00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Slanoth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MAXIMA IS A COWERD

956 Views | 9 Replies

MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-28 23:03:42

MAXIMA IS A FILTHY COWARD MUREDER!!!!!

TELL THE FAMELIES OF THE DEAD BOY, MUREDER IS MUREDER
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=16122

At 10/13/01 01:54 AM, MAXIMINA wrote:

When I was eight, I was in South Africa, with my parents and little sister... We took a trip to Victoria falls while we were there.
For record's sake, Vic Falls is not like an American tourest attraction. People live there and there is NO security... You can only see the Falls from the south-east side because it is a natural border. We were on the Zimbabwe side, so we could see the water fall best. Anyway, there were a bunch of little black kids running arround, playing games and stuff.
I went to one of the lookout points with my mom, because my father has a major hight fobia. I have no such fear of hights, so I went right up to the edge, where there are no bars... Just a 200 foot drop to a rocky watery grave... And we were the only people there, asside from one black kid.
Anyway, this whole time this kid kept pestering me, I looked at him, and he showed me his middle finger. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't... Then on the way back to the treeline from the lookout point he started to push me, and hit me on the head. By this time my mother was at the next lookout taking pictures... My dad and sister where following her.
Finally the kid started swearing at me in Afrikaans (which I understood), I pushed him away, and he kneed me in the groin...
Then I got really angry and charged him. He wasn't much taller than me, so when I put my full weight on him I could easily push him... Then, completely oblivios to where I had pushed him, I kicked him back as far and hard as I could... And I watched horrified as he fell down one of the slopes on the side of the lookout point...
I heard one feint scream that was muffled by the sound of the rushing water, and went to take a look. His body was already at the bottom, wedged in between a little tree and a large jagged rock... Blood was all over his hed, and it looked like a good portion of his scalp had been peeled up... His arm was bent backwards around the tree... Being an inocent kid, I had never seen anything like this, and I vomitted on the spot...
I looked arround, and thanks to the very dense tree cover, nobody could have possibly seen. It was durring the dry season, when hardly anybody goes to see the falls...
I ran and caught up with my family... I told them I was sick and needed to go back to the hotel... I have not told a single soul about it since then...

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 08:32:20

You really need to get more hobbies.

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 10:46:19

At 10/28/01 11:03 PM, neo32r wrote: MAXIMA IS A FILTHY COWARD MUREDER!!!!!

No, he is NOT!

TELL THE FAMELIES OF THE DEAD BOY, MUREDER IS MUREDER
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=16122

And you need to learn how to spell...REDRUM....REDRUM

Leave him alone!!!

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 10:52:15

Ooo seems you've got the lady flustered.. heh. Seriously though... shaddap.

MAXIMA IS A COWERD

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 11:25:46

At 10/29/01 10:52 AM, MajinSoldier wrote:

Ooo seems you've got the lady flustered.. heh. Seriously though... shaddap.

Damn skippy!
I will defend him to the fullest.
He has an alibi...
No matter what!

MAXIMA IS A COWERD

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 11:43:44

At 10/29/01 11:25 AM, TheUnknown1 wrote:
Damn skippy!
He has an alibi...
No matter what!

I'll testify! He was with 3 drunken midget females at the time.. I saw the whole degrading scene with my very eyes.

MAXIMA IS A COWERD

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 11:53:51

At 10/29/01 11:43 AM, MajinSoldier wrote:
Damn skippy!
He has an alibi...
No matter what!
I'll testify! He was with 3 drunken midget females at the time.. I saw the whole degrading scene with my very eyes.

rotfl! But...it turned out not so degrading once I introduced them to AA. He and I then took a Carribean cruise to the Bahamas.... I have pics to prove it! Where do you think he obtained his shirt?

MAXIMA IS A COWERD

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 11:59:44

At 10/29/01 11:53 AM, TheUnknown1 wrote:
At 10/29/01 11:43 AM, MajinSoldier wrote:
Damn skippy!
He has an alibi...
No matter what!

rotfl! But...it turned out not so degrading once I introduced them to AA. He and I then took a Carribean cruise to the Bahamas.... I have pics to prove it! Where do you think he obtained his shirt?

What about his illegitimate son? I heard he was being raised by Gypsies in Greece and being trained to perform at the Cirque du Soleil. Has he told you any of this?

MAXIMA IS A COWERD

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-29 12:11:37

At 10/29/01 11:59 AM, MajinSoldier wrote: What about his illegitimate son? I heard he was being raised by Gypsies in Greece and being trained to perform at the Cirque du Soleil.

Oh, you mean my sidekick...my young male sidekick.
We all know what those are for.

Response to MAXIMA IS A COWERD 2001-10-30 15:22:45

I am not a coward. And I don't like you Neo32r