00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,001,666 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-23 19:33:39

REVIVE!! damn you!!! REVIVE!!!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-30 05:47:54

damn, i'm in! ssbm is the best. It was the first gc game i ever played, I still play it today. I'll kick anyones ass w/ link. chalenge me...I DARE YOU!

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-30 05:53:46

At 8/30/05 05:47 AM, DevilsSin666X wrote: damn, i'm in! ssbm is the best. It was the first gc game i ever played, I still play it today. I'll kick anyones ass w/ link. chalenge me...I DARE YOU!

Then you are my enemy since I use Ganondorf.
I'm in. Plus anyone who is good in SSBM should enter the Major League Gaming, they got SSBM tournaments and have many money as prizes. Their website is at my sig. Just click it and look for SSBM. I'm going to the MLG in Los Angeles this September or October, (They are still stuck on the dates for the events. They will annouce the next event this week.)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-30 20:09:45

At 8/30/05 05:53 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Then you are my enemy since I use Ganondorf.
I'm in. Plus anyone who is good in SSBM should enter the Major League Gaming, they got SSBM tournaments and have many money as prizes.

HOLY SHIZA!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? wow, this is like the annswer to my prayers! (yes, i am extremely popular. how did you know?) My and my friend lu are the kings of this game. We will see you in october!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-30 20:22:14

one question...is there an entry fee?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-30 22:13:52

i'm looking at the scedule for the tournies, and there all in like los Angeles and other cities on the west coast. are there any on the east? i live in nj and could never get the money to fly over there.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-08-31 02:29:26

At 8/30/05 08:22 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: one question...is there an entry fee?

Yes there is and it is $20 for the one-on-one tournament (You alone) and $10 for two-on-two tournament (You and your buddy).

:i'm looking at the scedule for the tournies, and there all in like los Angeles and other cities on the west coast. are there any on the east? i live in nj and could never get the money to fly over there.

Well this past weekend, the event was at Nashville, TN and the next event for the East Coast woun't be till September Saturday 24th at Atlanta, GA (the last chance to win an invite only Eastern Championship at Atlanta the very next day Sunday 25th and some money. Note only the top 5 winners will go to the next day to face the best of the East Coast and win more money, from there the top 7 winners will go to New York City in December 3 and 4 to face the winners of the Western Championship from Los Angeles and the Central Championship from Chicago. The money in the National Championship in NYC will be a lot! About $2000 maybe for first place in SSBM singles and tag team!)

Atlanta is the only place to go for the parts of the East Coast while Midwest is Chicago and the West Coast is Los Angeles.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-01 11:53:14

At 8/31/05 02:29 AM, GeneralMBison wrote:
Yes there is and it is $20 for the one-on-one tournament (You alone) and $10 for two-on-two tournament (You and your buddy).

damn. o well, i can stand to pay that for a chance to compete.

Atlanta is the only place to go for the parts of the East Coast while Midwest is Chicago and the West Coast is Los Angeles.

thanks for the info. I stould a car ride to virginia, so i can stand that, lol. now i need permision and a ride.

damn...

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-01 13:15:40

I'll join, I play SSBM from time to time and I manly play as fox and link

Sig orignaly made by Newgrounds sig makers, updated by Tahmatassu

I have no idea what I'm doing here, and why are you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-01 19:52:41

At 9/1/05 01:15 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: I'll join, I play SSBM from time to time and I manly play as fox and link

Welcome to the club.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-02 11:34:58

Cheers

Sig orignaly made by Newgrounds sig makers, updated by Tahmatassu

I have no idea what I'm doing here, and why are you reading this?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-02 11:58:24

i play ssbm more. im best with capain falon and bowser. my brother is best with falco.

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-02 11:58:52

At 8/30/05 05:53 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: I'm in. Plus anyone who is good in SSBM should enter the Major League Gaming, they got SSBM tournaments and have many money as prizes. Their website is at my sig. Just click it and look for SSBM. I'm going to the MLG in Los Angeles this September or October, (They are still stuck on the dates for the events. They will annouce the next event this week.)

