00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban

803 Views | 8 Replies

KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-07 14:59:45

Taliban 'Will Fight To Last Breath'

The Taliban vowed to 'fight to the last breath' as the US and Britain started the military campaign to destroy them.

The Afghan rulers' ambassador to Pakistan, Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef, denounced the strikes against his country and said terror suspect Osama bin Laden would never be handed over.

'Terrorist'

He said: "This attack by America is a terrorist act.

"We tried hard to find a solution to the problem, but America chose the path of its power and arrogance. We cannot hand over Osama to America.

"Poor and common Afghans will die, for which America will be responsible. This is an attack on an independent country. We will fight to the last breath."

Last Modified: 19:17 UK, Sunday October 07, 2001

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-07 15:06:26

heavy shit

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-07 15:13:31

more like Bull Shit.

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-07 15:15:53

At 10/7/01 03:13 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: more like Bull Shit.

probably

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-08 08:04:04

At 10/7/01 02:59 PM, FDA wrote: Taliban 'Will Fight To Last Breath'

The Taliban vowed to 'fight to the last breath' as the US and Britain started the military campaign to destroy them.

The Afghan rulers' ambassador to Pakistan, Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef, denounced the strikes against his country and said terror suspect Osama bin Laden would never be handed over.

'Terrorist'

He said: "This attack by America is a terrorist act.

"We tried hard to find a solution to the problem, but America chose the path of its power and arrogance. We cannot hand over Osama to America.

"Poor and common Afghans will die, for which America will be responsible. This is an attack on an independent country. We will fight to the last breath."

Last Modified: 19:17 UK, Sunday October 07, 2001

God damn the Taliban piss me off! How dare they call this a terrorist attack?! It was an attack on military targets! They're so full of bullshit.

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-08 17:16:34

as we discussed earlier on aim

I am just passing along the crap that was mentioned

I did not make a comment on it...

it is quite obvious what the deal is...

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-08 18:22:42

What bull shit. We are dropping in millions of dollars worth of food to the "poor and common Afghans" that the Taliban has been terrorizing themselves all this time. We are attacking the Taliban, and their military, not the entire country.

You also stopped Pakistan sending humanitarian aid into Afghanistan. Is terrorism not the art of terror? Do you think the American attacks will cause terror? We'll let's see, if a bomb fell on my house I'd be scared.

Stop spreading this bull shit propaganda.

Hm, they call it propaganda when it comes from the enenmy, they call it News when it comes from them.

Anyone who wants to make the US look like a villan, and feels sympathy for these people needs to be burned at the stake.

Yet again you seem to be displaying emotions, which america would have you believe are wholly un-american.

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-08 22:15:02

Afghanistan was fucked over many a time by the west, and without doubt, they believe the terrorist acts commited against the U.S were warranted. The loss of any life is inexcusable, but if pushed to the brink as they were, I would have most likely joined such an organization, bent on liberation and the termination of oppression. There are instances when western countries are as oppressive as any regime can be, without a doubt.

Response to KAMIKAZEES 2001 - Taliban 2001-10-08 22:59:07

we must use the most powerful biological weapon known to man, lil bow wow