00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kheyindae just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club!

2,029 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-18 16:29:27

At 3/18/24 04:21 PM, zombehattack wrote:
At 3/18/24 12:18 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:
At 3/18/24 11:52 AM, Yabloko-BlackByrd wrote:
At 3/17/24 09:56 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:
At 3/17/24 08:39 PM, Thetageist wrote:
At 3/6/24 12:59 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:
lets goooooooooooo
Hell yeah! What are you learning?

(Sorry for replying out of order, I’m going through my backlog of notifications lol)
German, cause why not :P

My fourth language next to English (first lang, go figure), French (Highschool required but it’s fun to learn), and Toki Pona (I forgot 90% of it and needa start learning again). My mother and cousin might throw me out a window cause I’ve been teaching my cat to only understand German, as if that’s gonna stop me /j
Tu parles français? Ah, moi aussi! Quel est votre niveau de maîtrise du français? (You speak French? Ah, me too! How fluent are you in French?)
Gotta keep it a stack, I’m not fluent at all in French. I need like a good minute to decipher a sentence, having a full convo would js be a nightmare. I should really rehash it in Duolingo alongside German
All this is reminding me I should probably get back to actually learning Spanish/Japanese again..

Te reto a que lo intentes . _.

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-18 23:16:38

Random thought, but y’all wanna do a collab piece? Where we all draw our sonas doing something in one picture, not immediately ik some of us have been mad busy

"I'm just gonna put my foot on the floor and I'm not lifting till I see God or a checkered flag"

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-18 23:27:11

At 3/18/24 11:16 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote: Random thought, but y’all wanna do a collab piece? Where we all draw our sonas doing something in one picture, not immediately ik some of us have been mad busy

If anyone is interested, we could start brainstorming ideas on what the peice would be

"I'm just gonna put my foot on the floor and I'm not lifting till I see God or a checkered flag"

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-20 21:00:46

At 3/18/24 11:27 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:
At 3/18/24 11:16 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote: Random thought, but y’all wanna do a collab piece? Where we all draw our sonas doing something in one picture, not immediately ik some of us have been mad busy
If anyone is interested, we could start brainstorming ideas on what the peice would be

I’ve seen a thread about a bar for NG OCs, so maybe hanging out at a cafe or similar? Or if you want something more fun to do, we could be at an arcade.

(Hell, one time I tried to get my followers together to draw their OCs for a laser tag picture. That didn’t work out, sadly, but it’s an idea! :) )

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-20 21:27:03

At 3/20/24 09:00 PM, Thetageist wrote:
I’ve seen a thread about a bar for NG OCs, so maybe hanging out at a cafe or similar? Or if you want something more fun to do, we could be at an arcade.

(Hell, one time I tried to get my followers together to draw their OCs for a laser tag picture. That didn’t work out, sadly, but it’s an idea! :) )

Mmmmmmmmmmm, I really fw the cafe idea

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-21 12:49:01

Sonasona stickers have arrived less gooooooooo

iu_1178113_7595065.png

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-21 23:46:44

Sorry I haven't been posting here for a bit. I've been a bit busy.

Anyways I'd be totally down!

-Enzo

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-21 23:59:26

I've had this idea for a collab piece that I want to do with some friends for a little bit now.

I call it the "DS Download Play Collab".

It'd be our sonas sitting down on the floor or the couch playing multiplayer games on DS

iu_1178375_9152556.webp

I made this sketch a month ago as to what it could look like.

If anybody here wants to do something like this than that'd be pretty cool :]

-Enzo

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-22 01:05:25

At 3/21/24 11:59 PM, Enzo-a-person wrote:
I've had this idea for a collab piece that I want to do with some friends for a little bit now.
It'd be our sonas sitting down on the floor or the couch playing multiplayer games on DS

Holy brick, this actually might be perfect we already have a base too

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-24 23:10:01

At 3/22/24 01:05 AM, Sonasonayeah wrote:

