00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

791,415 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-14 23:13:07

Alex roars, and reaches back with both hands. He grabs Ada's wing with one hand, and rips it off, gritting his teeth as it slices his fingers open, and severs his last two fingers. With his other hand, he begins to crush her. "SINCE YOU SEEM SO EAGER TO DIE, I SHALL GRANT YOUR WISH!!!!"

Midnight and Shadow look at each other, and nod. Midnight turns to Tiger. "We gotta combine ShadowFang, SoulReaper, and Twilight Blade again. That SHOULD be able to stop him!" he says.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-14 23:23:20

Midnight and Shadow look at each other, and nod. Midnight turns to Tiger. "We gotta combine ShadowFang, SoulReaper, and Twilight Blade again. That SHOULD be able to stop him!" he says.

*Tiger hands Midnight the SoulReaper and throws all his migt into Alex to make him let Ada go.*

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-14 23:26:26

At 2/14/05 11:13 PM, psykolord wrote: Alex roars, and reaches back with both hands. He grabs Ada's wing with one hand, and rips it off, gritting his teeth as it slices his fingers open, and severs his last two fingers. With his other hand, he begins to crush her. "SINCE YOU SEEM SO EAGER TO DIE, I SHALL GRANT YOUR WISH!!!!"

She screams bloody murder, as she rips her wing off. The pain is blinding white causing all her senses to go blank, and before she can stop screaming the air is crashed out of her, ending her scream as a high pitch yelp. She can only glare at Alex, as she beings to tell bones, start to crack from his powerful grin. She wouldn’t let him see her cry from the pain, or what looks like the end for her. She looks for Midnight, but her sight begins to fade. Vic is to stuned to do anything, and faints as her link is opened with Ada.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-14 23:30:07

Alex laughs, and hurls Ada at Tiger. However, he is too late, as he turns and sees Midnight combining the three blades. "NO!!" he roars, charging at Midnight. Midnight finishes combining the swords just in time, and swings it at Alex, the force of the blade's magic ripping a hole in his stomach. He shrieks in agony, and is hurled to the wall. Midnight levitates in front of him, eyes jet black. "You were my worst mistake, Alex. NOW DIE!!!!" he yells, plunging the sword through Alex's heart. Alex shrieks, as his very being is blasted into nothingness. Midnight lands, and separates the three swords, tossing SoulReaper to Tiger and Twilight Blade to Shadow, before collapsing on the floor.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-14 23:43:00

As he throws her, just second before her rib cage could end her life, she faints. Now she is hurled though the air unconsciousness toward Tiger.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-14 23:49:04

Shadow leaps up, and catches Ada, so she doesn't get anymore injured than she already is. She lands carefully, and sets Ada down. She catches the Twilight Blade, and sheathes it.

Midnight stands up, groaning as he does so. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, and ouch!" he says, clutching at his side in pain. He hobbles over to Victoria and Ada. "We gotta get them some energy, and quick!" orders Midnight.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 00:01:22

Victoria shakes her head as she comes to. She looks a then and then her sister. She her self would be fine, a kiss would work for her. Her sister, she winces as she thinks about Ada. "Ada just needs a good long kiss and a little action once her body heals, and she's awake. But she needs to be kissed NOW." Vic slowly slides her self up the wall into a standing position. "Me, I just need a simple kiss."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 00:04:46

Midnight looks surprised slightly, until Shadow comes over. "I'm not too experienced with this stuff, but I can help you out," she says to Victoria uncomfortably. She leans forward, and kisses her, sending some of her own energy into Victoria's body. Midnight walks over, and kisses Ada gently, so as not to injure her further, and feels some of his own energy leave and enter her body.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 04:46:42

Anubis runs with sabre drawn and sees the mess in his courtyard. "DAMN IT! BASTARD SON OF A BITCH! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE BEFORE I ARRIVE. GOD DAMN IT!" Anubis walks off muttering to himself. "First chance for a decent fight in weeks and its over before I get there." Anubis throws his sabre across the courtyard and sits head in hands on the steps to the main doors.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 06:39:07

At 2/15/05 04:46 AM, -StormWolf- wrote: Anubis runs with sabre drawn and sees the mess in his courtyard. "DAMN IT! BASTARD SON OF A BITCH! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE BEFORE I ARRIVE. GOD DAMN IT!" Anubis walks off muttering to himself. "First chance for a decent fight in weeks and its over before I get there." Anubis throws his sabre across the courtyard and sits head in hands on the steps to the main doors.

