cut off the rest of my message! Anyway, go to my site, Link in my sig and watch "Robot ball Z". I did a buu voice in that.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 13:59:31

It might be older gohon and yonger gohon becuse bou and cell are in it

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 14:31:10

At 7/11/05 10:38 AM, K_Chan wrote: What tempature is it were you live cuse last night it was so hot in winnipeg.

A friend of mine was visiting Winnipeg and he just got back 3 days ago. Don't know why I felt that was necessary to post.... Welcome back, by the way.

Frogs: That'd be awesome if you could make it. I too, look forward to meeting some fellow VAC members and from the sounds of it, there will be a few of us there :D

TVs_Slayer: Ahh! What have you done?! You've driven the VAC members mad with toy/action figure madness!... Actually I'm just jealous because I "gave up" my toys when I wasn't a "child" anymore. Which is why I became a voice actor :P

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 16:38:42

At 7/11/05 11:06 AM, Revenge_Is_Fun wrote: ...just thought I'd share since I hardly ever post here. Well, to be remotely on topic, could anyone direct me to a site where I could listen to the dub voices used in Inu-yasha (*coughKagomecough*)?

I'm not sure of specific websites, but I've got some clips on my computer I could send you. I've been studying Moneca Stori's voice for over a year so I could probably give you a pretty accurate critique on your Kagome voice if you're looking to do it for a demo or something ^^; Just to warn you though, her voice is EXTREMELY difficult to do...it's like high pitched but not at the same time, if that makes any sense...

NG's Voice Actress! [ Resume | Voice Demo | Twitter ]

Formerly credited as Kagome; currently credited as Rina-chan.

Rescue me in Castle Crashers (I voice the princesses!)

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 16:46:41

easy there K_Chan, we'll figure out a role when we practice some more.

and my bro and I bought the Ren and Stimpy (seasons 1 and 2) DVD

laughed my ass off
constantly. still funny, gross, great.

and i understand so much more now.

buy it stupid.

come in powdered toast man.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:11:22

!!!Voice Actor Needed!!!

I need one male voice actor to do a part for my movie. The part is reading a letter that link get's from his uncle on my movie. If anyone is interested email me at Game_Max27@hotmail.com and I'll send you the script. (If more than one person wan'ts to do it I will have auditions).

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:11:27

i dont know how to send the voice sample. please be aware that my sample is pretty crappy, and ill have to get used to talkin into a mic.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:15:43

At 7/11/05 02:51 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: Bleh.. I was so bored today so I went to the library, again! I read like 45 pages of 007 Goldeneye by someone, forgot his name.. the book is very similar to the movie but just off at some parts..

Are you talking about the novels by Ian Fleming? 0_o He wrote those WAY before the movies came out, you know... so really, it's the movies that have it wrong! :D

Wait a minnit... did Ian Fleming even write a Goldeneye novel? ~_~; Maybe what you have is just a novelisation of a movie, lol.

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:26:15

Voice Actors Required:

1) Male News Reporter. Ideally teenage years - you know, 13-19, that sort of thing.

2) Gir. "Invader Zim" for reference.

I need these pretty blinking soon. Anyone care to audition? Email me.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:28:32

like I said before, i dont know how to send my voice sample, can someone help.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:37:16

Anything you need to know about creating/uploading a sample can be found here.

However, if you don't think it's quality is that good, maybe you should hold off on posting a sample until you can improve it a bit.

twitter.com/DevenOClock

Casting director, semi-retired from online voice acting. Sorry folks! You can still hear me in TOME, Reincarnation, and Wonders of the Universe!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:37:48

At 7/11/05 05:28 PM, cajunthief wrote: like I said before, i dont know how to send my voice sample, can someone help.

