ManateeGod
ManateeGod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 11:11 AM Reply

At 2/16/05 08:33 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:

:. Not to mention on top of it all some of his best fighters where not showing up, incabale at the moment, or just plain out cold.

Dandin gazed around at the battle field. There were hundreds of thousands, no more humans surging the castle. And not just humans; there appeared to be some demon like creatures attack as well. However the spot where he stood was completely bare of any human or vampire presence, save himself and Tanori.
"Tanori, where the heck are we?"
"Hehe, this is one of the human encampments, except it's been deserted."
"Wha. . .?" Dandin was confused "How come we're behind the army? Shouldn't we be up at the front lines defending the castle?"
"Oh stop thinking like a human, silly!" She retorted. "Why attack from the front when we can surprise them from the rear."
"I hate to break it to you, but two vampires isn't much of a surpirse attack . . ."
"Oh really?" Tanori said, mock-skeptically, as 50 or so Blood Ravens appeared out of thn air behind her. She smirked, as Dandin was dumb-founded.
"Still, fifty against five-hundred-thousand, not good odds.", the cynical response. She glared at him.
"We're not going to attack them head on, silly.", she sighed shaking her head.
"So what's your plan?"
She grinned. "You see those catapults?"

OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 11:16 AM Reply

Anubis arrives at Lord Midnights castle and goes out looking for some fun. "Anybody home. Come on I'm bored. Everyone seems to keep leaving me."
Anubis continues his walk round the castle for someone....anyone.

MetalArm
MetalArm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 11:25 AM Reply

Ryu waits outside for Alyx. She eventual comes out.
"So, how did it go?" he asks.
"He wasn't in," she replied.
"Oh. Well I may as well introduce you to some friends."
They first walk to Baal's castle.
"Now this, is the kingdom of the Aqua Muertos. Great swimmers."
"Heh," she laughs half heartedly.
He knocks. An answer comes.
"Who is it?" the doorman asks through a small slot.
"Ryu, I was wondering if Baal was still in battle."
"Why yes he is."
"Thanks."
Ryu turns to face Alyx.
"Battle?" she asks.
"Yes. Grab on."
"What!?"
"I'll take you there."
"No way. I didn't leave my old place to fight."
He picks her up in his arms.
"Oh, come on."
He runs, extremely fast, to the battle field and puts her done. He draws his sword, and gives her nunchucks.7
He smiles. "Let's go."
She spins the nunchucks round her rapidly and stops them just before Ryu's head, "Fine," she laughs at the shocked Ryu.
And into battle they go.......

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 11:33 AM Reply

At 2/16/05 11:11 AM, ManateeGod wrote: "So what's your plan?"
She grinned. "You see those catapults?"

Reficul and his 2 units spot the two. He orders the others to hodl for the moment, and walks up to them. "Seems like we had the same idea. Still isn't going to be enough to turn the tide completely back ourway though. But it will help that is certain."

psykolord
psykolord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 16th, 2005 @ 02:53 PM Reply

[Anubis, Shadow, Victoria, and Ada were in the main hall of Castle Midnight, so if you went in through the front gate, you'd have found them resting there.]

Shadow looks around for any signs of approaching danger, while pondering the strange voice in her head....the one that is telling her that a foe is still around...

Midnight nods, and a ghostly white form emanates from ShadowFang. The spirit drifts over to Tiger, and touches his forehead, putting him into a temporal stasis (or freezing him in time, for those who want it in simpler terms]

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 2/16/05 02:53 PM, psykolord wrote:

::

Midnight nods, and a ghostly white form emanates from ShadowFang. The spirit drifts over to Tiger, and touches his forehead, putting him into a temporal stasis (or freezing him in time, for those who want it in simpler terms]

*Rena walks over to Tiger and uses her connection with him to try and get him to relax. As she trys to enter his mind she is thrown out with a force so violent she is knocked back in the physical world.* Midnight he is in to much pain for me to do this alone I meed your help to enter his mind. I havent the strength to do it alone.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 04:12 AM Reply

At 2/16/05 02:53 PM, psykolord wrote: [Anubis, Shadow, Victoria, and Ada were in the main hall of Castle Midnight, so if you went in through the front gate, you'd have found them resting there.]

Anubis walks around "So whats been happening? Why have everything seem to have gone so dead." Anubis jumps up and sits on the ceiling. "Why is there no one for me to kill?"

ArtistJ
ArtistJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 04:38 AM Reply

i slept in a coffin last night. Just droped by because i know you all'ds be jealous.