Ah, they sound like a lot of fun, but I know I'd never be able to go to those sort of tournaments. I'd probably suck, but still, I would love to go to a SSBM tournament.

At 9/1/05 01:15 PM, x-wing_suprime wrote: I'll join, I play SSBM from time to time and I manly play as fox and link

Sure, welcome. Sometimes, I go back on SSBM and play on it. I need to get around 13 trophies left on that game. I did play on that game in July when I was playing it with my friends.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-02 12:00:18

i dont mean 2 double post, but i made a major typo in my last post "captain falcon"
ty 4 understanding

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-03 00:57:21

I'll give you a hint people, if you can't do shffl'd aerials with 99% reliability, you're not going to be winning any SSBM tournaments any time soon.

Dead.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-12 16:28:15

At 9/2/05 11:58 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I need to get around 13 trophies left on that game.

wow, only 13? i need like 50 because i have no friggin' clue how to get 'em.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-12 16:46:49

At 9/3/05 12:57 AM, Elfer wrote: I'll give you a hint people, if you can't do shffl'd aerials with 99% reliability, you're not going to be winning any SSBM tournaments any time soon.

You mean that "secret" technique called "Wave Dancing"?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-12 17:03:15

Yeah, I need to be in. Favorite is Ganondorf because he rocks. For speed I choose Falcon because he's the same, just faster. Bowser is another favorite whose power I discovered when I thought I would use the big, slow guy. He is actually quite good and shouldn't be underestimated. Luigi is another good one mainly for his Aerial Forward A Meteor attack and Green Missile. That's all I have to say, but count me in!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-12 19:14:48

I would like to join.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-12 19:19:10

At 9/12/05 04:28 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote:
At 9/2/05 11:58 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I need to get around 13 trophies left on that game.
wow, only 13? i need like 50 because i have no friggin' clue how to get 'em.

Heh. I need 3. Go to gamefaqs.com to learn how to get them.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-13 11:33:36

At 9/12/05 04:28 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: wow, only 13? i need like 50 because i have no friggin' clue how to get 'em.

Have you completed all the event stages, got high scores on the stadium games, completed all-star, adventure and classic with every single character? All of them should get you to around 25 trophies left. Plus, try to complete classic and adventure on higher difficulties without using continue once to get some more trophies.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-13 11:47:01

At 9/13/05 11:33 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Have you completed all the event stages, got high scores on the stadium games, completed all-star, adventure and classic with every single character? All of them should get you to around 25 trophies left. Plus, try to complete classic and adventure on higher difficulties without using continue once to get some more trophies.

or you could just go here:
ssbm.detstar.com

Here you can see how to get every trophy, character, stage and some secrets. Anyway, I was wondering of I can join this club. I like Super Smash Brothers Melee a lot. I currently have about 266 trophies, still need to get a few from the lottery and some by doing special things.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-09-13 19:47:48

At 8/31/05 02:29 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Well this past weekend, the event was at Nashville, TN and the next event for the East Coast woun't be till September Saturday 24th at Atlanta, GA (the last chance to win an invite only Eastern Championship at Atlanta the very next day Sunday 25th and some money. Note only the top 5 winners will go to the next day to face the best of the East Coast and win more money, from there the top 7 winners will go to New York City in December 3 and 4 to face the winners of the Western Championship from Los Angeles and the Central Championship from Chicago. The money in the National Championship in NYC will be a lot! About $2000 maybe for first place in SSBM singles and tag team!)

If you go to the site: www.mlgpro.com , they have changed the dates of the Championship tournaments. So here is the new dates from the site.

October:
*Friday to Sunday (Oct. 14th-16th) in Los Angeles (Last Chance Qualifier [Open to Public] (Friday and Saturday) & Western Conference Championship [Invite Only] (Saturday & Sunday))

November:
*Friday to Sunday (Nov. 25th-27th) in Atlanta (Last Chance Qualifier [Open to Public] (Friday and Saturday) & Eastern Conference Championship [Invite Only] (Saturday & Sunday))

December:
*Friday to Sunday (Dec. 16th-18th) in Chicago (Last Chance Qualifier [Open to Public] (Friday and Saturday) & Central Conference Championship [Invite Only] (Saturday & Sunday))

January:
**TBA in New York City (National Championship) [Invite Only]

*: Later this week the site will release the place for the event in all the cities.
**: The site will release the days and the place for the National Championship in New York City.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 12:41:09

At 9/13/05 11:33 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Have you completed all the event stages, got high scores on the stadium games, completed all-star, adventure and classic with every single character? All of them should get you to around 25 trophies left. Plus, try to complete classic and adventure on higher difficulties without using continue once to get some more trophies.

done all that...maby i have more than i think...