Oh. Just add me to your msn and I'll go tell you right now.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 17:40:22

Voice actor needed

I just need two quick things. I need a man to say "Pwned!" like the guy in Mortal Kombat says "Fatality". I also need someone to sing the theme song to Starwars in a retarded voice. Like doooo do dododo doooooooo do. Please email the file to raggyhead@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 20:21:18

At 7/11/05 05:40 PM, Raggyhead wrote: Voice actor needed

I just need two quick things. I need a man to say "Pwned!" like the guy in Mortal Kombat says "Fatality". I also need someone to sing the theme song to Starwars in a retarded voice. Like doooo do dododo doooooooo do. Please email the file to raggyhead@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

Well, I tried, but I just can't hit all the notes in that piece, lol. I did get some funny results when I recorded at half speed, and then sped it up 2x... that was freakin' hilarious!

But sorry, I just can't hit the higher notes near the end. ^_~ I think this might sound better with a guy doing it anyway.... lol.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 20:47:07

Thanks, I desperate at this point. Just email it to me.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 21:42:29

Yo, I wanna start a new series, just to try out an art concept. But I need voice actors to make it work, preferably americans, anyone wanna help me out?

Here's a part of the intro to give you an idea of the characters and such.

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 21:59:28

At 7/11/05 09:42 PM, Lotus wrote: Yo, I wanna start a new series, just to try out an art concept. But I need voice actors to make it work, preferably americans, anyone wanna help me out?

Here's a part of the intro to give you an idea of the characters and such.

Lol! Kristy looks like a fun character. =3 Is she kind of bubbly and girly, or is she somewhat subdued? From your intro, it looks kind of like she leans on the bubbly type, lol.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 22:01:59

At 7/11/05 09:42 PM, Lotus wrote: Yo, I wanna start a new series, just to try out an art concept. But I need voice actors to make it work, preferably americans, anyone wanna help me out?

Sure Id like to get involved check out my resume and links to my demo reels at the botom of my post here

Yeah action figures no, but I do have 11 gundam models. Oh my precious gundams I cant get enough of those puppies. I even have a couple of mass production models like gelgoogs, Doms and Zakus

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 22:03:57

-bradmajors (Greg Farough)
-M
-Any really/
-Voices of people trying to do high-pitched (animal?) voices, and animal voices, along with an imitation of a raspy Snake Plissken-esque voice
Ways to contact you: bradmajros@gmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 22:04:06

At 7/11/05 09:59 PM, Shuko wrote: Lol! Kristy looks like a fun character. =3 Is she kind of bubbly and girly, or is she somewhat subdued? From your intro, it looks kind of like she leans on the bubbly type, lol.

Definetly a bubbly personality, but not too boppy is what I want. Anyway, FoxPhere and Kagome, if you would like to help out I would be honoured to put you in the credits and co-author you if you want.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 22:11:24

At 7/11/05 10:04 PM, Lotus wrote:
At 7/11/05 09:59 PM, Shuko wrote: Lol! Kristy looks like a fun character. =3 Is she kind of bubbly and girly, or is she somewhat subdued? From your intro, it looks kind of like she leans on the bubbly type, lol.
Definetly a bubbly personality, but not too boppy is what I want. Anyway, FoxPhere and Kagome, if you would like to help out I would be honoured to put you in the credits and co-author you if you want.

Yeah, Kagome could definitely pull that off! *^_^* I hope you find what you're looking for! I'd try too, but I'm not that good yet. :P And my voice is probably a bit too subdued... -_-; I think the only one I have that would fit is my valley girl voice, lol.

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 22:17:58

At 7/11/05 10:11 PM, Shuko wrote: Yeah, Kagome could definitely pull that off! *^_^* I hope you find what you're looking for! I'd try too, but I'm not that good yet. :P And my voice is probably a bit too subdued... -_-; I think the only one I have that would fit is my valley girl voice, lol.

Well actually your voice might help more, I want them to look young but to be 16-20 and have slightly matured voices, if you wanna try out just contact me, lomas-14@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Acting Club 2005-07-11 22:43:13

At 7/11/05 10:17 PM, Lotus wrote: lomas-14@hotmail.com

You sure that's right?

/b/

BBS Signature