00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

792,965 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 11:55:24

Jake nodded, "Right, wouldn't want that." he said. He rushed off to the blood room, "Shit! What blood type does Rachel have?" He shrugged and started randomly tasting the blood, "TASTES LIKE RACHEL! SCORE!" he shouted in trumph. He took about 10 more pints of the same blood type and returned to the room, "If this doesn't work i'm gonna be pissed." he said, putting the blood on the bed.

"In yet...you beleive you can utterly destroy me...when that swing took all your minght." he looked at the curtain that used to seperate himself from the confessioners, "And you cut the curtain, i expect another one soon from you."

Grahf's eyes stopped glowing and he chuckled, "Oh...we respect you as an entity my dear Infernal...i just needed to prove a point to my friend here.

Astinus smiled and pulled out his book on Midnight, or at least one of them. "Right here..." he pointed, "She's coming for me again...might as well just let her kill me this time, i'm getting bored of playing cat and mouse." he shut the book, "I also know all thoughts." he said.

Kitiara sighed, "Well if we want to find our significant others, we can't be sitting around in here all day!" she said.

Katherine looked around, "Is anyone even going to TOUCH this water now?" she laughed. Nasu knocked on the door, "Excuse me ladies, but the pool cleans itself, no need to worry." he said. He was right, the water became clearer as he spoke.

Rico stopped in front of Brum, then looked him over, "Wow...i like the armour." he said, "Finely crafted." Brum aknowledged Rico, "Really? It's very ancient, hardly any use anymore." Rico put up his finger, "As Midnight would tell you, sometimes it's how the armour looks that's important, how useful it is depends on you." They both laughed together.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 12:01:26

The woman stopped playing her harmonica, "He's concentrating on fighting too much." she said. She sighed and walked over to him, she extended her arm and grabbed him with a strong arm, "STOP!" she shouted.

X smiled, the waiter leaned in, "Women huh? If only all women were like this one, it would make men's lives a whole lot easier." he whispered to X. X smiled, "I guess i'm just a lucky one then."

V sighed, "The curse of a succubus was not made to be an easy one to bear." he said, "Hah...stole that line from a friend, named Brum...He used to follow a set of rules called "The Measure" and kept telling me, "As hard as it is to be a knight sometimes...The Measure was not made to be an easy burden on a knight's back." He smiled, "I know a lot more about how to treat people thanks to him..." he said, he looked at Whitney, "But you...i beleive you can know bliss...i can help you with that."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 12:15:26

Alice rolls out of the way, and gets ready to attack when the harmonica girl stops Gabriel. "Okay..let me know when you know what we're going to do," she says, flying up into the air.

William presses Mina's mouth to his throat. "Go ahead, and drink..."

Oni smiles. "I said good morning," he says, kissing Daniel.

"Yes...that's the right type...now pour it down my....her throat....." says Angela.

Crimson shakes his head. "That didn't take all of my might, but it took more effort than it should have. Perhaps I'm not the one who is supposed to wield this sword. Perhaps it despises me, and my plans to become a god. I care not, for it shall learn to obey my every whim in time."

The Infernal frowns. "I do not appreciate having my mind read....." he says.

Midnight scowls. "Then keep that power out of my head, Astinus. I don't appreciate having others in my mind. It tends to hurt them more than it does me."

Victoria laughs, and hugs Kit a bit more. "Yeah...." she says, smiling. I don't know if it's real, or if it's just leftover lust from my curse...but I know I feel...something...for Kit.......I just don't know what.... decides Vic finally. She pulls away, and straightens her clothes out, then grabs Skyforge. "I never go anywhere without it," she explains, sheathing it. As she does so, she frowns. "My...mother...is coming...."

Ivy stops outside Vic's door, and smiles at Brum. "I assume I am allowed to visit with my own daughter?"

Shadow smirks. "If I ever find out you were watching, you'll wish for death," she says, climing out and drying off. She pulls her clothes on, and smiles. "I'm funny like that," she adds.

Relina shakes her head. "Something's wrong....I can't figure out just what it is...but someone in this castle is doing something that they aren't supposed to be doing....."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 12:24:21

Gabriel pulled away from the woman. "I'll say this one last time! I'm taking her, now leave me be!" he slashed his sword at the woman.

