00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

pixiesweetheart7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How's Your Webcomic?

2,411 Views | 86 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 13:54:31

iu_1150864_5197794.webp

Hello NewGrounds!

We are How's Your Webcomic - a webcomic community originating from the /co/ boards of 4chan. After years on the board and the declining state and malicious trollposting, we've decided to set sail from /co/ and move onto NewGrounds as our new home.

In How's Your Webcomic, you can show, discuss and share your webcomic with other likeminded creators of the underground webcomic scene. While we have some regulars over here, we're always welcoming to those who wanna come in and look around, maybe share their stuff as well!

If you're interested in some of the works of the community, you can check our webcomic list and you can always respond to the OP if you want your comic on the list.

Besides the thread, we also organize various fun community events, in particular our community's yearly Valentine's Day Collab and the grand CRAB tournament - short for 'Comics and Random Art Battle' - an art battle tournament that has been going on for almost 3 years now.

Future regular events may come by as well in the future, but we must see.

For now, thank you that we can have a new home over here and may this be the start of a new era!

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 13:58:25 (edited 2024-01-22 14:27:15)

YASSS LETS GOOOOO

<edit: I'm the Creator of The Wild Haunt, and it's sister series The Difficulties of Poppy and Zipper!>

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 14:03:40

Finally!

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 14:12:18

Let me be nice to start the formalities for the thread's as well - as it is encouraged to post about your comics in How's Your Webcomic? after all:

My name is Señor Vanderino. I'm an animator and webcomic artist and have two webcomics I work on.

The first one is my webcomic called "Rooted Together", which I've been working on since May of 2021. It's the tale of the charming farmboy Justin and the mysterious flower lady called Vivian in their small little town in the Netherlands. While it currently is on hiatus, the comic will indeed soon return this year.

iu_1150871_5197794.webp

The second webcomic is called "The Starry Ladders", a webcomic I work on with my co-partner and writer Helter Skelter. It's the story of the fall and rise of a shoegaze band from the East Coast during the historic rise of alternative rock music in the United States. The first two chapters are already out, and chapter 3 is currently in production!

iu_1150872_5197794.webp

Show me your comics as well, NG!

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 14:15:45

All hail Newgrounds, we're all gonna make it.

(Read Mister Man-Eater on its website or ComicFury!)

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 15:46:50 (edited 2024-01-22 15:47:25)

iu_1150935_3203071.webpWoohoo out of the sewers and onto greener pastures.

Join me down the rabbit hole...

https://m.tapas.io/series/whydoesthisexist/info

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 16:05:36

Cool. All mine are hentai but I'll throw my hat in the ring I guess.

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 16:37:34

Webcomic? I hardly know her!!!

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 17:05:08

Well, well well... if it isn't the usual gang of miscreants...

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 17:48:51

Well well well looks like I'm just gonna drop my link

https://tapas.io/series/Esocurricular/info

also how the fuck do I work forms lmaooo

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 18:01:46

At 1/22/24 05:48 PM, ArkAngleComics wrote: Well well well looks like I'm just gonna drop my link
https://tapas.io/series/Esocurricular/info
also how the fuck do I work forms lmaooo

this thread is gonna be full of us idiots who don't know how the forum works lmao

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 18:11:13

SAiNT: Soren’s Adventures in Noteworthy Tales

iu_1150996_20836020.png

Good to see some familiar faces around here!

Read Now!

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 18:41:11

Yes, excellent. Cheering ye guyse.

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 20:13:33

iu_1151074_1280162.webp

Admiral pizza is a webcomic about the ongoing Adventures of your favorite pizza powered superhero-Admiral pizza!

Better then a mere captain, he Protects Snergaville city by commanding its sea and space fleet, defending it from the gruelmaster, giant ocean monsters, and terrible despots alike. He believes pizza is the right of all sentient life. Don't let your pizza dreams be dreams. Subscribe and read Admiral pizza today!