BBS Signature
OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 04:38 AM, ArtistJ wrote: i slept in a coffin last night. Just droped by because i know you all'ds be jealous.

Forget being jealous. The question on my mind is why?
Oh and we are not those odd balls who think they have vampires. We are more fans of vampires in films, games etc.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 04:48 AM, -StormWolf- wrote:
At 2/17/05 04:38 AM, ArtistJ wrote: i slept in a coffin last night. Just droped by because i know you all'ds be jealous.
Forget being jealous. The question on my mind is why?
Oh and we are not those odd balls who think they have vampires. We are more fans of vampires in films, games etc.

Besides vampires don't sleep in coffins anymore, to many started to become claustrophobic.

OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 12:11 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 12:03 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Besides vampires don't sleep in coffins anymore, to many started to become claustrophobic.

LOL. Well that and sex with females vampires isn't possible in one.
Most have moved onto bed as hunters always go for the coffins.

Tvmorbid
Tvmorbid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 02:23 PM Reply

Shame you didnt get buried. Anyways, whats happening with the RP? Where is everyone at?

OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 02:23 PM, Tvmorbid wrote: Anyways, whats happening with the RP? Where is everyone at?

Thats a very good question. One that I've been trying to work out. After Alex meet his end everyone seemed to disappear.
Can we have an update please?

Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 04:48 PM Reply

Just wanted to stop in and say hi How is everyone I miss you all love and kisses all around ^_^

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 04:48 PM, Lacie wrote: Just wanted to stop in and say hi How is everyone I miss you all love and kisses all around ^_^

*Has heart attack......lucky hasn't got one*
Hey Lacie long time on see. Where you been? How you been?
Someone e-mail Snerd.

WildCatzTy
WildCatzTy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:10 PM Reply

hey guys mind if i join?

In order to become a Leader... U must first serve as a follower
History Crew

BBS Signature
Chaos-Necromancer
Chaos-Necromancer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 02:23 PM, Tvmorbid wrote:
Shame you didnt get buried. Anyways, whats happening with the RP? Where is everyone at?

oh dont worry man.
your in the front line of the battle.
i said it somwhere.
so just hack and slash and dismember ^^ there are catapults firing stuff at us lycovamps and soldiers.
enjoy^^

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 04:40 PM, -StormWolf- wrote: Thats a very good question. One that I've been trying to work out. After Alex meet his end everyone seemed to disappear.
Can we have an update please?

We don't need to update with a new story, if people read everyones posts.

Baal still has a war going on outside his castle. So if anyone would like to join in thats fine, if not please just no one try to take anyone away thats already involved lol

Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 04:53 PM, -StormWolf- wrote

*Has heart attack......lucky hasn't got one*
Hey Lacie long time on see. Where you been? How you been?
Someone e-mail Snerd.

LOL I dont remember you? Did anyone ask for me? what changed about the vampire club?

BBS Signature
OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 05:24 PM, Lacie wrote: LOL I dont remember you? Did anyone ask for me? what changed about the vampire club?

I'm ColdstreamCooper as was erm....undyingSoul, ChefCoop Lord Anubis and other names I've gone by. We did miss you when you first left. Then I was starting to think you had left NG altogether. As for changes lots. Don't ask me to remember

Chaos-Necromancer
Chaos-Necromancer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:29 PM Reply

<simpka sliced time and walked calmly over to baal who was about to get his head bitten off....by a lycovamp. the reason for this is that baal had his back to the creature and was about halfway through splitting another one in twain, shaking his head he watches the slow motion of the lycovamp leaning over baal "tut tut bad form there ya bloody big beast cant have this now can we?" gripping one of the hind leggs he gives a tug the lycovamp starts to fall. he grips it by the scruff of the neck and draggs it (hanging in the air) over to where Dante is about to be squared by an arrow and carefully places the creature in its path dusting off his hands "marvoulus" he returns to normal time and grins watching it all play out.>

Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:29 PM Reply

Omg I am sorry how is the brother he was always so cute on cam ^_^

BBS Signature
OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 05:29 PM, Lacie wrote: Omg I am sorry how is the brother he was always so cute on cam ^_^

Well ask him on msn tomorrow. My view on it will not be to your liking. Well he says hi anyway. I'm heart broken that you didn't rememeber *Runs of in a mood.* So are you staying round for a bit?

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 05:33 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 04:48 PM, Lacie wrote: Just wanted to stop in and say hi How is everyone I miss you all love and kisses all around ^_^

Hey Lacie, how have ya been?