Din looked at the waiter and X as they whispered. "Are you going to order?" she asked, looking from X to the waiter and back.

Daniel smiled and returned the kiss. "Ok. Goodmorning to you too."

Mina bit down and drank slowly, then let go after a while. "You seemed really excited because of that blood."

Whitney blushed. "You'd do that for me?" she looked into V's eyes. "Th-thanks."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 12:51:32

The woman caught the sword in mid-swing, "Oh come on, fighting's kinda dumb ain't it?" she asked, smiling.

The waiter pulled away and X cleared his throat. "I'll have your special, som shrimp, and how about a bit of chicken?" he asked. The waiter wrote it down, "And the same goes for the little lady?"

V smiled, "You have no idea what kind of guy i am Whitney." he said, he leaned in and bit into her neck again.

Jake nodded and helped Angela swallow the blood, "Alright...so...like this..." he opened vial after vial into her mouth until he finished. "So did it work?" he asked, "Or do i need to get more?"

Billy sighed, "You constantly want to be in power, that's your problem Crimson." he said, "You'll never have the power you want...it's inevitable your lust for the power consumes you."

Grahf sighed, "I apologize...i did not know..." he said, "But nonetheless...you can't change what has already happened."

Astinus shrugged, "I didn't ask to have everyone's every thought pour into my head, take it up with our creator if you don't like it." he said. He turned to Relina and frowned, "If someone is not following their time...and Midnight's right here...it could quite possibly be Crimson."

Kitiara's eyebrow raised, "Ivy? That weird woman with the whip? She's pretty interesting." she laughed.

Brum looked at Ivy for a minute, examining her, he wasn't going to make another mistake like he did with Kit, "I'm sorry but due to recent events i need to take your weapons and...any magical items you might have before you enter, understand this is a safety precaution."

Nasu nodded outside the door, "Oh yes...hilarious." he said, "You're so much different around men than women Shadow...you'll flirt with women without a second thought, though if it's a man, just looking at you is a sin it seems." Katherine nodded, "You know it is true, not that i want guys looking at you, but why are you so tense around them?"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 13:02:56

Alice sighs. "Honestly, why can't Khufu just leave this country alone? We never did anything to him....."

Oni hugs Daniel to him. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Yeah, I was. But, I remember you got excited right before we left. Why was that?" asks William, smiling.

Angela shakes her head. "It's okay...." she says. She looks at Jake, and sits up. "Do you resent me? For being in her body?"

Crimson laughs, then his eyes glow. "A MORTAL has no right to speak to me in such a manner, SAINT," he spits, swinging his sword and destroying the confession stand entirely. "Remember that, or that will be your head next time!" With that, he storms off.

The Infernal nods. "True." He looks at Id. "Is he unconscious?"

Relina nods. "It is. He shall be exterminated." With that, she vanishes. Midnight looks after her, and shakes his head. "She'll die."

"Yes...she is my mother....." says Victoria. Ivy, meanwhile, smiles at Brum. "I would not need weapons if I needed to kill....but my whip stays with me....it holds sentimental value, you understand." She pets her whip, and the candlelight makes it seem as though there are five snake-headed tendrils to the weapon. She smiles. "A very...unique...gift...and it would not allow another to touch it......but rest assured, I have not come to kill my daughter. Merely to aid her...." With that, she sighs. "Forgive me for not waiting for your reply," she states, as the door swings open and she walks inside, closing the door behind her. She walks over to Victoria, and lifts her shirt up in the back, examining the mark. "Daughter....I am going to get rid of this for you...." Victoria gasps. "Why would you do that for me?" Ivy smiles, and whispers something in Vic's ear, causing her to blush a little. "True....fine...." she says. Ivy grins, and begins muttering, causing the mark to slowly fade away. Suddenly, it returns, and Ivy flies into the wall. She stands up, and frowns. "That was not placed there just by your uncle. He had the full blessings of the dark god Bhaal when he placed it there." Victoria didn't care, for in the brief time the mark had vanished, she had understood her true feelings.

Shadow remains silent for a few minutes, then rubs the pendant around her neck. "There...was only one man I ever allowed to get close enough to me...that I could call him a friend...he's dead now.....but he was the only man who ever truly understood me.....probably the only one who ever could...."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 13:11:04

Din nodded her head. "Yep. Same thing" she smiled and looked at X.