Ryu smiles and then laughs slightly."Anubis, don't worry about it. I'm sure there'll be other fights. You guys wait up, I need to just check." He turns around and looks to the corpse of Alex. "Still has that look of red in his eyes." He picks up a crest he had dropped, and slowly turns away. He hears grunts from behind him. He knows what is coming, he takes out his sword and shouts, "He's back!" The vampires turn around in disbelief. Ryu ramms his sword against the side of ALex's head. He then flipps into the sky to power up.
"You're plan isn't going to work this time, you moron."
"Yeah, well, have you seen this plan?"
Ryu charges at the demon man thing, and Alex swipes with his sword. It seems Ryu had disappeared, but on Alex's sword, a black cloud forms around it. It explodes and sends the sword flying from his hand. He reappears in front of Alex.
Ryu calls to Shadow, "Get the sword, quick! It holds the key to revival!"He then speaks softly to Alex while putting his sword away."Let's see how you are with real combat."
"After I'm done with you, you will have no eyes to see!"
Alex teleports behind Ryu, and makes a grab for his neck, which Ryu dodges simply with a quick shadow form. Alex elbows him to the floor then. Ryu doesn't even scream, he just flips up and knees Alex into the air. Alex laughs, "You know how to fight, but do you know power."
He starts to glow with a red aura, Ryu does the same but he is surrounded by a black aura. They both rush into a fight....

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 07:06:14

*Tiger looks around at every one and cant help but wonder if they remember the other creature that they must fight. However he feels it best to remain silent untill they can rest and heal.*

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 07:42:48

Anubis goes and picks up his sabre as the sun appears from behind the cloud. Anubis thinks to himself "So this is what I've become a monster who thinks of nothing, but killing. What is wrong with me." Anubis puts his sabre away and his arrives and sits on his shoulder.
He turns to the others and looks at the empires flag flying from the main tower. "This is not the end. Only my beginning." Anubis walks past them and goes inside and sits in his throne.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:10:58

Shadow hears Ryu, and holds up her hand. Instantly, the ShadowFang and SoulReaper combine with Twilight Blade, and Shadow rushes out to fight Alex. She focuses on the power of the blade, allowing it to guider her movements. As the sun somes from behind a cloud, she holds her sword to it, focusing its rays into a single beam of light that flies at Alex. "WHEN YOU THIS TIME, KINDLY STAY DEAD!!!!!" she yells at the monster. The focused beam hits Alex, and he shrieks in pain as his body is ripped apart.
[that should make him stay dead >>]

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:24:39

*Tiger yelps in pain and surprise. he can feel Rena in danger. *Master that damn beast has Rena. You know the one that worked with Alex. She left the safty of my place in the Psi realm to find us and no he has her. We must save here.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:25:35

Anubis walks around his castle and stops at a window thats looks over a misty valley in the distance. Lady Eira appears behind him "Is everything alright?" Anubis just stands there in silence. Eira walks closer and he asks "I was staring out at the valley. Will the world one day be a peaceful as this?" Eira looks out "That day will soon come. Don't forget that is the reason we have come. To destory the demons."Anubis walks away from the window. "Very well I will play the villian until then."
Anubis walks off and heads outside.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:30:17

As Midnight finishes giving Ada his energy, he hears Tiger. "DAMN!" he shouts, standing up and looking around. "Shadow! I need ShadowFang!" he calls. Shadow rushes into the room, and tosses ShadowFang to Midnight, and SoulReaper to Tiger. "I'll watch over these two. You guys go," she says. Midnight nods, and turns to Tiger. "Where is she?" he asks him.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:32:39

At 2/15/05 08:30 AM, psykolord wrote: As Midnight finishes giving Ada his energy, he hears Tiger. "DAMN!" he shouts, standing up and looking around. "Shadow! I need ShadowFang!" he calls. Shadow rushes into the room, and tosses ShadowFang to Midnight, and SoulReaper to Tiger. "I'll watch over these two. You guys go," she says. Midnight nods, and turns to Tiger. "Where is she?" he asks him.

*Tiger shifts both himself and Midnight to the Psi realm. He can see Rena chained to a stone in a clearing not far from them. * Master this looks like a trap. How do you suggest we go about this. I mean I have great power here but I dont know if force will endanger Rena.*

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:37:37

Midnight looks at Tiger. "I say we call the beast out and give it a firsthand look at Death," he says, drawing the ShadowFang.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:44:15

At 2/15/05 08:37 AM, psykolord wrote: Midnight looks at Tiger. "I say we call the beast out and give it a firsthand look at Death," he says, drawing the ShadowFang.