Not sure if ya ever saw when you where last here, so just wanted to say thanks for the sig pic =)

psykolord
psykolord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 17th, 2005 @ 07:40 PM Reply

[Oh. My. God. Lacie is still alive!!]
[*puts away files of evidence that say that Lacie was dead*]

Midnight nods, and focuses some of his power into Rena, hopefully giving her the strength she needs to get into Tiger's mind.

Shadow laughs. "I don't know why...." her voice drops to a low whisper...."...but there is somthing running around here that just strikes me as odd...something is nearby, Anubis...."

OzoneGhost
OzoneGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 18th, 2005 @ 08:20 AM Reply

At 2/17/05 07:40 PM, psykolord wrote: Shadow laughs. "I don't know why...." her voice drops to a low whisper...."...but there is somthing running around here that just strikes me as odd...something is nearby, Anubis...."

Anubis jumps down from the ceiling. "Where is all the action? Life around here is getting dull." Anubis climbs the walls again and sits on the ceiling.

Chaos-Necromancer
Chaos-Necromancer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 18th, 2005 @ 09:20 AM Reply

<animus stood up slowley finding his feet. and takes stock of his suroundings. yup. he is in a cage....again. he shakes his head "what is it with humans and their love of cages and doors" ....he waits for a second before saying "oh i see not talking to me eh?" then looks down to find that his sword is missing this angers him greatly but he is feeling strangely weekened and cannot do anyting about it. shrugging he turns to mist and pases between the bars of the cage re forming behind a guard and feeding off him. breaking the guards neck afterwords for good mesure, "no sword...damn." again out of force of habit he finds himself waiting for a responce. he pickes up the falen guards sword. and gives it a few swings to test for balence ect. but quickly discovers that because he has been weilding a centiant self-battling sword for so long that his skill has diminished somwhat. he could still outmatch 2 or 3 humans but much more than that and he would fall. he shakes his head and reaches into his cloak produling a blade which is folded over a peice of wood. or rather 3 sections of wood hinged togeter for compactness. he gives the thing a quick shake to produce a long length of wood with a blade running along the last section. twisting a small sticking out part of the handle (at right angles) the blade swings out to a 105 degree angle to the wood curiving round so that the tip finishes at an 85 degree angle. turning the device over in his hands he jumps onto a horse that is tethered to his former prison and swings the scyth severing the ropes.
He catches sight of lord baal and hefting the scythe into a ready position begins to ride full pelt towards him ocasionaly bringing the scythe down to decaptiate or dismember sombody ..or intdeed somthing the blade isnt all sliver but it is aparent that parts of it are>

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 18th, 2005 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 2/18/05 09:20 AM, Darkman_necromancer wrote: He catches sight of lord baal and hefting the scythe into a ready position begins to ride full pelt towards him ocasionaly bringing the scythe down to decaptiate or dismember sombody ..or intdeed somthing the blade isnt all sliver but it is aparent that parts of it are>

"Oh Animus!" Out of seeminly nowhere at all Ash charges to animus through hundrends on both sides. Ash now covered from head to toe in battle armour. Though unknown to Animus that it was all enchanted armour. A fact that he was about to find out though, as Ash charged right into Animus and blocking his atta with... his left arm? Animus was shocked, how the heck did he get his arm back? "New armour do you like it?" Ash said to animus, who now upon closer inspeaction could see his arm wasn't really there, it was as if the armour had created a spiritual new left arm thatcouldn't be seen. "Baal is the least of your worries, and I have no problem trying to kill you while this hell is going on around us."

Baal sees Animus and Ash, Baal lookinga bit releaved to see Ash finally showing up. Now his only problems where how Reficul was doing, and how Selene was holding up.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 18th, 2005 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 05:29 PM, Lacie wrote: Omg I am sorry how is the brother he was always so cute on cam ^_^

LACIE ! ! ! ! Hey its Tiger its been a ling time. Well I hope to hear from ya at some point if you remember my email.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG vampire Empire Feb. 18th, 2005 @ 12:39 PM Reply

At 2/17/05 07:40 PM, psykolord wrote: Midnight nods, and focuses some of his power into Rena, hopefully giving her the strength she needs to get into Tiger's mind.

*With Renas help Tiger comes back to himself. He slams his fist into the ground and walks to the castle his father has here.* Midnight we can move this place now if you wish. There is no creature that would dare stay there now.

BBS Signature