00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CKentavr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

286,017 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 15:10:24

At 6/20/06 08:29 PM, aznpanda wrote:
he was asking girls in his classes if they would like to support ending women suffrage in America... and over half of them signed it! i thought it was very amusing to see how many teens acually thought ending women suffrage would end the suffering of women!
i think everyone should know some history..for those who havent learned, Women Suffrage is The right of women to vote; it's the exercise of the franchise by women.

lol just thought this might be of interest to someone out there.

Indeed, it interested me :P I'm learning about Woman Suffrage in my History course at present. Although, I'd have thought many would have heard of 'The Suffragettes' :)

At 6/20/06 09:01 PM, Rinslet wrote: Hey I want to join! I'm like the only girl in the Naruto Club. And one time they asked the members who is the hottest girl and Naruto and I had to stop that. And there are three other girls but the don't login that much!

I'm the only girl in the Foo Fighters Club, don't mind much they all act gay anyway :P

It's all the Dave Grohl love I think.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 15:20:16

At 9/12/04 07:09 PM, Lacie wrote: Well I am new but i notice the guys outnumber us girls so why not a club for us gals but the guys are welcome.

I'll join :)

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 17:50:28

At 6/27/06 11:49 AM, apple_box wrote: All of you, Fucking show me your tits and pussies
anal rape time!

You shut the fuck up freak why don't you go to some hentai site if you are such a perv .

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 18:15:36

At 6/27/06 11:49 AM, apple_box wrote: All of you, Fucking show me your tits and pussies
anal rape time!

Grow up, kid! You don't even belong here! You're a boy!

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 19:58:11

At 6/27/06 06:15 PM, A-T-S wrote:
anal rape time!
Grow up, kid! You don't even belong here! You're a boy!

You are a raving homosexual, go lick your erected penis
Anf maybe I will go look at hetai
so STFU, make me a sandwitch bitches
LEARN YOUR PLACE

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 20:24:37

At 6/27/06 07:58 PM, apple_box wrote:
You are a raving homosexual, go lick your erected penis
Anf maybe I will go look at hetai
so STFU, make me a sandwitch bitches
LEARN YOUR PLACE

XD pwned n00b!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 20:32:07

Guys these days, no respect what so ever. Ignore them. Am I the only one with respect?

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 21:34:56

..lacie, do me?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 21:44:49

At 6/24/06 06:25 PM, Rinslet wrote: My boyfriends little brother. He told me about this site I said I'll check it out and now here I am a lvl 9. Yep he was right about this place makes me fell at home except my crazy friend isn't shooting people with blanks.

Aww, no home is complete without a crazy friend shooting people with blanks. XD

At 6/24/06 09:47 PM, aznpanda wrote: lol, my very awesome friend ^_~ he was all into it and i was wondering what it was about and ended up lovin it. how about u Sarah_Rawr?

I've known of NewGrounds for a long time actually, I just never bothered to sign up for it. Finally, a relatively short while ago, my friend showed me a flash cartoon on here and I couldn't resist not rating it. So I signed up just to do that, and that's when I became more interested in the NG community. XD

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 22:19:58

At 6/27/06 08:32 PM, Seamonky wrote: Guys these days, no respect what so ever. Ignore them. Am I the only one with respect?

No, but you do have nice boobes =)
Let me suck teh milk

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 22:42:34

At 6/27/06 10:11 PM, -anonymous- wrote: Hey everyone, mind if I join? :)

Well, pretty much all you have to do is contribute, that's what these groups are all about. XD

Nice to meet you, btw!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 22:50:56

At 6/27/06 10:19 PM, apple_box wrote: No, but you do have nice boobes =)
Let me suck teh milk

Please leave, kid.

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 22:56:16

At 6/27/06 10:50 PM, A-T-S wrote:
Please leave, kid.

Ok I'm not a girl but that is true looked at his profile he is 13 so he is just a dumbass kid that is a spammer just tell the mods and forget about him.

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 23:01:03

At 6/27/06 10:56 PM, Kite2014 wrote:
At 6/27/06 10:50 PM, A-T-S wrote:
Please leave, kid.
Ok I'm not a girl but that is true looked at his profile he is 13 so he is just a dumbass kid that is a spammer just tell the mods and forget about him.

Thanks for the advice.