At 9/13/05 11:47 AM, Auz wrote: or you could just go here:
ssbm.detstar.com

hell, why not? i'll go right now! (got nothin' better to do...)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 12:43:46

At 10/4/05 12:41 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: done all that...maby i have more than i think...

Ah, that reminds me. I lost my GC memory card that had the SSBM save. It might be around my house somewhere, but I can't find it. I'm not planning to play on it anytime soon, but I just want to know where my damn memory card is. Oh well, if I don't find it, I'll just get a copy of the save from my friend if I can't find it.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 13:11:30

(I joined the club ages ago) Does anyone know how many trophies there are in SSBM? I've got about 280 or more. Luigi is my character and i want the game to go online so i can beat everyone... i've never found that i can't beat someone i know :P.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 13:15:30

At 10/4/05 01:11 PM, ch33ks wrote: (I joined the club ages ago) Does anyone know how many trophies there are in SSBM? I've got about 280 or more. Luigi is my character and i want the game to go online so i can beat everyone... i've never found that i can't beat someone i know :P.

http://db.gamefaqs.c..s_melee_trophy_a.txt

According to there, there are 293 trophies, but 3 of them are available for Japan only, so that's 290 trophies for us. Heh, I want the game to go online as well and play as Pikachu! :D Maybe Pichu. XD

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 13:31:57

At 10/4/05 01:15 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: http://db.gamefaqs.c..s_melee_trophy_a.txt

According to there, there are 293 trophies, but 3 of them are available for Japan only, so that's 290 trophies for us. Heh, I want the game to go online as well and play as Pikachu! :D Maybe Pichu. XD

Pichu is one of the fastest characters in the game, but you damage yourself -_-' i like luigi because he's fast and strong, you can easily get back with right and b, he has great attacks for jugling and down and B knocks everyone away. Right/left and A is really strong, so it down and A.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 13:40:46

At 10/4/05 01:31 PM, ch33ks wrote: Pichu is one of the fastest characters in the game, but you damage yourself -_-'

Well even the game itself says that Pichu is the weakest character of them all (just look at the discription of the pichu trophy) and Fox and Sheik are the fastest.

i like luigi because he's fast and strong, you can easily get back with right and b, he has great attacks for jugling and down and B knocks everyone away. Right/left and A is really strong, so it down and A.

Meh... I never liked Luigi, only for the reason that he falls pretty slowly, I hate that. I prefer Roy or Mewtwo. Roy is simply awesome, I can't really think of a weakness. Mewtwo doesn't really have a good smash attack, but he can jump very high and far and he's good at throwing enemies around.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2005-10-04 13:49:56

At 10/4/05 01:40 PM, Auz wrote: Meh... I never liked Luigi, only for the reason that he falls pretty slowly, I hate that. I prefer Roy or Mewtwo. Roy is simply awesome, I can't really think of a weakness. Mewtwo doesn't really have a good smash attack, but he can jump very high and far and he's good at throwing enemies around.

That is Luigi's biggest weekness. I get hit a lot if i don't watch it, so i have to time the upercut perfectly, and try to do it close so it does the fire upercut. Roy is awsome, but charging up the really strong sword attack can get you hit, you don't have to do that though, i think his weekness might be small jumps but i'm not sure. I like mewtwo because he can teleport around, but i don't like him because his moves are slow and psychic which is annoying.

Does anyone know how to parry grabs? Even at http://ssbm.detstar.com/ is has nothing on it, but i heard it is possible and it's proffesisional move. Once Kirby did it on me, it might just be grabbing each other at the same time.