Daniel thought for a moment, then got up. "Well, I have to go see Reno." she said, straightening her clothes out.

Gabriel lowered his sword. "I have to do what he says. I serve him and my orders were to bring that woman in dead or alive. How am I supposed to return to him empty-handed?"

Mina nipped at William's ear. "Cause you seemed really excited."

Whitney gasped softly, clenching her fists. She relaxed and let go, then began running her hands across V.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 14:17:42

The girl shrugged, "Well, do we really have a choice on what Khufu wants? No, but we can choose not to follow his orders...not saying rebellion, but

Jake shook his head, "Nah, as long as you don't do anything she wouldn't do, i don't mind one bit." he said, "You have just as much of a right to be in that body as she does."

Billy sighed, "That man is extremely dangerous." he stated, his confession stand reforming completely around him.

Grahf smiled behind his mask, "Oh...he's fine, but you're right...being hit by an infernal by me while it was aflame tends to do that to people.

Astinus nodded, "Not completely...but i don't feel like sitting by and letting her just go kill herself like this." he said, he followed her, with a stone cold, emotionless face.

Rico looked at Brum, "Pushed around a lot?" He asked, Brum nodded, "It sucks, but i'm younger, i have no choice but to get pushed around."

Nasu sighed, "Yes, and this causes men to be scared of you, which keeps them from ever getting close to you, which proves you wrong...correct?" he smiled. "Vicious cycles..."

The waiter nodded, wrote x2 on his pad, and walked off. X looked at Din and frowned, "You're going to EAT all that?"

V's lips curled into a smile as he moved his head to a better, more comfortable position on Whitney's neck. He sighed happily at her touch on him, "I think..." he said, pulling away, "We're ready for something else." he said, grinning.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 14:26:54

[forgot Kit! What a mom! Now i gotta double-post, AGAIN!]

Kitiara blinked, she couldn't quite understand exactly what happened, but she knew the lok on Vic's face, "So...what's up with you?" she asked.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 14:29:32

Oni stands up, and grins, rubbing Daniel's shoulders. "I'll go with you."

Alice sighs. "Khufu is evil, even if he has power. What use is power if it isn't used to help those in need?"

"I....I should have been able to keep better control over myself....." says William, sighing.

Angela smiles, and hugs Jake. "Thanks...I was starting to think you hated me...." she says, sighing.

As Crimson wanders the halls, Relina appears in front of him, and draws her rapier. "You aren't going any further," she says. He laughs. "The Puppetmistress, Relina...foolish of you to take a human form against me," he says. Before Relina can lament her mistake, he begins ripping the blood out of her heart, then stops. "If I do that, you'll just come back in a form that can kill me...I think I'll just leave you incapacitated." The blood tightens around her spinal cord, and severs it neatly, leaving her paralyzed from the neck down. She collapses, the rapier falling from her grasp.

"I understand you want to destroy the gods, Grahf," remarks the Infernal.

Midnight teleports to where Crimson is, and sighs. "As many times as she has attacked me...I cannot allow you to do anymore to her, Crimson." The Marauder turns to Midnight, and laughs. "You forget, you can't kill me." Midnight's eyes flash. "I will rip your very essence apart." "There's a problem with that, and you know it," says Crimson, smirking.

"...Yes...." With that, Shadow walks off towards her and Katherine's room, the Twilight Blade on her belt.

Vic smiles at Kit. "Nothing...I just figured something out...." she says. Ivy straightens out her clothes, and smiles. "Well, glad I could help you out, daughter," she says, walking out.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 14:40:12

Gabriel gritted his teeth and began to sweat. "I'm...just doing...my job.." his eyes shifted to the people staring at him. Memories began going through his head, ones of his younger years. He looked at Alice, trying to keep his head straight. "I have no control over how he uses his power."

Mina hugged William and rested against him. "Its alright."

Daniel sighed happily. "Ok. Lets get going."

Din raised her eyebrow. "What?"

Whitney shuddered and raised her head, grinning back. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him. "Really." she said softly.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 14:59:02

The woman shook her head, "Nobody does, not a single person anywhere, but hey, that doesn't mean you have to obey his orders, if he wants something, he can do it himself." she smiled.

