00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mystlol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

133,373 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-05 13:42:27

Me the JP king haha

I dont know about that but i may lose the #1 spot durring my vacation which is ok ill just have to re-gain it if i can...

Anyways time to see what RG is doing...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-05 13:47:42

At 3/5/06 01:42 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I dont know about that but i may lose the #1 spot durring my vacation which is ok ill just have to re-gain it if i can...

Oh yes, your vacation. There's ExtraLife who's 22 JP behind you (then Bad_Little_Kitty who is 73 JP behind you), so during that vacation, yeah, you could lose your #1 spot, but when you return, I think you can easily get back to #1.

Anyways time to see what RG is doing...

Heh, no new photoshops submitted yet for you to get the 300th JP. :P And while making this post, I decided to check for profile comments again (Afro_Stud is having fun spamming my profile, LOL).

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-05 14:17:42

At 3/5/06 12:45 PM, Bahamut- wrote: I remember when I was ranked 6!! That was on the first day with JP, then I got pushed all the way down to the 30's, at least I'm in the 20's now.

At first, if I remember this correctly, I was also one of the first places, 5th if I am not mistaken, and LMC was first, for a few days. Then I was 13th for a few days as well, then my computer got broke and I got to the 20's, a sad story.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-05 16:24:44

At 3/5/06 12:41 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Active portal

The portal was very active this morning and its still early in the day, wishful thinking on my part but it sure has been active and some decent images coming in aswell...

Also just 1 point away from Jp's 300 point mark...

Congrats!

I am always on at night time and there nothing going on. Rank 44 in JP. Ouch!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-05 23:55:38

Bahamut-

Ha...

Well Extralife is keeping the gap thin and staying on top of things, whatever the case is we need more activity...

LMC Liquidmaycry you gonna send your work in this coming week???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 00:17:01

At 3/5/06 11:55 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Bahamut-

Ha...

Well Extralife is keeping the gap thin and staying on top of things, whatever the case is we need more activity...

LMC Liquidmaycry you gonna send your work in this coming week???

~X~

Im not sure if there will be anything from me. The cup of noodles didnt turn out how i wanted and step to the mic still feels unfinished.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 00:24:19

LMC

Im gonna call you that for short if you dont mind?? anyways sorry to hear that but ill keep an eye out if you ever do send it or anything else...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 13:33:10

Portal

Well ever since the few inages that came through the portal yesterday its been abit slow, now, its expected though its the start of the week, so untill next weekend or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 14:34:42

Cool stuff

The new ranks are always nice to have, if anyone is interested i wrote a review on RG its about the oscars, i was pleased with it...

Good luck quisty with that one point maybe tonight you will get it...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 16:14:05

Congrats Quisty

Kinda funny how you needed just one then yiu get it haha, anyways enjoy your new rank, im thinking about changing my sig on RG, maybe a bigger size and clay...

Anyways back to the portal...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 21:25:38

Wow i want to photoshop so bad and have no idea. So bad that i'm sorta running the BSM.....thats right im making NG sigs.... im no good though. ITs something to do and at the BSM no one complains about the sigs they got. I'm pretty happy there.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 21:31:42

At 3/6/06 09:25 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote: Wow i want to photoshop so bad and have no idea. So bad that i'm sorta running the BSM.....thats right im making NG sigs.... im no good though. ITs something to do and at the BSM no one complains about the sigs they got. I'm pretty happy there.

If you need help just let me know and ill be over there helpingout when i can, anyways you should submit some sig packs or something hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 21:34:02

At 3/6/06 09:31 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/6/06 09:25 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote: Wow i want to photoshop so bad and have no idea. So bad that i'm sorta running the BSM.....thats right im making NG sigs.... im no good though. ITs something to do and at the BSM no one complains about the sigs they got. I'm pretty happy there.
If you need help just let me know and ill be over there helpingout when i can, anyways you should submit some sig packs or something hehe...

~X~

We dont have many request so me and Turkeybean can take care of it so far. If things get out of hand then we'll give you a call. I would make a sig pack if the sigs were any good.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 21:36:05

LMC

Im sure you sigs are fine, just send them into RG NOW i DEMAND you, ha, anyways like one submission came though the portal all day another sad day heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 21:44:51

At 3/6/06 09:36 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: LMC

Im sure you sigs are fine, just send them into RG NOW i DEMAND you, ha, anyways like one submission came though the portal all day another sad day heh...