ADMIRAL PIZZA

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-22 20:25:56

As I was typing my last post, my merch came in !! Books, stickers, spice labels, and T shirts! I'm all ready for my big convention in 12 days! Anyone else sell at cons? iu_1151079_1280162.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-23 01:14:38

We are How's Your Webcomic - a webcomic community originating from the /co/ boards of 4chan. After years on the board and the declining state and malicious trollposting, we've decided to set sail from /co/ and move onto NewGrounds as our new home.

After enduring trying to make that board work for several years and making hundreds of regex filters to substitute for the complete lack of competent moderation or community discussion for both comics and cartoons, I just let everything go and never looked back.

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-23 02:18:15

Woo-hoo fellow comic creators!

Good to see you are all alive and well.

Here are the links to both of my webcomics:

Comedy of the Carrion Angels (CotCA) 18+ Adults only, VERY NSFW comic.

CotCA is a nightmare, giallo-inspired tragedy based around Jewish occultism, folklore, and ancient Mesopotamian & Canaanite mythology. It's a story about a grumpy hairy man turning into exactly the worst thing he doesn't want to.

Domestic HellLand

Domestic HellLand is a sort of CotCA alternative universe where the main villain is a different person. He's still the devil but a neurotic loser who lives in his car. He's dumb and gets roped into a stupid circumstantial relationship with another complete moron. Later on they may pursue the American dream together.

Keep making comics!!

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-23 13:14:59

Three letter agencies monitoring this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-23 16:42:56

At 1/22/24 01:54 PM, AfroEuropean wrote:
Hello NewGrounds!

In How's Your Webcomic, you can show, discuss and share your webcomic with other likeminded creators of the underground webcomic scene. While we have some regulars over here, we're always welcoming to those who wanna come in and look around, maybe share their stuff as well!

If you're interested in some of the works of the community, you can check our webcomic list and you can always respond to the OP if you want your comic on the list.

Besides the thread, we also organize various fun community events, in particular our community's yearly Valentine's Day Collab and the grand CRAB tournament - short for 'Comics and Random Art Battle' - an art battle tournament that has been going on for almost 3 years now.

For now, thank you that we can have a new home over here and may this be the start of a new era!

Enter Chicken Man. Page 5.iu_1151555_17826295.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-23 16:58:10

At 1/23/24 01:14 PM, DevenRover wrote: Three letter agencies monitoring this thread.

It's an honor to have the Fat Booty Investigation agents be here as well.

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-24 06:16:06

i’m currently working on a comic based on a game project that me and a few other people are working on. Here’s a few examples.

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-25 18:24:38

At 1/23/24 04:42 PM, CornCobBro wrote:
Hello NewGrounds!

Enter Chicken Man. Page 5.

Page 6iu_1152633_17826295.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-28 13:46:00

At 1/25/24 06:24 PM, CornCobBro wrote:
Hello NewGrounds!

Page 6

Nice! What a cute little chicken man.

Finished the storyboards of the 3rd chapter of The Starry Ladders. Production will start the coming week!

iu_1154036_5197794.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-28 15:36:47 (edited 2024-01-28 15:37:17)

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-29 00:30:56

iu_1154305_3945050.png

iu_1154306_3945050.png

BBS Signature

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-01-29 17:27:06

Hello NewGrounds!

Page 6

Page 7iu_1154670_17826295.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-02-01 20:57:42

At 1/29/24 05:27 PM, CornCobBro wrote:
Hello NewGrounds!

Page 6
Page 7

Page 8iu_1156185_17826295.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-02-02 15:31:48

Hey everyone, wanted to wait until I had a new update to post any links in this thread- glad to see it's still going. Anyway, there are still two more updates lined up on the bi-weekly schedule- beyond that... who knows?

https://tapas.io/episode/3044112

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-02-04 15:31:38 (edited 2024-02-04 15:32:22)

New chapter is now up

https://m.tapas.io/episode/3087955iu_1157512_3203071.webp

Response to How's Your Webcomic? 2024-02-06 21:00:28

Uh, I have my comic The Veil Of Shadows, though so far there's only 1 1/2 chapters. Don't worry, it'll get cool after chapter 3 (once I actually work on it-)

BBS Signature