V put his hand on her shoulder, "Now promise me...you will NOT allow your succubus ambitions to take over." he said sternly.

X sighed, "You're ordering much for yourself, are you sure you can eat it all?" he asked.

JAke laughed and patted Angela's back, "If i hated someone who was inside my girlfriend's body, that'd create A LOT of awkward moments." he said, "So don't worry, we're cool."

Astinus appeared next to Relina and sighed, "You didn't think Relina." he said, "Do me a favor...come back...and beat him to a pulp." he smiled and stomped on her head, a quick death for her, releasing her essence. He then looked at Crimson, "I beleive the metaphorical term for your current situation is 'fucked'." he smirked.

Grahf nodded, "My explanation takes more than a kender's patience to tell...but that is correct." he said.

Nasu smiled as Katherine walked next to him, "Twilight Blade is a male spirit...what she said...makes no sense at all." he said as she walked off, following Shadow.

Rico looked at Ivy as she left, as did Brum, neither felt anything towards her, but even Brum, a knight, couldn't help but admire her looks, as he had already with Victoria, "Must run in the family." he snickered to Rico.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 15:16:15

Alice sighs. "He's a monster, don't you realize that? I bet he wants you to destroy this entire town after you take me, doesn't he?"

William frowns. "If you're sure...." he says. He shudders as she presses against him, and his fangs slide down. "Damn, that blood's still a bit in my system...."

Oni nods, and kisses Daniel again, then slides his gloves on and opens the door. "After you."

Angela laughs a bit. "I...I know you don't like my brothers...." she says, looking away.

An instant after the body Relina was in fades away, an angel appears, and grabs Crimson's throat. "Do you have ANY idea how much that shit hurts?" she asks, slamming Crimson to the floor and stomping on his head. "NOW YOU DO!"

"Then do me a favor, and make the next one that you kill my father, Corsoteth, a god of Law." With that, the Infernal vanishes.

Shadow enters the room, and pulls out the Twilight Blade. ....You have traveled with me....but you have never understood me...have you? she asks. No....I have not...but I have done my best to help you, regardless.... replies the Twilight Blade. Shadow nods, smiling a little. "I know...and thank you for that...."

Ivy turns around, and walks towards Brum, smiling sweetly. She looks him over, and nods. She turns to Rico, and does the same. "There, I have repaid your stares," she says, walking off.

Victoria looks at Kit, and blushes a bit. "Why do you keep staring at me?" she asks.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 15:27:26

Daniel giggled softly and went through the door. She went to the library, where Reno was sitting at one of the tables, smoking, but keeping his books away from him. Well I see you two had a good rest." he said, putting his cig out and pulling his scarf up to hide the circles under his eyes.

Din smiled. "I'm really hungry." she said, playing with her fork.

Gabriel gulped and looked around at everyone, alice, and the woman. "I..I dont know. I dont know!" he held his head as memories of the fire rushed back to him. he screamed, then collapsed.

Mina got closer and slid her fangs down William's neck. "Well then get it out of your system." she said, tilting her head to the side, allowing him to bite.

Whitney nodded. "I promise, and if I do, then put me out." she rested her head against V's chest.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 15:54:10

X sighed as the food was shortly delivered to them, altogether it covered the whole table, the waiter smirked, "Good luck." he laughed. X shrugged, "Dig in i guess."

The woman poked Gabriel with a stick, "Think he's dead?" she asked, nonchalant.

V sighed and laid back, "Good enough for me."

[fade to black]

Jake shrugged, "I can deal with them...honestly i don't care all that much." He said, laying back and resting the back of his head on his hand.

Astinus laughed, "I hope you're not mad for that." he said, "You know i had everyone's best interests at heart."

Grahf lowered his head, "Can do." he said, "It's not a favor when i was planning on it anyway."

Katherine entered the room, "Is everything...alright?" she asked, slightly worried about Shadow's mood.

Brum laughed, Rico shook his head, "She must be an alchemist...that's called equivalent exchange." he said, "Interesting...alchemists were always able to make pretty good armour." he said. He walked off, following Ivy, leaving Brum utterly confused.

Kitiara shook her head, "Thinking to myself." she said, "It's nothing, really." she added.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 17:36:20

"Ok." Din smiled and started eating. She finished half of her meal and sat there. "This is really good." she said, starting on the other half.

