00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New TFX cam pic

395 Views | 4 Replies

New TFX cam pic 2001-10-29 22:23:27

Yep, that's me. I'm on my mom's machine because mine downstairs (the one loaded with XP) isn't connected to the net) and her machine has a webcam.

New TFX cam pic

Response to New TFX cam pic 2001-10-29 23:00:08

At 10/29/01 10:52 PM, traekwonz wrote:
At 10/29/01 10:23 PM, TFX wrote: Yep, that's me. I'm on my mom's machine because mine downstairs (the one loaded with XP) isn't connected to the net) and her machine has a webcam.
i wuz wonderin where the *(&*&^@@ you been at TFX

Oh, my parents decided out of nowhere that my DSL provider was breaching contract and decided to end our DSL service. So, we had it for 2 weeks and then it DIED. Now I'm on AOL. I upgraded my computer to Windows XP and I can't talk to the rest of my network.

Now I'm recovering and I'm trying very incredibly hard to get all of my resources together (hint: I need that font in that other thread! and the following new 'Studio logo) so I can finally finish Definity. I have no idea in hell how I'm going to upload Definity because I'm on dial-up.

It could be on Newgrounds as early as next year (!).

New TFX cam pic

Response to New TFX cam pic 2001-10-30 01:05:33

At 10/29/01 11:03 PM, traekwonz wrote: I'll look for the font and when definity's done you can always AIM it to me and I'll up it under your account.

Would that be faster? Or even worth the hastle of giving up his info?

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to New TFX cam pic 2001-10-30 03:27:24

At 10/29/01 11:00 PM, TFX wrote:
At 10/29/01 10:23 PM, TFX wrote: Yep, that's me. I'm on my mom's machine because mine downstairs (the one loaded with XP) isn't connected to the net) and her machine has a webcam.
Oh, my parents decided out of nowhere that my DSL provider was breaching contract and decided to end our DSL service. So, we had it for 2 weeks and then it DIED. Now I'm on AOL. I upgraded my computer to Windows XP and I can't talk to the rest of my network.

Now I'm recovering and I'm trying very incredibly hard to get all of my resources together (hint: I need that font in that other thread! and the following new 'Studio logo) so I can finally finish Definity. I have no idea in hell how I'm going to upload Definity because I'm on dial-up.

Me want Definity!

New TFX cam pic

Response to New TFX cam pic 2001-10-30 07:50:00

At 10/30/01 03:27 AM, Vj20 wrote:
At 10/29/01 11:00 PM, TFX wrote:

Me want Definity!

And Me want you to friggin' get on AIM tonight!

New TFX cam pic