*Tiger nods* Irvaneth come out and play! You wish to challange me for rule of this place?The face me. *Twenty Psi beasts of various types appear all around them. Then an oddly vampiric figure appeats a little out side the circle.* You fools wish to save the girl? I think not. My sevents will despose of you and as for the girl she will be my bride. *Tiger begins to shake with an uncontrolable rage the these words*

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 08:47:41

Midnight laughs. "You know what happened to the last fool I battled that liked to keep brides? I ripped him apart and destroyed his very essence!" Midnight blasts the Psibeasts into oblivion, then turns to the figure. "Tiger, you wanna kill him, or do I get first shot?" Midnight asks, grinning.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 09:16:56

Anubis enters the courtyard and flies off to Midnights castle to see if anyone is there. When he reaches the castle only the guards seem to be hanging round there so he flies back to his castle and sits in his throne room. "Everything seems slow now. From the rage of battle to being as still as a body in a grave."

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 11:37:36

<lilith sees baal go past her as she is suronded by some 20 odd new and improved lycovamps a quick flick of her dagger and a short dark gift later and she is surounded by the bloodstained half mutilated and generaly abued corspes of 19 lycovamps and is atempting to jam the overly sised double handed batle blade into the eye socket of lucky no 20 it is as no 20 dies horribly that a small groop of human soldiers come running up pushing a huge vat in front of them lilith crouches ready to jump over any boiling oil and is most surprised to be drenched in ice cold water "aaaaghthghghghg"said lilith as the soldeirs laugh "ha burn in water vampire" "ariighgoghghlfas. you bastards! you complete bastards you have -ruined- my -*HAIR!!! *-" she screems at them they are quite taken aback. and very very surprised "wait doesnt water burn vampir---ahgffjasdljfdas oh my aldfjdlasjfas doesnt fit the-afhfhfhfhfhfhfh" yeh some screams lateter and lilith is stalking towards baal bringing death by oversised sword in her wake anyone listening would hear her muttering under her breath "complete and utter bastards 12 hours.. 12 bloody hours">

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 14:11:55

Ryu is waiting outside Anubis' castle. He smiles and is happy at what he managed to acomplish today. He waits for something, anything to do. Suddenly, in the horizon, he notices a figure approaching. A female figure. What now, he asks himself. He slowly starts walking towards her, becoming more apparent of her beauty. He smiles shyly. She runs towards him full speed and seems to hug him. "What the......"
"Ryu! I'm so glad to see you!" the girl lets go and finally he sees her face.
"Alyx? Wow, it's gre-"he stutters, "e-excellent to see you." She hugs him once again, his arms to the side shocked. "What are you soing here?"
"Well, I need a new home. This freelance vampire thing isn't as great as I expected."
"Well I'm sure Anubis will welcome you to the clan."
"Really? Great!"
They walk into the castle, up to Anubis' throne room, and Ryu introduces Alyx.....

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 21:47:17

Victoria was slightly surprised that Shadow had kissed her. She smiles softly, caressing Shadow’s hair before she pulls away to tell the other she would look over Vic, and Ada. The full breed of the too, could feel her sisters bones mend what damaged, all but in one area. Victoria winces, and kneels down next to her sister, her hands changed into bladed fingers and cuts into the sides of Ada’s clothing and skin and muscle, until her finger wrap around Ada’s pelvis bones, then pushes them to gather (pinching something more then it already is) causing Ada to wake with a small breathless scream. She finally sets them back into the correct placement. She gets a glare from her sister that would have a Balrog run, but Vic has become a custom to these kinds of glares. She grins and pulls her finger out of Ada, watching as both Ada’s heal and her clothing. When Vic looks up to her sisters’ face she pales as one of Ada’s eyes turn to a demonic pupil-less yet all seeing, blood red eye, one that would make you feel if you are being watched no matter where you were in a room. “Before you speak, Ada is healing if not fully healed now. You can feel this.” Her sister’s head nods, as well does she sit up. “All is fine, so please leave us be.” It is clear that Ada is no longer in full control of her body, as the one using her speak thought her. “Well child, remember you, and Ada both hold a duty.” Just before Vic could ask what was apon her mind, “And yes I have told those fool whom wish to challenge me, but wish to test themselves against before battling me where Ada is.” A smirk cross Ada’s lips that is not her own. “Misery is coming to battle Ada once again. It would be very interesting to see the happenings of a demon that is born to prey apon Vampires, walking around so many, and…” Ada’s head turns to see Shadow just come in the room. Her eyes blink back to normal, then sighs. Hopefully Shadow didn’t head too much of what they’re mother was speaking of. “Victoria could you?” She waves with the hand she is not leaning on, toward her dismembered wing. “You know I can’t regenerate something that big.” Vic begins to stand to fetch her sister’s bladed wing.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-15 22:52:17