Gabriel lay there, unconcious. His armor faded and he groaned and started moving around while he was out.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 17:40:00

X barely touis food as he looked blankly at Din, she was almost pouring the food into her mouth like she was pouring garbage into a garbage can. He shook his head as he actually imagined the food being poured into a garbage can in front of him. He began on his Special soup and kept quiet.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 17:42:30

Din finished her food and put her fork down. She wiped her mouth and smiled. "I'm done." she looked over at X. "How bout you?"

Whitney rubbed her head against V and smiled.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 17:50:30

V got up, he stretched, kissed Whitney, looked at her for a second, then got in the middle of his room. "Whitney...you want to know bliss...come here." he said.

X hadn't finished on his 2nd part of his 3 part meal when he looked at Din and dropped his fork, "I...don't have too much of an appetite anymore." he said. He placed his hand on the table and money appeared below it. The waiter came over, "All finished?" he asked.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 17:56:13

Whitney pulled her clothes on and went over to V. She looked up at him. "Yes." she said softly.

Din tilted her head. "Is something wrong?" she asked, her smile a having a little bit of sadness in it.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 18:27:29

V hook his head, "You need to concentrate." he said, he sat down in a meditative position, "Repeat what i do." he ordered, "Sit."

X shook his head, "I have but only one question...where's your stomach?" he asked quizzically.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 18:29:21

Whitney nodded and sat down infront of V. "Ok. Now what?" she asked, looking at him again.

Din patted her belly. "Right here." she smiled sweetly and giggled.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:01:49

X was confused, "How do you hold it all?" he asked, "You've nearly eaten your own weight in food!"

V nodded, his eyes closed, "Now prepare your mind in any way you can...because what i will soon ask you, will sound very strange." he said.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:06:38

Din looked at her stomach, then at the table and all the empty dishes, then at X again. "Honestly, I have no idea where it all goes." she said, rubbing her stomach.

Whitney closed her eyes. "Ok." she sat there for a moment, clearing her mind of any distracting thoughts. "I'm ready." she said, awaiting V's response.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:15:07

X sighed, "I guess these questions are a little impossible to answer for you." he said. The waiter collected X's money and X ofered his arm, "Night out on the town?" he asked, grinning.

V nodded, "I want you to make all sounds without actually saying a thing, and i want you to hear all sounds without listening." he said. "Do this...and you will reach a state of mind that is truly bliss."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:23:56

Din took X's arm and smiled sweetly. "Yes that would be nice." she rubbed her head against his shoulder and kissed him softly.

Whitney made a face, trying to think of what V's statement meant. She sat there for a while, concentrating on the answer.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:33:56

V's head started twitching as he told his mind what to do, fire, water putting out the fire, the sound of wind, everything was running through his head, at the same time he heard every bit of it as it poured into his head, but he didn't listen to exactly what the sounds were. Then, there was silence, V's body floated off the ground and in his mind, he was looking into infinite space in a large feild, asking himself when Whitney would join him.

The waiter cleared his throat and X pulled back from Din, "A few rules in this town madam and sir." he said, bowing, "Low PDA, Public Display of Affection, no fighting, and if you see someone fighting, or perhaps just argueing, or anything physical...ignore them." he said. X nodded, "I see...thank you." he said, the waiter bowed again and dissappeared in mid-air.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:41:13

Whitney thought about a few things, still concentrating on V's message. She felt something, then saw V and the field, wondering how it was all possible.

Din nodded her head and looked at X. "So what do we do first?" she asked, looking around at all the buildings.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:49:31

V looked up, and sat up, "HEY!" he shouted in the feild. He got all the way up and ran over to Whitney, "I can't beleive you got here, normally succubi cannot do it, too much lust on the mind you see." he laughed.

X looked at many buildings, he concentrated on a library, he loved books, but he shook his head, "Something for us both to do together." he said. He looked further and saw a man get taken into the shadows, he didn't even seem to put up a struggle, Ignore it...ignore it... he said, continuing to browse the town, "I have no idea actually...you should pick for once."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-09-03 19:54:50

Whitney stood up and looked around. "Where are we?" she asked, walking around a bit, looking at everything in sight

Din thought as she walked and looked at the different buildings. She looked at X and smiled. "Do you like to play games?" she asked, stopping for a moment.