I'm game, no pun intended. It'd be cool as hell -w-

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-25 12:09:41

At 3/24/24 11:10 PM, zombehattack wrote:

pog, we got four people here ready to go

also sneak peek of 30-fan celebration art thats probably never gonna see the light of day again

iu_1179906_7595065.webp

i might have bit off more than i can chew

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-25 21:20:35

Let’s goooooooooooooooooooo

iu_1180189_7595065.png

first win of Season 3, second inaugural win in a row, and third for Starcom Garage

def making art of this

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-25 22:43:17

At 3/25/24 12:09 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:

also sneak peek of 30-fan celebration art thats probably never gonna see the light of day again

Oh I never said it but @emsdelaroz (I hope that’s how you @ people) you should draw your Sona in the ds thing first since you had the prompt idea

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-25 23:02:05

At 3/25/24 10:43 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:

Oh I never said it but @emsdelaroz (I hope that’s how you @ people) you should draw your Sona in the ds thing first since you had the prompt idea

Sounds nice, tho I don't have a self char myself, unless I use the rainbow ghost of my pfps (side note: was I the one who suggested that idea? I already forgot)

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-03-26 07:35:27

At 3/25/24 11:02 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:
At 3/25/24 10:43 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote:

Sounds nice, tho I don't have a self char myself, unless I use the rainbow ghost of my pfps (side note: was I the one who suggested that idea? I already forgot)

lmaoooo

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-11 14:05:26

Yoooo how’s everyone’s April goin?

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-11 14:06:44

At 4/11/24 02:05 PM, Sonasonayeah wrote: Yoooo how’s everyone’s April goin?

Kinda stressful if i'm honest

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-11 14:09:01

At 4/11/24 02:06 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:

I def get it

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-11 15:12:54

At 4/11/24 02:06 PM, EmsDeLaRoZ wrote:

Mine too, man

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

*walks out of the sink* Oi, you lot!

Have a meet with my main men Slim & Jim! Inhabitants of a world that for now i'm calling Bondwana (after prehistoric supercontinent Gondwana) where insect people, leafheads, people with guns for chins, people with C H I N S, mentally disturbed Rubberhose cartoon characters Irishmen, crystal people, lemons and green peppers and many more strange and mythical creatures reside.

Slim & Jim by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

iu_1191244_21640517.webp

iu_1191245_21640517.webp

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-18 19:17:01

At 4/18/24 09:24 AM, JurTheOrc wrote: *walks out of the sink* Oi, you lot!

Have a meet with my main men Slim & Jim! Inhabitants of a world that for now i'm calling Bondwana (after prehistoric supercontinent Gondwana) where insect people, leafheads, people with guns for chins, people with C H I N S, mentally disturbed Rubberhose cartoon characters Irishmen, crystal people, lemons and green peppers and many more strange and mythical creatures reside.

Cool OCs!

I'm just some crow, I don't know how I do the things I do.

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-19 02:35:24

At 4/18/24 07:17 PM, Yabloko-BlackByrd wrote:

Cool OCs!

Thank you! Glad you like them.

Do any of them stand out or catch your interest the most?

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-19 06:12:59

Some further inhabitants of the world of Slim & Jim, these ones being some pretty nasty customers.

The Gun Brothers by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

iu_1191565_21640517.webp

iu_1191566_21640517.webp

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-19 15:39:57

At 4/19/24 02:35 AM, JurTheOrc wrote:

Cool OCs!

Out of all of them, I guess it'll have to be Jimmy, the mantis guy.

I'm just some crow, I don't know how I do the things I do.

BBS Signature

Response to Abandonware - An Art and OCs Club! 2024-04-20 12:44:04

At 4/19/24 03:39 PM, Yabloko-BlackByrd wrote:
At 4/19/24 02:35 AM, JurTheOrc wrote:

Cool OCs!
Out of all of them, I guess it'll have to be Jimmy, the mantis guy.

Interesting, most people seem to like Jimmy the most as well! I expected Slim to be more popular so far, since skeletons are timeless.

But i can appreciate appreciation of bugs! Thank you for answering.

Another bundle of characters, this time:

• A rather mean cannabis leaf
  • A classy crystal
  • A rockabilly crocodile
  • A misunderstanding blackberry

Descriptions can be found in their individual entries which i've linked here.

Cannab*ch & Crystal Beth. by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

iu_1192597_21640517.webp

Buck & Cherry by JurTheOrc on Newgrounds

iu_1192598_21640517.webp