i've been away due to for a start problems with my computer so i went onto a place called runescape and then i went on that after it was fixed for a while and now i'm back. my messenger is still messed up and doesn't work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
Vincent arrives at the shop. He picks some new clothing and just about sets off with his old clothes under his arm when the shop keeper says "hey, you look like the fighting type, i'm just letting you know that theres a compition going on in the dueling building. 40,000 gp (i don't know the currentscy of the r/p) for first place as well as a sword." "o.k, i may as well sign up" Vincent says back as he leaves. He heads off towards what looks like a fighting place. He looks at the poster to see it's a hand to hand compition. no weapons except gloves, including gaultlets. He noticed the "including gauntlets" bit was underline twice. Vincent walked inside to see everyone was ready. There was a crowd surrounding what looked like a pit. All it was, a hole with crumbling stone holding the dirt from colapsing. It was medium size. There was a table where they were taking in the last names on his left as he entered in. Vincent walks over to the table. "name?" The soilder said. It looked like he would be doing the signing up.
"Vincent Asworth" Vincent calmly said, knowing that his name wasn't well known, not too many people knew he was a vampire.
"Age?"
"23"
"Where you come from"
"South Noxdells"
"o.k, you'll be fighting Richard Halsman in the.......second match"
"o.k."
Vincent sat down on a near by seat and waited for his match to come.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-16 06:34:31

Anubis practices his sabre in the private rooms of his castle. Lady Eira enters the room he is in and is shocked that he is at the castle "Why don't you go out my Lord? Clear you mind." Anubis puts his sabre away. "Why?....why?" Eira looks puzzled "Pardon my Lord." Anubis smiles "It doesn't matter." Anubis picks up his hat and sabre. and walks up to Eira standing in the doorway. He stops as they draw level. He tries to say something, but stops himself. Anubis puts his hat on and levels.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-16 08:33:28

Baal had just about had it, the battle begining to go sour. Not that they wern't holding the fight. But that was just the problem. Because if the boulders and lycovamp creatures they where no longer winning but simply both sides where practically equal now, they had been caught by surprise and even if it was for but a moment it was definatly showing. Not to mention on top of it all some of his best fighters where not showing up, incabale at the moment, or just plain out cold.
"Somthing good had better happen soon or we may be in a bit of trouble." Baal said to himself as he cut one of the creatures in half.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-16 09:19:15

At 2/15/05 08:47 AM, psykolord wrote: Midnight laughs. "You know what happened to the last fool I battled that liked to keep brides? I ripped him apart and destroyed his very essence!" Midnight blasts the Psibeasts into oblivion, then turns to the figure. "Tiger, you wanna kill him, or do I get first shot?" Midnight asks, grinning.

*TIger is past hearing anything as he walks forward. He waves his hand and Irvaneth is thrown to the floor. Tiger then throws a bolt of black energy at him. Irvaneth gets up and charges Tiger slaming into him with all of his might. Tiger just looks at him as he bounces off. Tiger grabs him ny the neck and throws him into the air , before he can land Tiger spins and kicks him into the dirt. Tiger then stabs the SoulReaper through his heart and with its new power collects his soul. More of Irvaneths lacky beasts leap out, enraged by thier masters death they attack Tiger. He mearly statrs to thorw blak energy in likghting bolts. As he fights his rage causes him to play memorie after memorie of his past for all to see. Rena leaps up and fights her chains.* <Rena> Midnight he has lost it ,stop him! He will tear this whole realm appart with his anger if you dont. Look at the horrors of his pats and you can see that he will lose his mind if we cant stop him.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-16 11:11:42

At 2/16/05 08:33 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:

:. Not to mention on top of it all some of his best fighters where not showing up, incabale at the moment, or just plain out cold.

Dandin gazed around at the battle field. There were hundreds of thousands, no more humans surging the castle. And not just humans; there appeared to be some demon like creatures attack as well. However the spot where he stood was completely bare of any human or vampire presence, save himself and Tanori.
"Tanori, where the heck are we?"
"Hehe, this is one of the human encampments, except it's been deserted."
"Wha. . .?" Dandin was confused "How come we're behind the army? Shouldn't we be up at the front lines defending the castle?"
"Oh stop thinking like a human, silly!" She retorted. "Why attack from the front when we can surprise them from the rear."
"I hate to break it to you, but two vampires isn't much of a surpirse attack . . ."
"Oh really?" Tanori said, mock-skeptically, as 50 or so Blood Ravens appeared out of thn air behind her. She smirked, as Dandin was dumb-founded.
"Still, fifty against five-hundred-thousand, not good odds.", the cynical response. She glared at him.
"We're not going to attack them head on, silly.", she sighed shaking her head.
"So what's your plan?"
She grinned. "You see those catapults?"

Response to NG vampire Empire 2005-02-16 11:16:25

Anubis arrives at Lord Midnights castle and goes out looking for some fun. "Anybody home. Come on I'm bored. Everyone seems to keep leaving me."
Anubis continues his walk round the castle for someone....anyone.