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 23:01:30

Let me suck teh milk

Seamonky is a guy.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-27 23:47:26

At 6/27/06 11:01 PM, CharIotte wrote:
Let me suck teh milk
Seamonky is a guy.

Yeah, I am. I am just telling Apple box or whatever his name is to stay away from here.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-28 01:33:46

At 6/27/06 11:01 PM, CharIotte wrote:
Let me suck teh milk
Seamonky is a guy.

hahaha, now that's funny

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 00:01:22

I've known of NewGrounds for a long time actually, I just never bothered to sign up for it. Finally, a relatively short while ago, my friend showed me a flash cartoon on here and I couldn't resist not rating it. So I signed up just to do that, and that's when I became more interested in the NG community. XD

=] thats cool
nice icon anonymous

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 02:55:07

"..lacie, do me? " SWEET LESBO TIME!!!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 04:00:40

Here's a nice stat for you, in the last two pages there are 2 ALT accounts of regular MALE members of the forum. I won't spoil it for you and let you know who :D

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 05:09:31

At 6/27/06 11:42 PM, -anonymous- wrote: Thanks, you too. I've been seeing you around the forums a lot lately, and what stuck out about you is that you post intelligently (which has been kind of rare on the bbs lately).

Why thank you! I figure if i'm going to take the time to type something, i'll make it worth it (well, for me at least). ;)

So you guys were discussing how you came across NG right? Well, basically, my school blocks the majority of the internet and the only game we could access on the computers while we were bored was this helicopter game which came from NG. Eventually I started exploring the site and saw the tiny perks of having an account. :)

Helicopter game, eh? *Flashback of Predator..*

Arnold: RUUUNN! GOOOOOO! GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Hm, that brings up an interesting question. Which NG game do you enjoy playing the most? I haven't found any that i've been really impressed by yet, maybe you could reference me to one?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 05:27:14

I join?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 05:42:46

This would be a totally rad place to pick up chicks.

>_>
<_<

I'm just kiddin', like there are any women on the internet anyways

[Politics Lounge] - [BBS Rules] - [Portal FAQ]

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~ Risterajas ~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 06:09:49

At 6/29/06 05:42 AM, BastonesDeAzucar wrote:

Well, obviously there are girls on the internet, look how many girls are here. And I've got some on my forum.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-29 08:49:19

Can I join^_^.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-06-30 22:03:20

Well its been a while since I have droped in here but I was a memeber back when Lacie was still around so I figure I should stop in and see whats going on. Oh and please dont BS me about being a guy I have been around longer than a lotta you here and was a proud member before this thing died. Now that its alive again I look forward to talking with you all.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-07-02 12:54:49

At 6/29/06 06:09 AM, -UberKuri- wrote:
At 6/29/06 05:42 AM, BastonesDeAzucar wrote:
Well, obviously there are girls on the internet, look how many girls are here. And I've got some on my forum.

You have to understand it's a "fad" for people to say there are no women on the internet. I see it in every other thread made (especially on here) where females are being discussed, or an obvious female user posts. During my MMO days it was the same, since it was impossible for some people to fathom a female player. XD It stems from the fact that a lot of men will pose as women on the internet, for attention or other more odd reasons, and that there are many women who don't share these more male-dominant hobbies. The problem is generalizing. Oh well, it doesn't really bother me either way, but it is overused now (as are most things on the internet.)

At 6/29/06 07:23 AM, -anonymous- wrote: Hmm, in my opinion, NG is more stronger with flash movies than games, but Dad n' Me was kind of addicting, and so was the latest Fancy Pants Adventure, but over time they got old and all I've been doing was just watching movies every now and then.

Yeah, I completely agree that movies are the strong point of this site. It's fun going through them all, but there are a lot of uninteresting pieces which is the only downfall. XD As for the games you mentioned, i'll certainly check them out. ;D

At 6/30/06 10:03 PM, FeeFee85 wrote: Oh and please dont BS me about being a guy I have been around longer than a lotta you here and was a proud member before this thing died. Now that its alive again I look forward to talking with you all.

I believe the only guys who get BS'd for being in here are the ones who are disrespectful and unnecessarily rude. XD So, nice to have you back then!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-07-02 14:43:05

i'm a guy, but can i join?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-07-02 21:20:47

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2006-07-03 09:15:43

hmm cool club i know im male but unlike the others here you are just other users and people to me not sex things so can i join and if so i enjoy talking with you in the future