~X~

maybe you should submit......like now instead of later. but do it at 11:57 so i can vote once and then vote again at 12:00....Thats right a loop hole! Get double the JP. That must be how you got so much right.....RIGHT!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-06 22:55:01

Loophole

Ya right its not a loophole its just how the system works you know we are allowed to vote once on any givven entry one time within a 24 hour period, it just happens to be those UJ sumissions that people vote on right after midnight...

Im sure SK could work some code into the sytem to fix it for UJ submissions...

Besides everyone knows about it because you have about 10 users waiting to vote right at that time, its sorta funny really...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-07 19:49:49

At 3/7/06 07:45 PM, Quisty wrote: ~X~ is a mod again, and Onic got the boot. Sad to see Onic go, but congrats to the new modding of ~X~.

That's about all that's new on RG.

How is everyone?

I got 9 votes for some strange reason.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-07 20:20:26

At 3/7/06 07:52 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 3/7/06 07:49 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote: I got 9 votes for some strange reason.
Strange? Hey, I voted for you! :P I think you're a good user, so I put you up for a nomination. Don't think it's strange that it happend. You are a good user ^_^

really? I voted for you and X

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-09 17:32:11

~X~ stepped down today. Was there some behind the scene thing going on or did you just not want to be mod? Im guessing on the last one. You do what you want. But me....Im taking all my work and leaving forever. FOREVER!!! nah im kidding. Anyway i wonder whats gonna happen with the mod spot. I think they are just gonna leave it untill next month. I felt like the site needed some drama......would have been better if you left in a blaze of glory like locking a bunch of stuff. Thats what i would do and thats why i can't be mod.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-20 09:09:15

very little portal activity and where X gone? Did he leave or something or just busy? He stepped down as mod and hasnt been seen since, is it cos of all those unfair things people said, they never should have been said and shame on all the people who said them (you know who you are!)

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-20 10:45:10

At 3/20/06 09:09 AM, MTspace wrote: very little portal activity and where X gone? Did he leave or something or just busy?

Yeah, the portal is so fucking inactive. :'( Why aren't any of you authors won't fucking submit something now? And ~X~, remember he said he was on a 2 week holiday? :P

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-20 11:20:35

I interviewed Afro_Stud :)

Wow, I never saw this topic until just today.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-20 12:40:22

At 3/20/06 10:45 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Why aren't any of you authors won't fucking submit something now?

The universe may never know... or maybe because the majority of them is either working on something so you'll be able to view, say "oh wow an image", vote and then gain your precious cash, or just busy with something else that occupies their lives.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-21 07:19:38

At 3/20/06 10:45 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
At 3/20/06 09:09 AM, MTspace wrote: very little portal activity and where X gone? Did he leave or something or just busy?
Yeah, the portal is so fucking inactive. :'( Why aren't any of you authors won't fucking submit something now? And ~X~, remember he said he was on a 2 week holiday? :P

never saw that, oh well crisis over! :P

the portal will be swampt tomoro, how do i know? cos i cant possibly vote and i allways miss uj submissions!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-03-22 18:30:36

yeah what happend? RG went type dead. I barely see any new posts and theres like 1 or 2 photoshops every 3 days.....but everyone is voting.....somebody make something. Either that or go out and get some new members. damn

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-04-16 00:18:04

At 3/22/06 06:30 PM, LiquidMayCry wrote: yeah what happend? RG went type dead. I barely see any new posts and theres like 1 or 2 photoshops every 3 days.....but everyone is voting.....somebody make something. Either that or go out and get some new members. damn

BLah. No one is posting in the BBS, has everyone gone away for Easter weekend?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 18:27:50

So, is it final? Is Rg destroyed? Because I can't even get into the homepage.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 18:29:51

At 5/19/06 06:27 PM, Lidov wrote: So, is it final? Is Rg destroyed? Because I can't even get into the homepage.

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=488746

It's not that big a deal. Like I've had to repeat countless times this hour, SK can easily pull a database backup from earlier today and roll the site back.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE STOP TO THINK FOR TWO SECONDS AND REALIZE THIS.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 18:41:53

By the way, if you can't get onto RG, you've simply been IP banned. The site is still running.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2006-05-19 19:58:45

At 5/19/06 06:41 PM, CharIotte wrote: By the way, if you can't get onto RG, you've simply been IP banned. The site is still running.

Yeah that site has so many active users that he's gonna IB ban them...

If he seriously did that, he's a dumbass.

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."

Last.fm

BBS Signature